Casino Comic Con

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something like that. It's a fetish."

Galloway hooked her thumb at the group who walked by "...Or maybe some people just want to put on a costume. Why's everything gotta be dirty with you?" There was an amused sparkle on her face.

"Because literally everything is done with sex in mind."

Galloway chose to ignore that comment.

A short while later, and another group of enthusiasts walked past us. One was dressed as a big fluffy brown bear with a top hat and an exceptionally creepy grin. Another was a tall slender red fox with an eye patch, a hook for a hand, and torn rags for clothes. The third was wearing a bright yellow chicken outfit.

The costumes looked vaguely familiar to me, but I couldn't quite place them. There was a sense of creepiness to them, like they were from a horror movie, instead of being overly comical or flamboyant. It had to be a fiction reference. Not some deviant furry enthusiasts.

To my surprise, they paused to give both me and Galloway a glance. I could see them whispering to each other— probably about Galloway, if I had to guess.

"Oh shit, I love your costumes," Galloway smiled at the trio. "Five Nights, right?"

The group nodded vigorously.

It hit me. I've played the game myself a few times. A cheesy, surprisingly simple horror game about Chuck-E-Cheese type animatronics come to life, menacing the night security guard. But it was effective, and definitely scary.

What surprised me was that Galloway knew the game.

"How the hell do you know that?" I asked, not sure if I was teasing her or legitimately impressed.

"My nephew plays it all the time, jackass!" Galloway gave me a shove. "He likes to scare aunt Katie with it."

I could hear the guys within the costumes snicker a little at Galloway's bold attitude and guy way of speaking. It usually amused most people who heard it. She was definitely a tomboy and her sense of humor appealed to most men.

"Are you dressed as the guards from the game?" The tall kid in the Fox costume asked.

"Nope. We're dressed as two people who make shitty career choices," Galloway fired back. "But I like when things work out."

Again, the group laughed.

"Could we get a picture with you?" The one in the chicken costume ventured.

Galloway gave them an awkward glance, like she was eyeballing them. "Why would I do that? You're not going to do anything weird with the picture later, right?"

All of them froze, uncomfortably.

Galloway sputtered laughter. "I'm kidding. Of course you can."

The boys sagged with relief. The one in the bear costume laughed nervously, "You scared us for a second. I was about to ask why we'd do something like that."

I answered for Galloway. "Because my partner is hot."

The boys laughed nervously again, but didn't say anything more.

"I guess not," Galloway shrugged at me. "They didn't back you up on that."

"You guys don't think she's hot?" I couldn't resist taunting them.

"Are you kidding?" One of them said. "If I was fighter pilot, I'd want them to paint her on the front as the nose art."

Galloway beamed as I took their camera.

I snapped one with Galloway in the middle of the group, the three costumed guys with their arms around her. She was smiling.

"Thanks," the one in the bear costume said, reaching to retrieve his camera.

"Oh c'mon guys, that's boring," Galloway rolled her eyes. "How often do you get to wear those costumes, and hang out with someone dressed as a security guard?"

At her suggestion, she took a few more, positioning the guys for something a little more interesting. They struck a few poses, one with Galloway in the middle, and the three of them looming over her, looking menacing. She deliberately tried to appear scared. Personally, I didn't think the expression suited her. It made me laugh too much.

Another shot, she was kicking the bear in the balls (only simulated... I hope), while the others were backing away fearfully. And another where she was stretching to kiss the Fox on the cheek, while kicking her boot out behind her, girlishly.

A final pic, the three of them stood in a row, holding Galloway as she lay horizontally across their arms. One held her upper body, another, her hips, and another, her feet. She blew the camera a kiss.

When they set her down, Galloway laughed, feeling pretty loose and delighted to make their day. They pulled off their masks, to cool off for a minute.

They weren't bad looking, in a nerdy sort of way— they were all about 18 to 20 in age.

"What are your names?" Galloway asked.

The tall kid dressed as the Fox had dark shaggy hair. He kind of reminded me of the actor Justin Long. He had that timid bewildered expression. He told us his name was Ryan.

The yellow chicken was a blonde kid who wouldn't have been bad looking if it wasn't for a splash of acne on his cheeks, and the inability to hold eye contact— especially with Kate— for more than half a second. His name was Sam.

The last one in the bear costume was heavy set. I have expected him to look like "Comic Book Guy" from the Simpsons. But to my surprise, he had curly hair, big eyes, a nervous humble smile that clearly showed he was self conscious about the mouth full of adult braces he tried to hide. Thank god, for his sake, that they didn't give him some goofy lisp or something. His name was Franklin.

"You guys don't strike me as the casino bunch," Galloway commented. Then added a "No offense."

They shrugged. "We're not. But we heard the game creator would be here signing autographs, and we're a close enough drive. We never met anyone famous before."

"Was he cool?" Galloway asked conversationally.

"He didn't show," Sam said, slightly deflated.

"That sucks, sorry to hear that," Galloway commented.

I shook my head. "People suck, man. Even the famous ones."

"At least it wasn't a long drive," Galloway shrugged. "How far did you come?"

"About two hours," Franklin said.

"Two hours!?!" Me and Galloway blurted out. "I thought you said it was a close drive."

"Close-ish," Ryan said.

"You guys aren't driving back tonight, are you?" I glanced at my watch. It was getting pretty late, even for our shift. We were going to be out of there soon.

"No, no," Franklin said. "We all went halfsies on a hotel room upstairs."

"Still sucks though," Sam said.

"Are you guys old enough to drink? I'll treat to a round if so," I shrugged.

They shook their heads. They were all 18. They were screwed.

I glanced at Galloway. There was a small sparkle in my eye. She must have read it at once. "Quinn, wipe that stupid look off your face."

"What?" I shrugged innocently.

"I know what the fuck you're thinking. And you better throw that bullshit idea out of your head."

"Excuse me, guys," I held up my finger. "I just want to talk to my partner for one second."

"O-okay," they said, seeming a bit confused.

I took Galloway to the side.

"You know," she said, "Most guys who slept with me would want me all to themselves."

"I'm one in a million, baby. What can I say?" I grinned in an aw-shucks kind of way.

"You seriously want me to go back to the room with these guys?" She rested her hands on her hips, challenging me.

"Are any of them awful looking?" I asked.

She glanced over my shoulder and sighed. "No," she admitted. "They're not exactly models, but they're cute in a sad dorky kind of way. Like puppies in a Sarah McLachlan commercial."

"Don't you want to 'beee the answerrrr'?" I sang out.

She sighed.

"Think of it like this," I said, "They're nice kids. Probably virgins. They had their hearts broken tonight. Their journey to this shit hole was for not. They clearly look at you like a goddess. And they have a room upstairs. That's a sign from god. He wants these poor boys to be made into men tonight."

Galloway snickered. "You are such a pervert."

"I'm just looking out for my peeps. These guys remind me during my hopeless years. If it helps, think of them like three younger versions of me."

"Oh? You'd be caught dead walking around in a costume like that? Quinn, I never knew," she replied sarcastically.

"If it got me into your pants, damn right I would. I mean, you were going to get laid tonight anyway." I grinned and nudged her chin with my fist.

"You're so sure about that?"

"I'm as sure about that as I am that someone here has a little thirst for group sex."

That earned a blush from Galloway. But I could tell the way that she glanced over at the trio that she was weighing her options.

"You're going to come along, right?" She asked, a little hesitant.

"Of course. I'm not going to miss out on watching you get gang banged by a bunch of furries."

Her face took on a serious expression. Her eyes were daggers staring right through me. "You feel good about that comment? Is that the hill you want to die on?"

I giggled. "I'll be there. Someone will have to satisfy you if these guys get too excited and cum in their costumes before the fun even starts."

Galloway pushed her finger to my lips to shush me. "I'm going to make you eat those words," she said severely. But I knew that look. She was in. We were going to make this happen. "Just make damn sure you ID them again. I'm not taking any chances."

***

When our shift ended, the five of us took the elevator up to their room.

Galloway and I came along under the pretext of wanting to hang out and unwind after our shift. These guys were naïve enough not to really question it. I don't think they suspected anything was up, but then again, socially awkward boys tend to believe most excuses.

Plus I think they were delighted that Galloway wanted to hang out with them some more. Why would they question such good fortune? They figured it best to just roll with it.

The guys stood awkwardly off to one side of the elevator, discussing some software update for a video game I'd never even heard of. It was kind of hard to follow, even for me.

I stood with Galloway and couldn't resist discreetly pinching her ass. She jumped a little. Her eyes flicked in my direction. She was trying to give me a sharp stare, but I could see the smoldering embers just behind those ice blue eyes. She was turned on... or at least getting there. What I was seeing was the spark of an excited sexual thrill.

I could tell by the way she kept glancing at the guys. She was seeing them less like a charity fuck, and more like they were her next prey.

At least they had removed their silly costume heads. This afforded Galloway the opportunity to inspect their faces again, and decide that she was good with fucking them.

"So there's no chance you guys have alcohol in the room is there?" I asked as the elevator let us off on their floor.

"Uhh, no sir," Sam said.

"Dude, I'm not coming up to bust you guys," I laughed. "And it's Quinn. We've been over this."

"S-sorry," he stammered, and looked away.

I could see a little ghost of a smile spread on Galloway's face. The kid was intimidated by us. I think we both found it endearing.

"He was asking for personal reasons," Galloway added. "We like to drink."

The guys shrugged. "Umm... sorry... we don't really drink." Ryan said, rather embarrassed.

"Aww, so you're not going to get me drunk back at your hotel room and take advantage of me?" Galloway teased. Her manner was still even, like a lady cop, but there was a tantalizing little smile on her face.

The guys blushed all at the same time, and traded a bewildered glance. They weren't sure what to make of that comment as they unlocked the hotel room door.

"Religious purposes?" I asked.

"N-no. We're just not really the party type."

"How come?" Galloway asked.

The guys looked at each other again. "We're kind of nerds?" Ryan said.

Galloway and I snickered as the guys led us into the room. For a basic hotel room— the casino accommodations weren't half bad. The room was spacious. There was a pair of twin beds, and a little couch, a couple of easy chairs, a desk, and a closet.

Some suitcases were laid out, and clothing was already tossed around the room. It looked like a trio of messy teens had taken over.

"I see you guys have already made yourselves at home," Galloway commented, perching herself on the edge of the desk. She noted, with some amusement, that the guys had brought their own video game system from home and set it up on the hotel TV. "Who has to double up?" Galloway nodded at the twin beds.

The guys reddened. "Oh, I ride the couch," Sam explained, dropping onto it with a sigh.

"So are you guys virgins?" I asked, continuing with our previous conversation.

"Jesus, Quinn," Galloway flinched a little.

"I was just asking," I shrugged at them. "It's cool if you are, I just want to know what I'm working with so I know what kind of advice to dole out."

"No," Franklin said defensively. Then after a second, he allowed a nervous smile that showed off his metal braces. "Yeah."

"There's nothing wrong with that," Galloway said.

I shook my head at her quickly.

"That came out condescending. I'm sorry guys," she said.

"No worries," they were dismissive. "We've heard much worse, believe me." But they seemed eager to change topic with Galloway in the room. Ryan and Franklin set about fishing for the TV remote and powering up the Xbox they'd brought. "Are you guys in for Halo?"

I smiled at Galloway. I could tell they didn't really know how else to socialize with two complete strangers that they'd just made friends with.

"Actually," I said slowly, "We kind of had something else in mind..."

"Oh? I think I have the Five Nights games on my laptop," the guys immediately jumped to their feet and started rummaging. "Although, I'm a little burnt out on those after tonight," Sam admitted.

I traded a look with Galloway.

"Would you guys just rather have sex?" Galloway blurted out.

It was like a record player stopped in the room. The guys all instantly forgot what they were doing and looked up. A mixture of surprise, shock, and a little bit of alarm was plastered to their features.

"Jesus Galloway," I said. "Now who's turn is it to be abrupt?"

She shrugged at me. "Well we were never going to get there with you dancing around the issue like a pussy."

Franklin chuckled nervously. "A-are you being serious?"

Ryan chimed in quickly. "For the record, you mean with you, right? N-not with each other."

We couldn't help ourselves. Galloway and I looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"You're too cute," Galloway smiled, rather charmed. "Relax, I meant with me."

"All of us?" Sam asked, a little uneasy, his face going from hers to mine and back again.

"All of you," Galloway let her eyes wander from each face. "Quinn and I were going to hook up after our shift anyway, but we figured you guys could use some cheering up after your shitty night." She kicked her feet slowly back and forth, still perched on the edge of her desk.

"I don't get it," Ryan rubbed the back of his head. "Where's the punch-line?"

Franklin merely shook his head. "There's no way..."

And before they could doubt the situation further, Galloway started to unbutton her uniform shirt. The guys instantly fell silent as button after button came away, first revealing her deep cleavage and nice round tits, then her dark purple bra, then down to her belly where her naval piercing was visible. She stopped at her waistband and started to undo her duty belt.

"Holy shit," Franklin said, stunned by my partner's comfort in simply opening her shirt in front of reveryone. He glanced at me. I shrugged at him.

"We like you guys," I said. "And Galloway likes sincere nerdy men."

"Hence why I hang out with Quinn all the time," she smirked, pulling her shirt open to give a terrific view of her chest while she leaned far forward to start unlacing her boots.

"Bite me," I responded.

She glanced up and gave me a saucy expression. "I just might," she ran her tongue over her lips, and made a snapping gesture with her mouth at me.

The guys nervously snickered, but I could see the lust in their faces. She was turning them on, but they were still hesitant. Not wanting to get too into the situation, and be humiliated by some ruse. We wouldn't do that to them.

"I'm going to pull your fuckin' pigtails so hard for that," I said, deciding that these poor fellas weren't going to make the first move. It was on me. I stepped up to her as she kicked her boots off.

"Don't you threaten me with a good time," she responded immediately and started to work on my zipper.

She had my pants open in a flash, and my cock in her hand. I was growing quickly. Without even a moment's hesitation, she plunged it into her lips in full view of Franklin, Sam, and Ryan.

"Holy shit, she's really serious," Ryan practically squeaked out, as though his throat suddenly ran dry.

She locked eyes with him as she sucked my cock painfully slow. She nodded her head, before diving back down on me, making me moan. My cock hit the back of her throat. Her tongue flicked out, tasting the underside of my shaft.

True to my word, I grasped her braided pigtails, one in each hand, and thrust my hips, fucking her throat. She took hold of my hips and held on as I face fucked her for several beats. Then I let up, backing off so she could come up for air. She wiped the drool from her lips with the back of her hand.

The guys all stared with wide eyes at the brief show we'd just given then. Despite it all, they were still timid and passive.

Galloway climbed down from the desk and selected her prey— Sam, still seated on the couch. She made her way over to him and before he could protest, she climbed into his lap, straddling his crotch.

I have to admit, it looked pretty ridiculous, seeing my partner, her shirt open, her breasts exposed, straddling this bewildered nerd who was still wearing half a freakin' chicken costume.

He started to say something, but she pressed her mouth against his, and he instantly shut up. His eyes seemed to pop as she forced his mouth open with hers, grabbing him by the back of his head. Her hips started to grind, seeking out his erection, and rubbing on it through their clothing.

She found it because a second later, her moan gave out like a soft purr.

"Is this your first time kissing?" She asked when she came off of his mouth a little.

He blushed. "Umm... yeah," he admitted bashfully.

"I can tell," she smiled at him. "Just take a deep breath, relax, and when you feel my tongue playing with yours, play back," she explained.

He nodded his head. Then my partner was diving back in. The boy struggled to keep up. It probably wasn't easy, especially with Galloway distracting him. She was pressing her breasts into his chest. I could see one of her hands wander away from the back of Sam's head and slip between his legs, giving his cock a feel.

"Oh!" She declared rather delighted. "You're a bigger boy than I thought you were."

Sam blushed again, even brighter this time.

She playfully nibbled his bottom lip. Sam looked utterly aghast. He couldn't believe this was happening.

Galloway continued her grinding and shrugged her way out of her shirt, tossing it to the side. Her bra was coming askew from her teasing her tits along his chest. A strap fell down her shoulder. Her hand was stroking more aggressively.

"Does this costume have a zipper?" she asked, and I could tell she was growing impatient.

"Uhh... yeah..." he began to fumble quickly between his legs, hurrying to locate the fly.

"Ooh, found it," she sang out, still rubbing her hand along his crotch. She batted his hand away, mounted up a little higher and shoved her chest into his face, while her hand reached back to free his dick from his costume.

He grunted as her hand began to quickly stroke. His hips caught the rhythm, not quite in sync with her, but he was trying. Galloway's bra continued to slip down her body until her puffy pink nipples came into view. She fed one into Sam's mouth.