Casino Plot Ch. 21

Story Info
Miss America was never like this.
4.3k words
4.27
7.1k
0

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

\
The day of last regular events dawned. Ruth and her friends went to breakfast and prepared for the day's games.

With Emily on her way to Iowa, Janice and the others headed to the arena area as well.

The morning event would be short. Given what the final event that afternoon entailed, Janice's crew would need all the time they could get to prepare. Also, since that event would be quite physically strenuous, a somewhat less intense game was probably called for now.

Less strenuous, of course, didn't mean less interesting. Janice thought that the next event might actually be quite revealing. In more ways than one.

Janice and her group arrived only a few minutes before the contestants. There wasn't any real setup for this event. Mainly just getting the ladies washed out and ready. The one thing this game would require would be cleanliness.

When Ruth and the other contestants arrived, Janice was off to the side talking to Tony. When she saw Ruth, she just told the general to get her and her friends mounted on their washing machines. She'd be over in a few minutes to start the show.

The audience was already seated, so there was a good deal of laughter as the five women pushed their buttholes down over the nozzles. After that, the pussy nozzles were inserted and the straps were tightened. The five women just sat there, plugged up both holes, waiting for Janice to say something while all those people just stared at them.

It wasn't a long wait. Janice walked back on stage and grabbed her mic. "Folks, for this event we really need those ladies squeaky clean. So, I need everyone to yell really loud, WASH THOSE HOLES!"

Well, the crowd was all with Janice. Moments later a loud chant broke out. "WASH THOSE HOLES! WASH THOSE HOLES! WASH THOSE HOLES!"

The five ladies mounted on those awful machines couldn't believe it. Didn't those people know that the holes they were chanting about were their poor vaginas and rectums. How would they like to be stuck on one of these things? Then water started shooting up their assholes, and they lost all interest in the crowd.

As the five women had their anuses and vaginas cleaned out, the crowd kept chanting and cheering. When the cold water rinse would shoot up those openings, and the women faces would scrunch up like they'd eaten lemon, the laughter would almost drown out everything else.

When the machines finally shut down, the women just sagged on their nozzles. They just wanted to get those plugs out of their insides. When at last the straps were released, the ladies pulled themselves off their plugs and sagged to the ground.

Janice let them sit there a few seconds, and then signaled for them to get off the stage. None of them minded being out of view for a bit, so they quickly made their way over to where Janice wanted them.

When the ladies were off stage, Janice had stagehands come up and remove the machines. It actually didn't take long. The drain pipes simply had to be pulled up, the power cords disconnected, and the machines rolled right off. Now that they had been used, and their water chambers were empty, they weren't particularly heavy. It was less than five minutes before the stage was empty again.

With everything clear, Janice walked back to center stage. "Ladies and Gentlemen, this next event doesn't require much equipment. In fact, this is all of it right here."

Janice pointed over to where a single stagehand was bringing a chair onto the stage. It was the rolling chair that Lee usually played the anthem in.

"Oh, that reminds me, we need to have our anthem played. Colonel Kwan, if you would take a seat, I'll see what I can do about getting a musician for you."

Lee had forgotten she had to do the anthem. For some reason, it had completely slipped her mind. Being reminded of it, was not a happy thought. With her head down, Lee made her way over to the chair and sat down. She just waited their quietly, while Janice found someone to masturbate her again.

A few minutes later, Janice was leading a young man over to her. Lee didn't even wait to be asked. She moved her legs apart so the guy would have access to what he needed. The sooner he finished with her cunt, the sooner she could get off the stage.

Lee didn't even look up to see the man's face. It didn't really matter who he was. All that mattered was letting him play with her pussy so this next humiliation would end. So Colonel Kwan just sat there, waiting to be masturbated once more for the amusement of a bunch of strangers.

She didn't have to wait long. It was only a few seconds before she felt fingers on her clit. Very shortly after that, other fingers went up her love hole. Lee tried to shut out where she was and just concentrate on her pussy. The quicker everyone got to watch her cum, the quicker it would be over.

The audience was loving it. They began to cheer as Lee started to squirm from the attention her pussy was getting. As she lubed up, the fingers inside her managed to go faster and deeper. As the squirming got more active, the crowd yelled even louder.

When she finally got there, Lee threw her head back and screamed that she was cumming. The colonel wanted her performance of the anthem to be perfect. Anything to make sure that Janice didn't have her repeat it. Lee continued to shriek and fuck herself on the fingers stuffed inside her. She kept it up until the orgasm had totally subsided. Then she just collapsed in her seat and waited for the fingers to leave her slit.

Janice thanked the man for his performance, and he took his hand out of Lee Kwan's vagina. While he headed back to his seat, Lee closed her legs and stood up. She was a little shaky, but she managed. Janice just stood there and waited as Lee made her exit. When she had managed to stumble off stage, Janice explained the next event to her audience.

"Folks, our next event is the beauty contest. You can think of this as our swimsuit competition. Except of course, we don't have any swimsuits." Janice had to pause for a bit until the laughter died down.

"So ladies, one after another, you will take the stage and show off your charms for our audience. You will have 15 minutes to pose to best exhibit yourselves. During that time, feel free to also show off any talents you may have that seem appropriate."

"Friends, our four ladies will perform in order by their current scores. Our fourth-place woman will go, then third, and so forth. After everyone has performed, I will ask all of you to place our beauties. You will select first through fourth for this event with your applause. So, let's check out the current scores and get our performance order."

The scoreboard monitors brought up the current scores:

Ruth:35 Points

Sue Lynn:22 Points

Gitte: 9 Points

Gertie: 2 Points

"All right! Ladies and gentlemen, I present our first prospective beauty queen: Miss Gertie Krieger."

Janice swung her arm and pointed at Gertie. The blonde sergeant slowly made her way onto the stage. She had heard what Janice said, but she was still lost. The woman had no idea what she was supposed to do.

Gertie looked around. The stage was totally empty except for one item. One of the wheeled chairs was still on stage. She stumbled around and tried to pose the way she'd seen beauty contestants pose. It was so embarrassing doing that naked. And to make matters worse, the crowd didn't seem to appreciate it. She actually heard a few boos coming from up in the audience.

After about 5 minutes of watching Gertie struggle, Janice yelled out some advice. After all, she didn't want to completely lose her audience. "Gertie, show off the good parts! C'mon!"

Gertie heard Janice yell and she finally realized what she was supposed to do. She wasn't just supposed to do beauty queen poses, she was expected to pose in ways that displayed her naked assets. The sergeant just sighed and figured she might as well do it. At least nothing would hurt, and she was scared of what Janice would do if the crowd really got upset.

Realizing what she had to do, Sergeant Krieger put her hands under her breasts and lifted them up. She made sure to walk around the stage, so that she was able to show her tits off to the entire crowd.

After that, she got down on the stage and spread her legs. She rolled around on the stage and made sure her pussy was visible to everyone. That went on for a while, until Janice blew her whistle.

Janice announced that time was up, and it was the next contestant's turn. With that, Gertie's twin sister Gitte was called to the stage.

Gitte, while watching her sister perform, had had a chance to gather herself and realize what was expected. The second twin decided she might have a chance to win an event. And after all, she was a lot younger than Ruth or Sue Lynn and in better shape. She knew she couldn't catch up to their scores now, but if she was close enough, Gitte thought she might be able to make up the time in the finale.

Her mind made up, the sergeant decided to give the crowd a good show. It wasn't like she didn't know what they wanted to see. So, it was time to show off her pussy.

The statuesque blonde made her way to the center of the stage. Then she began to perform for the crowd. First, she just walked around the stage. She would lift up her boobs and stick her butt out so that everyone could get a good look. Guys seemed to like looking at her nipples, so she made sure they were pointing right at the audience.

As she continued her display, the audience began to applaud. Gitte figured she was on the right track, and now it was time to get to the main event.

Sergeant Krieger walked to one edge of the stage and faced the stands there. Then she moved her legs wide apart and pushed her lower body forward. Finally, with her pussy stuck out towards the crowd, Gitte reached down and found her flaps. The audience applauded loudly as the blonde pulled her vagina open as far as she could.

