Casey's Submissive Journey Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about five minutes the girls calmed down and Audrey resumed fucking Karen with the dildo, all the while Casey kept worshipping Jamie's bottom. Karen wasn't done though, and after a few more minutes she shocked him again.

"You know what Jamie? I've changed my mind, I want to watch Casey fuck your ass instead. What do you think Audrey, would you like to see that?"

Audrey stop sucking her nipple just long enough to say, "whatever you want girl, my homo is yours to use", then took her tit back in her mouth.

"Thank you dear. I think I'd like to watch your bitch take it up the ass. While you're down there Casey, pull down Jamie's pants and lube his asshole with your spit."

Casey was convinced someone had possessed his wife's body, because that was not the Karen he knew. He reached around, undid Jamie's pants and pulled them down to his ankles. It was the first time he'd seen Jamie's bare bottom, and he was both surprised and pleased that it was completely shaven. That turned him on a bit, and he immediately spread Jamie's cheeks and began licking his anus.

Jamie moaned. "Oh I like that lover, lick me good."

Casey obeyed, and once he got passed the initial grossness of the act he accepted and embraced his humiliation. He licked Jamie's asshole with enthusiasm and tried to lube it as best as he could. He was getting so turned on by the perverseness of what he was doing that at one point he even forced his tongue past Jamie's sphincter and managed to get it in about an inch or so. He wiggled it around and teased his buddy's rectum, then suddenly felt Jamie's asshole squeeze back. That sent a thrill through him and he started rapidly tongue fucking his anus.

They stayed like that for a few minutes with Casey teasing Jamie with his tongue and Jamie squeezing it with his asshole. Having his tongue in another man's shitter took Casey's humiliation to a new level, but as gross as it was it was turning him on like crazy and he could feel his boner involuntarily flexing in his pants. His felt so degraded and submissive that he would have done anything Karen, Audrey or Jamie told him to do with total obedience. He was their bitch slave, and truth be told, he was right where he wanted to be.

There was also a part of him that was looking forward to shoving his aching boner up Jamie's shitter. In fact that idea kept getting more appealing by the moment. He dropped one hand down and started rubbing his boner through his pants, it was as hard as a railroad spike. He continued tongue fucking Jamie's asshole for another ten minutes and Karen supplied some sharp taunting, it was obvious she was enjoying every second of his humiliation. She then decided to have a little more fun.

"Actually boys, the more I think about it, I'm in the mood to hear some sissy squealing. Since Jamie has a much bigger dick I think he should do the fucking. Turn around Jamie and let my bitch suck you hard again, then let me know when you're ready to make my hubby squeal like a little girl. Oh yes Audrey, like that, keep doing it like that."

Jamie turned around quickly and his half hard dick slapped Casey in the face. He stared at it for a minute, it was sticking out from under his corduroy shirt just inches from his mouth, taunting him. The fact that he wasn't going to fuck Jamie's ass disappointed him, but by then he wasn't really surprised. During the past few days he'd learned that he couldn't trust Karen anymore, she seemed to like teasing him as much as Audrey did. Casey suspected that the past half hour had been nothing but a humiliating taunt by his wife, and when he looked over at the bed he got his confirmation. She was staring at him with a smirk.

"Too bad hubby, you're the bitch after all, now suck your master's dick."

She then returned her attention to Audrey.

Casey turn back, took his dick in his mouth and started stroking it with his lips. Looking up he saw Jamie staring back at him with a satisfied smile and thought. "Why wouldn't he be happy? He's the one getting to do the fucking. In truth though, Casey didn't much care, he was expecting to get fucked anyway. So even though Karen's tease was a little frustrating, he really wasn't any worse off than when he started. He reached up with his right hand and played with his large ball sack, and ran his left hand around the front of his shirt. His asshole twitched a few times as the desire to be fucked returned, and his own dick was still as hard as a rock. When Jamie's was cock up and ready, Casey succumbed to desire and started kissing and licking his big balls, and Jamie didn't seem to mind a bit. In fact, he moaned rather loudly when Casey took one of his balls in his mouth and gently sucked on it. They continued like that for a few more minutes and after watching his buddy worship his cock and balls, Jamie was more than ready.

"Karen, I'm ready to fuck your husband, how do you want me to do it?"

There was something incredibly humiliating about listening to his best friend and his wife discuss how he should be fucked, it was like he was their blow-up doll. Karen was breathing hard and had to pull her attention away from Audrey's tits.

"Um, OK, get on your feet Casey."

He did.

"Now pull his pants down, bend him over and fuck him. And Jamie, fuck him really hard, I want to hear my cocksucking husband squeal like a little girl tonight."

She then moaned and turned her attention back to Audrey.

Jamie stepped out of his trousers, picked them up, rezippered them and laid them out very neatly on the chair. He was quite fussy about it too, you'd think it was his face going there. That made Casey smile. There was something very exciting about watching another man spread out a pair of corduroy pants for him to kiss, especially when that man was planning to fuck his ass while he kissed them. When he was finished fussing he looked at Casey and noticed his smile. His face got a little red, he shrugged and gave Casey a quick kiss on the lips, then walked around behind him. He felt Jamie grab his hips and pull his ass back against him, and after a few seconds of confusion Casey realized what he was doing, and it turned him on like crazy.

Jamie had decided not to pass up an opportunity to rub his boner against Casey's corduroy covered ass. That was so fucking exciting in so many ways and Casey loved every second of it. Jamie was doing something Casey loved to do himself, he loved rubbing his cock against a woman's ass when she was wearing something corduroy, and the fact that Jamie liked doing it too was very exciting. On top of that, it was his ass that Jamie was humping, no guy had ever done that before. He suddenly wished his pants had a hole cut in them so Jamie could fuck him while he was wearing them. He made a mental note to cut a hole in a pair of his corduroys for future use. Once Casey realized what he was doing, he began wiggling his ass back and forth against his cock, and that brought on several moans and a chuckle.

"Oh you little fucking tease, you like having your corduroys humped don't you bitchboy, and I bet you'd love to hump mine too. We're going to have so much corduroy fun together Casey, it'll take us a hundred years before we run out of cock and corduroy ideas."

He started humping faster and getting very excited as he talked, and after a minute Casey pulled his hips forward and slammed his ass back into Jamie cock. Jamie let out a surprised grunt.

"What the fuck?"

"Are you going to fuck my ass or my pants? As much as I would love it, I don't think the girls will like it very much if you pump your load all over my corduroys."

Jamie knew he was right, and hugged him from behind.

"Thanks Casey, I just got a little too excited."

"That's all right Jamie, I like the idea that my ass can turn you on like that. I guess I'm going to have to wiggle it around in front of you more often."

"Oh don't worry fag, I've been staring at your ass for a long time."

They flirted until Karen interrupted.

"Is there a problem Jamie?"

"Um, no, no problem Karen."

"Then get a move on, you should have your cock buried to the balls by now. I want to hear my husband squeal before I cum, and your wife isn't making it easy for me to hold on."

Casey was again dumbfounded, that was definitely not his wife speaking.

"Doing it right now Karen."

Jamie reached around and undid Casey's pants, then taking a step back he pulled them down to his ankles. Having his pants pulled down by another guy was very humiliating, especially when he was doing it so he could fuck him in the ass, it left him feeling very vulnerable.

Jamie reverted to his master persona. "Kneel down bitch."

He gave his ass a slap.

Casey knelt down in front of the chair, then bent forward so his hands and face were laying on the trousers. Jamie pulled the pants off his left ankle so he could spread his legs wide, and the next thing Casey knew he felt a greased finger being shoved up his ass. He wiggled it around and worked it in and out. That was followed by two fingers and eventually three, until his anus was stretched pretty good. Casey grunted a little as Jamie worked his boy-pussy.

"I'm going to fuck you hard bitch, and I'm going to fuck you fast, so you better bite my pants and hold on, got it?"

He made sure he said it loud enough for the girls to hear. With three fingers shoved up his ass Casey snuck a peek over his shoulder at the girls. Audrey was working Karen's pussy fast and furious with her dildo, and even though she was a selfish bitch by nature she looked like she was trying very hard to bring Karen pleasure. Karen's face was full of lust, but when she spotted him eyeing her she puckered a kiss at him and laughed.

Jamie removed his fingers and without a word of warning shoved half his dick up Casey's ass. Casey dropped his face into Jamie's pants, bit hard and let loose with a very un-masculine squeal. He held his dick still for a moment letting Casey recover a bit, and when he stopped squealing he could hear Karen laughing in the distance. He pulled his dick out and rammed it right back in, this time right to the balls, and Casey serenaded his wife with a symphony of sissy bitch squeals. Jamie did it a few more times, giving Karen what she wanted, until Casey's squeals wore off. Then, unlike his night with Angie, Jamie went right into full fucking mode, appearing not to care whether Casey wanted it or not.

He fucked him hard and fast, occasionally giving his asshole a machine gun fucking with his fat mushroom, but he always returned to a full ten-inch roto-rooter. With Jamie's big balls slapping against his own Casey kept his face buried in the pants and rode out the raping as best he could. Karen and Jamie tried to throw humiliating comments at Casey, but the longer the fucking went on the more they got wrapped up in their own pleasure. Jamie grabbed Casey's hips and started pulling his ass back into him, as if he was trying to get his dick in even deeper. He almost seemed obsessed and kept hammering Casey's rectum like he was mad at it or something.

He could hear Karen trying to talk to Audrey, but her moans were taking over, and after another minute Audrey took her over the edge. He wondered if watching her husband getting fucked in the ass was what made her lose control. After her orgasm Karen sounded completely spent, and since Jamie was still going strong Audrey decided to tell Casey just what she thought about him.

"It's nice seeing Casey the queer getting treated like the bitch he is. I told you I owned you Casey, are you getting the picture now?"

Jamie was grunting and groaning and he wasn't slowing down one bit.

"I told you I'd make you my husband's bitch, and here you are, getting your ass raped with his big dick. I haven't seen my man this horny for another man's ass in a long time, you must be a really good fuck if my Jamie wants your ass that bad. Speaking of real men, I can't wait to see all the guys in the club taking turns with your ass. Oh yeah Casey, I think your sissy ass is going to be real popular with the boys on initiation night."

That reminded Casey that the girls were still serious about the club thing, but at that moment he had more important things to worry about, like trying to survive the raping. Jamie was calling him a bitch and slapping Casey's ass, which made him feel like a cheap whore. Audrey started to say something but her husband's loud groaning drowned her out, then Casey suddenly felt a hot sensation deep in his rectum. Shortly after that Jamie collapsed on his back with his dick still buried to the balls.

They stay like that for a long while, with Jamie kissing the back of Casey's neck and wiggling his shrinking boner around in his rectum. After Casey's asshole had some time to regain its strength, he started squeezing Jamie's dick and received some very contented purrs in return.

Having his face buried in Jamie's corduroys while his ass was being used as a sperm dump was both erotic and humiliating. It felt wonderful being the object of his buddy's unbridled lust, but at the same time surrendering his ass to another man's dick wasn't something a real man would do. In fact, only a wimpy cocksucking pantyboy would subject himself to such abuse. After the past week though, those words pretty much summed up Casey. Looking back over his shoulder he saw the girls getting dressed, and a minute later Audrey was standing right next to the chair. Jamie started to get up but Audrey admonished him.

"Stay right there Jamie, I don't want you pulling your dick out of the bitch's ass yet."

She tugged on Jamie's pants. "Pick your head up you pathetic wimp."

Casey did as told.

She pulled the trousers out from under him and laid them on the floor beneath his bottom, then patted her husband's fanny.

"OK lover, you can get off the bitch now."

Jamie pushed himself up off Casey's back and got to his feet. As he did, his cock pulled out of his rectum and that left Casey's insides feeling empty, battered and abused. There was no sugar coating it, his ass had just been brutishly raped by another man's big dick. Casey was relieved but a little disappointed as well. He felt relieved that his ass wasn't being raped anymore, and he felt disappointed for the very same reason.

He heard Audrey. "You see Jamie, just like I told you last night, that mess would have been all over the rug. I want you to remember that for the future. Whenever you fuck the bitch's ass make sure you put a cum catcher under him first, because if you forget again you're going to be the one who scrubs the rug."

Jamie picked up Casey's corduroys and started cleaning his dick with them, "Yeah Audrey, you're right, I'm sorry."

Karen had her robe on and was standing next to Audrey. They were all looking at Casey, who was still on his knees with his ass sticking out.

"That was good thinking Audrey. Why don't you have Jamie wipe his ass clean with his pants and let's get going, it's 12:30 and we all have to get up in the morning."

Casey felt completely humiliated listening to them discuss what to do with him, but for some reason he wouldn't get up without permission.

"Hold on girl, you can go in a minute, but first your little pervert has some cleaning up to do."

She grabbed the back of his collar and tugged on it. "Come on bitch stand up."

He pushed himself up and got to his feet.

"OK Casey, squat over Jamie's pants and squeeze his jizzum out. You don't get to keep it homo, at least not in your ass anyway. Stand in front of him Jamie, I want to hear him say "thank you for the fuck" while he kisses your filthy dick."

Jamie threw Casey's dirty corduroys on the chair and stood in front of him with his limp penis hanging right in his face. Casey took a quick look at his pants and noticed they were smeared with dirty sperm, and it reminded him that the dick sticking in his face had just been pulled out of his ass.

He couldn't feel if anything was coming out of his ass or not, but at one point he heard Karen say, "oh god, look at all that jizzum."

"My Jamie was nice enough to give your ass a good hard fucking Casey, don't you have something to say to him?"

He took his limp penis in one hand, cupped his balls in the other and started giving it little kisses all around.

"Thank you Jamie, thank you for using my ass, thank you for letting me worship your big dick. I hope my ass made your cock feel really good, please fuck my bottom whenever you want, I'm yours to use."

He continued expressing his gratitude to Jamie for several more minutes as his ass drained. He heard Audrey tell his wife that she thought his training was going pretty well, and she thought Casey would turn out to be a good little homo, they just needed to get his mind right. It all felt like a dream and he began to wonder why he was voluntarily subjecting himself to all their abuse. Further adding to his confusion was the fact that even though he knew Jamie's dick had just been in his shitter, he felt compelled to put it in his mouth.

As he sucked on his limp penis he thought about Audrey and Jamie's motives for wanting to abuse him. Audrey was the easiest to understand, she enjoyed humiliating the shit out of him because it was a lot of fun, she simply enjoyed doing it. And as much as he hated her he had to admit that she was the only one who truly understood what he needed. She had no desire to be liked by him, nor any need to be his friend, she knew he was a faggot cocksucker and she enjoyed making him face up to it at every opportunity. She had absolutely no doubts about his submissive nature from the start, and there was a part of her that loved exploiting it to the furthest possible degree. She was a naturally dominant mistress to his naturally submissive slave, and as much as they hated each other they fit perfectly. He thought Karen noticed it too, that's why she kept a close eye on Audrey and set strict limits on his cock whenever she was around.

He continued massaging Jamie's balls as he worshipping his penis, and when he looked up he saw that killer smile staring back at him. Jamie's motives were a little more complicated. His reasons for abusing Casey were far less personal, he primary did to make Audrey happy. Like Casey, Jamie had finally found a corduroy loving crossdresser to play with, and he was going to do whatever necessary to make sure nothing fucked that up.

The relationship between the boys was very confusing. As much as they liked having sex with each other neither of them was a homosexual. They could never maintain a relationship with each other outside one with the girls, and they both knew it. The fact that the girls wanted them to have sex with each other was what made their relationship so exciting. The only real bond between them was corduroy, and although it was a strong bond, even coupled with the crossdressing it wouldn't be enough to sustain a relationship. As much as they wanted sex with each other they needed the girls in their lives, not only because they loved them, but they needed to be submissive to women, it was just part of their nature.

Audrey interrupted his train of thought.

"That's enough bitch, now wipe your ass with your pants."

He gave Jamie's penis one last kiss then picked up his corduroys from the chair and obediently cleaned his bottom, further adding to the mess on his trousers.

"Alright homo, now clean Jamie's pants."

He looked at her and she had her phone all ready to go, just like Karen did the other day. Glancing at his wife, the look on her face told him there would be no reprieve. He finally looked down at Jamie's pants and was surprised to see such a large cum puddle. He was just about to obey when Jamie distracted him.

"It's my mess Audrey, I think the both of us should have to clean it up."