Casino Plot Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl had just finished breakfast when he heard a knock at the door. He opened his front door and was absolutely astonished to see Sue Lynn standing there. He couldn't image why the beautiful colonel with the great big ass was at his house, but he wasted no time inviting her in.

"Sue Lynn, it's great to see you. What can I do for you?"

"Um, do you remember the last time I was here and I told you about the uh, games I had to play?"

"Yeah, something about you owed some people money and you had to play the games to pay them off."

"That's right. Well, we're getting near the end of the games and they're getting harder. So, I'd uh like your help in uh training for them."

"Well, I mean I'd love to help. I do workout some, but I'm not exactly a personal trainer. Why me? And what kind of training exactly?"

"They're not really normal games. They involve using my uh holes. And well, I uh, well I know how much you like my ass and I thought you might like to help train my uh asshole. I'm sorry, this is stupid. I'll go, I'm sorry..."

Sue Lynn was horribly embarrassed. She realized just how stupid this all sounded. The colonel tried to leave, but Carl stopped her.

"Whoa, hang on. Tell me about this. And yes, I'll be happy to help."

Colonel Fairchild explained everything to Carl. The construction worker had to admit it was one Hell of a story. But, considering what he'd already seen, he had no reason to doubt it.

"So you guys really stole almost a million bucks. Ok, I can see why you'd be worried you'd go to jail."

"Yep, and I really want to win these games so I don't have to be party entertainment."

"I can see that, so what is it you need me to do?"

"W-well, um, I think these games will involve a lot of taking things up my pussy and ass. My pussy can handle it, but my ass wears out. I got fucked up the ass twice the other day, and well, basically I passed out. I've got to build up my endurance."

"Again, ok, but what is it you want from me?"

"I'm sorry, I thought you understood. I want you to pound me up the butt over and over again. I want to be able to have my asshole stuffed without wearing out."

"You're kidding, right?"

"No, I'm really serious. I'm sorry, you don't want to do it? I'll go."

Sue Lynn had tears in her eyes, but she started to get up.

"No, No, hon it's fine. I'll be happy to do it. I mean I love your ass. Just not something I expected. But yeah, I'll fuck that great ass as much as you want."

"Oh, thank you, thank you. I'll just bend back over the sofa if that's ok?"

"It's fine. I've never been thanked before for agreeing to fuck a lady up the ass, but yeah, that's perfect."

Sue Lynn stood up, dropped her pants and panties to her ankles, and then bent over the sofa. When she was in position, she reached back and pulled her ass cheeks as far apart as she could.

"There's my hole whenever you're ready."

Carl was busy undressing himself. "I'll be ready in a minute, but don't you want some kind of lubrication. I really don't want to hurt you."

"Yeah, I do. Thanks. Bring your dick over here and I'll suck it and wet it down. I don't think I'll get more than that during the games."

"I can do that." And Carl did. He walked over to the front of the sofa where Sue Lynn's head was hanging down. When he lifted her head, she quickly opened her mouth so he could stick his cock right in.

Sue Lynn sucked for a minute. Then she remembered that her main task was to wet the thing down. Quickly she stopped sucking and began just running her tongue all over the dick. When she could feel it was nice and sloppy wet, she pulled her mouth off it.

"Ok Carl it's ready. Put it up my ass."

Carl did as he was told. He walked around to Sue Lynn's backside. She was still holding her ass wide open. Her asshole was totally exposed and Carl lined his dick up right on it. He put the tip right in the center of the star. Then he grabbed hold of Sue Lynn's hips and shoved it in.

Sue Lynn let out a large grunt as the pole went through her anus and up her insides. But she held on and stayed bent over. Carl started to pull back, but Sue Lynn managed to tell him to stop.

"Keep it all the way ... in ... there." It was an effort to breathe, but Colonel Fairchild managed to speak a bit. "Let me get ... used to ... it. I've got to ... learn to ... uh ... breathe with that ... up in there."

Carl wasn't sure about this, Sue Lynn did not sound comfortable, but again he did as he was asked. He stood there with his dick rammed all the way up Sue Lynn's butthole while the big southern girl tried to catch her breath.

It took well over a minute, but Sue Lynn did manage to adjust to having a pole up her butt. It took an effort, but she managed to get her breathing under control.

"Ok, Carl. Now move it in and out, but slowly. Let me get used to it. Then we'll speed up and have you really ram me."

"Sure Hon. Here goes." Carl gently pulled his dick out until just the head was through Sue Lynn's hole. Then he slowly pushed it all back in. He repeated it 9 or 10 times, before Sue Lynn told him to speed up a bit.

Carl gave her a dozen or so faster strokes. Sue Lynn took it well, and decided it was time to go for it.

"Ok Carl, now ram me has hard you can."

That was hardly a request Carl would turn down. He pulled out again to the opening, got an even better grip on those big hips, and slammed his dick home. After that he just kept pulling it out and blasting it back in.

The first couple of strokes took Sue Lynn's breath away again, but she forced herself to relax and take it. When she was able to breathe again she turned her head and told Carl to keep it coming.

Carl pounded that little butthole as hard as he could. That little red ring was already looking a little sore, but Sue Lynn said to keep ramming it so that's what he did.

The problem was that that hole was awfully tight. And the harder Carl pounded it, the hotter it got. Finally, the man reached his limit. He grabbed Sue Lynn's ass and pushed his dick way up inside. Then he just fired shot after shot of cum up into Colonel Fairchild's guts. After that, he just kind of collapsed onto Sue Lynn's backside, with his now softening cock still stuck through her anus.

"Did you like that?" Sue Lynn was actually still able to talk.

"Hell Yeah!" It was Carl's reply that was now more of a gasp.

"Good, then pull it out and bring it around here. That way I can suck it back up and you can stick it back in there."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Not completely, but I've got to be able to take it. And this time, slow down if you get close. I need you to pound my asshole as long as you can."

"Ok, if you say so. Here I come."

With that, Carl pulled out and kind of stumbled back in front of Sue Lynn. The colonel didn't even hesitate to think where that dick had just been. She pulled it into her mouth and began sucking hard.

It still took a few minutes. Sue's anus had taken an awful lot out of Carl. But he managed to recover. When he was good and hard again, Sue Lynn made sure the pole was wet and then told him to get back at it.

Carl went back behind Sue Lynn and lined his dick back up with the little wrinkled ring. It actually hadn't closed completely yet. Carl felt a little sorry for it, but Sue Lynn wanted him back up there. So the guy stuck the tip into the hole and then pushed home.

Sue Lynn barely gasped as the thing went back through her anus. It was a little sore, but she was able to adjust her breathing very quickly this time. Which was good, because Carl didn't wait at all. As soon as he was in he started ramming it into her rectum all over again.

At first, Sue Lynn had no problem. But Carl had cum really hard the first time, and it took quite a while before he even got close again. After a bit, Sue Lynn felt her anus start to cramp a bit, and her stomach was starting to complain. But she knew she needed to take it, so she gritted her teeth and forced herself to settle down.

Finally, the colonel felt Carl shove way up inside again. For a minute, she thought she had made it through a second butt fucking. But Carl didn't shoot, and she realized he was just stopping so he wouldn't cum. Sure enough, the pole drew back and then started pounding up her rectum all over again.

Sue Lynn moaned a bit, she couldn't help it. Carl slowed down a sec and asked if she was ok.

"I'm fine!" She said through somewhat gritted teeth. "Keep pounding!".

"Ok." Carl shook his head and did as requested. He went back to ramming his pole through Sue Lynn's very red anus as hard as he could.

It was a good ten minutes before Carl shot his second load up Sue Lynn's ass. This time, he was so far up her anal tunnel, that Sue Lynn could swear she could feel it in her stomach.

As Carl lay across her big rump again, Sue Lynn had to admit she needed to stop a while. The nausea was getting to her.

"I'm sorry, Carl, but I need a break."

"You need a break, hon? I can hardly move. Sugar it's going to be at least an hour before I can even think of doing that again. I don't care how hard you suck on me."

"I know. I need a rest, too. But I also need to keep my anus stretched. Do you have something to just stick up there?"

"What? You want me to shove something up your butt?"

"I don't know that I exactly want you to, but that hole needs to be able to take a lot of traffic. So I need you to force it to stay open."

"Ok, hon, whatever you say. Let me see what I've got."

Carl stood up and pulled his soft dick out of Sue Lynn's butt hole. The poor little thing was so cramped and so swollen, that the actual opening barely closed up at all. Sue Lynn was totally gaping open as Carl went to look for something to keep her that way.

He was gone barely a minute. "Sue Lynn, I found a big screwdriver, I can push the handle up in there."

"That sounds like it will work, go ahead."

Carl placed the handle of the screwdriver into Sue Lynn's opening. The thing was about 2 inches in diameter, and that rectal hole was so stretched out, most of it slipped right in. Carl barely had to push at all for the rest of the handle to go through. It slid right up, and Carl pushed it in until it wouldn't go any more. By the time it hit bottom, the entire handle and quite a bit of the shaft was up Sue Lynn's ass.

The really funny thing was that the hole still wouldn't close. There was a lot of space between Sue Lynn's anus and the screwdriver shaft. So as Sue Lynn would breathe, the screwdriver would wiggle around in there.

That wiggling did not help Sue Lynn's breathing or nausea. As the handle shook around inside her guts, the queasiness seemed to increase. Sue Lynn tried to stand, but her balance wasn't that good. Finally, she made it to her feet.

"How are you doing hon?" Carl really was starting to get concerned. He really liked the big colonel and he didn't want her hurt.

"I'm getting used to it. I'm trying to figure out how I sit down with a screwdriver sticking out of my ass, though."

That was a bit of a puzzle actually. It took Carl a minute to come up with an idea.

"Here, sit down on the sofa. You can line the screwdriver shaft up between two pillows."

Sue Lynn carefully tried it. Somewhat surprisingly, it worked. She managed to sit down while the screwdriver slipped in between two cushions. She did quickly discover that she had to be very careful about shifting from side to side. Anytime she did, the screwdriver handle was forced into her inner walls. That would send an amazingly unpleasant feeling through her stomach.

"You really ok, hon?"

"Yeah, I think so. I'm getting used to it. You think you can fuck me one more time after a while."

"You really want me to?"

"Yeah, I've done this much, and I really need to win next week. So, yeah, please fuck my ass again if you can."

"Sure, I'll do it. But let's just sit for a little while ok? I don't know about you, but I need to catch my breath. You're beautiful, by the way."

"Thanks for being nice, but I know what I am. I'm a fat girl with a big ass. Nothing any guy thinks is pretty."

"Well, I do try to be nice, but you are lovely hon. You have a beautiful face, and personally I love that body. You have amazing tits, and I happen to love big butts."

"Really, you're not teasing me? I didn't think anyone thought I was pretty."

"I think you're gorgeous. And I was really surprised to see you. I mean, you are really out of my league."

"Out of your league? But you're great. You must go to the gym all the time. My God, you're ripped."

"Yeah, but you're an officer, a colonel for God's sake. I'm just a dumb construction guy. Never made it past high school."

"I don't think you're dumb. And you really like my tits?"

"Yeah hon, I really like them." That last question did get a soft laugh from Carl.

"I'll take 'em out if you want to play with them while we sit here."

"Sure."

Sue Lynn did just that. She took her shirt off and unhooked her bra. Then she dropped the thing and let her huge boobs hang free.

Carl didn't have to be asked twice. He reached over and gently started playing those beauties. Damn, they were enormous. And fabulous. Then, without thinking, he leaned up and kissed Sue Lynn.

Colonel Fairchild was shocked. If there was one thing she hadn't expected it was to be kissed. But the shock wore off quickly. A moment later, she was grabbing Carl and kissing him back.

"Carl, uh, I can't really get to them with this tool up my ass, but if you'll take my pants the rest of the way off I'll spread my legs so you can play with my pussy. I-I mean, well, if you want to..."

"Yeah, Sue Lynn, I'd love to." And with that, Carl pulled the colonel's shoes off and then slipped her pants and panties over her feet. He tried to be gentle, so he wouldn't shake the screwdriver that was embedded in her anus.

As soon as her pants were off, Sue Lynn spread her legs as wide as she could. It put a bit more pressure on her impaled asshole, but she ignored it. She couldn't remember the last time she let a guy play with her pussy because she actually liked him.

When her legs were spread, Carl did reach in between them and ran his fingers between Colonel Fairchild's lips. To his amazement, she was dripping wet. He started to put a finger inside her, but instead went for her clit. As soon as he started rubbing it, the girl closed her eyes and got this dreamy look on her face.

"Mmmm, that feels nice." And it did. All the pain faded away, and Sue Lynn just felt little jolts of pleasure go through her. "Please keep doing that."

Carl was happy to oblige. He kept rubbing Sue Lynn's button. The girl started to purr louder and louder, and then she began to buck up and down on the sofa. Carl was sure that had to be causing the screwdriver inside her to hurt, but Sue Lynn didn't seem to notice.

"Oh GOD! Stick something IN ME!!" Sue Lynn screamed as she kept bouncing. Carl put a couple of fingers of his other hand up Sue Lynn's pussy. That pushed the colonel over the top.

"I'm CUMMMING! Oh GOD! I'M CUMMMMING! OH GOOOOD!" Sue Lynn's huge ass bounced up and down like crazy. With her legs spread, Carl could see the screwdriver being yanked this way and that up her ass. But it certainly didn't seem to be hurting the colonel. She just kept yelling and humping.

Finally, Sue Lynn came to rest on the sofa. One last quiet "oh God" escaped her lips. Then she was silent as she just sat there, breathless.

"Oh Carl, that was sooo nice. I don't know why, but that thing up my butt made it even more intense."

"I'm glad you liked it."

"Oh, I did. Could you just keep playing with me while we sit here? I like your hands on me."

"Sure Babe."

Carl got up and sat on the sofa next to Sue Lynn. For the next half hour or so, he ran his hands over her body. It was fun lifting those huge tits, and that pussy was so hot when he put his fingers inside. Sue Lynn just laid her head on his shoulder and didn't say a word for the entire time.

After quite a while, Sue Lynn lifted he head back up. "You ready to go one more time?"

"You really want your ass fucked again?"

"Like I said, it's going to get a lot of abuse next week. I need to be able to take it. So yeah, I want you to fuck it again."

"Ok hon, whatever you say."

Sue Lynn stood up slowly. It was still a bit tricky with the screwdriver in her ass, and her legs were still a little wobbly from that amazing orgasm. She managed it though, and got herself bent back over the sofa. Then she spread her cheeks wide apart again.

With her bent back over and open, Carl could see that Sue Lynn's anus had finally managed to close tightly around the screwdriver. Of course, the poor thing would probably be back gaping open in little while.

Gently, Carl grabbed the screwdriver shaft and began to pull it out. With her anal ring closed, the thing didn't come out of Sue Lynn as easily as it had gone in. The big colonel had to groan a little as the handle was pulled through. At last, it came out and the little anus closed again. Not that it would be allowed to stay that way very long.

Carl started to walk around and get his dick sucked again, but then had a better idea. Instead, he simply pushed it into Sue Lynn's sopping wet pussy.

"Mmmm, that's really nice Carl. Stay there a little while."

Carl gently stroked in and out of Sue Lynn's slit. When he had his dick really wet and slick, he pulled it out and placed it on the other hole. A moment later, Sue Lynn's anus found itself stretched wide open again.

It had been long enough since the last time for Sue Lynn to have to adjust to a cock up her butt again. But it didn't take very long. Very quickly, she actually got into rhythm with the pole going in and out of her butt. A few minutes into it, it actually started to feel pretty good.

"Carl hon, play with my clit while you do that please."

He didn't say anything, Carl just reached down under the butthole and found Sue Lynn's little button. Then he began rubbing his finger in circles over it while he rammed her back door.

At first Sue Lynn didn't really react, but then she started to shake a bit. It started to feel good, and then it started to feel REALLY GOOD!

"Oh GOD YES, KEEP DOING THAAAAAT!" Sue Lynn screamed as she began to actually push her ass back hard against Carl's dick. "Do it HARDER!!!"

Carl grabbed Sue Lynn's butt. When he had a really good grip, he began ramming his cock up that hole as hard as he possibly could. With Sue Lynn pushing back. It was almost painful every time his abdomen crashed into her big butt.

"Oh MY GOOOOOOD!!! I'm GONNNNNA CUMMMM!" Carl could swear Sue Lynn's scream shook his walls. A moment later, that anus clamped down like a vise on his cock. He managed a couple more strokes and that was it. Carl pushed up that anus as far as he could possibly get. He had no idea how much cum he shot up there, but he was afraid his legs would collapse when he was done.

"I can't believe that." Both people looked at each other as they said the exact same thing at the exact same time.

"I never thought I could enjoy that." Sue was panting while she talked. "God that was good."

"I'm glad you liked it. I know I did."

"Thanks babe, that's all I can take today. When this is over, can I come over again?"

"Of course you can, beautiful. I'd love to see you again. Do you have to leave? I know your ass is worn out, but if you stay around for lunch, I'm sure I could manage to fuck your pussy after I've rested."

"Mmmm, that does sound nice. I don't really have anywhere to go." With that Sue Lynn sat back down on the sofa, still naked. And she was in no hurry to put any clothes back on.

"Carl, will you still want to see me after everything I have to do next week?"

"Of course I will. Everyone makes mistakes. You'll pay for yours and then it will be over. I've made my share myself."