Gitte stood there, holding herself open for a minute or so. Then, when she figured that group had gotten to see everything, she walked to the next side of the stage and opened herself up again.

It was when Gitte was facing the third group of strangers that what she was doing kind of hit her. She was standing in front of a group of strangers and pulling her vagina open so they could all see her clit and up into her hole. How could she be doing that?

Gitte just stood there holding herself wide open, while she tried to figure out what was driving her. Then it was time to show her pussy to the last group, so she walked over the and opened it up for them. She realized that she had now shown her cunt to so many strangers, it almost seemed like a normal thing to do. Almost, but not quite.

As she stood with a peeled open vagina, Gitte heard the whistle blow that signaled the end of her turn. The sergeant let go of her lips and let her vagina close up. Then she walked off the stage over to her sister. She didn't say anything. She just stood there pondering how she had gotten here.

It was now Sue Lynn's turn. She thought she had this figured out. Show the crowd what they wanted to see and make them happy. And what they always wanted to see with her was her big ass.

The colonel made her way over to one side of the stage, turned around and stuck her big butt out towards the audience. The she reached back and pulled her cheeks apart so they could see her hole. She stood there a while, so that everyone could get a look at her pulled open ass and her butthole. Then she moved over to the next side and went through the routine again.

As Sue Lynn made her way around the stage, the crowd applauded politely, and the colonel figured she was doing fine. Unfortunately, she had miscalculated a bit. The audience also wanted to see her big tits and her pussy, and they got frustrated not being able to see all of it. Sue Lynn would have honestly been surprised to know the crowd liked more than just her big behind.

After Colonel Fairchild had spent her turn showing her anus to everyone, she left the stage and Ruth began her turn.

Ruth knew she needed to impress the crowd, but what to do? Besides, she really wanted to give her friends a good show. As she made her way to the edge of the stage, and began showing off her assets, the crowd began chanting her name.

It started quietly. At first it was just the guys who had been meeting her each evening. But it gradually caught on and got louder. "Ruth! RUTH! RUTH!"

Janice wasn't sure what was more shocking, the crowd chanting for Ruth, or how much Ruth seemed to appreciate it. The general honestly appeared motivated by the audience.

She didn't just appear to be motivated, Ruth really was. She could hear them chanting for her, and she wanted to do something really special for them, but what? What would they really like to watch her do?

Then it came to her. Ruth remembered what they liked watching her do. God she hoped she was right. If they laughed at her, she might break out crying and run off the stage.

Her mind made up, Ruth headed over to the chair. She sat down and spread her legs wide apart. Quickly, she grabbed her flaps and stretched them apart. The whole crowd would want to see inside her cunt, and she needed to give them a really good view.

The general held her pussy open, as she turned to face each side of the crowd. Ruth made sure that everyone had a really good look at her slit. She made sure her clit and her hole were well presented to everyone.

As the crowd continued to cheer, the chanting got louder. Ruth knew it was time for her main act. Legs still spread wide, the general released her flaps and moved a hand to her clit. She leaned her head back and began working her button.

Ruth began masturbating and the crowd cheered wildly. The general worked on her button and her breathing got more and more rapid. With her other hand, she lifted one big tit up so it was pointed right at the audience. Then she moved her hand out and began tugging on the nipple.

The entire audience was clapping and shouting Ruth's name as she worked her clit and her nipple. She tugged and rubbed faster and faster. As she reached her limit, Ruth threw her head back and screamed to the heavens. Her whole body shook as she orgasmed for her cheering fans. The applause continued well after Ruth's body had come to rest. When the general had finished and was breathing normally again, she just sat in that chair and waited for what came next.

Janice and the others looked on almost in shock. They couldn't believe the change in Ruth. Over the course of everything, she had gone from a haughty over-bearing bitch, to a submissive slut wanting desperately to please people. Tony and the others really wondered where this would all lead to in the end.

Meanwhile, Janice waved at Ruth to come off stage. Then she walked back over to speak to the crowd.

"Well folks, it's time now to vote. If our four lovely contestants will please join me."

Janice paused, while the four ladies walked over to her. When the naked women were lined up behind her, Janice continued.

"Ladies and gentlemen, as I place my hand over each woman's head, please indicate with your applause how much you enjoyed their performance."

The winner was no surprise to anyone. The crowd went nuts when Janice signaled for Ruth. The only thing unexpected to anyone was Sue Lynn's disappointment when she finished 3rd behind Gitte.

"Thank you for your decision people. Our winner is our lovely general officer, Miss Ruth Simpson. Second place to Sgt Gitte Krieger. Our curvy, big rumped colonel is third, with Miss Gertie Krieger bringing up the rear. But she does have a very nice rear at least."

As the crowd chuckled a bit, Janice continued. "So, let's see our scores at this point." The monitors changed quickly to show the current standings.

Ruth:45 Points

Sue Lynn:24 Points

Gitte:14 Points

Gertie: 2 Points

"Now, I believe it's time for our winner to perform our anthem. Given the version of it she performed during the event, I am really looking forward to what the general will do for an encore. So, ladies and gentlemen, General Ruth Simpson playing her pussy one more time."

Ruth had barely recovered from her last performance and now she was expected to do it again. The general made her way back to the chair, and sat down again. As she opened her legs, she had only one concern.

Strangely, the general was not at all worried about masturbating for an audience. No, Ruth's only worry was not disappointing her fans. She had just cum for them a few minutes ago. How could she do a better performance so no one would be let down by her exhibition.

Ruth began fingering her clit as she continued to think about what to do. Then it came to her, it was so obvious. The general rolled herself up in the chair enough so that both her pussy and asshole were easily seen. Then she brought her other hand up between her legs from below and stuck her own finger up her ass.

As she continued to work her button and finger fuck her butthole, the audience began applauding and chanting again. Between hearing the audience cheer her, and the extra stimulation up her rectum, Ruth was soon having an amazing orgasm in front of her fans.

The general's head pulled up, and her mouth opened as wide as it possibly could. Ruth shrieked that she was cumming. That finger went into her ass as far as it possibly could. She almost rubbed her button raw she was pushing so hard. Ruth's body just about shook itself out of the chair before she was done.

When Ruth had finished singing the anthem, she collapsed into her seat. Janice stopped by to make sure she was still conscious. When she saw that the general was breathing ok, and that her eyes were open, she began talking to the audience.

"WOW folks, what an amazing performance. I have never heard our anthem sound that good. Well done general."

"Now that concludes our morning activities. Since there is a lot of setup for today's final event, it will start a little later. So everyone should be here about 3:30. "

"Also folks, given the rather strenuous physical nature of the final event, I'm not sure out lovely ladies will be in any condition to entertain you afterwards. So, this is the last chance for you to sample our contestants' charms. Also, if you still have a token remaining, this is your last chance to use it."

"Tonight's event will be epic, so don't be late. Meanwhile, our chef has prepared a particularly special lunch and we have some fine complementary wines to go along with it. Everyone enjoy the rest between events. Goodbye for now."

With that, Janice and her group simply headed to their cars and left. Lee, Sue Lynn, and the twins were trying to process what they had heard. It sounded like it was going to be a very rough evening. For Lee, though, it sounded like the worst might be over. If she didn't have to entertain people after the last event, she might be practically out of the woods.

Ruth was still recovering in her chair. She had barely moved by the time Janice finished. It was several more minutes before she staggered to her feet and wobbled off stage. By that time, the stands were practically empty.

The general managed to walk over to Sue Lynn and ask what she had missed. Colonel Fairchild told her, but it barely registered. Ruth was still shaky as she made her way towards her car.

The trip to the cars was surprisingly uneventful. There was only one token still in play, so most of the people figured they couldn't touch the ladies anyway. And certainly, they had seen them all naked and displayed now numerous times. So almost everybody simply went back for lunch.

Lee had to stop and show her pussy a few times, and the twins had to bend over and spread side by side twice. But aside from that, they made it to their cars unmolested.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers
12