Casino Plot Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
708 Followers

"Ok Sue Lynn, let's start again."

Sue Lynn was a little unsteady as Janice guided her over to where Tommy was now. She put Sue Lynn right in front of Tommy and then pushed her down to her knees.

"Ok, Colonel, get to it."

Sue Lynn wasn't in pain, but she was a bit dazed. So she didn't resist, after all she knew her butt could take it. Time to start over again. Sue Lynn grabbed the dick and brought it to her face. She remembered the process. First she sucked it, then she fucked it, then it went up her rectum.

She was just bringing the dick to her mouth when it came to her. GOD! She remembered where that dick had just been. And Janice hadn't washed her asshole out. Dear LORD!!

"JANICE!! NO!, That thing was just UP MY mmph!"

Whatever Sue Lynn had been about to say was cut off as Janice pushed down hard on the back of her head. Sue Lynn quickly found herself with her head down in Tommy's lap and his dick stuffed into her face.

It took Sue Lynn a second to catch her breath. For that moment, she forgot what had just happened. Then she realized she had a dick in her mouth, and immediately after that it came back to her where that dick had been. She tried to pull off again, but Janice just pushed her back down on it. After that, Janice just pulled Sue Lynn's head back and then pushed it back down several times. Janice was literally fucking Tommy with Sue Lynn's face.

"All right, folks, I think we've got the colonel here back in rhythm, so I'll let her get back to work." With that, Janice released Sue Lynn's head and stepped back.

Sue Lynn really wanted to take her mouth off that dick. It tasted awful. Honestly, the colonel didn't know if it really was dirty, or if it was just in her head. Well, of course it was in her head, so to speak.

Knowing what trouble she'd be in if she quit, Sue Lynn settled back down and began sucking. Besides, that thing would go up her pussy next, and she really did want it clean before it went up in there.

Sue Lynn sucked like a good girl. After a while, Janice tapped her on the shoulder and she climbed aboard and got fucked. Finally, Janice interrupted again and she turned around and took it back up her ass.

The big colonel was riding the pole again. Her pussy was open and she was jammed all the way down on the dick. As her shoulders were pushed down and her asshole was stuffed as full as it could get, Sue Lynn realized she could get through this. Probably the most humiliating thing was holding her cunt open while she was fucked in the ass. But she could survive humiliation.

The cycle would repeat a couple more times, but she would get through it. And one of the things helping her through it was looking over at Lee and wondering how she would fare when a pole was jammed up her butt.

Lee was kind of wondering that, too. She watched Sue Lynn be taken around the stage. She completed the 3rd side and had begun the 4th. Lee shuddered as she watched Sue Lynn be planted down on that dick for the last time. Sure enough, there it went right back up her rectal opening. Sue Lynn's poor asshole was being bounced up and down on that pole. Lee was trying to think of any way to avoid that happening to her.

While the little Korean was trying to figure out why she was in this predicament, Sue Lynn, was coming to the end of her ordeal. It was almost over, a few more thrusts up her butt and she could get down.

Sue Lynn had actually started to relax, when Tommy gripped her shoulders and pushed down as hard as he possibly could. His dick was throbbing and was ready to fire. He pushed it in as far as he could possibly get and began to shoot his load up Sue Lynn's ass. He slammed in almost a dozen times before he finished squirting into that anus.

When the first really hard thrust happened, Sue Lynn's eyes popped wide open. How could she have forgotten he was going to shoot up there. Two more hard ramming thrusts and Sue Lynn let go of her pussy. Her hands flew into the air and her mouth popped wide open. The crowd couldn't help laughing as Sue Lynn looked a bit like a comic book drawing of someone riding a bucking bronco.

As Tommy kept thrusting, Sue Lynn kept riding the pole. Finally, Tommy finished filling her ass, and his dick went soft and popped out of her rectum. Sue Lynn just sagged down and slid off Tommy's lap and down onto the floor. She just knelt there for a few seconds, until Janice came over and took her arm. The colonel was still catching her breath as she was slowly guided to the side of the stage.

"Ok folks, you saw what young Tommy just won. The next winner gets to enjoy our beautiful little Korean over here. So anyone who hasn't entered yet, this is your last chance."

Janice waited a couple of minutes so that everyone who wanted to bet their $50 had a chance to.

"Ok folks, let me see who the winner is." Janice waited for her phone to tell her the winner's name. The name appeared there at the same time that Sandy Beach's phone told him he had won.

Sandy's real name, of course, was Sanford but everyone called him Sandy. His folks had thought it was so funny to name him that. Sandy Beach was soooo cute. Yeah, in school it had been an absolute riot.

Sanford Franklin Beach was a tall, skinny guy. Janice guessed he was at least 6 foot 2. And his waist was probably smaller than hers. As the gangly man made his way down, Janice quietly waited for him on stage.

Sandy had never been popular in school. He had always been skinny and uncoordinated. And that name didn't help. Other kids had picked on him since first grade. It had continued all through elementary school and junior high.

He had always been skinny and gangly, but between his freshman and sophomore years of high school, Sandy took his last real growth spurt. He left school that summer barely 5 foot 8. When he came back that fall he was well over 6 feet.

Things changed for him the week before Thanksgiving of his sophomore year. He was walking home from school and another boy was walking next to him. That boy was one of the guys who had always teased him. This was more of the same crap. "Hey Sandy, where does a cat like to shit? Oh yeah, on a SANDY BEACH!!".

The other kid doubled over laughing. He thought he was so funny. Like Sandy hadn't heard that joke, and dozens just like it, a hundred times. The problem was that for some reason, this time pushed Sandy over his limit.

Sandy felt the anger just build up in him. Why did they all do this? He had never done anything to them. They made fun of his name. They made fun of his bad skin. They made fun of how clumsy he was. Damnit, he was tired of being made fun of.

The other boy was still laughing as Sandy balled his hand into a fist and drew his arm back. With his eyes closed while he laughed, the boy never saw the punch coming. He never really felt it either.

Sandy may have been skinny and uncoordinated, but his arms were long and he was stronger than he knew. Those long arms gave him a lot of leverage and the punch crashed right into the young boy's jaw. One moment the kid was bent over laughing, the next moment he was lying on the ground, unconscious.

Sanford Beach just left the kid lying there and finished walking home. A couple of other boys saw the fight, if you could call it that, and ran over to help the other kid. Sandy never looked back and just wondered how much trouble he would be in.

As it turned out, he was in no trouble. No one reported what had happened. Either they were too embarrassed, or now too scared of Sandy. But from that day, the other kids left him alone. He wasn't any more popular, and he never had a girlfriend in high school, but at least no one picked on him any more.

Sandy graduated high school and went on to college. After everything that had happened, he was much more confident. He made new friends at school, and he made as much fun of his name as anyone else. In four years, he had graduated with a business degree.

He was not close to his family. Sandy had never really forgiven them for that name. Besides, they had divorced when he was 13, and all they each want to talk about was how awful the other one was. So, when Sandy finished school he moved to the coast and went into real estate.

It took him 5 more years of learning the profession well, before he opened his own business. Now, 7 years later, Sandy Beach Realty was one of the biggest real estate firms in the northeast, dealing exclusively with million dollar beach front and ocean view properties. Suddenly, that name had become a huge asset.

Sandy didn't have a girlfriend. He dated some, and certainly liked women, but he was too busy building his business to get serious. Someday he figured he would settle down and maybe start a family, but that day was still a few years off. So for right now, there was nothing to stop him from enjoying the prize he had just won. Sandy was grinning from ear to ear as he made his way down from his seat to the stage next to Janice.

"Congratulations, sir. Now if you will just take your seat, we will award you your prize. Colonel Kwan, time to get to work, Dear."

Lee was still so shaken by what she had seen, she didn't even react to being called dear. Mostly, she was focused on the tall man who was sitting down in that chair. Dear God, what they expected her to DO!!! And, even worse, she was really going to have to DO IT!!!

Janice called Lee over and told her to get the show on the road. Lee knelt down in front of Sandy and began taking his pants down. Sandy didn't react to that at all. After all the bullying he had taken as a boy, he was not easily embarrassed now. So, he just sat there, as Lee lowered his pants and wrapped her hands around his cock.

Sandy was long and thin, and so was his dick. Lee lifted it up and prepared to suck it. It wasn't overly thick, but Damn it was LONG! The Korean colonel didn't take any time to really look at it though, she just popped it in her mouth and began to suck. Sucking dick didn't really bother Lee, so this part of the process wasn't a big deal for her. It was when Janice tapped her on the shoulder and told her to move on, that she began to shake again.

Lee sadly let the cock fall out of her mouth. Sadly, because she knew what came next. Sucking dick didn't bother her, but the idea that a bunch of strangers were going to watch her get fucked again was another matter.

Dear Lord, what had she become. Lee was trying to process the fact that sucking a guy's dick in public was now acceptable, well at least more acceptable than fucking in public. And how did she get to the point that publicly being fucked was something she even considered. Well, it didn't matter now. However, she had gotten here she was going to have to let everyone watch her take that dick.

The little Korean got up off her knees and climbed aboard Sandy's lap. Then she found his pole, lined it up, and mounted the dick.

Lee felt that thing go in and she couldn't help shuddering. She tried to relax and settle down, but that thing was sooooo long. It kept hitting bottom in her pussy. She couldn't actually get all the way down on Sandy's lap. All she could do was wiggle around on that dick that was stuck up her snatch.

Sandy couldn't believe how good it felt. That Korean's lips and tongue had been amazing, but when that pussy had come down on him. DAMN!!. It was so tight and so HOT! And the girl never sat still. She was squirming and wiggling on him. The feeling was fucking amazing.

Lee was still trying to adjust to having a huge group of people watch her wriggle around on some stranger's dick in her vagina, when Janice once again told her it was time to move on.

Oh GOD! That was really going to happen. Almost in a daze, Lee got up and turned around. She remembered she had to face the audience for this. As she tried to get into position for it, Colonel Kwan could see Sue Lynn still recovering. She was back on her feet, but definitely still trying to catch her breath. GOD! Sue Lynn was so big. If it took her that long to recover from this, how was little Lee Kwan going to get through it at all?

Well, like it or not, she was about to find out. Once again, she was back over Sandy' lap, this time looking out at the audience. She found his dick again and lined it up with its target. The head bumped against here anus. Dear GOD! She was really going to have to put it in there.

Lee had the head of Sandy's dick lined up with her asshole. There were no excuses to delay what was coming. Lee took a deep breath and slowly let her own weight push her down on that cock. She couldn't help the grimace on her face as the head went through her anus and the rest of the pole followed up her rectum.

Colonel Kwan barely heard the audience laugh. All she could really concentrate on was that staff lodged up her backside. She couldn't believe how far that thing had gone into her innards. And she still wasn't all the way down.

Gingerly, she kept working herself down onto on Sandy's lap. Finally, she touched his thighs. God, that thing had to have gone into her stomach from below. The queasiness was awful. Lee was just starting to get used to that thing in there, when she felt Sandy's hands on her shoulders. A second later, she let out a screech to make a parrot proud, as Sandy pushed her as far down on his dick as he possibly could.

For some reason, Sue Lynn couldn't help smiling just a little when Lee let out that horrid sound. Somehow, hearing that made taking that entire pole up her own asshole just a little bit worth it.

Lee, on the other hand, didn't have anything to smile about. That pole had been pushed so far up her guts she could barely breathe. And now that guy was pushing down and then letting go, over and over. How was she supposed to get air while that thing was being shove deep up her butt, over and over again?

The little colonel was just catching her breath again, when she heard Janice yelling at her. "C'mon Lee, the crowd wants to see that pussy, so pull you cunt open hon. That'll take your mind off your little butthole."

She'd forgotten that. It wasn't bad enough that the crowd could see that dick going up her ass. No, she also had to pull her vagina open so that everyone could see that, too. The worst part of that, was that it meant her hands weren't available to try and ease the pounding her butt was taking.

Carefully, Lee reached between her legs and found her lips. It was hard to get a grip the way her body was being jerked around every time Sandy pushed her down on his cock. But she finally managed it. There, her slit was pulled apart and everyone could see her clit and her opening. And OH! that was a deep one up her asshole.

Not being able to use her hands, Lee was really getting rammed up that butthole. She tried to adjust herself while her hands were holding her pussy open, but it really didn't work. That long pole just kept shoving up her anus. Finally, though Janice tapped her on the shoulder and told her she could get off.

Lee sagged down off that cock. When she was down, the chair was turned to the next side of the audience. When it was in position, Janice told Lee it was time to get back to work.

Colonel Kwan wanted to cry. She was going to have to climb back on that dick and get it back up her ass. But no, Janice was telling her to just kneel down and suck it. Oh God YES! She could suck, she could definitely suck dick.

Lee was almost grateful as she took that dick back in her mouth. Oh yes, she could suck. The whole world could watch her suck dick. Anything was better than having it back up her ass.... Wait a sec, her ASSSSS! Oh NO!! That thing in her mouth had just been up her ASSSS!

The poor little Korean actually gagged. Why did it taste like that? OH NOO! Lee was already queasy from having that thing up her guts. She was really afraid she was now going to be sick in front of everyone.

Just when she thought see was going to heave for sure, Janice told her to get that cock back into her pussy. Lee let the dick fall out of her mouth and took a deep breath. She was able to stall for a few seconds to let her stomach settle. Then she climbed back onto Sandy, wrapped her legs around him, and put his pole back into her vagina.

Lee rode the pole and just let Sandy fuck her however he wanted. Yes, everyone could see the dick going up her snatch, but at least she could breathe. She knew what was coming next, and wanted to let her stomach settle as much as she could.

Sure enough, a couple of minutes later, Janice told Lee it was time to get it back up her butt again. Lee didn't have the breath to argue. She turned around and stuck Sandy's dick carefully into her rectum. Then she settled down on it and opened her cunt. She really hoped Sandy would at least be a little bit gentle with her anus.

Soon, Lee had Sandy's hands back on her shoulders and she was being bounced up and down again on his dick. She still couldn't believe how far that thing went up her asshole every time Sandy pushed her down.

This time, Lee managed to keep her stomach better settle while she rode. She wasn't in too bad shape when Janice pulled her off so they could turn the show to side number 3.

Lee forced herself not to even think about where that pole kept being put. She just sucked it hard again, and then climbed back on and let it fuck her. Of course, way too soon, she was back holding the pussy open for everyone while that thing stirred her guts around again.

She desperately tried not think about the pole that was stuck into her rectum again. Lee just tried to relax and let Sandy bounce her on it. As awful as it was having to show off her vagina at the same time, Lee tried to just concentrate on that task. That was the best thing she could do to keep her mind off the rest of this horrible situation.

Soon enough, Lee was off of the dick and back to sucking it, so the last side of the audience could start to see all of her openings at work.

At this point, Lee didn't give a DAMN where that dick had been. It was almost over. One more trip into her anus and she would be done with it.

Now it was time to fuck. Fine, up on his lap and into the pussy it went. Lee just tried to relax as she was fucked. One more buttfuck to go, and it would be over.

There was the signal. Janice was tapping her shoulder and telling her she knew where to put it next. Lee did indeed. One more deep breath, and the head of that dick was punched through her anus one last time.

Holding her pussy wide open, Lee rode the pole again. Sandy was really pushing down on her and his dick was going so far up into her. Lee clenched her teeth and tried to ride it out.

The Sandy gave a yell of his own and slammed Lee down onto his lap has hard as possible. With her locked in place, Sandy was thrusting up into that tight rectal opening as hard as he possibly could. The feeling was totally wonderful.

Lee would not have described it as totally wonderful. That dick felt like it was going to come out her mouth. Sandy let out another yell and slammed Lee down again. A second later, Lee let out an even larger shriek.

GOD!!! That dick was firing off up her ass. She could feel the head of that thing vibrating inside her. WAAAAY up inside her. Her guts were being filled with CUMMMM! The poor woman could actually feel the liquid shooting up into her. She couldn't stand it. PLEASE!!! Someone let her off that pole.

Finally, it ended. Lee could feel the last of the cum being shot up her rectal channel. The dick up her anus began to shrink down. Gradually, it slid back out of her hole. No longer impaled, Lee let go of her pussy and just sagged down off of Sandy's lap onto the ground. She lay there panting, while her poor asshole tried to remember how to close itself.

Lee continued to lie there, trying to get her anus to stop cramping, while Janice started speaking to the crowd again.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
708 Followers