Casey's Submissive Journey Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey wasn't sure if Jamie felt sorry for him, or if he was jealous.

Audrey laughed. "What a candy-ass you are Jamie. First you rape the bitch, then you feel sorry for him?"

He didn't answer.

"Well go ahead homo, the more the merrier."

The boys looked at each other and Jamie winked, then they dropped to their knees and started lapping up the jizzum, and they did so to the sound of Audrey's camera. Casey had never shared a more perverted or exciting sex act with anyone else in his life, and from the moans coming out of Jamie he sensed he felt the same way. With two horny perverts hard at work it didn't take long to lick the corduroys clean, and when they were finished they could see the sperm smeared on the other's faces. In a perfect demonstration of two minds with a single thought, they immediately embraced, licked each other's face clean and then kissed passionately for several minutes. However, Audrey soon put an end to their fun.

"Alright you fucking perverts, that's enough, break it up before I throw a bucket of water on you bitches."

They separated and Karen said impatiently. "Come on Casey it's late, put your pants on and let's go."

He obeyed, and as he pulled his trousers up he gave Jamie a quick look. Jamie smiled back. Turning to leave he glanced at Audrey, and although she still had an attitude, the smirk on her face had a little bit of a smile in it, and he wondered what that was about. As he followed Karen home like an obedient puppy he reached down and felt the gooey jizzum smeared on his corduroys, and it turned him on a lot. When they reached the bedroom, Karen kissed him.

"You were a very good boy tonight Casey, and you'll definitely be getting a Fag Night on Friday, would you like to jerk off before you go to bed?"

He raised his eyebrows, smiles like a little kid and nodded vigorously.

That made her smile. "OK then lover, take your pants off and lay down on the bed."

He laid down on his back and got comfortable. She picked up his trousers with two fingers like they were a filthy rag, inspected them for a few seconds, then threw them on his hard cock.

"Here fag, you can jerk off with your dirty pants, I'm going to take a shower."

He didn't need to be told twice. He wrapped one of the pants leg around his boner and started stroking it, and while jerking himself off he replayed the night over and over in his mind. Between those wonderful memories and the feeling of his corduroys smeared with his buddy's sperm it didn't take long before he splattered a huge load of jizzum all over his corduroy shirt and jacket.

As he laid still and basked in his afterglow, he flashed back at the image of himself in the mirror just before they left for the night. He pictured the clean virginal corduroy outfit with his boner sticking out, and then looked down and realized that all three parts of his new outfit were now coated with jizzum. He closed his eyes and smiled, then drifted off to sleep.