Casino Plot Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

Ruth, Lee, and the others were still pondering what was to come, when Janice announced time was up. "Ok, folks. Now look at your phone. If it tells you that you won, COME ON DOWN!!"

For a few seconds nothing happened. Then a guy in one of the stands threw his hands in the air and yelled. He held up his phone, and in big letters were the words YOU WON!! Close behind him came four more people. Ruth looked over the winners. There were two middle-aged men, two young guys, and one red-headed lady who looked to be about forty or so.

"Congratulations all of you! Now I'm guessing most of you don't have a lot of experience cunt shaving, but don't worry about it. Now how about you, I assume you shave at least a little right?"

This last part was directed to the one woman in the group. "Uh, yeah." The woman answered, but she wasn't sure where this was going.

"Well good, so you can demonstrate the procedure for these guys. Colonel Kwan here, our hostess, will be happy to be used for the demonstration. Lee, come on over here and let's get you set up."

Colonel Kwan couldn't believe what she'd heard. She was supposed to be the demonstration for pussy shaving? She wasn't at all happy about it, regardless of what Janice said. Still it wasn't like she had anything to say about it. Besides, whatever happened to her, it was still probably better than competing in the games that were coming. So Lee walked over to Janice and waited to be told what to do next.

"Good, now Miss Kwan if you would be so kind as to lay down on your back, I will have the tools brought out."

Lee got down on the stage as a couple of workers brought over a few things. Lee could make out a large bucket and a box. She had no idea what was in them, however.

"Good, now my dear we have here everything you should need to trim this twat. There's a bucket of water, some shaving cream, and a good quality razor. Now remember, these guys are depending on you, so we need to see a really smooth snatch."

The workers also brought out a small tool, and the woman took a seat on it right next to Lee. She didn't even say anything to the little Korean. The woman just took a hold of one of her thighs and pulled her legs apart.

Colonel Kwan just looked up at the heavens, while the strange woman opened her up and inspected her vagina. Lee relaxed for a second when the woman released her leg, but only for a second. A moment later, she was startled to have a bucket of water poured over her crotch.

Lee looked down her body, and water was pouring off her crotch. The entire bucket had been dumped on her snatch. She couldn't help seeing the woman reach down and pick up the razor. Lee laid back down and just stared up at the sky. She couldn't bear to watch what was about to happen.

She might not be able to see it, but Lee certainly felt it. Fingers pulled at her flaps, and then something began gently scraping the skin. A few tears escaped as Lee realized that a huge group of people were all watching her vagina be shaved. And why was it just her? Why couldn't something be going on with the other ladies' pussies to take some of the crowd's attention off her?

The shaving continued, and Lee tried not to react as fingers went up her snatch while she was being shaved. Then she was jolted back again, when she was rudely flipped over and her butt was lifted up in the air. Colonel Kwan almost said something, but then the razor was back and her pussy was now being shaved from behind.

Then, as if that wasn't bad enough, her asscheeks were pulled apart and Lee felt the hair around her asshole actually being shaved off in full view of everyone. Finally, when Lee really thought she had reached her breaking point and was just going to begin sobbing in front of the entire group, it stopped.

"Well done, ma'am. Lee stand up and show everyone your nice smooth pussy."

It was actually good to be able to stand, so Lee got up and faced the crowd. She couldn't help looking down. Sure enough, her vaginal lips were totally bare. Not a hair to be seen.

"Walk around, Lee. Let everyone get a look."

Lee was still actually a little dazed from the process. She just kind of wondered around the stage. It was enough, though. Her pussylips were totally visible to everyone.

"Ok, Lee, now come over here. That's a good girl, now open your legs a bit."

Lee walked over to Janice, and when she was told to, she moved her legs apart.

"Now, gentlemen, I expect each of you to do just as nice a job on these other ladies. So why don't you reach in there and see how smooth that feels when it's done right."

Colonel Kwan continued standing there as four strange men reached in and stroked her vagina. Lord it was humiliating. And of course, like always, it got worse.

"Now, before I forget, Lee walk around the stage and show everyone your little butthole. After all, one of our guests is going to fuck it for you, and we want them all to see what they have a chance at."

"Yes, ma'am." Lee kind of mumbled in reply. Then she went off to obey.

So showing off her shaved vagina wasn't enough, now she had to show everyone in the crowd her anus. But it was an order, and she had to obey.

Colonel Kwan walked to each side of the stage. For each group, she bent over and pointed her butt at the crowd. Finally, she'd reach back and pull her cheeks apart. She stayed that way for a few seconds so that everyone got a good look at her asshole. Then she'd get up and repeat the process for the next group.

When Lee was finished, Janice told each of the other four ladies to lay down and point their pussies at a section of the audience. Soon, each set of stands had a somewhat fuzzy snatch facing it.

"Ok gentlemen, time to trim those twats. I hope you were paying attention, I won't those things baby bottom smooth. Oh, and when you're done, be sure and pull them open nice and wide. We want everyone to be able to admire your work."

Ruth was lying on her back, pointing her vagina at an audience. Some guy was getting ready to shave it while all these people watched. Lee had just been shaved, and Ruth could see her denuded lips showing between her legs as she walked. The rest of her friends were in the same position she was.

What was she saying, friends? These weren't friends, they were accomplices. Sue Lynn might be a friend, but the rest were simply subordinates. It was at that moment that how little Ruth had done with her life really sunk home. Her head laid back on the wood and the general just stared into space. She barely felt it when the guy pulled on one of her flaps and began shaving her.

The other women weren't nearly as calm. Sue Lynn and the others couldn't help squeaking and squawking as their pussies were pulled this way and that. Guys were tugging on their flaps so that every speck of hair could be shaved off. And of course the occasional finger went up a hole just for the hell of it.

The sound really picked up when all the women were flipped over. That even jolted Ruth back to where she was. She was flopped onto her belly and then pulled up to her knees. Then her cheeks were pulled apart so that the area around her anus could be shaved, too. She just put her head in her hands while the audience watched her butthole.

None of the others liked it any better. Gitte had it the worst. The guy shaving her kept a finger up her ass the entire time he was shaving back there. The poor blonde didn't dare complain, but she felt sick every time that finger moved around in there.

Finally, it ended. The shavers let go of the ladies and returned to their seats. Janice told the women to get up and show their now nicely trimmed twats off to the crowd. They did as ordered. The women just walked naked around the stage so that everyone could see that their pussy lips were completely exposed and not covered by any hair.

"Ok, folks. We have two more pieces of business to take care of during these opening ceremonies. The first one is going to be the best prize we've offered so far. One of you is going to get to fuck that lovely little Korean officer right up the ass. This one's expensive, it's $50 a shot. But if you want an opportunity to go up that little hole, now is your chance."

"Oh, and as part of that, the big blonde colonel here will demonstrate how to be publicly fucked up the butt. After all, we want our little China doll to perform well. So, if you're not quite up to $50 a pop, for $25 you can have a chance at helping with our little demo. Or, should I say our big demo, given the size of that butt."

Janice couldn't help chuckling a little at that. Sue Lynn, on the other hand, definitely did not see the humor in it. Not only would she get it up the ass again, but everyone had to be reminded just how big her ass was.

Meanwhile Janice was continuing. "So, folks, start making your entries. And folks, this is the last raffle of the day, so if you were waiting to see if something even better is coming, well... it isn't. Our last order of business will be fun, I assure you, but it won't involve any drawings. So make the most of the one. What the hell, take a chance at both asses."

That little speech did encourage the crowd. Most people really did enter the drawing for both behinds. Finally, the entry time ended. Janice picked her mic back up and announced the first winner.

"Tommy Ryerson, Come on DOWN!!. Or should I say, come down to CUM??!"

Tommy Ryerson couldn't believe his luck. Unlike almost everyone else in the crowd, Tommy was not a rich man. Technically, he was barely a man. Tommy had just turned 21 a couple of days earlier.

Tommy was the star running back for the university. He lived on campus and didn't have a lot of money. However, the boosters for the university did make sure he was well taken care of. One of them was a big player at Tony's casino. The guy had already bought a ticket for this big event, when he came down with the flu. His first thought was to try to get a refund, but then he figured what the hell. Anything that kept the school's star player happy was worth it, so he gave the ticket to Tommy.

The young college student quickly made his way down to the stage. That big blonde was gorgeous, and he couldn't wait to get his hands on that big ass.

While Tommy made his way down, Sue Lynn resigned herself to another ass fuck. Her poor little butthole was going to get it again, and there wasn't anything she could do about it. So she stood up, and was getting ready to bend over and open up, when Janice actually surprised her.

"Folks, normally we would just have the lady bend over and let you watch her get plowed up the ass. But, given the layout of our stage, that would mean it would be hard for everyone to see. So this time, we will do it a bit differently. Connie, can you please bring that chair over here?"

The little busty woman began wheeling a large arm chair over to Janice. Sue Lynn was really curious what they had in mind. She didn't expect it would save her butthole, and most likely she figured it would only make things worse. And the kid that had walked down the stairs was really big and very young. The colonel had a feeling her asshole was really going to get pounded.

"Tommy, if you'd be so kind as to take a seat, we'll get on with the show."

Tommy wasn't sure how this was going to work, but he did as the beautiful host told him. He took a seat in the arm chair and waited to see what would happen next.

"Okay, Sue Lynn. Let's see what you have to work with. Why don't you take that young man's pants down. Then you can use your mouth to, shall we say, see the extent of his attributes?"

Janice chuckled a bit, but Sue Lynn failed to see the humor. On the other hand, she didn't see any alternative either. So she just knelt down in front of the young man in the chair, and began undoing his belt. After that, she unhooked and unzipped his pants, and pulled them, along with his shorts, down to his knees.

Tommy was a little embarrassed by the process, but what happened next took away any concern.

Sue Lynn saw no reason to delay. The guy's cock was out and she knew what was expected. So the big colonel picked it up, opened her mouth, and popped it in. Then she just began sucking on it. Her main thought right then was the closer she could get him in her mouth, the less time he would spend up her ass.

Tommy just leaned back in the chair and enjoyed it. Damn that mouth was talented. He had almost forgotten where he was, when the sucking stopped. Janice was leaning over the big blonde and talking to her.

"Well, Sue Lynn, you do good work. I must say this appears to a very fine, upstanding, young man. That is definitely a pole you can work with. So climb up on his lap, and get that stick in the pussy."

Colonel Fairchild just sighed. She let the dick fall out of her mouth and got to her feet. Sue Lynn took a deep breath, and climbed onto Tommy's lap. She had to put her legs outside the chair arms, but she managed to get settled. Now it was time to let another bunch of strangers watch her get fucked. With another deep breath, she reached back and found Tommy's dick. When she had a good grip on it, she lifted herself up and pointed it at her slit. Then she exhaled and let herself slide down that pole.

Sue Lynn was trying to get used to the dick that was up in her, when Janice tapped her on the shoulder. Tommy was pushing up into her, so it took a moment for Sue Lynn to turn her attention to Janice. But, in between thrusts up her cunt, she managed to listen.

"Sue Lynn, umm, it's hard for our audience to see that cock up your hole. Be a dear a lean forward a bit so everyone can see it going up your pussy."

Really, they needed a better view of her getting fucked. But, of course what she thought didn't matter. So, Sue Lynn leaned forward into Tommy so that her ass stuck out towards the audience a bit more. The crowd applauded as they could really see Tommy's pole thrusting in and out of Sue Lynn's slit.

Colonel Fairchild rode that dick for a few more minutes. Then Janice tapped her again.

"Ok, hon, now to the main event. So hop off that stick please"

Sue Lynn lifted herself off Tommy's dick and stood up. She wondered how her butt was going to get it this time.

Tommy was a little disappointed when that warm pussy left his cock. But he had a feeling good things were coming so he just sat there and waited for what came next.

"Now Sue Lynn, everyone is really going to want to see that dick going up your ass. So climb back on his lap, but face the audience. Then when you get that thing in, put your feet up on the arms so everyone can get a really good view."

Well, sure enough she was going to get it up the ass again. Not like it was a surprise. There wasn't even any point in arguing. The sooner she got it in there, the sooner it would be over.

Sue Lynn turned around and sat down on Tommy's lap and faced her audience. Once more she reached down and found that dick. This time, she raised up and lined it up with her butthole. When she slid down it, the audience couldn't really see it go in. But they could see the look on the colonel's face as that things went up her anus. It was quite the perturbed look as Sue Lynn's anus took that intruder. Finally she came to rest on Tommy's lap with the entire pole up her butt.

The big blonde did as she had been told. She opened her legs and put them up on the chair arms. That way the entire audience had a great view of her pussy, and that cock stuck up her anus. Tommy began thrusting in and out of her hole, and Sue Lynn tried to just zone out and not think about what was happening to her.

If she had had any chance of accomplishing that, Janice's distractions made sure she was aware of what was happening. Once again, she was being spoken to.

"Sue Lynn, as long as that pussy is pointing at the crowd anyway, why don't you open it up so they can get a better look."

Sure, why not. Apparently watching her get buttfucked wasn't enough. She needed to make sure her pussy was open and displayed as well. Sadly, Sue Lynn found her lower lips and stretched them apart. Now the audience could get a good look at her clit and pussy hole, while they watched her other opening get rammed.

Actually, it really wasn't that bad. Tommy was thrusting in and out, but sitting down he couldn't really ram her. Apparently her training was paying off. The buttfucking was uncomfortable, but not painful or unbearable. Holding her pussy open, she couldn't really take her mind off the situation, so she certainly felt every thrust up her hole. But she knew she could take it, so she tried to just sit there and let Tommy fuck her asshole. Sooner or later it would be over.

Sue Lynn was not doing too badly, when Janice tapped her again and asked how it was going. She started to just snarl back, fine, when she happened to look up.

Janice had brought Lee around to watch Sue Lynn's buttfucking. After all, she needed to see how it was done, as she was going to get it next. At that moment, Sue Lynn remembered just how stupid Lee had been the other day. The dumb bitch had no idea why any of this was happening to them, or why anything she did was wrong. Suddenly, Sue Lynn wanted to make things as bad for Lee as possible. Sue Lynn was pretty sure she could take what she was about to suggest, but she had a feeling Lee would be very unhappy about it shortly.

"Janice, he's doing well. But if he were to put hands on my shoulders and push down hard, he could get even more of his dick up my ass."

For a moment, Janice was speechless. That was not what she expected to hear. First she wondered if Sue Lynn had simply cracked under what was happening, but then she saw the malicious look on the colonel's face. That the look was there wasn't shocking. Janice expected that Sue Lynn would be angry about being publicly assfucked again. No, what was surprising was that the look was not directed at Janice, it was directed at Colonel Kwan.

Janice didn't know what had gone down between the ladies, but that didn't matter to her. Lee, of course, was so horrified at watching Tommy's dick go up Sue Lynn's anus, and know the same thing would shortly happen to her, that she didn't pick up on Colonel Fairchild's angry glare. Lee's eyes opened even wider when Janice had passed Sue Lynn's suggestion on to Tommy, and he had indeed pushed down on Sue Lynn jamming every possible bit of his pole into her rectum.

Sue Lynn continued to ride that dick. Pushed down like that, it really was crammed up her ass. It took a few thrusts and a few deep breaths, but the colonel was finally able to get into rhythm with that pole. It was uncomfortable stuffed all the way in there like that, but Sue Lynn knew she'd be able to take it.

The colonel was trying to take her mind off what was happening to her asshole by picturing that thing going up Lee's butt, when Janice tapped her again.

"Ok Sue, time to get up. We've got four sides to the audience, so we need to turn the chair and repeat the process for the next group."

That actually didn't sound too bad. It was humiliating to make sure each group could watch her get it in the ass. On the other hand, though, she would get a few breaks so that her asshole could relax a bit. Her anus was starting to cramp, so a pause was actually welcome.

Sue Lynn lifted herself off of Tommy and let his dick pop out of her butthole. The little hole was actually cramped open, and Sue Lynn could feel that it wasn't closed completely. Well at least that would make having the dick go back in easier. And it was nice just to be able to breathe for a few minutes.

Tommy started to get up, but Janice just told him to stay there. The wheels on the chair were good, and Janice hand no problem turning the chair and wheeling him towards the edge of the stage on one side. Tommy couldn't believe how good it had felt to have his dick up that big blonde's butt. He couldn't wait to get back up there again.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers