Casino Plot Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was over. Ruth sagged down on the board as she was pulled out of Gertie's cunt. Her mouth was full of pussy juice and her face was covered in it. Finally, the board was set back down on the bench legs. When she was down, Ruth was unstrapped and released. To her relief, Janice actually handed her a towel and glass of water.

Janice and Connie had debated making the competitors stay covered in cunt juice after their turns. At the end, they had agreed it wouldn't work for the game. If one of the ladies was distracted by a face covered in liquid, it might prevent her from cumming. That would totally mess up the game, so it was decided to let the ladies clean up after their turns.

While Ruth was getting a short break, Janice released Sue Lynn from her seat. The big colonel wasn't sure how she felt about that. On one hand, it was so nice to be able to close her cunt. On the other, it meant she was about to eat pussy for the first time. Well, it was bound to happen, so she might as well try for the best time she could.

Sue Lynn was laid down on the bench and locked in place. Meanwhile, Ruth was told to sit down in the now empty chair and open up. The general did as she was told. Soon she was seated with her legs locked down and splayed open. When Ruth's legs were nice and spread out, she was handed her curtain chain.

Ruth hadn't been in the chair yet. It was bad enough being spread out so that the audience could have such an unobstructed view of her vagina. But now she had to open her curtains. The general just gritted her teeth and did it. When she had her lips pulled completely open, she locked her chain in place. Ruth kept her head down. She didn't want to see her gaping hole, or completely exposed clit on the monitors.

When Ruth was locked in, Sue Lynn was hoisted up into position. It had been decided to have each woman start with the one who had just competed. It would have been the longest since that lady came, so she would have had the longest time to recover. Sue quickly found herself pointed right at her commanding general's open vagina. Very soon Sue Lynn knew she would find herself practically inside that slit. But there was no use delaying it, so she signaled to start her turn. "I'M GOING IN!".

Ruth was the only woman who hadn't yet had a face up her cunt. It was an amazing feeling. Sue Lynn's face was pressed right into her vagina. She could feel Sue Lynn move her head, and she knew the colonel was trying to adjust and figure out what to do. About half a minute later she felt Sue Lynn's tongue on her clit. Apparently, the big colonel had figured it out.

Sue Lynn had no desire to eat pussy. But she did have a desire to win. Being up her general's cunt was not a situation she had expected, however, that was not going to keep her from victory. She stuck her tongue into that pussy and went to work.

The taste was a little musky, and a little salty. Sue Lynn just put the flavor and the situation out of her mind. Instead, she just attacked that cunt for all she was worth. She whipped her tongue over everything, and stuck it inside and licked around in there. It wasn't going as quickly as she hoped, but Ruth finally started to react.

Ruth was tired from what she had been through, so it took a while for that tongue to get to her. When it did, though, she really felt the effect. Sue Lynn was licking every inch of her pussy, and Ruth couldn't help starting to shake. Her breathing got heavier and heavier. Sue Lynn's tongue was actually deep in her hole. She couldn't take much more. Then the tongue pulled out and whipped around her clit.

Sue Lynn didn't really have a plan. She just used her tongue on everything. Then Ruth's clit seemed to actually swell up. At that point Sue Lynn put her tongue on that thing and whipped it all over it. That did it.

Ruth let out a howl to make a wolf proud. She slammed her cunt into Sue Lynn and rubbed it all over her face. Her whole lower body was just shaking, while she continued to simply make animal noises. Finally it ended, and the general's bottom section came to rest.

Colonel Fairchild didn't have much time to enjoy her achievement. Very quickly, she was extracted from one vagina, and positioned in front of the next one. With a cry of "I'M GOING IN", Sue Lynn's face was quickly stuffed into another pussy.

Gitte had another face inside her. She was still trying to adjust to having orgasmed in a woman's mouth. Now she was going to have to do it again. All her equipment was still stimulated from the previous attack. It didn't take long at all for her to being building to the next orgasm.

Sue Lynn still didn't really have a strategy. Again, she just sent her tongue everywhere it could reach. She sent it up and down, and when it hit the hole she stuffed it in. Gitte was already wet from the last time, and Sue Lynn quickly found herself swallowing cunt juice. She shut it all out of her mind and concentrated on speed.

That tongue was going so fast. Gitte couldn't believe the way every part of her pussy was being licked and sucked. She couldn't last much longer.

Sue Lynn needed to speed things up. She pushed her face even further into Gitte's cunt. She would suck whatever she could reach into her mouth and lick it while it was inside. She got the clit in her mouth and attacked that. It was over.

Gitte yelled that she was cumming again. She humped herself on Sue Lynn's face. The sergeant felt totally humiliated having this done in front of a crowd, but she couldn't help it. When she finally settled, she began a weird combination of panting and sobbing. Of course, Sue Lynn had no time to react to this. She was pulled out of one sister's cunt and lined up with the other.

"I'M GOING IN!" Sue Lynn yelled it and quickly was head first in Gertie. This was the last one. She needed as quick a time as possible. Sue Lynn worked her tongue even more violently on Gertie then she had on her sister. That tongue hit everything. At one point, Sue Lynn felt wrinkles under her tongue and realized she had actually just licked the edge of Gertie's asshole. She jerked away from it and put the thought out of her head. It slowed her down for a second, but she was quickly back at work.

That little lick of her anus had really gotten Gertie, though. For some reason having that licked while her pussy was being eaten really got to her. That quick sensation started her going.

Sue Lynn remembered how sucking on Gitte had paid off. She slammed her tongue deep into Gertie and licked around inside. Then she pulled the tongue out and put her face right on Gertie's clit. She sucked the little button into her mouth, and began slapping her tongue on it for all she was worth.

Gertie came for the second time. This time she actually screamed that she was cumming. She didn't so much rub her pussy into Sue Lynn, she just pressed it into the Colonel's face as hard as she could.

Sue Lynn was pulled out of her last cunt. Her mouth was full of pussy nectar, and her face was covered in it. But she was done. As soon as she was released, she looked at the clock. She had completed the round in 18:32. Ruth's time was posted on the monitor screen as well. The general had done 19:08. Sue Lynn clapped her hands together, she was in the lead.

Janice was actually shocked at Sue Lynn's focus. She was so intent on winning, she seemed to be able to put aside everything else. When Janice handed her a towel and a drink, Colonel Fairchild calmly wiped her face and then sipped the water. She wasn't nearly as desperate to clean up as Ruth had been. Janice had a feeling that Sue Lynn would be hard to beat.

While Sue Lynn rested, Gitte was taken from her seat and strapped to the bench. When she was properly restrained, Sue Lynn was placed into the empty chair. The colonel knew the routine. She opened her pussy up and waited. She did her best to ignore the crowd staring up into her vagina. Her main goal was to hold off cumming as long as she could while Gitte's face was stuffed into her.

Sue Lynn would get her chance soon enough. Gitte was line up with her first. She heard the yell of, "I'M GOING IN", and a couple of seconds later there was a face in her pussy.

Gitte found herself mashed into Sue Lynn's cunt. The blonde sergeant thought this was probably the most humiliating position she had ever been in. Not that anyone cared, of course.

As she began exploring the territory, Gitte quickly found the spots that got a reaction. Licking the lips did nothing. Licking the clit and inside the hole, on the other hand, caused the cunt to jerk.

Gitte focused on her two targets. She'd stick her tongue inside and then press it up and lick her way out and up to the clit. She repeated this process over and over. It was slow progress, but the jerks got more and more violent. And finally, Sue Lynn started to moan.

Colonel Fairchild held out as best she could. She tried to think about where her own face had just been. That slowed things down. But Gitte's tongue kept going inside her. For some reason, that feeling got her every time. The licks to her clit felt great, but when that tongue went up her hole it was hard to hang on.

Gitte realized that the best reactions she got were when she was licking inside Sue Lynn's vagina. It was wet and sloppy, but she managed to stay in there. She stuffed her tongue so far in, that she actually ended up kissing Sue Lynn's pussy lips. The jerking was getting faster and faster. Gitte stuffed her tongue in as far as she possibly could. Then she ran it around the walls faster and faster.

Sue Lynn reached her limit. She couldn't take any more. She yelled she was cumming and tried to clamp down on Gitte's tongue. She wanted to keep that thing up her hole as long as she could. Damn it felt good. After a while, though, she settled down and the tongue pulled out of her. Colonel Fairchild opened her eyes and saw Gitte being lifted up and away from her. She looked at the monitor. It read 11:37 already. Sue Lynn smiled ever so slightly, there was no way Gitte would catch her time now.

Ruth was kind of zoned out. She didn't see Gitte positioned in front of her, nor did she hear her yell "I'M GOING IN!". The first clue she had was when she felt lips push into her snatch.

Gitte was at a terrible disadvantage in this round. Sue Lynn had taken forever to cum, and Ruth was so unfocused that it took almost two full minutes of pussy eating to get even the smallest response.

Ruth did come around. The tongue up her slit was impossible to ignore completely. It did feel good. She just tried not think about everyone watching the process.

Gitte's next problem was that Ruth's response was very different from Sue Lynn's. After finding the best approach had been to work inside Colonel Fairchild, she tried to same thing on Ruth. It cost her several more precious minutes to discover that Ruth's clit got a much more pronounced response than the inside of her pussy did.

When she had finally figured it out. Gitte sucked the clit into her mouth and just went to town on it. She licked it and rubbed her teeth on it. Anything to make Ruth fire off. It took quite a while, but she was finally rewarded. Ruth screamed and rubbed herself all over Gitte. With time running, Gitte was pulled away from Ruth's cunny and put into position at the last one.

Gitte knew she needed to pick up speed. She didn't even look where she was going. As soon as the board stopped, she yelled "I'M GOING IN!"

A second later, Gitte realized who she was lined up with. She screamed "THAT'S MY SIST--" and then found her face stuck into her twin's pussy.

She couldn't eat her sister's pussy. Gitte tried to yell, but she was so mashed into that cunt that no sound came out. She just stuck there, wriggling. The sergeant couldn't bring herself to put her tongue on her sister's vagina. But then Janice signaled the foul.

Connie walk over beside Gitte. Her face was lodged inside Gertie's pussy, so she couldn't really see Connie's approach. Connie lined her switch up with Gitte's naked behind. She took a couple practice swings through the air and then line it up right across the center of the blonde's butt. She whipped it down hard and was pleased to see a lovely red stripe right in the middle of Gitte's ass that went beautifully across her crack. A second later, Gitte was screaming right up her sister's snatch.

Gitte completely forgot where she was. All she knew was that her ass was fire. She kicked and screamed and desperately tried to rub her behind. But with her hands bound she couldn't reach it. When the pain let up at last, Gitte realized she was yelling with her mouth right on her sister's hole. In fact her tongue was going in and out of Gertie as she screamed.

Gertie had seen Connie move over next to Gitte. She saw her raise the switch and tried to warn her. But the thing whipped her sister's ass before she could get a word out. A second later, her sister's face was vibrating inside her vagina. That sensation took away any concern for Gitte's striped ass.

When Gitte had her wits back, she realized she was already eating her twin's pussy whether she liked it or not. And when she finished this one she would be done. With that in mind, she focused on the cunt in her mouth and shut out everything else. She munched on Gertie's muff and did everything she could to end the round.

Gertie felt her sister rubbing and licking everything she had down there. She had already cum twice and she was so sensitive she couldn't hold back. The tongue went around again, and Gertie fired off.

Gitte felt her sister cum. She was yelling something, but Gitte couldn't really hear. Gertie's thighs were pressed into her ears. At last, her sister settled down and Gitte found herself being extracted from Gerties' vagina. Between the pain in her ass, and the realization of what she had done, Gitte was physically shaking while she was being released. When it was handed to her, Gitte grabbed the towel and frantically began rubbing her sister's juices off her. After that, she gulped down the water and tried to collect herself.

Gertie was taken from her chair and placed on the bench. She knew she was now going to be the one eating her sister. It was a struggle not to be physically sick, but Gertie managed to settle herself. As she was strapped onto the bench, Gertie tried to breathe normally. She knew Gitte's pussy was going to be the first one she would ever eat.

Gitte was seated back in her chair. She worked the levers and spread herself. Janice handed her the curtain chain and she hesitated. Gitte knew that as soon as she had herself opened up, she would then have her sister's face in her cunt. That was not an appealing scenario to her, but Janice was pointing at Connie and her switch. That was an even less appealing scenario, especially since she wasn't exactly sure WHERE she would get switched. A few seconds later, Gitte's pussylips were stretched wide apart and locked that way.

Gertie did not want to be stuffed up her sister. On the other hand, she wanted a stripe across her ass even less. So after a deep breath, she yelled the now familiar phrase, "I'M GOING IN!". And in she went.

She had wondered which would be worse, having her sister up her cunt or being stuffed up her sister's. Now Gertie knew. Being in her sister's pussy was worse. It was already wet and musky from having orgasmed twice already. Her face was sticky and wet, and she hadn't even done anything yet.

Gertie also knew she better do something quick, or that awful switch would visit her behind. She held her breath, and stuck her tongue out into Gitte's vagina.

Gitte was already very sensitive, and she was incredibly keyed up from knowing her sister was going to eat her. She jerked her whole body as soon as that tongue hit. The sudden movement pulled her slightly forward, and actually pushed Gertie's tongue up inside her. That got her squirming even more.

Gertie had not been prepared to be licking inside of her sister. The flood of juice on her tongue was shocking. It didn't taste terrible, but she still had to steady herself not to be sick. When she was settled, she did realize that what she was doing was working on her sister. And, after all, there was an event to win.

Her tongue kept working inside Gitte. There was so much liquid, that Gertie kept having to swallow more and more of it. Gitte was jerking so hard, that Gertie never went to her clit. It might have been even faster if she had, but even so Gitte came pretty quickly.

Gitte shrieked and panted as she came in her sister's mouth. Pussy juice practically flowed down Gertie's throat, but she stayed with it. She didn't pull her tongue out of that cavern until Gitte had stopped moving entirely.

Gertie was pulled out of her sister's crotch and positioned in front of another pussy. She barely had time to catch her breath, before she was aimed at Sue Lynn. The blonde desperately wanted a rest, but the clock was running and she also wanted to win. "I'M GOING IN!" was heard once again from the stage.

Sue Lynn was ready. This was the third woman who had been stuffed up her vagina. It wasn't completely new or shocking any more. Colonel Fairchild steadied herself and prepared to hold out as long as she could. Gertie's tongue was up her hole now, but she was ready for the feeling and fought to stay calm.

Stuffed up into Sue Lynn, Gertie tried the same thing that had worked on Gitte. She stuck her tongue deep into Sue Lynn's vagina and began licking the thing out. She licked and licked and licked some more, but nothing was happening. As she swallowed the syrup that came out, Gertie tried to figure out what was wrong.

Gertie continued to work inside of Sue Lynn. She knew the big colonel had cum twice already, so a tongue could get her going. What was the problem? As she thought, Gertie shook her head, and her nose actually moved Sue Lynn's clit. That got a shudder from the colonel.

The blonde sergeant switched targets. She pulled her tongue out of Sue Lynn's hole and began licking her clit. Colonel Fairchild began shaking and moaning immediately.

Sue Lynn had prepared for the attack on her insides. That was what had gotten her off the last time. Her clit was sending out very different feelings when it was assaulted. It hadn't had much stimulation the last time, and the little button was quite rested and ready to go. Suddenly, Gertie sucked it into her mouth and gently bit down on it. A second later, Sue Lynn was screaming and shaking.

She had her. Gertie clamped down hard on that clit and gave it a real tongue lashing. It was sucked hard into her mouth and stuck between her teeth. That button wasn't going anywhere. Sue Lynn jerked this way and that, but Gertie held onto that button. She kept slapping her tongue on it until Sue Lynn completely stopped moving.

While Sue Lynn caught her breath, Gertie was pulled out and over to Ruth. One more to go. Sue Lynn had taken a long time. She needed to fire the general off quickly. She wasted no time starting her last run. "I'M GOING IN!"

Ruth's was the last cunt of the round. Gertie was pushed into that snatch and went right for her clit. The general did nothing to resist. All she wanted was for the round to end and to get out of that chair. More than anything else, she just wanted to close her pussy.

Gertie sucked and licked Ruth's clit. Ruth actually tried to make it happen. The problem was she was thinking so much about closing her cunt, that she couldn't really concentrate on what was happening to it. She'd start to shudder and moan, but it wouldn't quite happen.

It was frustrating. Gertie needed to fire Ruth off. Maybe a few licks up her hole would do it. Quickly, she released the little button and stuck her tongue inside Ruth. She was sick of drinking pussy juice, and it was very wet in there. But Gertie needed to end this, so she stayed with it.