Casey's Submissive Journey Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the other end of the room against the far wall was a sitting area. It had a table and lamp set between two tufted Victorian arm chairs that matched the headboard. Behind them was a window with curtains that matched the others, and they too were pulled back letting in the sunlight. On the near wall was a long dresser with a fifty-inch television on top, along with several pieces of electronic equipment. On the ceiling was a fancy overhead light fixture but it was obviously not needed with all the bright sunshine. There was also a cedar hope chest sitting next to the dresser, and on top was a dark pink corduroy cushion that invited people to sit on it. On the wall opposite the sliding doors was the entrance to a large bathroom. It was a very beautiful room.

Sonya entered first, then spun around facing Debbie and pointed to the floor in front of her. Debbie obediently stood where told. Facing Susan, who was standing in front of the sliding doors, she gestured toward Debbie.

"Miss Susan, may I present Debbie the fag."

Debbie was a bit surprised at how good Susan looked. Her face was a bit boyish, but the rest of her was feminine and very attractive, and contrary to the Brutus myth, Susan was on the small side. She stood no more than five-foot six-inches tall and maybe a hundred and twenty pounds, if that. She was wearing an emerald green, mid-wale corduroy dress that buttoned all the way down the front and came to mid-calf. It was belted, had a wing collar and the sleeves came down just above the elbows. It was very feminine and pretty, and like Maxi's jeans the corduroy fabric looked plush and expensive. Below she wore nude stockings and green pumps. Her dress was filled out with a pair of medium sized breast forms, and standing in the sunlight she looked like a demure housewife. He liked that. His eyes immediately looked for a large bulge but found none, and he guessed her penis must have been tucked. He then remembered what his buddy Jamie told him the night before. He said that Susan didn't like people fixating on her cock right away, so he tried to focus on her dress instead. She gave him a very obvious once over and a lecherous smile, then said curtly.

"Thank you Sonya, that'll be all."

Sonya looked back at Debbie and discreetly rolled her eyes before walking out. Debbie wasn't sure if the look was meant for Susan, him, or both.

They were not alone, sitting in the two chairs were Maxi and a guy about the same size as Susan. He had a young face and was dressed from head to toe in a guy's corduroy outfit. Maxi was sitting with her legs crossed and her hands folded in her lap, looking very queenly. She also gave Debbie a long look and had an amused smile on her face, it was her first glimpse of Casey in drag. She then looked at Susan.

"Well dear, what do you think of Karen's fag?"

"I think he'll do just fine Maxi. In fact I think he's kind of cute."

Maxi looked a little surprised and shrugged her shoulders, then looked back at Debbie.

"Alright Debbie, why don't you and Susan get acquainted, go give my girl a kiss."

Debbie walked over and took her hand in his. "Hello Susan, my name is Debbie, should you find me desirable I'm here to bring you pleasure in any way I can. You are a very beautiful lady, and if I may be so bold, I find you very attractive. Your dress is pretty and I think you look wonderful in it." He kissed the back of her hand and smiled at her.

Keeping her eyes fixed on Debbie, she said. "Oh Maxine, I really like this one."

She put her arms around Debbie's neck, pulled him down and they kissed passionately for several minutes, dancing their tongues around in each other's mouths the whole time. When they broke their kiss they stayed in each other's arms for a bit. Debbie felt his apprehensions start to disappear. His mental picture of her huge cock still made him feel a little uneasy, but all the other rumors about her had proven untrue, so maybe there wasn't anything to worry about after all. She seemed genuinely smitten with him and he wondered if it was because he was ignoring the elephant in the room, namely her big dick. She kissed a few more times, giggled a bit and they engaged in sexy small talk for a while.

Then, out of the blue, she said. "Maxi told me all about your fetish dear, she thought it was strange but I think it's cute, do you really like my corduroy dress?"

Debbie gave it a lustful look and said that he did, and they discussed his love of corduroy for several minutes. She honestly seemed interested, and at one point started rubbing his cock through his skirt.

"Oh my, you're as hard as a fucking rock, I guess you really do like my dress. Well honey if you want, you can feel it up all over. You can do whatever you want to with my dress."

"Except cum on it." It was Maxi.

Susan gave Debbie an embarrassed smile.

"Oh right, I forgot. Maxi says you can't squirt unless she gives you permission first, sorry about that girl."

She perked up a little. "But honey you can still do anything else you want with it. Maybe someday I'll even jerk you off with something corduroy. Actually, I think I'd like to try that, it sounds like it'd be a lot of fun."

Debbie realized he needed to watch himself. It was obvious Maxi intended to be in control of whatever Susan did that day. He responded by telling Susan he'd love to have her jerked him off with corduroy, then they began groping each other and kissing passionately again. Debbie's curiosity got the better of him and he let his hand go to her crotch, but there was nothing there, so he quickly moved it elsewhere without saying a word. It did however confirm his suspicion that she was tucked.

After a minute she separated a little, and said. "Wait a minute honey."

She turned her back, reached under her dress and freed her penis from wherever it was hiding. Turning back around, she smiled and guided his hand back to her cock.

"I like you Debbie, you waited for me to be comfortable with you first, and that means a lot to me. So many of these fags think all I am is a dick, but not you, you treated me like a lady."

She kissed him again and he grabbed her dick through her dress. It was about eight or nine inches long, and for a second he was shocked by its size, but when he gently squeezed it he realized it wasn't hard. The nine-inch cock in his hand was actually her limp little dickie, and that thought made him very nervous.

They spent several minutes playing with each other's sissy penises through their girly clothes, and after a little while she said.

"Would you like to suck my dick Debbie?"

Asking him like that made him feel nice, but he suspected it was really just her polite way of saying. "Suck my dick fag."

"I would love to Susan, may I?"

"Please do Debbie dear."

He had butterflies in his belly now that he was actually going to see it, and he knelt down in front of her like a good little cocksucker. Her dress had a full skirt and she must not have been wearing panties, because her skirt tented out what seemed like a mile. He kissed her corduroy covered knob, and enjoyed rubbing his face against the hard dick beneath the soft corduroy. He was in no hurry, and she didn't appear to be either. He wrapped both hands around the base of her shaft, which pulled the dress tightly around her boner. He then kissed and nibbled up and down its entire length, and it was a long enjoyable trip.

After a few minutes she pushed him back a little, and said. "Hold on Debbie, I have an idea."

She then undid one of the buttons of her dress, pulled it apart and stuck her cock out through the hole. It was fucking huge, and with Susan being on the small side to begin with, it looked even bigger.

Debbie actually gasped, then stared at it with his mouth hanging open for a moment. However he soon realized he was gawking, and that wasn't a good thing to be doing at that moment. So he quickly grabbed it with both hands and brought his lips to her big purple mushroom, kissing it all over while slowly jerking her off. He snuck a quick peak at her face and saw the apprehension in it, and he sensed she was feeling very vulnerable about her freakishly large dick. How he reacted in the next few minutes could make or break the entire day.

He moaned and started licking up and down the front of her cock like a little girl licking an ice cream cone. Her frenulum sat about an inch and a half below the crown of her mushroom and was very pronounced. It also seemed very sensitive because she moaned a little when he flicked his tongue across it. He liked that. It gave him a target for teasing, and it was close enough to the top of her dick that he could tease it with his tongue when her dick was in his mouth.

Obviously no one was ever going to throat her cock, but even if it wasn't so huge Debbie couldn't throat cock to begin with, because his gag reflex is much too sensitive. Normally he could only get about six inches in his mouth, but with a sensitive frenulum sitting just a few inches down her shaft he wouldn't have any problem making her cock very happy. He licked all the way down her boner and when he reached the bottom he rubbed his face against her corduroy dress. He was in fag heaven and thought about the three Cs. Corduroy, Cock and Cum, they were Debbie's three most favorite things in life.

After giving her boner a good licking, he took her mushroom in his mouth and gently sucked on it for a minute, occasionally popping the crown of her mushroom in and out of his sissy lips. He liked doing that because it gave his mouth time to adjust to the width of the dick he was about to suck before he started his cocksucking in earnest. Holding her shaft down at its base with both hands, he slid his lips down about six inches of the most magnificent dick he had ever seen. He let his mouth get used to its size again, then rapidly slid his lips up and down the top half of her boner for a couple of minutes. When he heard her gasp and inhale deeply he ran his lips back up and pulled his mouth off with a slurpy pop. He looked up at her, smiled, licked his lips teasingly and the look on her face told him what he had scored major points. The look of apprehension had been replaced by one of appreciative lust, she obviously liked that fact that he didn't seem intimidated by her dick.

Although, that wasn't entirely true. Now that he knew how big it was, which he guessed was no less than fourteen inches, the thought of having it shoved up his ass was as scary as ever. However, Maxi, Susan, and even Sonya in her own way, were all getting him very horny. It was also obvious the day would involve a lot of corduroy, so he decided to take things one step at a time. Besides, by that time there was no backing out, her huge cock was going up his ass one way or another, and he'd rather have a happy Susan gently reaming his bottom, than an angry bitch raping his shitter as hard as she could.

"You have a beautiful cock Susan, I've never seen such a magnificent clitty before, you're a very lucky lady. If I do a good job sucking it, and I'm going to try real hard, will you please cum in my mouth Miss Susan? Will you please let me swallow your jizzum? Pretty please?"

Susan was a bit stunned and at a loss for words, so she just nodded. He didn't know it at the time but his submissive seduction of her husband had scored major points with Maxi too.

Susan regained her bearings, and feeling very attracted to Debbie, she said. "I tell you what dear, why don't you sit here. It might be a little more comfortable."

Maxi was a bit shocked, Susan had never shown that kind of consideration for a fag before. She helped him up and he sat on the cedar chest. It really was more comfortable, and an appreciative Debbie smiled up at Susan and said thank you.

Then without further ado, he lowered his mouth to her boner and proceeded to give her cock the best sucking he possibly could. He kept hold of her shaft at its base with his left hand in case she started thrusting her hips at him. He then jerked off the top six inches of her cock with his lips, and stroked the remaining seven or eight inches with his right hand. He was originally going to spend time teasing her dick, trying to score points, but her unexpected display of affection changed his mind and he decided to strike while the iron was hot. He went straight into full cocksucking mode, and after only a couple of minutes her moaning was filling the room.

She gently grabbed his shoulders and another minute later she said. "Oh God Debbie it feels so good bitch, keep sucking, I'm cumming honey, I'm cumming."

She was then true to her word and his mouth filled with thick creamy sperm. He pulled his head up so only her mushroom was still in his mouth and quickly gulped it all down. Sliding his lips up and down just the top few inches he prepared himself for the next stream of jizzum, but oddly it took a half dozen strokes before his mouth filled again, that happened six or seven more times. It seemed like all the cocks he'd sucked before emptied their ball sacks as quickly as possible, basically pumping their streams rapid fire. That's why sometimes it was too much to handle and squirted out the sides of his mouth.

But with Susan it was very different. She came a ton, pretty much filling his mouth with each squirt, but her squirts were a few seconds apart, giving him plenty of time to swallow. He liked that. And based on the fact that she grunted and groaned the whole time, he guessed her orgasms lasted three or four times longer than most people's. Having that much time between swallows also allowed him to savor the taste of her jizzum, which in her case tasted very good. When he finally drained her ball sack she'd pumped what felt like a full cup of sperm down his throat, and he enjoyed the blow job probably as much as she did.

He gently sucked on her cock until it was a limp dickie, which in her case meant it was an eight-inch dickie. She then pushed it back in her dress and rebuttoned it. She had a dreamy look on her face, bent down and gave Debbie a quick kiss on the lips.

"Thank you girl, that felt wonderful, I'll see you in a little while."

And just like that she was gone.

12