Cash Taxi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, Wade!" she breathed, her eyes darting open wide.

"Sorry, it's-"

"It's really hot is what it is," Jenny finished for him as she pushed herself harder up against him. Wade smiled and held on to her as she slowly began dry humping him. Having curved her torso forward some, the neck of her shirt drooped down and exposed a significant amount of cleavage to Wade, reminding him of exactly what they had promised the stranger during this...payment cycle. He tilted his head up so that their foreheads briefly touched, and then Jenny pushed her face forward until they were kissing once again. She pushed herself forward as much as she could so that their torsos were as close as they could physically be and began making out with her brother passionately once more.

Moments later, Wade guided his hand up her left side, keeping it outside of the material of her shirt for now, until he reached the side portion of her breast. He let his hand softly settle on it, cupping it gently as they continued to kiss. Eventually he brought his other hand up and grabbed her other tit, holding onto them gently, letting them sway with the natural movement that Jenny was making on top of him. He gave her one last kiss before pulling back, much to her reluctance, and used his hands to guide her back away from him a little, until her tits were right in front of his view.

All nerves gone at this point, Jenny smiled down at her brother and pulled at the neck of her shirt once more. This time, with a little effort, she was able to pop both of them out, giving Wade his first ever glimpse of his sister's gorgeous tits.

"Fuuuuuuuck," he moaned as he stared at the glorious sight before him. Not being able to resist for more than a couple of seconds, Wade immediately let his hands travel back up the front of his sister until they rested squarely on her breasts. He cupped them gently at first, letting his gaze travel between them and Jenny's face. He discovered he liked watching her facial reactions to the things that he did just as much as he liked looking at the rest of her. It felt so wrong, but yet so interesting to watch her face contort in pleasure, the very face that he had watched as they grew up together as siblings. The face that he could see in so many memories of his past: Christmas mornings, graduations, family reunions. This was the face before him that was now suddenly filled with ecstasy, and by his doing no less.

Letting his thumbs come up and graze her protruding nipples, Wade found himself staring at his sister as she scrunched her eyebrows and bit her lip enticingly. Jenny began moving her body along Wade's hard cock once more as he continued playing with her tits. He went between gripping them tightly, which she loved, to just holding them softly and letting them bounce in his hands as she grinded up against his shaft, which she equally loved. Jenny was completely lost in the moment at this point, and without realizing what she was doing, in one swift motion she lifted her shirt off her body, leaving her completely topless.

She arched herself back far until her head had rested on the back of the front seat, leaving her and Wade's groins firmly pressed against each other's. Wade put one hand on the small of her lower back to help her stabilize, while still moving the other one all up and down her naked front. Magically, Wade's cock was somehow positioned in the perfect way that allowed Jenny to press her clit right up against it. Even though they were both wearing jeans, Jenny could feel an insane amount of sensation from her movements against him. She was practically bouncing on his shaft at this point, no reservations felt whatsoever at seeing if she could get off on her brother.

Even though she really didn't think she'd actually be able to cum with two layers of denim between them, she was still disappointed when Wade pulled her forward once more and broke her rhythm. That is, until he buried his face hungrily into her soft tits, squeezing them with both hands as he began his oral assault on them.

Wade just simply couldn't settle on any one specific part of his sister's breasts. He kissed the soft pillowy mounds all over, enjoying every square centimeter of them before finally zeroing in on her nipples.

"Oh fuck, Wade!" Jenny cried out loudly as his tongue flicked softly at her nipple. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled it in closer to her chest, almost forcing him to take more of her into his mouth. Wade didn't hold back in the slightest, sucking the entirety of it and then some straight into his mouth.

All tenderness from before was gone, and all that remained was raw, animal magnetism. Jenny continued bouncing her covered pussy on Wade's equally covered cock, his mouth transferring erratically from one nipple to the other to her mouth and neck. They stayed like this for some time, forgetting completely that they were in the back seat of a moving vehicle; forgetting completely that there was someone else in the car with them; forgetting completely that they were siblings.

Or maybe the whole sibling thing was at the forefront of both their minds more than either would have liked to admit. It was really hard to tell.

"Jesus Christ, Wade," Jenny said finally with some trouble due to how out of breath she was. "How the fuck did we get here so quickly?"

Wade pulled his face from the depths of the space between her tits and looked up at her. "No fuckin' clue, Jenny," he replied, burying his face once more into her mounds.

"Where's the line?" she asked.

Wade popped out once more, slightly annoyed. "Line?" he asked, sounding confused.

"Yeah. Before we said the line was just kissing. Now...well, look at us!"

"Right. Honestly Jenny, I don't know where the line is anymore. Not sure I see it at the moment."

Jenny chewed her lip and thought for a bit.

"Hey Marty?" she called out.

"Yeah?" Marty replied, sounding a little short of breath himself.

"How much would he pay if we-"

"Don't worry about the money," Marty interrupted. "You guys are doing great. Just keep doing what feels natural. Trust me, you'll be very well compensated if you do."

Jenny looked down at Wade once more. "So what do you think?" she asked.

Wade smiled. "I think we're out of our damn minds, honestly," he replied. "But...I'm kinda loving this."

"Yeah," Jenny agreed. "I've got something in mind."

"Really?"

"I think you're gonna like it."

"Nice!"

"And more importantly, I think the stranger on the other side of these cameras is gonna like it. In fact, I know he is, because it's the very first thing he asked us to do."

Realization dawned on Wade's face almost instantly. "Oh my god, Jenny...are you serious?"

"You interested?" she asked, grinding herself on his shaft once more.

"Fuuuuck yes! But...are you absolutely sure about this?"

"Wouldn't have brought it up if I wasn't," she assured him. "Only if the price is right, of course."

"Of course."

"Hey Marty?" Jenny called out once more. "Give me a number for a blowjob."

"I told you," Marty began, "don't worry about that. You'll be compensated."

"Eh, I need to know exactly how much I'm getting before I even think about sticking my brother's dick in my mouth." She looked down at Wade and smiled, winking at him.

"Well, when you put it like that..." Marty said, trailing off and putting his finger once more to his ear as his boss spoke to him. Marty nodded and looked back at them through the rear view mirror. "He's taken a pretty good liking to you two," he said, taking a right on the same street for the third time that night. "He's willing to offer $20,000 a piece for that!"

"Holy shit!" Wade exclaimed.

"Double it," Jenny demanded.

"No way," Marty said simply.

"Then we're done here," she said, climbing off of her brother's lap and sitting beside him once more.

"I'm calling your bluff," Marty said with a smile. "I know you wanna do it, and I know you'll do it for $20,000 a piece."

"I'll do it for free at this point," she said with smile. "Just not in here. I'll wait until we get back to our room."

Marty glared at her through the mirror, then listened to his boss talk to him one last time.

"$40,000 a piece," he agreed.

"Shiiiit," Wade said, not sure at this point if he was more excited about the money or his sister's mouth. "How much money does this guy even have?"

"A stupid amount," Marty replied. "A very, very stupid amount."

"Jenny, can you believe this?" Wade asked, a look of euphoria on his face.

"Face me," Jenny said abruptly.

"Huh?"

Without speaking, Jenny guided Wade so that his back was against the door on his side of the cab. She pulled on his legs, indicating that he should stretch them out across the seat. He abided, and she wriggled herself down on the floor of the backseat.

"Your boss should invest in a larger cab, Marty," Jenny suggested as she stared down at her brother's crotch.

"Noted," Marty replied softly.

Wade reached his hand over and gently touched Jenny's face. "You sure?" he asked, studying her reaction for any sign of hesitance. She, of course, gave no sign, smiling at him and nodding fervently.

"Quite," she said simply. Her fingers slowly made their way to the zipper of Wade's pants, grazing purposely up against his erection in the process. She carefully undid the clasp and zipper of his pants, pulling on the opening as much as she could. Assessing the situation, she looked back up at Wade. "You wanna get these sharp, jagged metal teeth on your zipper a little further away from your penis before I tried to pull it out?" she asked with a hint of amusement in her voice. Wade just simply smile and nodded, lifting his hips and pushing his pants down until they were below his knees.

The position that Jenny was in meant that her face was already pretty close to his groin, but now that she could see the outline of a bulge more clearly through his boxers, she felt her nerves kick in once more. She looked up at Wade as he looked back at her, an almost loving expression on his face. Something in his look made her nerves melt away, and with no hesitation at all, she reached up and pulled on the opening of his boxers, snaked her little fingers inside, and felt the soft skin of Wade's penis. With some concentration and focus, she was able to wriggle her fingers behind it and carefully guide it out of the opening.

It was bigger than her husband's. She felt weird thinking that in the moment, and would never say it out loud, but it was true. She felt a little sad about Brett, but also resentment at how little he had even looked her way lately.

This moment was not about Brett, though. Pushing all thoughts of adultery out of her mind, she once more turned her complete focus to the task at hand: getting her mouth wrapped around her brother's cock. She lifted herself up a little, cushioned her naked tits up against Wade's bare thigh, and gave him a little wink as she pushed forward, grabbed his shaft, and slowly lowered her face into it.

"Oh fuck, Jenny!" Wade cried out as she little by little took it all the way in. She didn't feel the need to stretch out the moment. In the past when she had given blowjobs, she liked to toy around with the guy a little, giving little kisses here and there before she finally got to work. She was not interested in that tonight, she found. She instead just wanted to suck. She wanted to push her whole face straight down on her brother's massive cock until it pushed back into her throat, and that's exactly what she did. Wade moaned loudly as she wrapped her lips tightly around his cock, pulled herself up again, and then slowly lowered her face once more, letting his tip bury itself deep against her throat.

Wade grabbed the back of her hair and held on tight, pulling her head up and down at his will. She didn't mind. It turned her on so much to have her brother use her face as whatever pace and rhythm he wanted. Her head went almost limp as Wade pulled her up and pressed her back down over and over. So much liquid was pouring out of her mouth, most of it saliva, but some of it was her brother's precum. She was sure of this due to the saltiness that was slowly taking over her taste buds. She had never been a huge fan of the taste of cum, but tonight it got her excited.

"Give me your tits," Wade demanded gently, pulling his sister's head up once more and holding it above his lap. Jenny knew exactly what he meant, and without missing a beat, grabbed onto her breasts, edged herself forward some more, and slid them around her brother's drenched cock.

"God, yes! Fuck my tits, Wade," Jenny encouraged as he pumped himself between them. Wade moaned in pleasure, his breaths intensifying with each second as he fucked his sister's gorgeous titties. The windows around them were completely fogged up, which was nice since it helped obscure any potential onlookers from the forgotten outside world. Not than anyone in the cab cared at that point, of course.

With each thrust upward, Jenny began to lick her brother's tip, still holding her tits tightly in place. A fresh drop of fluid was gifted to her each time she did.

Wade's pace intensified. Jenny studied his face as he fucked her boobs. Watching him strangely made everything seem that much more enjoyable, that much more...taboo.

"Fuck, Jenny, I'm close," Wade cried out as Jenny began making efforts to slide her breasts up and down with his rhythm.

"Are you gonna cum on my tits, Wade?" Jenny replied, licking her lips at the thought.

"All over them," Wade replied. He brought his hands up and gently moved Jenny's hands out of the way, allowing himself to grab her tits as he continued his thrusting. Her chest was so slick at that point that Wade would have sworn that it felt wetter than any pussy he had ever experience. The familiar feeling of orgasm was building in his balls, and as he stared once more at Jenny's face, he allowed it to complete overtake him.

Her hands grasping the headrest beside them, Jenny held on tightly and watched as her brother's body seized up. With one last, intense thrust, she felt hot semen rocket out of his dick and all the way up to her chin. She quickly readjusted herself before his next stream of cum was released and, knowing that he had specifically wanted to cum on her tits, grabbed her brother's dick and pointed it right where he wanted. Rope after rope of Wade's cum stuck to her soft breasts, and with each one, Jenny lustfully rubbed it into her skin like lotion. Not being able to resist herself, Jenny leaned quickly down right at the end of Wade's orgasm and allowed the last little bit to settle on her tongue. She clamped her mouth tightly on his cock and sucked hungrily at every last little bit of her brother's cum she could extract. Finally, and regretfully, once he was sucked dry, Jenny popped her mouth off of Wade's mouth, showed him everything she had taken in, and swallowed it down.

Wade was at a complete and utter loss for words. He tried to convey what he was feeling in his face, hoping that Jenny could see how grateful he was, how turned on her was, and how he absolutely held not even the smallest regret of what they had just down. Having not cum herself, however, Jenny didn't even care about any of that in the moment. She had just been showered in her brother's cum, and just couldn't get over how intensely horny she felt.

"We're here," Marty said suddenly, jarring the siblings out of their own little personal world of incestual wonder. They looked around them to see that they were in the parking lot of their hotel. Neither one had any clue how long the car had been parked, and neither frankly cared all that much.

"The money's been all been sent to you, Wade," Marty said. "All $80,000 of it." It took Wade a few moments to snap out of his stupor, but eventually he was able to get himself together enough to check his Venmo account and see that the money had, in fact, been sent. He held the phone up to Jenny, who looked briefly at it, but then looked hungrily back at her brother.

"You guys were great tonight," Marty said as they slowly and awkwardly started the process of dressing themselves once more. "Take my card," he said, extending a business card out to Wade. "I don't know if you guys would be interested, but if you ever want to have another go at it...well, there's a lot more where that $80,000 came from." Wade took the card, which just simply had a phone number on it with the directions "text only", and put it in his pocket.

"Thanks, I guess," Wade said, not really sure what else to say to Marty. Jenny was still in too much of a state to really say anything, and with a wobbly effort, opened the door of the car and pulled herself out. Wade followed closely behind her, but lingered for just a second longer. "Seriously, who is this guy?" Wade asked Marty once more, dying for answers.

Marty smiled and removed the earpiece from his ear, tossing it on the seat beside him. "What guy?" he asked with a smile on his face.

A rush of adrenaline coursed through Jenny's body as soon as he said it. "You mean...it's just been you this whole time!?" Jenny asked as she tried to ignore the sensation of her shirt sticking to her cum-coated tits. Marty just shrugged.

"But...why make it seem like you're talking to someone else?" Wade asked. "What the point of that?"

"I don't know...guilt? Shame? I didn't want you guys thinking I was some pervert. It's easier making you think that the pervert is out there somewhere, far away from you physically. If you knew the pervert was in the car with you the whole time, you might be less inclined to violate each other and whatnot. But now that you know...well, maybe next time we can figure out a situation where I'm not in the same place as you. If, of course, you choose to have a next time."

"You are a bold man, Marty," Wade admitted, feeling a strange sense of respect.

"Indeed," Marty agreed. "Good night, guys. Hope to hear from you soon. For now, I think I'll go home and, uh, enjoy my new little recording." And with that, they shut the door and watched as Marty drove away.

"God I hope he wasn't lying when he said he doesn't put that shit on the internet," Wade said.

They made their way once more back to their hotel room, not really talking the whole time. They got themselves showered and cleaned up, giving each other the respect and privacy that they would have always done previous to the night.

Wade let Jenny have the bathroom first, figuring that she was a bit...messier...than him more than likely. Once he had taken his turn in the bathroom, he came out to find Jenny sitting on her bed, knees pulled up to her chest, a look of anxiety on her face.

"Oh shit, Jenny," Wade said, collapsing down on his bed and watching her closely. "We fucked up tonight, didn't we?" he said.

Jenny looked sideways at her brother. "How so?"

"You're sitting there all traumatized, clearly regretting what we did."

"Is that how you're interpreting my body language?"

Wade cocked his head and looked at his sister curiously. "Am I wrong?"

Jenny nodded. "Yes, you're wrong."

"But something is wrong, correct?"

"Sort of."

"What is it, Jenny?"

Jenny sighed and looked straight ahead at the wall. "So I guess we're done now, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"Now that we're out of the cab and got our money, we should stop, shouldn't we?"

Wade pondered this. "I suppose that would be the healthiest thing for all parties involved. I mean, we live on separate sides of the country."

"Right."

"And you're married."

"I am."

Wade thought a little longer. "Oh yeah, and there's that whole brother-sister thing to consider."

Jenny smiled. "I like how that was your third and final concern," she said through a small laugh. She looked over at Wade once more, a look of desperation now on her face. "I'm horny as fuck, Wade," she exclaimed with tears forming in her eyes. "And I know we only did that for the money, and maybe one day we'd do it again, but of course only for the money. But goddammit, Wade...I need to cum! And I'm terrified at what your response to that is going to be."