Casino Comic Con

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam knew what to do. Even virgins have instincts. He latched onto her tit with his mouth and began to suck at her nipple, tasting her skin. She moaned, pleased with him. "You won't break me. You can bite," she panted. "I like it kind of rough."

He gasped. We could all tell he was nervous about nibbling, but he did anyway. Galloway moaned louder and stroked him faster.

Sam started to moan. His eyes popped, and despite the breast in his mouth, I could tell he was trying to protest. "Oh shit," he grunted out loud.

His hips went into a spasm. A second later, and his cock erupted, spewing gobs of runny white cum onto the butt of Galloway's uniform pants.

The poor guy was already apologizing, even as his cock continued to shoot his pent up load onto my partner. She didn't even listen. She stroked him harder through his orgasm, making it worth his while.

"Oh my god... I'm sorry," he was repeating after each burst of seed landed on her butt.

"Shhhhh," she shushed him, stroking his cock faster. "Just keep cumming. Cover me with it. Don't stop," she urged him, making sure she milked every single drop out of him.

"Ohhh god," he moaned when his orgasm finally stopped. His face turned a deep shade of crimson. There was no hiding his embarrassment. "This would happen to me," he hung his head. "The one time a beautiful girl climbs into my lap and wants me to fuck her, and this happens."

Galloway merely smiled. "What?" her husky voice returned to its normal matter-of-fact dryness. "You thought just because you came once, that we're done here?"

He shot her a questioning look. Galloway slid down his body until she crouched on the floor. She took his cock in her hand. Galloway hadn't really been lying to inflate his ego. For a nerdy comic book guy, he was packing a good long eight inches, that was now starting to go soft. It was covered in cum, that was now running down to his balls and staining his costume.

Galloway smiled at him as she stroked his member. "I know you have another load in you... and I'm not leaving until I get it," she said and fed his cock into her mouth.

Sam jumped, his body lurching as her tongue swirled around the head, cleaning up the mess he'd made all over himself. He was still in that post-orgasm phase where his cock was extra sensitive, and Galloway's mouth was reviving his erection for a second life.

As she knelt on the floor, stroking Sam into her mouth with one hand, her other opened her pants and pushed them down to her knees. She knelt, bare ass and striped cotton thong visible for the rest of us.

And speaking of the rest of us— we were all so damn transfixed by what she was doing to Sam, the rest of us barely made any move, other than stand there. Ryan and Franklin were bulging through their costumes. I had my cock in hand, stroking slowly as I watched.

"I think this is your cue, guys," I elbowed the two fellow nerds.

They blinked at me like cattle. Too stunned by everything happening to even consider making a move. I laughed a little. I couldn't resist. I collected the heads to each of their costumes and put them back in their proper places— on their heads so these three goofballs were in full costume again.

Galloway continued to suck, watching me from the corner of my eye with some amusement. "Now... what do your characters do when they finally catch the hot security guard?"

"W-well in the game, it's implied that they stuff a metal endoskeleton into her— resulting in death," Franklin explained.

"Well you're sort of right," I snickered. "You're going to stuff her with something, but it's not to kill her. It's to fuck her."

"Yeah, they get that. How wonderfully clever of you, Quinn." Galloway rolled her eyes before resuming sucking on Sam's cock. The kid sat, gripping the edge of the couch, holding on while my partner's blow job became more aggressive. Though we could no longer see his face, now concealed behind that stupid creepy chicken mask.

"My point is, get in there and play your parts, dammit," I gave the guys a little shove. Franklin and Ryan stepped up nervously to either side of Galloway. Thankfully, she was expecting them to not know what to do. She took the initiative and reached to either side of herself— starting to rub at their bulges.

I could hear the sharp inhale that both guys took. Their masks muffled the noises.

There wasn't a whole lot for me to do, other than wait my turn. But I'm a patient dude. I decided to help out where I could— I reached over and unhooked Galloway's bra, letting it drop to the floor.

Galloway gave one final long suck on Sam's cock before turning her attention to Franklin. She unzipped the crotch of his costume, reached around inside until she found what she was looking for. His cock wasn't as long as Sam's but it was fatter.

Galloway wrapped her lips around his plump erect cock, and Franklin swayed a little unsteady on his feet. "Ohhh god," he moaned in pleasure. Galloway's hand went between her knees, fingering herself beneath her panties.

Franklin just stood there like a board while Galloway worked him over.

"Here, let me help you, dude," I explained. I took Galloway's pigtails and put them in the nerd's hands. "You won't break her. Give her head a little tug."

He was nervous, but he pulled Galloway's mouth down onto his cock for several thrusts. She responded by moaning pleasurably. Her hands worked faster between her thighs.

"Kate's a girl used to being in control. She likes to get thrown around a bit. It's a turn-on for her when things escalate beyond her control," I explained. "I wonder what that's all about."

Galloway removed her hand from her panties and flashed me a very wet middle finger, before returning to playing with herself.

"Is that true?" Franklin asked through his mask.

Galloway came off of his cock, stroking feverishly. "Try it and find out," she gasped, a little out of breath. She turned to face Ryan in his tall skinny fox costume this time, and in seconds, his manhood was balls deep in her mouth.

Accepting her challenge, Franklin leaned forward, and gave Kate's ass a slap. It was rather disappointing, due to the soft plush glove that he wore over his hand. Kate reached back with her free hand, gripped her own ass and spread her cheeks for him. He slapped her ass again. Her moans were muffled by Ryan's cock that she sank lower and lower on.

Galloway grabbed Franklin's hand and forced it between her legs. She grinded her pussy on his soft furry paw, moaning louder.

It was definitely weird, seeing Galloway basically get fingered by an over-sized cartoon character while sucking another one, but that didn't make it any less hot.

She must have been doing a good job, because I heard Ryan in his fox mask starting to wheeze and moan. His gasps came fast and frightened, and a second later, he gripped Galloway's head tightly. She wrapped her lips hard around his shaft and I could see her swallowing. He was cumming!

Like Sam, Ryan was cumming sooner than expected. Galloway kept up with drinking his load, but there must have been a lot, because after a second, she came up for air, with a few final bursts of his cum landing on her chin and chest, running freely down her boobs.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry," Ryan started to blather like Sam had.

"Stand right there," Kate said. "When I circle back to you, you better be ready to go again." We could all see the lusty frenzy in her eyes. She was horny, and enjoying her power over them.

She turned back to Sam and started to suck him while Ryan stood and watched, and Franklin continued to finger fuck her pussy with his big fluffy paw.

She was much less gentle with Sam this time, swallowing him up, letting him feel the back of her throat. Her blow job was sloppy from all the cum she just drank.

Then she rotated back to Franklin. The big bear mask maintained that silly smile while Galloway put her lips to Franklin. "Oh shit!" He cried out. She barely touched her mouth to the head of his cock before he started to shoot off early.

Must be a virgin thing. I was a little quick on the trigger back when I lost my virginity too.

Galloway merely stroked him, encouraging him to let it all out. She aimed his cock at her face and gasped as the first rope hit her in the neck and started to run down her cleavage.

She smiled at me, clearly proud of herself. Rope after rope of hot cum followed, soaking her chest, her lips, and even a few errant drops clinging to her hair like vile white morning dew.

She locked eyes with me and gave Franklin's still spasming cock a warm little kiss. Franklin was also apologetic, but he kept his mouth shut.

Ryan stayed true to his word. His cock was ready to go by the time Galloway circled back to him. She looked like a sexual demon now. Her pigtails were a mess. The last lingering articles of her uniform were around her knees, and her face and chest were coated in seed.

"You're first," she said and pushed Ryan back onto the bed. He landed on his back, clearly a little afraid. He let out an 'oof' sound behind his mask.

Then she was pulling her pants the rest of the way off her legs, before climbing onto him. "Oh... my... god..." Ryan was gasping. Then he felt Galloway's hot wet sex brush against his erection, and he jumped with excitement. She took his hand with hers, and laced her fingers through his, giving his hand a little squeeze.

She reached between her legs with her other hand and grasped his cock and pushed the head into her pussy. He grunted at the feeling of his cock suddenly being enveloped by her warm body. Then she lowered her hips until she was sitting on him completely. His cock fully inside of her. She shut her eyes, enjoying the feeling of him pulsing in her body.

Then Galloway opened her eyes and smiled at him. "You're not a virgin anymore, Foxy," she said, patting the fox mask, before pulling it off of his head. Ryan's eyes were big and stunned, his hair matted with sweat.


"Cool," he managed to choke out.

Galloway started to move her body on top of him. Her ass sashaying every so slightly as she rode him slow and sensually. "Mmmm..." she purred. "Touch me," she urged him.

He reached behind her and gave her ass a tentative feel.

She started to bounce faster, grinding on him.

As she did, Sam walked up to the side of the bed, offering him her cock.

She shook her head. "Not yet. Each of you gets me to yourself for your first. Then I'll show you how I multitask. I promise, I won't forget about you," she said and leaned forward to plant a teasing kiss on the head of the boy's manhood.

She rode Ryan for a little while longer, until the bed started to squeak. I stroked a bit as I watched. There was something sweet about what she was doing. She wanted to make each of them feel special, even if only for a few moments. Kate Galloway could be a sarcastic ass at times, a stoic robot others, and a depraved sex kitten others. But she was also a very good person, who legitimately cared about people. And in a fucked up way... this was her showing it.

She sat fully upright, straddling Ryan and bouncing hard. Her head tilted up to the ceiling. Her eyes shut. Her moans grew louder. "Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!"

She stiffened and arced her back as an orgasm wracked her body. Ryan nervously stroked her thighs, not sure what was happening. She caught her breath after a few minutes, and recovered. She smiled at him. "Fuck you made me cum," she leaned over and gave him a peck on the lips. "Thank you."

He nodded his head, then they dismounted. Sam went next. She straddled and rode him much the same way, making the bed creak wildly, bouncing her juicy butt on him until she was crying out in another orgasm.

And last went Franklin. Galloway was getting tired, but she was eager to power through. She played with her clit while she bounced on the chubby boy's engorged cock, and twisted her own nipples. Finally her eyes fluttered as she climaxed for a third time.

When it was all over, she took a minute to catch her breath, laying on the bed very satisfied— like a Greek Goddess being fed grapes by her servant boys.

"Okay, I know I promised you boys some more action, but I'm pretty spent," she sighed. I could tell by the ghost of a smirk that she was kidding.

The three nerds instantly deflated.

"I'm joking... I'm just joking," she told them.

They perked back to life.

I figured Galloway wouldn't let this night end without a gangbang. She did grow a thirst for multiple men at the same time.

"I'm just playing the part," she glanced at their ridiculous costumes. "Oh no. I can't take much more," she sang out teasingly.

Sam made the mistake of approaching the bed first. He was reaching for those tight braids of hers. Instead, she grabbed him and tossed him onto the bed. I was vaguely aware that Galloway had taken a few self defense and grappling classes. She out maneuvered him until he was splayed out on his back. Then she climbed on top and plunged his cock into her.

He moaned as the two of them already began to reflexively thrust.

"Ryan, up here," she called to him, slowly starting to ride Sam. Ryan approached her mouth and she took him in her hand, stroking him and pulling him into her mouth.

A minute later and she was waving Franklin to the other side of the bed. "Quinn... you know where I want you," she smiled at me over her shoulder and spread her ass open.

"Why does Quinn get to fuck your ass?" Franklin whined as Galloway took turns sucking on him and Ryan.

"Because Quinn is special," she winked at me. "Plus... I know he's not into anal."

I shook my head. This is true. I'd much rather put my dick where it belongs. But I know Galloway enjoys the feeling of double penetration, and with her pussy otherwise occupied, I had little other options.

I climbed on the bed behind her. Just me, my partner, and this gang of weirdos in furry suits. Then again, this was our idea, so who's really the weird ones in this adventure?

I held Galloway by the hips and guided my cock into her tight little hole. She had to spit Franklin's cock out and shut her eyes tightly as I entered her from behind.

"Ohhhhhh!" Her moan turned into a high pitched squeak as I sank my length into her body. Once she was satisfied that me and Sam had impaled her with our rods, she began to squirm and bounce between us, well pinned but still working her body as best as she could move. She through her head around, eyes shut, enjoying the sensation like a real cock slut.

Her hands each found a home on Ryan the fox and Franklin the bear. With me in on the action, I was sort of able to help steer the show. If Galloway wanted it rough, I'd make sure it was rough. I build up a steady pace until the bed was rocking violently.

The boys followed suit— fucking her hard and rough. We were utterly pounding this hot little slut before long.

Galloway could barely keep her mouth shut through her moans long enough to suck a cock properly.

"Fuck me Quinn," she panted, then dove her head down onto Ryan's cock for a few slurps. Then she popped her mouth off of him and begged some more. "Keep fucking me, partner. Fuck me, fuck me..."

She was teasing me.

"Don't you tell me what to do. I don't come down to where you work and slap the dick out of your mouth," I said, taking hold of each of her pigtails. I fucked her ass for all it was worth. I steered her head from one geek's dick to the other. I'd thrust her hard enough from behind to shove her mouth deep on whichever shaft I deemed the lucky one in that moment.

Galloway took it, swallowing each shaft, moaning in pleasure.

Sam, on the bottom, held onto her hips for his life, just trying to keep up as he used her pussy over and over again.

"Harder," she started to pant, and I knew it wasn't just for the benefit of the virgins. "Oh god... harder... don't stop..." She clenched her teeth and let out a little shudder as an orgasm wracked her body.

She glanced up at Ryan, leaned forward and used just her tongue over the head of his cock. "I want you to cum in my mouth," she hissed out.

"Right now?"

"Right now," she ordered. "Do it. Cum in my mouth."

I fucked her ass harder while Galloway sucked for all she was worth at his staff. She reached a free hand up and started to massage his balls, feeding herself with his cock.

She panted on his member, tickling his shaft with her tongue, and puckering in her cheeks as she sucked and slobbered.

It didn't take long. It never did, if Galloway was properly motivated. Ryan's hips stopped thrusting and started to jerk involuntarily. A minute later and he was crying out in pleasure.

I couldn't see it, but I knew it was happening. The guy's eyes rolled back into his head.

"Mmmmm..." Galloway moaned softly as she drank his cum straight from the source.

This load must not have been as eager to escape as it was last time, since Galloway was able to keep up— drinking every drop.

When she was done, she turned to Franklin. She opened wider and he happily stuffed her mouth full of his plump cock. She worked vigorously to earn the same orgasm from the chubby guy in the bear costume.

In a matter of minutes, he was also climaxing. His mouth open and slack, his tongue lolling like a tired dog as he filled my partner's mouth with his seed.

When he was done, it was Sam's turn— who had basically been a captive beneath her this entire time. Her cum covered tits dragging on his costume as she rode him.

She climbed out from between us. I wasn't sure what she was angling for, assuming she'd want us to cum in her pussy and ass. Instead, she turned around, threw her leg over his head and straddled his face.

"Holy shit," he gasped when he came face to face with her soaked and used pussy.

"Lick it," she barked at him as she sat on his face. Her eyes popped when his tongue fluttered over her clit by sheer accident.

Then he must have lost it a second later, as her face returned to normal.

"You really going to invest the time in teaching a virgin now to lick pussy?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I just want his cum," she said and dropped down so her head was in his lap. "This is just a bonus" she said with a mouthful of his cock. She wiggled her hips on his face, grinding her pussy on his features. She began to lick and suck at his member, coaxing that cum from his balls with her eager sucks.

"Kiss my pussy like I taught you kiss my mouth," she urged. Her hips worked, rocking her body on his face. The entire time she plunged his cock in and out of her busy mouth and body, she stared up at me. Her gaze was hard. She was showing me how animalistically turned on she had become.

"What have you done to me?" She said quietly to me in between long slurps.

I shrugged. Truthfully, I didn't do anything. She wasn't always like this, but I wasn't really either. I think it was just our last few adventurous romps had flipped a switch in her.

"I think you're just a slut waiting to be unleashed," I smirked.

Sam moaned beneath Galloway's twat as his cock started to go off. A long blast of cum shot into her mouth. She swallowed it eagerly, then clutched his cock to her chest, enjoying the feeling of the convulsing meaty staff against her skin. Warm semen shot out several more times against her tits. She shut her eyes and savored the feeling.

When Sam was finally done, it was my turn. She tilted her head to stare up at me. "Cum for me, partner." She held her tongue out, giving me a little flick with the tip of her tongue.

I stroked my manhood over her face, feeling how close I was. My cock was throbbing in my hand. It didn't need much more coaxing than that. A few seconds later, and I added my own cum to the mixture in her mouth. The first shot went wild, and landed squarely on her face. She shut her eyes and continued pleading for the rest.