Casey's Submissive Journey Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and pulled Casey back down for another kiss. This one lasted a little longer. They talked a little more and finished their drinks, and a short time later Jamie's cell phone rang.

"OK."

He ended the call and gave Casey's dick a squeeze.

"Come on lover let's go, it's show time."

He got off his lap and Jamie stood up. He took a minute to straighten Casey's outfit then gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Let's go bitch."

He headed out the door and Casey followed obediently.

**************************************************************

When he walked in the bedroom the first thing Casey saw was a video of one guy fucking another, he even thought it might be the same one Karen was watching the night she raped his bottom. The television went mute. Looking to his right he saw the girls on the bed completely naked, their clothing lying in a pile on the floor at the foot of the bed. He had to admit, the sight of the two women naked and caressing each other was a huge turn on. It was the first time he'd seen Audrey naked and her body was every bit as sexy as he'd imagined. He stared perhaps a little longer than he should have because when he finally looked at Karen she gave him a smirk that said, "I saw what you were looking at." But she didn't seem genuinely pissed off. It also dawned on him that his wife was naked in clear view of Jamie, and that suddenly made him feel a little uncomfortable, but as far as he could tell Jamie seemed more interested in Casey's corduroy bulge than Karen.

The bed was again covered in the corduroy bedspread and Audrey was sitting in the middle, propped up against several pillows. Being a big girl, she filled the center portion of the bed and made Karen look petite by comparison. Karen was laying sideways and was snuggled up against her, they looked like they were all settled in for a show. Jamie walked right in crossed the room and leaned against one of the dressers with his arms folded across his chest. Casey was very unsure of himself and stood in the middle of the room with his hands in his pockets, he looked like a little lost boy. The girls whispered back and forth for a couple of minutes and giggled a few times. He couldn't make out what they were saying, but it was obvious they were having a good laugh at their husband's expense. Casey was embarrassed and looked at Jamie for some reassurance. Jamie gave him a knowing smile and winked, he seemed completely at ease. As he was eyeing Jamie, the "Angie in guy drag" concept hit him again and he felt a little better.

Finally, Audrey said to Jamie. "Are you ready?"

He smiled and nodded.

"Alright then you little queers, action!"

Casey couldn't believe she actually said that and looked to Jamie for direction. Jamie's smile disappeared, he looked straight at Casey and said in his regular voice. "So bitch, you want protection, well sit down while I explain how life works in here."

Casey was startled for a second, but then remembered what Jamie had said about following his lead, and sat down in the chair.

"As you already know, the niggers want you to be their bitch, they love sissy white boys like you, but I assume that's not what you want, right bitchboy?

Casey stared at him blankly and Jamie gave him a look that said. "Come on Casey get with the program."

He snapped out of it. "Um, no Jamie, I don't want that."

It sounded lame, but at least it was a start.

"You don't get to call me Jamie bitch, you call me master. Got it?"

"Yes Master."

Jamie rubbed his bulge.

"That's better. I run the show around here boy, I'm well connected on the outside too and the guards work for me, anything I want I get. If I put the word out that you're with me nobody in here will lay a hand on you, they know better. Is that what you want boy, do you want my protection?"

He sensed a cue. "Yes master please help me, I don't want to get killed in here."

Not exactly academy award winning material, but Jamie liked that he was trying.

"Well boy if you want protection then you're going to be my bitch, do you know what that means?"

"Um, no, not really."

"Have you ever sucked a dick before?"

Not sure which way to go, he guessed right. "No Master, I'm not a homo. I like girls, I don't suck cock."

Jamie laughed convincingly. "That's right asshole, everybody in here likes girls, but there sure are a lot of bitches sucking dick."

He pointed in front of him. "Get over here bitch, move it."

Casey quickly knelt down in front of him. His face was just inches from his very pronounced corduroy bulge, and he looked up.

"Don't eyeball me bitch, look at my pants and think about what's in them. Tell me bitchboy, what's waiting for you in my corduroys?"

Casey took a long lustful look at his trousers and loved every second of it. "Your cock Master, your cock is in your pants."

"That's right bitch, and if you want protection you're going to beg to suck it every day you're in here."

"But Master, if you are going to abuse me too, how am I better off with you?"

Jamie was surprised by his initiative and had to think for a second.

"Because bitchboy, the niggers will gang rape you and pimp you out. With me, if you're a good bitch, the only dick you'll be worshipping will be mine, and I treat my bitches pretty good."

With his corduroys only an inch from Casey's face and Jamie's nasty words filling his ears, Casey could feel a boner growing in his pants. Then suddenly Jamie grabbed the back of his head and pushed his face into his corduroy bulge.

"Kiss my corduroys you fucking queer and beg for my dick, beg for it you horny bitch."

He had both hands on Casey's head and roughly rubbed his face around the front of his corduroys for a minute, paying special attention to his bulge. Casey was a bit surprised by how rough he was being, but there was a part of him that liked it. How often did he get his face shoved in another guy's corduroy pants? He moaned a little as Jamie humped his face, and after a minute he let go of his head and let Casey do it for himself.

He put his hands on Casey shoulders and said, "I don't hear you bitch, do you want protection or not?"

Casey started begging to suck his dick, haltingly at first, but he got better and continued for about 10 minutes. Occasionally he caught himself sounding repetitive and had to change his wording, but all in all he did a good job. He loved exploring Jamie's pants with his hands and face, and Jamie was pretty impressed with his efforts. The girls must have been too, because they gave a few wolf whistles and taunted him. They called him a homo and made nasty comments about him, all the while laughing and whooping it up. It was all very humiliating, but at the same time Casey's dick stayed hard as a rock. About ten minutes into his begging Jamie realized he was running out of steam.

"You better be a good cocksucker bitchboy, because I keep three bitches, one in here with me and two in the next cell. The bitch that stays with me worships my dick only, I might even let him fuck the bitches next door once in a while too. I fuck the next-door bitches sometimes, but I mostly use them for favors. Anytime I want to show respect for the guards, or get a favor from another inmate, I have my bitches suck their dicks if they want it. In here you're my bitch, but next door you're my whore, understand faggot?"

Casey had no idea where Jamie was coming up with the nasty dialog, but listening to it turned him on. Over the next twenty minutes he came up with several more prison related anecdotes, and the girls seemed to love them too. It didn't take long before both Jamie's dick and Casey's mouth were ready.

"Alright bitch enough playing around, suck my dick you fucking wimp, show me what a good little cocksucker you are."

The girls whooped it up in agreement. Casey reached up, slowly pulled down his zipper and struggled to get his boner out through the fly. Being ten inches and very hard it wasn't easy, but he managed. Once it was free, he sat back on his heels for a minute and stared at it. Jamie understood his need for a cock and corduroy moment and let him soak in the whole picture. There, right in front of him, was a guy dressed from head to toe in corduroy, and sticking out of the middle of it all was a very hard and horny ten-inch boner. His eyes traveled up and down raping every inch of Jamie's pants, shirt and jacket. The girls had chosen well. If it was their intent to make him a cock crazy whore with these corduroy outfits, then they had succeeded. But as sexy as Jamie's outfit was, his big hard cock was what Casey lusted for the most. Seeing his fuck-pole jutting out of his corduroy pants had Casey extremely horny. It was a dick that was made to be worshipped, and his large powerful mushroom demanded to be sucked immediately. He remembered what it felt like being shoved up his ass and it made him feel a little lightheaded. After giving him a minute to adore his boner, Jamie got impatient.

"Let's go Nancy, suck my dick, drain my ball sack."

Casey looked up timidly, Jamie gave him a small smile and winked back. "You've got a real pretty mouth bitch, now show your master what a good little cocksucker you are."

That was it. Casey grabbed his boner at its base and started licking up and down its full length. He spent a few seconds flicking his tongue across his frenulum whenever he passed it, and each time he did Jamie let out a low moan. After a few minutes, he began swabbing Jamie's mushroom with his tongue each time he reached the top of his boner, and a minute after that he simply wrapped his lips around his knob and gently sucked on it. Jamie moaned again.

"That's it cocksucker take it in your pretty mouth and suck on it, make me cum in your mouth or I'll shove it up your candy ass."

Casey slid his lips down about six inches and let out his own throaty moan. Then after a few seconds he pulled his lips back up and plunged them down again, getting another groan from his corduroy clad master. He did that several more times, then began to slowly and steadily stroke his boner with his lips. Jamie enjoyed Casey's mouth a lot and let him know it.

"Oh yeah bitch, that's it prettyboy, your mouth feels real fucking good, for a guy who never sucked cock before you sure seem to know what you're doing. Personally I think you're full of shit, I think you've been sucking dick for years. Probably sucking you boss's dick under his desk, or maybe you were the locker room cocksucker in high school. Who knows, maybe you're just a lying whore who sucks dick on the street for $2 a pop."

Casey continued to run his mouth up and down his master's hard shaft, and knowing the girls were watching turned him on like crazy. Occasionally he pulled his mouth off, swabbed his mushroom for a minute, then started jerking him off with his lips again. They sort of fell into a rhythm, Casey would suck him slowly at first and Jamie would talk nasty. Then he'd suck him faster and faster as Jamie turned him on with his words, until finally Jamie would get so horny he would lose his train of thought and just start moaning. Whenever Casey thought Jamie was getting too excited and might cum, he pulled his mouth off his dick, look up at him with a smile and licked his lips. Jamie then pretended he was pissed off, gave him a half hard slap in the face and threatened to kick his ass. It shocked him and stung a little, especially the first time, but it didn't really hurt. However, submitting to that from another guy right in front of his wife took his humiliation to a new level, and as much as he hated to admit it, a level he found himself enjoying.

They repeated this routine several times and it turned them both on tremendously. Jamie was surprised and pleased that Casey had lost his nervousness so quickly and seemed to be really getting into it. He also enjoyed Casey's mouth on his cock. Casey couldn't believe Jamie kept coming up with all the nasty dirty things he was saying, and inexplicably he enjoyed his threats the most. Jamie was really good at it and once they were established in their scenario, Casey loved being humiliated in front of the girls. The girls must have been enjoying the show too, because he could hear a lot of moaning and giggling coming from the bed, along with occasional insults for Casey. At one point Audrey just blurted out.

"I told you your husband was a fucking little cocksucker Karen. Look at him, only queers enjoy sucking cock like that. Suck his dick Casey you fucking whore, I knew you were a homo the first day I laid eyes on you. I bet you can't wait for my hubby to pull down your pants and shoved his big dick up your faggot ass."

Casey kept jerking Jamie off with his lips, pretty much proving her right.

She moaned loudly. "Oh yeah girl, like that, keep fucking me like that. Hey cocksucker your pretty wife likes sucking my tits. In fact, she'd rather suck my tits than your little pecker you fucking closet queen."

After a minute she got lost in her passion with Karen and stopped her diatribe. Jamie seemed relieved and resumed the scene but Audrey continued to chime in from time to time with much shorter bursts.

"Hey Casey, suck my Jamie's dick you homo."

"That's it queerboy, you're gonna be my man's bitch from now on."

There were many other short and sweet terms of endearment, but they didn't interfere with Jamie's narrative. At one point while sucking, he snuck a quick look at the girls. Audrey was still lying in the middle of the bed, but her legs were spread wide open and Karen was indeed sucking on her big tits. She also has her hand down between Audrey's legs and appeared to be fucking her with a dildo. Apparently, he and his wife were there to serve Audrey and her husband tonight, and he suddenly wondered if that had been their plan all along.

After Casey had been sucking Jamie's cock for about a half an hour, Jamie suddenly pushed him back by his shoulders and his mouth came off his dick with a slurpy pop. Casey looked up a little surprised, and there was still a thick strand of saliva stretching from his lips to Jamie's purple knob.

He stayed in character. "Alright wimp, your pretty mouth has done a good job so far. Now I'm going to sit on my bunk and you're going to suck the sperm out of my ball sack, got it bitch?"

Casey stuck his tongue out and licked the spit from Jamie's mushroom. "Yes master, I think I'd like that."

Jamie smiled. "I knew you were a liar tinkerbell, you love sucking dick."

They were beginning to lose the scenario, but at that point everybody was so horny that nobody gave a shit. Jamie grabbed the chair and turned it sideways, figuring it would give the girls the best view. He then sat down with his ass on the edge of the chair and leaned back,

"Come on Casey, finish me off."

The sight of Jamie laid out in the chair dressed from head to toe in corduroy was very exciting. And seeing Jamie's boner, still slick with his spit, sticking straight up out of his corduroy pants made him crazy with lust. He quickly knelt down and attacked Jamie's cock with his mouth, and as he did his eyes raped his shirt and jacket while his hands groped his trousers with a passion. He continued to suck and grope until he worked himself into a cocksucking frenzy, and Jamie's dick got to enjoy all of that lustful enthusiasm. Casey's boner was so hard it almost hurt, and yet all he could do was hump it against the inside of his pants. He wanted desperately to jump on top of Jamie and fuck his corduroys, but that wasn't going to happen, so he just stays frustrated. The thought that he might come right in his pants crossed his mind too, and that idea made him even hornier.

Jamie and Audrey became completely wrapped up in their own lust, but they still managed to throw insults at Casey from time to time. However, by that time Casey's lust was focused on his master's cock, the humiliation was just icing on the cake. He could hear Audrey's excitement building for several minutes, and somewhere along the line she started begging Karen.

"Oh baby do me like that, do it, do it, come on honey fuck my cunt, Oh Karen, Oh Karen fuck my pussy girl!"

She started moaning and groaning and then lost it completely. Karen must have stayed right with her because her orgasm was long and very loud, and Casey guessed that Audrey just had to do everything in a big way. In the middle of her climax her husband began to go over the edge himself. Casey's mouth was sliding up and down his boner very fast, and he was staring at Jamie's pants with more desire than he'd ever had for corduroy before. Jamie grunted loudly and emptied his ball sack into Casey's mouth, and with a little difficulty Casey the cocksucker swallowed every drop.

He gently sucked on Jamie's cock for a couple more minutes and Jamie slipped into his afterglow. Then he pulled his mouth off his still hard dick and laid his face on Jamie's pants. Feeling horny as hell, he let Jamie's dick slap down on his face and reveled in the feeling of his cock rubbing against one side of his face and his corduroys rubbing against the other. He basked in that feeling for a while, and the reality of what he just did hit home.

He just willingly got on his knees and sucked off another masculine man, a man dressed in guy clothes. He realized it was Jamie's dick he just sucked, someone he liked, trusted, and knew was really a fag. And on top of all that, they were both dressed from head to toe in corduroy, so it may not have been a fair test of submitting to man to man sex. But still, he just willingly acted like a submissive homo right in front of his wife, and to a large degree he enjoyed it. He hugged Jamie's corduroy clad legs, rubbed he face into his trousers a little harder and purred like a kitten, he wished he could stay like that for the rest of the night. Unfortunately he knew there would be a lot more to come before the night was over, and something told him that a little later the gentle cock lying on his face would be raping his bottom as hard as it possibly could.

After Jamie had recovered a bit he patted Casey's head like a puppy and told him he was a really good cocksucker. Casey pushed Jamie's limp penis off his face, gave it a kiss and stood up. Jamie look up at him with a smile and pushed it back in his pants. The girls were already dressed in their bathrobes, Karen was wearing the red robe she'd given him on the first night and then taken away. Casey put his hand out and helped Jamie up, and when he was on his feet he pulled Casey to him and they kissed. It didn't last long, but it was long enough to get a response from Audrey.

"Isn't that sweet Karen, our boys are getting lovey-dovey, and on their first Homo Hubby Night too. At this rate, by the time the Lady's Club initiation comes your little homo will be begging to suck cock all night long. I don't think you'll have anything to worry about dear, Audrey can always spot a sissy cocksucker, and your husband was an easy spot."

Then she announced to everyone.

"Alright I made a little spread down stair, let's all go down and eat."

The girls walked out and the boys followed. After a light dinner of sandwiches, salads and a beer or two, it was about 8 o'clock and the girls went back upstairs, leaving the boys to return to the den.