All Comments on 'Casino Plot Ch. 21'

by mcfbridge

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome back to the story

I thought you had left the storyline. Well, nice to see that we are nearing the end of this saga. A little remorse from Tony and Janice for messing up Emily was nice to see. At least they knew they had gone overboard and at least wanting to help her out was a good thing. I like the way that you have a very creative imagination about getting the most out of punishing people. I hope the last events are epic. I think that the victims are at least taking this all in and perhaps will be better for it after they are finally released from the humiliation and degradation that have taken place on the island. I am also hoping that the people in the stands do not take things out of hand after the victims are allowed to leave and what happened on the island, stays on the island. Did everyone sign a NDA? I am hoping that Tony and Janice are appropriately rewarded for their participation and will really release the women as if nothing ever happened and they all go their merry ways. For the victims, they still have a lot to look forward to and I especially wish that Ruth will be allowed to retire with full pension due her rank. The other four women have been appropriately broken and will endeavor to be better people in the future.

Hopefully it will not be another year before the next chapter comes out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Solo adventures of Ruth

Ruth is the most interesting character IMO, so I know there's at least three stories for a spinoff series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous