Casino Comic Con

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,298 Followers

The next blast and my aim was better. I put it squarely on her tongue. The rest followed until her mouth was filled. She smiled as she swallowed it down.

Then she rolled off of poor Sam. Me and her collapsed on the bed beside each other.

The three comic nerds all looked about themselves. "Wow," Ryan said.

"Pretty intense, huh?" Galloway panted, trying to catch her breath.

"A little," Franklin said, sounding completely amazed that happened.

"Was it worth saving yourselves for me, boys?" Galloway smiled to herself, staring up at the ceiling, a little sex drunk.

"Fuck yea!" They all agreed.

"Were we worth it?" Sam asked, almost timidly.

"Fuck yea," she responded.

"Sorry about your costumes," I chimed in. They were all stained with cum and soaked with sweat."

"That's fine," Ryan admitted. "That was also worth it."

"You're too sweet," Galloway said, her normally dry wit had returned. She glanced down at her naked body. She was absolutely covered in sweat and cum. A complete mess.

"Just give us a minute to catch our breath guys, then we'll get out of your hair," I said.

"You can stay and hang out if you want. We can order pizza and play some games," the guys suggested.

"Aww, guys," Galloway said, "If we stay it won't seem as crazy and dreamlike. Besides... I don't need you falling in love with me. I'm already taken."

Now it was my turn to smile to myself.

Despite her words, Galloway rolled over and looked at me. "Not a word of this to anyone," she said sternly.

I shook my head. "Scout's honor," I held up my hand.

She frowned and smacked my hand away from her.

"Seriously Quinn," she said. "Don't let me find out that you blabbed to the whole security force. ... Or worse... told this story to a bunch of strangers on the internet."

...I wouldn't dream of it...


Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,298 Followers