Casino Plot Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only guy with a token left followed Sue Lynn. He was the guy who had gotten into the fight with Ruth's friends, and he had decided he wanted a piece of that huge ass instead. Colonel Fairchild found herself bent over the hood of her car being assfucked again. As the guy's pole went in and out of her rectum, Sue Lynn just laid there quietly and took it. Somehow things had gotten to the point, that it almost seemed normal.

When the guy was done and had pulled his cock out of her ass, she just stayed there while he put it away and wondered off. After he left, Sue Lynn waved her driver over and let him fuck her again as well. Then she got in her car and headed back to camp.

Ruth was the last to leave. She was walking very slowly on legs that still weren't completely steady. A few of her new friends were walking with her. They congratulated her on her show and asked if she was ok.

She assured them she was fine, and asked if they wanted anything. They actually said no. They thought she looked way too tired. And they wanted her in shape to win the next event.

"C'mon guys, let me do something for you. At least play with the big tits a bit. I don't want to disappoint you all." With that, Ruth held up her jugs to offer them to her fans.

The guys grinned as they each took a quick turn fondling Ruth's boobs. The general smiled as her tits were squeezed and rubbed. When the men would finger or hold her nipples, she made sure to keep her breasts lifted up so they were easy to get to.

When every man had taken a turn, they all wished Ruth good luck. She almost giggled as one guy patted her on the butt as she turned to walk off.

General Simpson almost tripped getting into her car, but she made it. The drive back was short, but at least it gave her enough time to finish recovering. When she arrived at camp, she made her way into the mess tent where the others were already waiting.

Gertie and Gitte were almost shaking they were so scared. All they could do was try to imagine what the final event would be. Janice had said it would be so rough that they wouldn't have to entertain people afterwards. The two twins could barely eat or talk.

Ruth sat down at a separate table, and Sue Lynn and Lee went over to join her. The twins were so preoccupied they didn't even notice.

Sue Lynn asked Ruth how she was doing. "I'm ok. One more to go."

"Yeah, and then the finale. Somehow, I don't think this is going to be fun."

"Probably not, but we've made it this far. We can make it through what's left, Sue, and then we go home."

"Yeah, I wish I was looking forward to what was waiting for us back home, Ruth."

"One thing at a time, my friend. Let's get through this and then worry about that later."

Lee just sat there not saying a word. There was nothing for her to say. The three officers ate their lunch in silence after that.

When lunch was over, there was still a couple of hours before they needed to head back to the arena. So all five women went back to their own tents to rest. Each one laid in bed with her own thoughts until it was time to get up and leave.

Notes to my readers:

This is another shorter chapter. The next one will likely be quite a bit longer.

Please leave comments. I enjoy reading what people think, and I do get some ideas from them. Of course, if you just want to troll, you don't need to waste your time.

I'm still thinking this story will go about 25 chapters. And it will definitely be the last one with these characters. I kind of hate saying goodbye to them, but I think this story will have run its course.

As I've mentioned before on a purely selfish note, if you're a woman and my warped little brain appeals to you please contact me. As I've also said several times, I do mean woman, not girl. If you're underage, I'm not interested and you don't belong here.

Once again, thank you all for your patience and I hope you've enjoyed this story.

mcfbridge

12