Casino Plot Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I hope you have enjoyed today's opening ceremony. The first event will be tomorrow morning. So take the time to study our contestants and decide who to bet on. Betting is not required of course, but it does add to the fun. And folks, tomorrow's first event will begin promptly at 9:30, so don't be late."

"Finally, before you leave we have one last piece of business. Connie can you please bring out the other chairs."

Connie was already on her way to the stage. She had some stagehands with her, and they were bringing 3 more chairs up.

"Ladies, Connie is going to set one of those chairs facing each side of the stage. That way, the whole audience is included. Little Lee there is unfortunately in no condition to take part in this right now, but don't worry, you'll get to see her perform tomorrow. The rest of you ladies please take a seat."

The other four women sat down in the chairs. Each one was still naked and facing a group of strangers. They didn't know what was coming, but they expected not to like it. Lee was indeed still lying on the ground, exhausted. She really could barely move. If she had heard Janice say that she would be performing tomorrow, it didn't look like it had registered since she didn't react at all.

"Folks. One of the most important things at the Olympics is the contestants' National Anthems. Now of course in our case all of our contestants are from the same country, so we only need one anthem. Now, that said, we didn't want to be like every other Olympics and simply use the country's normal anthem. NO, we wanted to use our own anthem."

"Now, I want you all to know we thought long and hard about this. Maybe not as long and hard as that thing that just went through Lee's asshole, but pretty long and hard."

"First, we thought about writing our own song, but that seemed difficult and time consuming. Next, we considered using some old song that might be appropriate. Finally, though, we decided that we would have our contestants actually play the song."

"This of course meant it needed to be something easy to play, that everyone already knew. Also, we needed it to be playable on easy to play instruments. So, ladies and gentlemen, I give you our official Olympic anthem: THE SCREAMING ORGASM! It's perfect folks. Every one of our ladies already comes with the instrument to play it on."

"Normally, we would have our hostess play the anthem, but as I said she's just not in playing form right now, so this time our contestants will play it together. But from now on, at the start of every event I promise you that our lovely hostess, Colonel Kwan, will play a rousing rendition of the anthem. And not only that, but the winner of each event will joyfully play her own anthem."

"Now, since this is the first performance of our anthem, I need to hear really enthusiastic performance. So ladies spread those legs, open those pussies, and play those instruments."

Ruth and the others couldn't look at each other. From the way the chairs were set up, each was on her own. None of them wanted to masturbate for the crowd, but they had heard what Janice said. If they did this, the opening ceremonies would be over. They could go back to their tent. And after this, Lee would be the one masturbating most of the time. Almost simultaneously, each woman lifted her legs over the arms of her chair. After that the women pulled their slits open and began to play their buttons. The quicker their clits could do their jobs, the quicker they could get off that stage.

There was some quiet moaning and a few deep breaths as the four ladies played with themselves. It was cute, but it wasn't the entertainment Janice wanted.

"Come on ladies, step it up. Work those clits. Let's see some fingers up those cunts. C'mon girls, our audience wants to see some action."

There was no point in arguing. All the women knew that if they didn't do as they were told, Janice would just come up with something worse. At least their vaginas were all wet now. Their clits had already accomplished that much. So each woman stuck a couple of fingers up her hole, and continued masturbating.

The crowd applauded, as each group got a good look at the fingers going into the pussy that was facing their section. All four holes were now nicely stuffed. Also, the extra stimulation was moving things along a bit quicker. The women were starting to moan louder and rock back and forth in their chairs.

As the pussies got closer, the women couldn't help moving their fingers. The crowd cheered louder as the women all begin finger fucking themselves. Ruth was so wet at this point, there was actually foam forming on her fingers.

It only took a couple more minutes. Ruth went first. She knew what was expected of her, and began screaming. "I'm CUMMMING, OH GOD! I'M CUMMMMING!" She really was, too. The crowd watched almost in awe as she slammed her fingers into her slit. Ruth was rubbing and fucking herself for all she was worth.

Ruth hadn't even finished when Sue Lynn fired off. "DAMN!! I'M CUMMMING, OH GODDDDAMN! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!" Sue Lynn's side of the stage broke into loud applause as the big colonel's pussy shook.

Ruth and Sue Lynn had both finished and were catching their breath when both sisters' pussies went off. Gitte and Gertie were slamming their fingers up their holes practically in unison. And the screams of "I'M CUMMMING" were in beautiful harmony.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, that ends our opening ceremonies. I hope you enjoyed it as much our lovely ladies obviously just did. Just remember, so much more is yet to come. So, we'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning. Until then have a wonderful evening."

*

Notes to my readers:

Sorry this chapter took so long. I know a number of you were waiting specifically for this one. To my fans who have followed me through the years thank you for your loyalty. To the people new to my work, I hope you enjoy it.

For those of you who enjoy my stories, please send me feedback, leave comments, and vote. I really do appreciate all the messages. For those of you who don't enjoy them, you may do all of the same things, but I probably won't enjoy it as much. Of course, if you don't enjoy my stories, why are you still reading them? I have over 80 here now, it's not like you don't know what you're going to get from me. Seriously, please do comment. I like hearing what does and does not work for people.

Finally, why is a good cyber sub so hard to find these days? I don't remember it being this difficult. If you're female, have a cam, and my imagination has your attention, send me feedback with your email address and I'll get back to you. Looks and age aren't important, reliability and obedience are. Please note when I say age doesn't matter, I mean I don't care if you are older. I am not remotely interested in kids, and if you're under age you have no business on this site anyway.

Once again, thank you all for your patience and I hope that this story has at least been worth the wait.

mcfbridge

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers