Casino Plot Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Carl." Sue Lynn put her head back on Carl's shoulders as his hands made their way back to her big tits. She stayed there, naked, until late in the afternoon. By the time she left, she could barely walk, but Sue Lynn Fairchild thought this was the nicest day she had had in so long she couldn't remember.

The rest of Saturday and Sunday came and went. The appointment at the casino was for very early Monday morning, so the five women drove separately and met there. Sure enough, there in the parking lot was a military transport helicopter.

Ruth and the others boarded the aircraft and found their seats. Ruth did take time to wonder just how Dwight had managed to pull this off. Not that it mattered.

When everyone was seated and strapped in, the chopper took off. The flight lasted about an hour, and as the helicopter landed, the passengers could tell they were landing on an island. Aside from that, none of them had the slightest idea where they were. And anyway, their location was by far the least of their concerns.

Notes to my readers:

Well, I am trying to pick up the pace a bit. I wish I could promise I can keep this pace up, but the best I can say is I'll try. To my fans who have followed me through the years thank you for your loyalty. To the people new to my work, I hope you enjoy it.

For those of you who enjoy my stories, please send me feedback, leave comments, and vote. I really do appreciate all the messages. For those of you who don't enjoy them, you may do all of the same things, but I probably won't enjoy it as much. Of course, if you don't enjoy my stories, why are you still reading them? I have over 80 here now, it's not like you don't know what you're going to get from me. Seriously, please do comment. I like hearing what does and does not work for people.

Also for the folks, and there have been several, who are asking when Lee will get her turn I can say it will be in the next chapter.

Finally, why is a good cyber sub so hard to find these days? I don't remember it being this difficult. If you're female, have a cam, and my imagination has your attention, send me feedback with your email address and I'll get back to you. Looks and age aren't important, reliability and obedience are. Please note when I say age doesn't matter, I mean I don't care if you are older. I am not remotely interested in kids, and if you're under age you have no business on this site anyway.

Once again, thank you all for your patience and I hope that this story has at least been worth the wait.

mcfbridge