Casino Plot Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drop your fucking pants, Lieutenant, don't make me say it again!" Mary looked around the room for help, but the others in the room just started chanting, "DROP 'EM, DROP 'EM". Mary didn't know what to do. She started hunkering down like a trapped animal.

The chanting went on and Ruth just glared at Mary. Clark couldn't disobey a direct order, and everyone in the room was going along with it. She realized that if she didn't do as ordered, her career was over. Tears starting to stream down her face, young Mary Clark stood up, reached for her belt and began to remove her pants.

The lieutenant couldn't help crying as she pulled her pants down. Standing there in her panties, she looked over at Ruth. Her eyes were pleading with her superior to end this. But Ruth's eyes were cold, and she waved at Mary to get those panties off. Practically wailing, Lieutenant Clark pulled her panties off and stood naked from the waist down in front of the entire group.

Mary Clark was a natural blonde. Her body hair was sparse and fine. Through the thin layer of hair, her pussy lips were clearly visible to everyone. The poor girl just kept crying while she displayed her naked vagina to the entire room.

"Aww, Mary, are you upset showing off your pussy to these guys. Well, from the way you talk, I'm sure friggin' it will cheer you up. So climb up on that table, and get your legs up and apart. That way we can all watch you work it."

"WHAT!!, PLEASE GOD NO!!! I'll never say it again. "PLEASE RUTH!!! NOOOOO!!"

"Quiet, Lieutenant. You had your chance before. In fact, you had three chances. Now get your ass on that table, and spread that pussy."

"Yes m-m-ma'am." Mary struggled to stop weeping as she climbed onto the large conference table. When she was up, she did as she was ordered. She laid down on her back, spread her legs wide, and put her feet on the table with knees up and apart. She didn't even look at which man was right in front of her pussy.

"Are you ready to frig, Mary?" Ruth asked quietly.

"No ma'am, I'm really not. Please let me get down."

Mary was begging, but Ruth didn't give a crap.

"Well, let's see what we can do about that, Mary. Captain," Ruth was now addressing the man that Mary's vagina directly pointing at, "why don't you pull that thing open and get it ready for her."

"Yes ma'am, " the captain quickly replied. That was not an order he would have any problem obeying.

Mary screamed when she felt the captain grab her lips. She started to move, but Ruth quickly yelled at her to stay still. Quivering, she felt her cunt pulled wide open. A second later, a finger was on her clit. She shuddered as her button was rubbed. A couple of seconds later it got much worse as two fingers went right up her hole.

As she was being masturbated, the tears began again. But Lt. Clark also couldn't help starting to shudder. She felt the fingers slide in and out of her tunnel. Faster and faster they went as she got wetter and wetter. Finally, when she thought she was going to actually be made to orgasm in front of everyone it stopped.

"Colonel, " the captain turned to his commanding officer, "This pussy is definitely ready now." The guy couldn't help chuckling a little as he gave Ruth his status report.

"Very good, Captain. Thank you for your help. Now Mary, I think that cunt is ready to go, so you just start friggin' it. We all want to see an expert like you in action. Oh and Mary, whenever you are about to cum, let us know. We may want to stop what we're talking about and watch."

"Please, Colonel, h-h-how l-long do I have to DO THIS??"

Mary was starting to cry again.

"Why until the end of our meeting of course, Lieutenant. We'll keep doing business, and you just keep friggin'. That way everyone in the room will be doing what they are best at. Now get to it, Lieutenant."

"Y-Yes M-ma'am". With that, poor little Mary Clark reached down and found her clit. And with every man and Ruth in the room watching, the incredibly humiliated young woman began frigging her cunt."

"By the way, Mary, some of the guys may want a better look, or want to help you out in some way. So they may spin you around, or pull you open, or stick a finger up a hole. But whatever happens, Lieutenant, you just keep friggin'."

Mary was indeed friggin'. She rubbed her clit and tried to shut out where she was. Gradually, she began to shudder again. The captain had gotten her very close, and it didn't take long. Fortunately for her, she did remember to announce to the room that she was cumming. A few second later, that became obvious to everyone, anyway.

Everyone at the table was laughing as little Mary Clark started bouncing her blonde pussy around as she kept rubbing it. She made the cutest squeaky little panting sounds as she came. When she was done, Mary came back to Earth and realized what had just happened. As she thought of what she had just done in front of everyone, Mary let out an awful cry and pulled her hands up and covered her face.

"Mary, what are you doing? You aren't nearly done, Lieutenant. Get those hands back down there and get back to friggin'!"

Oh lord, she was going to have to do it again. The streaks from the tears were obvious as Mary pulled her hands from her face. But she did as ordered. She found her clit again and began masturbating for everyone.

This time, as she was rubbing, the next guy over grabbed her leg and pulled her so that her pussy was now facing him. The guy laughed as he reached and pulled her lips wide apart so that he could get a better look at Mary's work. Mary wasn't allowed to react, so she just kept working her clit.

The lieutenant was pulled around the table to three or four more guys before she yelled she was cumming again. She really lost count as they moved her, but she certainly felt it as each one pulled her open. When she did start to cum, Mary actually pulled her pussy out of some guys hands as she started to bounce. The guy didn't care, it was way too much fun to watch that little slit move around.

This time when she settled from her orgasm, Mary knew what she had to do. So she simply began rubbing herself again. Very soon, another guy was pulling her over and opening her up. She just kept rubbing and praying for this horror to end.

While she rubbed, the guy looked over at Ruth and wondered how wet that thing was after all that. Ruth grinned and told him to find out. That seemed like a great idea. Mary's eyes almost popped out of her head as the guy easily slipped four fingers up into her sopping wet vagina.

Mary wanted to stop. And she really wanted that strange man's hand out of her vagina. But neither was going to happen, so the little lieutenant just kept frigging.

After a while, the guy got tired and politely spun Mary to the next guy. Mary actually was relieved when the guy just stuck a single finger up her hole. And it only stayed there a few seconds. She started to relax and concentrate on masturbating, when the finger came back and plunged deep up her rectum.

"WOW!!!" Mary shrieked. She actually reached down with one hand to try and find the finger up her butt and pull it out. But Ruth screamed at her to get back to work.

"But it's UP MY ASS!!!" Mary screamed.

"So what? I told them they could play with your holes. You don't like it in the ass, dearie? Well, you should have thought of that sooner, now shouldn't you have. Now, GET BACK TO FRIGGIN'!"

Poor Mary tried to shut out the awful feeling of being poked up the anus. She went back to frigging herself and just tried to ignore everything being done to her. Finally, the guy pulled his finger out of her butt. For a moment, Mary was relieved as she was passed to the next man. But the next guy quickly wet his own finger in her cunt, and then stuck it right back in her asshole.

That finger was still up her ass when Mary came for the third time. She actually felt herself fucking her own asshole on that finger as she came, but she couldn't stop it. She slammed down on that hand over and over, forcing the finger way up into her anal tunnel. Finally, it ended, and she just sagged down on that finger. It was still up her butt when she got her breath back and began frigging again.

The meeting went on for at least another hour. Mary kept masturbating the whole time. She would have her vagina stretched open, and fingers would go up both her openings. The lieutenant just kept frigging.

Each time she orgasmed she would announce she was cumming. Sometimes people would stop and watch, later after she had cum several times, the others just went on with their meeting and ignored her squeaking and shaking.

Soon it became a blur to Mary, she actually lost the ability to see around her. She just kept masturbating.

After she had cum at least 9 or 10 times, the meeting ended. Ruth and others just filed out of the room. Mary was so out of it, she didn't even realize she was alone. She just kept friggin' in the now empty room.

Ruth had left the door open, and some guy passing by saw Mary and reported that a crazy lady was masturbating in the conference room.

After she came one more time. Mary finally realized she was now alone. She was also so exhausted, she could barely move. Weeping, she rolled herself off the table and tried to stand. Still bare pussy naked, she saw the open door, but was just too unsteady to reach it. Instead, she saw her pants and panties on the floor.

Mary collapsed onto the floor and pulled herself under the table. Her whole body shaking, she managed to pull on her underwear and pants. She tried to get up, but she couldn't. Everything that had just happened was too much. She just hugged her knees and cried. She was still there, crying and quivering when the MPs found her. They handcuffed her and arrested her for indecent exposure and conduct unbecoming an officer. Mary was too beaten to resist. Her whole body simply went limp, and she had to be carried to the police car.

The report came to the commanding general of the base. He couldn't believe his eyes. He knew there had to be more to this. His top officers were ordered to investigate. It didn't take long. Within a week, General Hayes had the entire story.

His first reaction was to have Ruth Simpson crucified. But he knew he really couldn't do much. Mary had been through too much, and she couldn't take any more. Already, she had been released on bail, and she had heard everyone referring to her now as Mary Friggin' Clark and laughing. The lieutenant almost never came out of her quarters for anything more than to eat.

Any Court Martial would require her to testify, and Mary was in no condition to relive what had happened. So the general did the only thing he could. Mary was transferred to a base overseas, where no one would know her, or know what had happened.

Ruth he had transferred to a different base, under a commanding officer that he knew was a total pig. Hopefully, Lt. Colonel Simpson would get what was coming to her.

Mary had gone from a promising career into anonymity. Just drifting through assignments for years. At some point she would complete twenty years, and a once promising officer would retire in obscurity.

Ruth had strangely benefitted from the transfer. Her new commanding general was indeed a pig. And in exchange for Ruth's willingness to take his loads in her mouth and cunt, he put her career back on track. Oddly, if it hadn't been for that, Ruth would never have made general.

Now here she was, General Simpson, bare-snatched and face to face with the woman she had practically destroyed, Mary Friggin' Clark.

"So now, Colonel Kwan, you know the history between me and the general."

Lee had heard the story. She wasn't quite sure why Mary had wanted it told. If she hadn't been standing there with her pussy out for all to see, and with a bottle up her ass, she would have been laughing hilariously. Ruth had been so clever in her punishment.

Fortunately for Lee, she kept a straight face and Mary Clark didn't notice how humorous she thought the story was. Lee might not have made it out of the room alive if she had. Instead, Mary was turning her attention back to Ruth.

"I'm so glad you remember, General. Since we have well over an hour of our meeting left, I'm sure you can figure out what to do to entertain us for the rest of the time. You and Lee here can each use one of those tables you've been on. Try not to get them too damp. I'm told by General Cutter that you leak when you cum."

Mary doubled over laughing at her last comment. Ruth, failed to see anything funny.

"Please Mary, don't do this to us. Besides with that bottle you pushed up my butt, I don't know if I CAN cum."

"Oh of course you can, Ruth dear. You saw me cum while those guys had fingers up my butt. I'm sure having a bottle up yours will actually speed things along. Now, chop chop, we don't have all days. You and Lee here need to get on those tables and, oh wait, what was it you were supposed to do? Oh, I remember, GET TO FRIGGIN'!"

Ruth knew there was no way out. Mary was going to want to have those men watch her masturbate just like she had done to her. General Simpson climbed on her table and spread her pussy. Then she put her finger to her clit and got to work.

Lee was stunned. Why was she being made to do this? Suddenly that story wasn't nearly so funny. Was she really going to have to masturbate repeatedly in front of ALL THESE PEOPLE? She looked over at Mary, and the steel look in her eyes told that the answer to her question was a very definite yes.

Ruth had already begun frigging when Lee made her way to her table. She could see Ruth already fingering her clit. There was no one she could even plead with. A few seconds later, she looked just like Ruth. Legs up and spread, finger working on her clit for all to see.

"Oh, and ladies, don't forget to let us know when you're about to cum. We wouldn't want to miss your show."

Both women sobbed on their tables, but they kept going. There was no other option. So they just kept rubbing those clits.

Ruth was first. She yelled that she was cumming, and orgasmed almost immediately. Her pussy bounced around on the table, and she shrieked very nicely. To everyone's amusement, Mary's prediction was correct. Ruth's pussy quickly began to leak juice onto the table.

Lee didn't go for the first time until a couple of minutes after Ruth had finished. Ruth's fingers had been back to work on her clit for a while when Lee finally yelled she was cumming. She shook violently, but made very little sound. Lee went through her orgasm quietly. When she was done, she sagged back on the table. Then, after she had caught her breath, she put her hand back to her pussy and began masturbating again.

"You know, ladies, while I was going guys were putting fingers up my holes and opening me up. I know you're already nicely stuffed, but I think it might be nice if someone pulled you both open so we could really see your skills."

Both Lee and Ruth thought that was a horrible idea, but sure enough two guys got up from the table and made their way over to the friggin' women. Soon, both ladies felt fingers pulling their vaginas open so that everyone could see. And neither lady dared quit, so each one kept rubbing her clit while her lips were pulled apart so that everyone could see her performance.

Ruth and Lee kept at it. Guys would get up and pull them open from time to time. Other times, the group was actually working and they were left alone. When either one was ready cum, she alerted the room so that everyone could watch her orgasm. When she was finished, and had her breath back, the lady would begin masturbating again.

It went on forever. Both ladies completely lost track of time. Ruth of course, came more often than Lee, but it was after one of Lee's quiet cums that Dwight announced that the meeting was over. Both women stopped masturbating and this time no one yelled at them to get back at it. A moment later, the complete exhaustion set in, and both women collapsed back onto the tables. Their legs were still up and spread, pussies nicely displayed, but neither woman really was aware of it at that moment.

Ladies, we're going to wrap up. You just stay there like that so we can see your pussies. After we're gone, feel free to pull your panties back up and leave. Oh, and Ruth, please dry that table before you leave. There are other groups needing this room, and it would be very rude to leave it that soaking wet.

Ruth's face turned an amazing shade of red, as everyone in the room laughed at that. The guys walked around the room for one last look at those displayed cunts, and then left. As soon as they were gone, Lee and Ruth closed their legs. It was such a relief not to be showing off their vaginas any more.

As the women began pulling up their panties and fixing their skirts, Lee asked Ruth an amazing question.

"How could that woman do that to us?" The question was almost a sob.

Ruth couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Lee, did you not hear her story? What do you mean how could she DO THAT? We're lucky it wasn't worse. Now, just let me get out of here. All I want to do is go home and somehow get this bottle out of my butt."

Lee had masturbated for so long, and was so humiliated and exhausted, she had honestly forgotten the bottle in her bottom. Although, now that she was reminded, the awful feelings from it came back. But she still didn't understand.

"But Ruth, she had it coming. She disobeyed orders and you punished her. And what you did was so clever. We didn't do anything to her."

Ruth didn't know what to say. It wasn't until that moment that she realized how amazingly stupid Lee Kwan was. She was completely indoctrinated to obey orders without question. The fact that they were indecent, improper, or even illegal was irrelevant to her. An order was an order and it should be obeyed. Ruth wondered if the rest of her group were just as useless.

Meanwhile, though, before she could take time to ponder that issue and other mysteries of life, Ruth had one overwhelming goal at the moment. To get home and somehow get that bottle out of her butt. And, for one of the very few times in their lives, Ruth and Lee had the exact same thoughts.

Notes to my readers:

Well, this chapter showed up quicker than the last few. I wish I could promise I can keep this pace up, but I doubt it. I will try to turn chapters around quicker, but as I've mentioned several times, life seems to crop up. To my fans who have followed me through the years thank you for your loyalty. To the people new to my work, I hope you enjoy it.

For those of you who enjoy my stories, please send me feedback, leave comments, and vote. I really do appreciate all the messages. For those of you who don't enjoy them, you may do all of the same things, but I probably won't enjoy it as much. Of course, if you don't enjoy my stories, why are you still reading them? I have over 80 here now, it's not like you don't know what you're going to get from me. lol

Finally, on a personal note, I am still looking for a good cyber slave. Preferably a reliable one. Over the last year I've had 4 women contact me, but haven't really wanted to play long term. If you're female, have a cam, and my imagination has your attention, send me feedback with your email address and I'll get back to you. Looks and age aren't important, reliability and obedience are. Please note when I say age doesn't matter, I mean I don't care if you are older. I am not remotely interested in kids, and if you're under age you have no business on this site anyway.

Once again, thank you all for your patience and I hope that this story has at least been worth the wait.

mcfbridge