All Comments on 'Casey's Rise Ch. 07'

by velcrofist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

I hope that was not the end of the story. Jolene got what was coming to her. Casey is very compassionate but she has an opportunity to open her brand in many ways and increase both her position in the adult entertainment world. She is a budding Tycoon with a chance to develop bdsm, male, lesbian and who knows what else and she can do it all nude. Please don't stop here. Thank you.

velcrofistvelcrofistover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Plenty more to come. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another homer

You keep hitting them out of the park with Casey at bat ! I can’t believe your not writing full length novels and selling them through venues like Barnes and Noble on their ‘best sellers list ‘ . You’re that good ! Amazing talent and a gripping storyline keeps my wife and I riveted and emotionally attached . I hope the chapters keep rolling in ! Thanks for a wonderful time these past two days as we read these stories of Casey’s fall and rise , we were spellbound and only took breaks to eat , sleep and fornicate ! Wow what a good author you are !!!

velcrofistvelcrofistover 3 years agoAuthor
Wow! Thank you so much.

High praise indeed. Thank you. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcrofist@velcrofist
I generally write stories with a reluctant ENF (embarrassed nude female) with public nudity & sex theme, but other things will creep in there from time to time, even a little femdom. One of the key elements of my plots is to imagine what a world would be like if certain bizarr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES