Casino Plot Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each woman looked back over her shoulder and asked the officer behind her if he would like to use her snatch. Neither lady had any hope that the offer would be refused, so neither one was disappointed when the back of her skirt was lifted up and placed onto her back. As the ladies put their heads back down on the table, each one felt hands pull her butt cheeks apart so that everything she had was exposed and available.

Neither woman could look behind her to see what was happening. Each one just felt fingers play with all her equipment, and then felt fingers and other things go up her holes. The problem was that facing the way they were, each woman could see what was going on behind the other.

It was the third guy behind Lee who did something special. For some reason, he had a screwdriver with him. Instead of just using it, he held it up for Ruth to see. The man held it by the shaft, and pointed it in a way that showed Ruth he was going to shove it handle first up poor Lee's ass.

When he saw that Ruth had figured out what was coming, he lowered the screwdriver and placed the handle right in the center of Lee's little anus. Lee couldn't see what was going on, but she saw Ruth wince. A moment later, something pushed at her asshole.

The guy tensed his arm, so that Ruth could see he was about to shove that screwdriver up there. Ruth couldn't help wincing again, as Lee's poor anus had no idea what was just about to be jammed through it.

Lee saw the second wince and had a feeling something bad was coming. A moment later her fears were confirmed. Something large went right through her rear opening and way up inside her guts. The poor colonel let out the most awful gagging cough, and it took everything she had not to be sick all over the table.

Meanwhile, whatever that thing was, it was being wobbled around inside her ass. Part of it was still sticking out the hole and someone was holding onto that part and jerking it all around. The feeling of the other end, that was way up through her rectum bouncing off the walls of her insides, was absolutely stomach churning. Lee wanted to beg for it to stop, but she couldn't get enough breath to do it.

Finally, before Lee really was sick, the guy pulled the screwdriver out of Lee's ass, and the women were told to move along.


The fourth and fifth guys just spent their time fingering each lady's holes and wiggling her clit a bit. After that, both women arrived at Dwight's chair.

Both women's asses were facing Dwight, and they both asked him if he wanted to use their snatches. Dwight said yes, and flipped up both skirts. Then he simply pulled both women's cheeks wide apart one after the other. After that, he petted each woman on the pussy and told them that he was glad to see that both their holes were holding up so well.

After his inspection, Dwight told the ladies to move along, and that they were doing a wonderful job of providing entertainment for his meeting.

Neither woman said anything, they each just scooted past each other to make their ways around to the other side of the table. Then each one pointed her butt at the next guy and asked if he wanted to use the snatch. Then the ladies were gritting their teeth again, as cheeks were spread and holes were probed.

The women made it past the first two guys, and offered their behinds to the third man. Ruth realized at that point that she was in front of the man with the screwdriver. She clenched her teeth and prepared for what she was sure was coming. To her surprise, her asshole and cunt were fingered nicely, but no screwdriver was jammed up her anus. When she was told to move along, Ruth was almost happy to offer her rear openings to the next man.

Lee and Ruth moved to the next guys. Ruth was actually relieved to simply feel more fingers going up her holes. Just a couple more guys to play with her pussy and asshole, and then maybe she could go home. Then she saw the look of horror in Lee's eyes.

The guy with the screwdriver had passed it to the man Ruth was in front of now. He held it up for Lee to see, and he made an upward thrusting action. Lee had no trouble interpreting it. He was going to shove it straight up Ruth's vagina. Lee had had the thing go up her rectal channel. She couldn't imagine what it would feel like going up the pussy. Her horrified look was because she knew Ruth was about to find out.

Ruth froze. Something was coming and she didn't know what. She actually started to move away, but it was too late. The guy had already lined the tool up. A moment before Ruth could move, the man brought his arm up and that screwdriver went right up Ruth's twat.

General Simpson actually shrieked as that thing made its way into her. Then she continued howling as the guy held onto it, and twisted it violently up inside her. The walls of her snatch were being stirred around like crazy. The feeling was quite indescribable, and Ruth just screamed and collapsed onto the table.

When Ruth was down on her tummy, the guy let go of the screwdriver. The poor woman just lay there, panting, with the shaft of the screwdriver sticking out of her snatch.

"What's wrong, Ruth?" Mary just purred at the general. "Oh dear, general, you have a screwdriver sticking out of you pussy. How interesting that must feel?"

A SCREWDRIVER? That screwdriver that had been up Lee's butt was now inside her VAGINA? Oh GOD!! Ruth couldn't help it, she started to reach for the screwdriver.

"Don't you DARE!" Mary Clark yelled at Ruth. "You leave that thing in there, dearie, Steve may want to play with it."

Steve must have been the name of the last guy. Ruth did as she was told. She left the screwdriver in her tunnel and moved over so the next guy could reach it.

The poor general knew what was coming. She was going to be fucked with the screwdriver. It was sticking out of her snatch, and it would be way to tempting for the guy to resist. He would fuck her with a screwdriver while everyone watched, and there was nothing she could do about.

Sure enough, the guy grabbed the shaft and pulled it out just a bit. Ruth gritted her teeth against what she knew was coming. Even Lee, who's asshole was currently being probed by another stranger, had to close her eyes. She could actually see the guy preparing to fuck Ruth with the screwdriver and she couldn't bear to watch.

Wham! The tool was shoved back up Ruth's poor twat. Sure enough, a moment later it was pulled back out and shoved up again. Ruth braced her hands on the table, and tried to hold on through the ordeal. In and out of her went the screwdriver. All the other men began to chuckle as Ruth took her tool fucking. They almost had to admire the general. She had known she was going to get fucked with a screwdriver, and the woman stayed up on her hands and knees and took it.

Finally, the screwdriver was pulled from Ruth's twat, and she was told to move on. Likewise, the man playing with Lee told her to move on as well. For better or worse, both women had arrived at the last person at the table. Lt. Colonel Mary Clark.

Mary told Lee to get in front of her first. Lee did as she was told. She got in position and asked the woman if she wanted to use her snatch. "Of course, dearie." came the reply.

Lee put her head down and felt her skirt lifted again. She was so tired of having her rear quarters exposed. But she had no option, and it was almost over.

Mary waved at Ruth to bring her head close to her. "Ruth dear, I have a little surprise for both of you." Mary said very quietly to the general. With that, she held up two small soda bottles.

The bottles were the very little ones. They had a short neck, and then a main part that held maybe a cup or so. They weren't large, but Ruth was terrified thinking about what Mary might do with them.

Her fears weren't lessened when Mary took that thing and pointed the neck of it right at Lee's anal dimple. Ruth couldn't believe Mary would really do what she was threatening. But then the neck went up Lee's butt, and Mary moved her palm flat against the bottom of the bottle. Dear LORD! Colonel Clark was really going to shove that whole bottle up Lee Kwan's ass.

Lee, meanwhile, had no idea what was going on. She just stayed there presenting her ass and pussy. She could hear whispers behind her, but she couldn't make out words. Then she felt something small and cold nuzzle against her anus. A moment later she sighed as the thing was pushed through the hole.

Colonel Kwan hated it. Somebody else had something up her butt. At least the colonel was the last person. After the thing was pulled out of her anus, she'd be done. That was the thought going through her head just as Mary Clark shoved that entire bottle through her anus.

Lee tried to scream, but there was no air. Something huge was stuck up her ass, and she couldn't do anything about it. All she could do was collapse onto the table, and wriggle around like a fish out of water. Her mouth kept opening and closing, but no sound came out. And her ass was going around in circles on the table.

After a few moments, Mary shoved Lee's wriggling ass, so that the little Korean moved up the table. That left enough room for Ruth to get in position. "Your turn, dearie, I've got another bottle for you."

Ruth started panting. She was so scared. Unlike Lee, she knew what was going to go through her anal opening. As many times as that hole had been screwed, Ruth had still never had anything like that shoved in there. She started to beg Mary to let her go, but the colonel just pointed to the spot on the table. General Simpson did what she knew she was supposed to do. She turned around and got into position. Mary didn't even bother to make Ruth ask her question. As soon as Ruth's butt was available, she lifted her skirt and pulled those cheeks apart.

Mary exposed Ruth's little butthole. There it was. Round and wrinkly and actually quivering. Perhaps it knew what was about to happen to it. Well, if it didn't, it would soon find out. Mary lined the neck of the little bottle up with that hole, and then gently pushed it up into Ruth's ass until the wide part of the bottle came to rest against Ruth's anus.

"Ruth, dear, tell everyone what's about to happen."

"What?"

"You heard me, tell everyone what's about to happen."

"I'm about to get a bottle SHOVED UP MY ASS!! That's what's about to happen."

"That's very good, dearie. You're very right, that is what's about to happen. You know, I'll bet you get the funniest look on your face when this bottle goes up your butt. Tell everyone to watch your face while it happens so they don't miss it."

"O-Ok. E-everyone, watch my face now."

"Not good enough, hon. Tell them why they should watch your face."

"You, You, You, need to watch my face because M-Mary is going to shove a bottle up my asshole. And my face might be f-f-funny." The last word was almost a sob. Ruth was so scared of what was coming. It wasn't funny to her at all. She just wanted to cry.

That didn't matter though. All the guys did turn to stare at Ruth. The general just realized everyone was indeed staring at her, when Mary jammed the rest of that entire bottle through her anus. After that, Ruth didn't see anything.

Everything went out of focus. The whole world was blurry. Her mouth gaped open, and a huge belch escaped. It was like the bottle had actually shoved air up Ruth's ass and out through her mouth. A moment later, Ruth was down on the table doing the same squirming fish act that Lee had done a few minutes earlier.

Everyone at the table was laughing. Some guys were pounding the table it was so funny. Of course Ruth and Lee failed to see the humor in it. Their bodies had come to rest. They were just lying there, moaning, as they both tried to adjust to the huge intruders up in their intestines.

After a while, both the laughter and the moaning stopped.

"All right ladies, up on your feet. Colonel Clark has a special assignment now for both of you." This was from Dwight, as he felt it was time for his meeting to move along.

Ruth and Lee looked at each other, and then at Dwight. It was Ruth who asked. "But what about our asses? Can we PLEASE get those bottles OUT?"

"Ruth, I don't have time for extra work. Frankly, I don't even know how you'll get those things out of there, but then again, that's not my problem. On your feet ladies and face the colonel."

The two incredibly miserable officers delicately slid off the table and stood up. The bottles up their asses, moved a little, and they both were a little queasy as they very gingerly walked over to the colonel's chair.

When they did get to her, Mary Clark looked General Simpson straight in the eye. "Who am I, General?"

"You're Lt. Colonel Mary Clark?" Ruth answered. She was a little puzzled, but her ass took up too much of her attention for her to give much thought to it.

"Oh come on, general. WHO AM I? What is it YOU ALL CALLED ME?"

Oh dear God. That! "You're M-mary Friggin' Clark." Ruth shivered a little saying it. She did not like where this conversation was going.

"That right, CUNT! I'm MARY FRIGGIN' CLARK. You remember how I got that name? Do you remember what you DID TO ME? You BITCH!! You do remember, I can see it on your face. I'll bet Colonel Kwan doesn't know, though. Tell her. Go ahead, tell her the whole story what you did to me."

Mary Clark held it together, but just barely. It had been years since that awful meeting, but she remembered it like it was yesterday. She was glad Ruth remembered. Her revenge would mean so much more since she did.

Mary Louise Clark had grown up near Atlanta in Stone Mountain, Georgia. Her dad had been an Army Ranger and her mother an army nurse. They had been so proud of her when she was accepted to West Point.

She had done well at The Point. Not top of her class, but top 10%. She was a small girl, but athletic. Mary stood about 5'2" tall and barely weighed 100 pounds. She was blonde and wiry and loved sports.

Mary had played on the varsity lacrosse team. She was undersized for the sport, but she could take a hit. West Point was still a male dominated school in those days, though, and Mary wanted more than anything else to fit in.

Her parents had raised her in a very Christian home. She was taught not to swear, or drink, or hang around with boys. But none of that was what anyone else at the school did. By the time she was a senior, Mary could drink with the best, swear with the worst, and had spent a number of nights in various dorm bedrooms other than her own.

When she graduated, Mary was very popular with her class. Her parents were so proud of her and she was very careful to still act the part of the good little girl around them. The upper brass was also interested in Mary. Her parents were both well thought of by the army, and everyone expected Mary to have a bright career.

It started out well enough. Her commanding officer at her first assignment was very impressed. Her reviews were outstanding and the young second lieutenant quickly got her first promotion.

That was when everything went south. First Lieutenant Mary Clark was transferred to a base in Ohio. There, the base commander assigned her as the aide to another female officer, Lt. Colonel Ruth Simpson. The commander was no fool. He knew how young female officers could be hazed. The general thought that by attaching her to another woman she would be safe. He had been told by his superiors that the army had their eye on this one, and they wanted him to do everything he could to help her along.

Unfortunately, the commanding general of the base could not have been more wrong. Ruth had not been a particularly successful officer, and most of her advances had come by way of performing sexual favors for her superiors. The commander here was happily married and not interested in anything Ruth had to offer. She was afraid her career might be at a dead end and she was jealous of the up and coming young officer.

It hadn't taken long for the situation to come to a horrible conclusion. Both Mary and Ruth remembered the meeting well. It had been a simple staff meeting on the Friday after Thanksgiving.

The entire base was mostly empty. Most everyone was on holiday leave. But a skeleton staff was needed to keep the base operational. Junior officers and officers who weren't particularly well regarded were the ones left on base. Ruth was definitely in the second group and she knew it. Mary had actually been offered leave, but she had declined. She no family in the area and she felt an obligation to be there to assist her superior officer.

Mary had picked up one really bad habit at West Point, and that was her language. She couldn't really bring herself to say fuck or fucking, so she used the word frigging. Though with her Georgia accent, it always came out friggin'. It was her favorite adjective. Everything was the friggin' this or the friggin' that.

For some reason, this really pissed Ruth off. There really was no reason for it, Ruth could cuss with the best of them when she wanted to. But the constant use of the word just grated on Ruth's nerves. She kept telling Mary to knock it off, and Mary tried to stop. But the habit had become so ingrained that she just couldn't shake it.

The staff meeting that day was to go over all the trivial crap that had to be done over the holiday weekend. Everyone in the room, other than Mary, was pissed off that they had to take care of the crap and couldn't go home like everyone else. When someone brought up the first item on the agenda, which was the state of the grounds, Mary piped up that they were a friggin' mess. The young lieutenant was going to follow that up by offering to deal with the situation, but she never got the chance.

Ruth was in a particularly foul mood that day. She was stuck on base with all the losers. Ruth had no illusions about what the commander thought of her. This assignment didn't make it any better. As soon as the first sentence left Mary's mouth, Ruth snapped at her before she could say another word. She told her to speak like an officer, and not a red-neck school girl. Mary cowered down in her seat and was quiet.

It got worse a few minutes later. Mary was asked by someone in the room about a young corporal that everyone knew was a disaster. He was lazy and undependable, and Mary was asked her opinion of him. Without thinking Mary said he was a friggin' waste of space.

Ruth turned on her immediately. "Damnit Mary, do you have to frig everything. I mean, we all know you're trailer trash, but even they keep their legs closed sometimes."

Everyone in the room started laughing, well everyone except little Mary. She just shrunk down in her chair, humiliated, and swore to herself to keep her mouth shut the rest of the meeting.

Things were uneventful for the next little while. That got Mary to relax and sit back up. She started paying attention to the discussions again. That was the worst mistake Mary would ever make. Someone made a simple comment about the food on the base, and Mary without thinking said it was friggin' great.

Mary knew she had screwed up even before Ruth had slammed a heavy book down on the table. "Goddamnit Lieutenant, so it's friggin great huh. The way you talk I guess friggin is what you're great at. So let's see what you can do, Lieutenant. Get your pants off and frig for all of us."

Clark had just stared at Ruth. She had no idea what to say or what to do. She knew Ruth was joking, but she also knew she was really mad. Except Ruth wasn't joking. She simply repeated her order to the blonde lieutenant to stand up and drop her pants.

Any other day, someone in the room would have stopped Ruth. There would have been some officer in the room who would have said something to break the tension and defuse the situation. But this wasn't any other day. Everyone in the room was a loser, and watching the perky little lieutenant being taken down a notch or two sounded like fun. So no one said a word, and they just waited to see what would happen.