Casino Plot Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Washing machines, really? What do they wash, Colonel?"

"They uh, they wash out our holes Janice."

"You said our holes, Colonel. I take it you have been washed out yourself by these machines then?"

"Yes, Janice, I have."

"How many times, Lee?"

"I uh, I don't know, several I guess."

"Well that's great. You'll have no problem describing the action to our fans."

"So, for starters Lee, how come our ladies look so unhappy?"

And they did look unhappy. All of them were squirming in their seats, and had very tight expressions on their faces.

"Janice, that's because there are large thick nozzles on the seats of those machines."

"Really? And where are those nozzles right now, Lee?"

"They are up the women's assholes, and they are very uncomfortable up there."

"I can see where that might be true, Lee. So, what comes next?"

"Next, all the women need to fasten their seatbelts."

"You heard her ladies, fasten those belts." Janice had turned to face the four women mounted on the machines. Each lady did as she was told. She pulled her lap belt together in front of her and buckled it.

"What's next, Lee?"

"Th-th-they need to fasten the pussy strap." Lee hated saying it, because she knew as soon as she did the others would indeed have to put that pussy strap in.

"Ok, Ladies. Let's fill those pussies."

There was no point in arguing. The audience was quiet as the ladies did their work. They'd never seen anything like this and they were fascinated. Each woman found a strap in front her that had a large post on it. The crowd watched as each woman put that post into her cunt and then fastened the strap into the buckle of the seatbelt. Finally, the women cinched the belts and straps tight so that there was absolutely no slack.

As the women sagged back down on the asshole nozzles, Janice was again asking Lee what came next.

"Next, you turn on the machines. Oh GOD!"

Lee couldn't help that little exclamation at the end. She knew what was going to happen to the others because of what she had just said. As she turned to look at them, every woman's mouth dropped open and their eyes almost popped out of their heads. Lee knew that what she had thought was going to happen had indeed just happened.

Janice had indeed started the machines. Then she turned back to Colonel Kwan. "Lee, why are the ladies reacting like that. What's happening?"

"Oh GOD! Because soapy water is going up their assholes."

"How much water goes up there?"

"Lord, I don't know. But it's an awful lot."

"How does it feel when it happens, Lee?"

"It's HORRIBLE Janice. My whole stomach blows up and I feel like I'm going to explode."

Lee didn't know it, but it was going to be even worse for her friends this time. Janice had gotten some help from an engineer and a doctor on her washing machines.

Previously, the machines had just dispensed a pre-defined amount of water. But now, the doctor had given the engineer the maximum pressure of water that could safely be shot up inside those women. It was some number in something called PSI. Janice had no idea what it meant, but it had made sense to the engineer. Now the washing machines simply kept putting out water until that pressure level had been reached.

"Lee, what keeps the water from coming back out their little buttholes? After all, the pressure must be building up inside them."

From the looks on those ladies' faces, the pressure was definitely building.

"Uh, Janice, the nozzle that's stuck in the anus inflates inside you. It gets really thick just past the asshole and it can't push back out."

"That sounds rather uncomfortable, Lee."

"It's very uncomfortable, Janice."

And indeed it was. All four women's mouths were opening and closing as they gulped air. The pressure kept building, and the audience could actually see their abdomens begin to expand. Finally, when all four women looked about seven months pregnant, the water shut off.

Janice walked over to Ruth. "How's it going, general?" She held the microphone up to Ruth's mouth.

"MMMPFFHHH". That was the only sound Ruth could make. Her intestines were trying to explode, and asshole was blocked shut.

"Folks, she's speechless with gratitude for the fine cleaning we are providing." The audience roared at that. "And folks, you have got hear this." Janice held the microphone to Ruth's abdomen and gave her belly a little push. The sound of sloshing water was clearly audible over the speakers. The audience roared again, as Ruth gasped and desperately tried not to throw up.

"Ok, Lee, so what's next?"

"Janice, now the uh, the uh, the agitators come out?" Lee was so shaky watching her friends be washed out, that she had lost the word for a moment.

"Agitators, Lee? What are those and what do they do?

"They are long plastic pieces that come out of the nozzle. They go way, way up past the asshole and into the guts. Then they wiggle around in there to get all the, uh, the uh, well all the shit out of the intestines. That way it can all drain out."

"That's right folks, if you look at your monitors you'll see a close up display of a nozzle. Those slits are where the agitators come through. And as Lee said, they will go a very long way up into those women."

Speaking of those women. They could all hear what Janice was saying, and they knew what it was going to feel like when those things started wiggling around inside them. But of course, given that the still couldn't really speak, they didn't have any comments to add.

A moment later, Janice pressed the wash button on her remote. The plastic pieces began pushing their way up through the women's rectums. WAY up through them. As the wormed their way up their insides, all four women started making the most amazing sounds. It was kind of a "NNNNGGHHH". Whatever it was, Janice was sure no one in the audience had ever heard it before.

If that sound was unusual, the next one was really impressive. The agitators reached their full length and began to vibrate inside the women's colons. The shriek that escaped each woman's mouth could clearly be heard even though the microphone was nowhere near them.

"What happened Lee?"

"I think the agitators started moving around in there."

"Is that what's happening, Sue Lynn?" Janice had moved the microphone over to the big colonel.

"Y-Y-YESSSSSSSS!" Sue Lynn was screaming as she desperately tried to lift off her nozzle. Of course, she couldn't do it, but she could help squirming and trying."

"They can't really speak right now, Lee. So tell us what does that feel like?"

"It's, it's like the most horrible, awful tickling sensation you can possibly imagine, Janice."

The screaming and shaking continued for a couple of minutes. Then all four women sagged down into their seats and their bodies came to rest. They all shook again a little bit, as the agitators extracted themselves out of their rectums. Then they just sat there, panting.

"Well, apparently their insides are scrubbed now. What next, Lee?"

"Now they get to have their asses drained. Oh, please drain them Janice."

"If you say so, Lee." And Janice started the draining process. The water poured back out through the nozzles. As the audience watched, those distended bellies began to go back to their normal shape. Finally, all five women were back to sitting quietly, and their breathing had returned to normal.

"Are they done now, Lee?"

Lee so wanted to say yes, but she knew it wasn't true. And she didn't dare lie, she might end up mounted on a machine herself if she did.

"No, Janice, they're not. They're insides are full of soap now. They need to be rinsed out."

"That makes sense, Lee. Anything different about the rinse water?"

"Yes, the rinse water is usually ice cold."

"Well then, I guess we better get on with it."

The other four women had recovered enough to hear the end of that conversation. Especially the part about "ice cold". "NOOOOO!", Janice couldn't even separate the voices, they were all screaming at once. Of course the screaming shut off very quickly when icy cold water began flowing up through those propped open buttholes.

Well, actually the screaming didn't quit exactly, it just no longer was any recognizable words. It was just constant shrieking.

As those bellies inflated again, the screaming quieted. It wasn't any less unpleasant, there just wasn't enough air to continue the volume. The women's mouths kept moving, just less and less sound came out. People in the audience were laughing so hard they were almost falling over in their seats.

Finally, the water stopped pouring in again. After that, four incredibly bloated women just sat naked looking out at the audience.

"Folks, I know those of you not directly facing the machines can still see great on the monitors, but I think it's only fair to give everyone a good look."

With that, Janice pressed another button on her remote. The machines began to slowly rotate. Soon, every had a great view of the four naked, inflated women, attached to their machines. Even though the spinning was very slow, it still sloshed the water around inside the ladies. The faces they made as they turned were hilarious.

"You know, Lee, I think everyone should really get to see them in action." Janice didn't even wait for a reply. She started the agitators up while the ladies were spinning.

"No No NO NO NOOOO!" The water had warmed up inside them, and they had managed to catch their breaths a bit. They couldn't help begging as they felt those awful plastic pieces begin their journeys back up into their digestive tracts. The pleading accomplished nothing of course.

The agitators finished the trip and began working. The vibrated and turned and did their best to scrape the last little bits of crud off those poor ladies' insides. Janice was not surprised to see that the cleaning effort was not at all appreciated. None of the women seemed to like the fact that their insides were being made squeaky clean.

Finally, the agitators stopped and withdrew. The women relaxed a little as the felt the things pulled back out through their rectums. Soon they'd be drained out again. Sure enough, a moment later that awful water began pouring back out of their anuses.

As they came to rest, Janice tried to reassure them. "I know you ladies don't appreciate how clean you are now. But trust me, when you're competing in this event you will be very thankful for the cleanings. Especially in round 2."

None of the ladies had any idea what that meant. And contrary to Janice's efforts, none of them found it remotely reassuring.

"Are we done now, Lee?"

"No, Janice, not yet." Dear God she wanted it to be done. She was afraid the others would never forgive her for what she was about to say. But LORD! Better them than her.

"Their asses have been cleaned out, but the pussies still need to be washed."

"That's right, Lee, I almost forgot."

The other four had actually forgotten. They were so worn out by the ass washing, they had forgotten that pussies came next. All four scrambled to try and reach their belts. Maybe they could unbuckle them and get the nozzles out of their vaginas. The grabbed at them, but nothing happened. Once locked in place, only Janice's remote could release them.

A moment later, all four women slammed back into their seats as water began gushing up into their vaginal channels. This time they didn't expand nearly as much. There was just a small bulge that could be seen by the audience at the very bottom of each lady's abdomen.

"Lee, how does all that water stay up in those cunts?"

"Well, Janice, the nozzle in the pussy expands just like the one in the anus. So once the water goes in there, it's trapped."

"Do agitators go up the pussies, too, Lee?"

Oh, did she ever want to say no, but Lee knew the correct answer. "Absolutely, Janice. Those pussies need to be scrubbed out, too."

"How does it feel when an agitator goes in the pussy?"

"God! There aren't any words for it. The feeling is so intense, you can't stand it. While it's going on, the only thing a woman is aware of is her pussy."

"Well, let's see if you're right Lee." And with that, Janice started the agitators working in those four poor women's vaginas.

The women's eyes popped open as the plastic entered their channels and worked its way in. When it hit bottom, the agitator began scrubbing.

Ruth's eyes actually rolled back into her head. She and others were shrieking uncontrollably. Fortunately, scrubbing the pussy didn't last as long as anal cleaning. Shortly the plastic was pulled back out of the pussies and the ladies stopped screaming.

"Janice, please drain their pussies now?" Lee didn't wait for a question. Her friends look awful. She was afraid at least one of them might faint.

"Of course, Lee." And sure enough the water poured back out of four very clean, but uncomfortable vaginas.

"Anything left, Lee?"

"Oh Janice, PLEASE don't do that to them?"

"Don't do what Lee, do you need to demonstrate something for us?"

"No, NO, NO! No demonstration is needed, Janice. But those pussies need to have the soap rinsed out of them.

"That's right, we need to flush those little cunts out with some nice cold water, don't we."

The four women stuck on the machines could hardly speak now. They tried to plead with Janice not to freeze their pussies, but all that came out were little whimpers. And then the ice water was going into their vaginas.

The effect was amazing. The women's legs began kicking and thrashing.

"Why are the reacting like that, Lee?"

"Because their pussies are freezing, Janice. Until the water warms up, it's like pins and needles are pricking the inside of your vagina. You can't imagine how it FEELS?" Lee actually shuddered remembering the sensation.

"Well, I see you can imagine it, Lee." That got the audience laughing again. After a while, the water warmed up, and the women began to settle. Well, at least until the agitators went back up inside them. When those things began scraping around in those cunts, the women were right back to kicking and screaming.

Finally, the agitators were pulled back out of those vaginas for the last time. A moment later, all the water drained out, and the women finally had nice, clean, empty pussies. Janice released the buckles and the straps all disconnected.

The women just sat there for at least a minute. Then gradually they came to. The women reached between their legs and pulled the nozzles out of their pussy holes. Each one let out a sigh of relief when her lips were able to close up. As each woman got enough energy back, she put her feet down on the ground and shoved hard enough to push herself off of the nozzle that was still impaled up her anal aperture. When she was no longer mounted on the machine, the woman just sagged onto the stage and landed on her knees. None of them could make it to their feet for the moment.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are going to take a 15 minute break. That will give our contestants a little time to recover, and give our stage hands some time to set up the event. So if you want to get up and stretch your legs you can. We will begin with the playing of our anthem in about 15 minutes."

Lee heard that last part and sobbed. She was going to have to masturbate for the entire crowd. God she hated playing with her pussy while everyone watched her. But after what the others had just gone through, she knew no one would have any sympathy for her.

During the intermission, the washing machines were disconnected from the stage. Tony had to ask. "Janice, how did you get the plumbing set up that fast."

"Honey there is no plumbing. The machine has a big water supply in the base. The drain is just a hose going through the stage. We put the stuff they put in septic tanks under the stage, and the soap has a lot of deodorant in it. But the liquid just pours out under the stage. Personally, I wouldn't walk under there for a while."

Tony let out a large laugh, while the workers continued their efforts. Something that looked like a large padded bench attached to a sling was brought out and hooked up. Also three very unusual looking chairs were put out on stage.

When the intermission was over, the four cleaned out women had made it to their feet. Janice had helped them stumble to the edge of the stage where four normal chairs were waiting. The women quickly sat down and continued to get what rest they could.

"Ladies and gentlemen, these chairs are part of our first event. Lee here will demonstrate how they work. And then we will have the playing of the anthem and the start of the event. Lee if you would have a seat please."

Lee and the others stared at the chairs. They were rather odd looking, but there was something familiar about them. Then almost at the same time, they remembered where they had seen them. They were the chairs from the pussy popping game. Ruth and others started shaking as they imagined all the horrible things those chairs could be used for.

Lee sat down in one of the chairs. "Folks, little Lee here obviously can only face one side of the audience. So if you want a good close look at the action from the other sides, you will have to look at the monitors. Over the course of the events, we will try to rotate which side the main action faces so that everyone gets a great view."

When she was seated, Lee looked around. Her legs were up against two cushions, and there was a lever on each arm of her chair.

"Ok, Lee would you please pull the lever on your right." She did, and the chair clamped down on her. Lee's legs were trapped. However, unlike the last time, Lee's upper body was free. She could move her head and arms.

"And now, the other lever Lee." Lee pulled the one on her left, and her legs were pulled wide apart. Her vagina was stretched open and totally visible to the crowd. Lee wanted to cry.

"Now, Lee what do you do with this?"

Colonel Kwan had to blink the tears out of her eyes to see what Janice had. NOOO! It was that horrid curtain chain.

"It's a curtain chain, J-Janice."

"And what do you do with it, Colonel?"

"Y-y-you attach it to your pussy."

"Well then get it in place."

Lee took the chain. Carefully, she placed the first padded clamp onto her left pussylip. These chairs were a little different than the previous ones. The loops were at the end of the chair arms. Lee ran the chain through the loop on the left arm and let the chain cross in front of her. Then she put it through the loop on the right arm and brought that end down to her crotch. Finally, she attached the other clamp carefully to her right cuntlip.

"One last thing, Lee." Lee looked up, and Janice was handing her a large metal clamp. Lee took it from her.

"Now what happens, Lee?"

"Oh God! I need to pull on the chain so the curtains open up wide. Then I lock them in place."

"What curtains, Lee?"

"My flaps, uhh, my pussylips Janice. It opens my pussy up so everyone can see inside me." A little sob escaped after that, but Janice let it slide.

"Well then, Lee, let's open that thing up."

Lee grabbed the chain in front of her. She pulled the chain towards her. As she tugged, she felt the lips of her vagina pull apart. Lee continued to pull he chain, and her lips stretched open and more. Finally, when her lips were as far apart as they could go, she stopped. Lee grabbed the chain with her other hand. She held it tight together with the extra loose chain hanging out. Then she used the metal clamp to lock the chain in place.

"Will you look at that?" Lee looked where Janice was pointing. It was at the monitor over the bleachers in front of her. On the screen, Lee could see a close up view of her vagina. Her lips were pulled wide apart, and her hole was wide open. Not only that, but her little clit was actually stretched out of its hood. It was like it was up and ready for what was coming next.