Cash Taxi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wade nodded. "So mouth kissing, neck kissing...anything else?"

Jenny thought for a bit. "Anal?" she asked calmly.

"No!" Wade cried out. "What the hell's the matter with you?"

Jenny giggled. "Just trying to lighten the mood a bit!"

Reluctantly, Wade cocked a smile. "Alright, so let's summarize," he began. "We're gonna go back out there, offer to make out a little, and just see how much they'll give us for that?"

"I guess," Jenny said. "What's the least amount that we'll accept for that?"

Wade thought about it. "Maybe, like...$10,000?"

"He's not going to pay $10,000 just to see us kiss a little!"

"He might!"

"Would you do it for $8,000?" Jenny offered. "That would be $4,000 for each of us."

"It is so weird trying to discover the least amount of money that it would take for me to kiss you," Wade said. Jenny just shrugged. "Yeah, I'd do it for $4,000 a piece," he said finally.

"So if they go along with this, and it comes down to it...we're really gonna go through with it?" Jenny asked.

"I guess so."

"And if they say no?"

"Then we'll be broke, but without all the emotional scarring."

"Pretty sure we've already guaranteed ourselves at least a few emotional scars this evening, no matter how it turns out," Jenny said.

"Probably right," Wade agreed. "But hey, bright side is we live on different sides of the country, right?"

"Right." Neither of them talked for a bit, just sat on their respective beds looking awkwardly between each other's faces and random points in the room.

"We should probably get going," Jenny said as she stood up. She figured that she was probably the one that needed to take the lead, otherwise they'd just end up sitting in the room all night. As she stood over Wade, she reached down and grabbed his hand, pulling him up into a standing position. "Thanks for trying this with me, Wade," she said softly as she began guiding him out the door.

They continued to hold hands as they walked down the hall towards the elevator. Neither of them was sure if it was their own hand or their sibling's that was sweaty, but nonetheless neither of them felt the need to release the other. Before they knew it, the elevator chimed and opened up for them, absent of anyone else.

As the elevator door closed with just them inside, Jenny began to have doubts. "Wade, I'm thinking we might be making a huge-" she began, only to be cut off by her brother's lips pressing briefly against hers. It was such a shocking event that Jenny just stood there still, eyes wide open, unable to move a muscle in her body. After what felt like no more than five seconds of their mouths pressed firmly up against each other's, Wade pulled away just as the elevator opened up to the lobby.

"C'mon," he said, pulling her by the hand and leading her out the front door of the hotel.

"What the hell was that?" Jenny asked finally as they trudged across the parking lot towards the taxi, sitting just where Marty said he would be.

"Just getting the awkwardness of the first little bit out of the way," Wade explained. "Maybe now we'll have a better chance of actually going through with it."

"Or a worse chance."

"Maybe," Wade agreed. "Either way, I sensed you were about to back out back there. Not that I'm looking forward to this or anything, but I know how much the money would mean to you. I feel obligated to at least see the effort through, you know?"

Jenny smiled. "How pervertedly sweet of you," she joked as they approached the taxi. Wade squeezed her hand reassuringly, opened the back door, and slid into car. Jenny took a deep, calming breath and followed her brother's lead.

"Well hello," Marty said as they both got into the car and shut the door. His voice was completely normal, no hint of a game show host left in it. "I'm not gonna lie," Marty continued, "kinda surprised you guys came back."

"Yeah, well you shouldn't be!" Jenny began. Her body was tensing up, though she wasn't sure if it was in anger and defiance at Marty, or from the nerves of what might follow shortly. "We are all about this shit, Marty! We are here, and ready to do whatever-"

Wade elbowed her hard in the side. "You should be surprised that we're here, Marty," Wade explained. "We don't even know why we came back. I mean honestly, a brother and sister fooling around? This guy must be out of his mind. It's going to take a HELL of an offer for us to even consider doing anything. And also, you can forget oral, that's completely out of the question."

Marty scanned their faces. "Okay, so what are we talking then?" he asked.

Wade looked at his sister for a second before continuing. "We talked about it, and we'd MAYBE be willing to kiss a little bit," he explained. "For the right price, of course."

Marty narrowed his eyes at Wade. "Kiss, huh?" he repeated. "Not sure my boss is going to be too interested in this offer, guys."

"Has your boss ever seen a brother and sister make out before?" Jenny asked. "Has he? Why don't you ask him, Marty. Ask him that."

"He can hear you," Marty explained. "I don't need to ask him." Marty listened to his ear piece briefly before turning back to look at them. "You know, while you guys were in your hotel, my boss looked you both up online. Through various social media platforms and whatnot, it was clear that you guys are genuinely siblings."

"No shit!" Wade replied. "What, did you think we're out here on the streets running a scam? Getting into taxi cabs, night after night, pretending to be brother and sister and hoping that someone, somewhere will be super into that and randomly offer us money to fuck? Would that make any sense, Marty?"

Marty shrugged. "Not really," he admitted. "But it's still nice having that confirmation, you know? If anything, it gives you guys a little more depth and background. Makes the whole thing kinda hotter. To my boss, that is."

"And what do you think about the whole thing, Marty?" Jenny asked curiously.

"What do I think?" Marty replied. Jenny nodded. "Nobody's ever asked me that." Marty thought for a moment. "I'm just a guy trying to pay my bills, like any other schmuck out there. I just got lucky when I landed this gig. Good pay, not a lot of hard work. I'm just along for the ride. My boss gets what he wants, I get a big bonus."

"So you're not turned on by any of this?" Wade asked.

"I keep myself pretty detached from it. Just trying to be a professional, you know?"

"How noble," Wade snorted.

"Anyway," Marty continued, "he says he's willing to see a little kissing. Obviously, he's hoping for a bit more, but kissing will do for now."

"Price?" Jenny asked simply.

"$500 a piece," Marty replied.

"Hah!" Wade retorted. "No way am I gonna make out with my sister for $500! We were thinking more like $5,000 a piece."

"Get real," Marty said, shaking his head. He listened to his boss briefly. "$1,000 a piece for kissing."

"Let's go, Jenny," Wade said, reaching across his sister to open the door.

"Hold on a second!" Marty exclaimed. "$2,000 a piece for two minutes of making out. But it has to be good. You guys can't just push your lips together and hold still for two minutes. Actual kissing needs to take place. Lots of lip smacking and sucking noises. We're gonna need to see a little tongue action, too."

Wade turned to look at his sister. The look in her eyes was hard to read, but he sensed that she was almost to a point of being satisfied with the offer. "$3,000 a piece," Wade countered. Jenny looked over at him and nodded, expressing her agreement.

Marty took a moment to listen to his boss. "We can do $3,000 a piece for three minutes of kissing," Marty countered once more. "And again, it needs to be good. Passionate. Hot."

Jenny looked over at Wade. She sensed that he was good with the offer. Underneath all that, she also sensed immense fear, which she could easily relate to in the moment.

"Deal," Jenny said with a shaky voice.

"Well, isn't this exciting?" Marty said as he started the car and put it in drive.

"Wait, you're going to be driving around while we do this?" Wade asked.

"Sure," Marty replied. "Gives me something to do. It can get a little awkward just sitting up here while people fool around in the backseat. This way you won't think I'm just sitting here leering at you guys. Everyone's a little more relaxed, which makes for a better experience, don't you think?"

"Whatever you say, Marty," Wade replied, fidgeting with the zipper on his jacket.

"Wait, how are you gonna give us the money?" Jenny asked. "I'm not trying to have thousands of dollars in cash on me."

"Either of you have a Venmo account?"

"I do," Wade replied, giving Marty his information.

"As long as you are comfortable with me sending all of the money to Wade's account, Jenny, then I'll just pay you guys this way," Marty explained as he typed stuff into his phone.

"That's fine with me," Jenny replied.

"I'm sending you $1 right now, Wade, just to show you that everything's on the up-and-up." Moments later, Wade got the payment notification. Everyone was silent for a while as Marty drove. Jenny found herself noticeably not sitting as close to Wade as she had been earlier when they were playing the game. She thought briefly about opening the door and tucking and rolling out onto the street as Marty drove, causing her to laugh out loud a little.

"What?" Wade asked quietly, hearing her laugh.

Jenny's breath intensified. "I'm kinda terrified, Wade," she said quietly.

"Not too late to bail, you know," he said, half hoping she would take him up on the offer. He, too, was nervous, feeling his chest tighten more and more with each passing second.

"No," Jenny replied simply.

Wade reached over and grabbed her hand for the third time that night. "It's gonna be fine, Jenny," he assured her, although the tremor in his hand made her less sure of that.

"Ready when you are, guys," Marty said impatiently. "I've got a timer all ready to go. I'll start it once you guys begin."

The siblings pivoted their bodies as much as they could so that they were sort of facing each other. Feeling sick with anticipation, Jenny decided to just go for it. She leaned forward and lightly pressed her lips against her brother's. They both stayed perfectly still, neither one sure what to do. Finally, squeezing her eyes tightly shut, Jenny slightly parted her lips and began truly kissing her brother. She pushed her chin forward some, trying to get into it the best she could.

Physically it felt okay. Wade's lips were soft and warm, just like you'd expect. His breath was slightly minty. His facial hair tickled her a little, but that was okay. She tilted her head so that the angle of their kiss changed, feeling Wade start to kiss her back with a little more passion. For a split second, she opened one of her eyes and saw Wade looking back at her.

"Okay, done!" Jenny chirped suddenly as she broke off the kiss and returned to her side of the cab. "Was that three minutes?"

Marty held up the timer on his phone and showed it to them. "Try twelve seconds," he said with a laugh.

"No fucking way was that twelve seconds!" Wade replied.

"In your defense, twelve seconds of sister kissing probably does feel more like three minutes," Marty offered. "Never having kissed my sister, I, of course, wouldn't know."

"Goddammit," Jenny uttered in defeat.

"While nothing has been gained, obviously, nothing has also been lost," Marty continued. "We'll just start over."

"Not sure if it's going to matter at this point," Jenny replied, not sure how she could manage three minutes.

In a surprise move, Wade gently put his hand under her chin and turned her to face him. "We can do this," he said bravely. "Just focus on the finish line, okay?"

"Okay," Jenny said weakly, taken aback at how Wade took charge in the moment.

Wade leaned in, keeping his hand under her chin as he did so. Jenny relaxed and shut her eyes once more until she felt the heat from her brother's mouth brush up against hers. He planted a sweet, simple kiss on her, followed quickly by another and another. Jenny's pulse raced as Wade continued to give her soft, little kisses all around her mouth. As before, she tried simply focusing on the physical sensation of the moment, blocking out all other thoughts and feelings. Soon she felt his thumb slide up her chin and bump against her bottom lip, pulling it down, encouraging her to open her mouth. His lips were immediately on her again. With her mouth slightly ajar, she felt his warm breath inside of her as the intensity of his kissing picked up. Suddenly, as if she had no control over it whatsoever, she heard herself moan softly into his mouth, causing her eyes to dart open in surprise. This time, Wade's eyes were closed, and she watched him as he moved his face subtly around hers, experimenting with different angles.

It was an interesting scene, watching her brother make out with someone. She had never wondered before what that looked like, and why would she? But she was getting to see it now, as a full participant no less. Thankfully, he continued to keep his eyes shut. She didn't think she could take it if they made eye contact again. It was almost a sweet scene, watching Wade's efforts as he kissed her tenderly. Her heart fluttered a little, and suddenly she felt a desire to return his passion. She reached up with one of her hands and laced her fingers softly into his hair. A moan of appreciation escaped Wade's lips at her touch, and the vibration of his moan sent a tingle coursing through her body. Suddenly, she was into it. She parted her mouth and deepened their kiss, tasting him by brushing her tongue lightly into his mouth.

The warm slickness of Jenny's tongue entering his mouth made Wade's body react in a variety ways. His breathing and heart rate intensified, and for the first time during their kiss, he felt a little movement from his groin. He moved his hand away from her chin and onto the side of her neck, placing his thumb lightly into the soft indentation of her throat. He held her head in place as he opened his mouth wide and thrust his tongue up against hers, letting it enter her warm mouth and swirl around and explore the various contours. She, in turn, moved her tongue around with his.

Remembering the stipulations of the payment, Jenny made an effort to increase the sound effects of their make-out session. With the amount of saliva they had both produced and exchanged in such a little time, it was pretty easy to smack their lips together loudly. Jenny stuck her tongue out of her mouth as far as she could and began licking Wade's lips, trying to coax his own tongue out to meet hers. He obliged, and in an instant their tongues were dancing around each other's well out in the open for the stranger to be able to see on the video.

Feeling a slight discomfort in how far she was having to lean forward, Jenny scooted herself closer to her brother. To her surprise, however, he took it a step further and hooked his arm around her waist, lifting her slightly so that her butt fell onto his lap, both her legs stretched out perpendicular to his. Neither one of them held anything back at this point, their fingers moving through each other's hair as their mouths gripped together tightly.

They kissed for what seemed like an eternity, both of them completely losing track of time. At one point, Wade gripped the back of Jenny's hair firmly and pulled her head back, causing her neck to arch and become exposed. He trailed kisses down the side of her face all the way down to her neck. Jenny gripped Wade's arm tightly the moment she felt a light sucking on her neck, holding perfectly still and enjoying the bliss of having her brother lick, suck, and nibble on her.

"Time's up!" Marty exclaimed suddenly. They both looked to the front seat in shock, having completely lost track of the timer. "But this is all great stuff guys," he continued, "and my boss would love it if you continued. Let's bump the payment up to a total of, let's say...$5,000 a piece?"

Wade looked back at Jenny. "Do you wanna-"

Jenny nodded and adjusted herself in Wade's lap so that she was straddling him, putting her mouth back up against his as soon as she could. In no time at all they were going at it again, only this time Jenny found herself taking more control. She took great pleasure in pinning Wade's arms against the seat and having her way with him, kissing him all over his face and neck at her will, while simultaneously getting to feel his strong arms in her grip.

Wade found himself desperate to wrap his arms around his sister and pull her in tighter, but he could tell she liked being in control in the moment and decided to just go along with it. The way she was positioned, he knew it was only a matter of time before she settled herself down a little more into him, at which point she was sure to discover how intensely hard his cock was. Part of him was nervous that would jar her out of her trance and bring an end to the whole thing, but given the way she was going at him, another part of him really doubted that would be the case.

"How much would he pay if I took my tits out?" Jenny asked aloud in between kisses.

"Really?" Marty and Wade both asked at the same time.

"You okay with that, Wade?" she asked softly to him. Wade opened his eyes and looked lustfully at his sister. "I think I can live with that," he said, feeling slightly ashamed at how excited he was at the notion. "For the right price, of course," he added.

"Naturally," Jenny whispered.

"If you take them out AND your brother plays with them," Marty began, "we'll bump the total up to $8,000 a piece."

Jenny looked at her brother and cocked her head. "Ready for some more emotional scarring?" she asked jokingly, trying to counter any tension or awkwardness that Wade might be feeling.

"God help me, I am," Wade said with fervor as he almost immediately started helping Jenny remove her jacket. She wore a tight long-sleeve v-neck shirt underneath her jacket, which exposed a little bit of her cleavage. Wade just paused for a moment and stared down at his sister's chest, unable to comprehend how far they'd come in such little time.

"I'm a 34C, Wade," Jenny said with a smile, watching her brother stare at her.

"Oh, uh...okay?" Wade replied, looking up at her confused.

"You were just staring and not saying anything. I figured that's what you were wondering."

"Nope, just staring in...appreciation?" Wade admitted. "Honestly, I'm not even quite sure how to interpret bra sizes."

"Oh, well the 34 part means-"

"Hey Jenny?" Wade interrupted.

"Yeah?"

"I really don't give a shit."

Jenny laughed. "Right, of course," she said as she tugged at the front of her shirt. The v-neck was only wide enough to get one of her breasts out, leaving the other one trapped inside.

"What if we take your bra off first?" Wade suggested.

"Okay," Jenny replied nervously. It was surreal watching her brother and simultaneously feeling his fingers glide up her back inside of her shirt and land on the clasp of her bra. After a few seconds of struggling, Wade successfully unhooked the clasp, allowing Jenny to wriggle out and pull it out from inside of her shirt. In the process, her tits had both once again settled back inside of her shirt, leaving her temporarily unexposed.

Wade brought his hands up to Jenny's side, staying away from her breasts at the moment. He rested his hands on either side of her rib cage and slowly guided them down to the waist of her jeans. Given the physical limitations of the back seat, Jenny had been resting on her knees while she straddled Wade, but had yet to settle herself fully down onto his lap. Wade grasped her hips tightly and guided her down, pushing his own butt forward in the seat a little in an effort to give her more room to rest her knees against the back of the seat. For the first time that evening, Jenny felt her brother's cock push up against her.