Casino Trip

Story Info
3 MILF with son and two friends pullover by fake cops.
11.6k words
4.56
51.2k
82
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thecsm
Thecsm
1,529 Followers

It's the first day of summer vacation between my junior year and senior year of High School. My name is Dave McGill and I'll be turning 18 next week. About a week ago my dad had asked me what I wanted to do for my 18th birthday. I didn't have an answer for him at that time and I have been thinking about it ever since. I even asked my best friend Mike Hill; he gave me a few ideas. We were over at Zack Miller's home discussing it. "Since it's for your 18th birthday why don't we tell your dad to take us to the casino?" Zack said. Both Mike and I agreed that was a great idea.

When I got home, I found my dad sitting in the living room watching TV. "Hey dad, I've been thinking about what I wanted to do for my birthday. Since Mike and Zack are already 18, I would like for you to take us to the casino."

Dad looking away from the TV "OK, I guess it will be just us four since your mom doesn't like Zack. I was hoping for something we could do with your mom too. I think she will be OK with not going, she not a big fan of the casino either. We'll have to go the weekend after your birthday. Is that alright with you?"

With a big smile on my face, "Yes, sir. I'll let the guys know."

-----

A few days later we were over at Zack's when his brother Pete came in the door. He was a rookie police officer when Mike, out of the blue asked him, "Is it true that women will show you their tits to get out of a ticket? Plus, have you ever set a woman up by hiding fake drugs on them so you can strip search them?"

We all just looked at Mike like he was crazy but he looked very serious. Pete laughs as he answers, "To the first question I have never had that happen to me, and to the second question. We all wear body cameras and with dash board cameras recording everything else we do. And if that's not enough there's always someone around recording police now days. So the answer is no. Plus the stories you hear I think are just that, stories."

"Oh, okay, I was just wondering." Mike replied. Mike started to whisper into Zack's ear. Zack smiled and whispered back; I couldn't make out what they were talking about but they both would look at me while talking smiling.

"What are you guys talking about? Keeping secrets from me now." I said.

"No secrets, well maybe, we're talking about your birthday." Zack answered.

I guess I should tell you a little bit about the guys, we have been friends as far back as I can remember. We all played on our high school football team and that is how we became friends. Mike is 18, ruggedly mature for his age, and he was one big mass of muscle. He also had jet black wavy hair, piercing blue eyes, and squared-off chin. He played center on our football team. His girlfriend gave him the nick name Big Mike.

Zack is also 18 his nick name is 'Wild Zack,' trust me he is wild and crazy. He was big burly type with a broad chest who was also very muscular. He can be rude at times but due to his charisma and sheer aggression he was a charmer around women. My mom doesn't like him very much, I think it's because my mom enjoys flirting with my friends and one day Zack crossed the line while flirting back with her and it pissed her off.

Like I said I will be turning 18 soon. I'm also blessed with large muscles. I like to think I'm a nice guy who goes with the flow. Since the three of us are on the football team we do a lot of weightlifting.

-------

My birthday came and went; dad and mom took me out to dinner. Dad informed me that my big gift will be going to the casino. I knew all was OK but I guess I was hoping for something more on my birthday itself. Dad just informed me he couldn't get the time off and has to work the day we were going to the casino. He wanted to change it for the next weekend. I'm pissed.

After dad told me the bad news mom found me in my bed room, "Dave, I'll take you and your friends to the casino. I really don't want Zack to tag along."

"Thanks mom! I don't want to tell Zack he can't go. Is there a way you could try and get along with him one day?" I answered.

"I know since you're taking two friends I'll see if I can get two of my friends to go. That way I hang out with my friends and you hang out with yours. And if he sits in the back of my SUV I think it will work. Plus I don't want him inside our house." mom said.

"Deal" I said.

I texted Mike and Zack about what was going on and they seem to be OK with it. Zack did ask me who my mom was inviting. I told him that as soon as I found out I'll let him know. Zack said that he will be the last to arrive at my house. Just for me to text him when the last person arrived and he will ring the doorbell when he got there.

As soon as I found out whom mom had asked and they confirmed that they will be going with us, I sent a text to Zack, and told him it would be Jane Day and Sue May. For some reason he was happy as hell about the information telling me we were going to have great weekend. I'm not sure what he meant my weekend we were only going to for the day.

Guess it's time to tell you about my mom and her friends who are going to the casino with us. Mike and Zack call my mom and her friends MILFS, all three have trim fit bodies and can turn heads. Even I can't help but stare at them. Thank goodness they don't know what my thoughts are or have never caught me watching them with my nasty lustful ideas.

My mom is 39 years old, very good looking, with dark brown eyes and long black hair. She stands a little over five foot five inches. With one hell of a figure, I know her bra size is 34 C which attracts men of all age's attention. She always watches what she eats and exercises daily. As I said my mom likes to flirt but she never leads anyone on, making sure they know she is married.

When guys do hit on her, she always turns them down. Which is why she doesn't like Zack his flirting went too far. He just wouldn't back off when she said stop and kept pushing her. Mom never dresses sexy, but it really doesn't matter. She looks sexy in whatever she wears. Mike and Zack both call my mom a major MILF.

At thirty, Jane is younger than my mom. She is also married and is a stay at home mom with two kids. Mike and Zack also called her a MILF. She has long, wavy red hair falls down her back just past her shoulders. She stands about five foot and six inches with a very impressive figure. She's a full, beautiful woman, not fat or even plump, just built like a brick house. I love it when she shows off her sexy muscular, smooth legs. She works out regularly with my mom.

She seems to be very conservative and attends church regularly. As I said I love looking at her legs enjoying the sight of how toned they are. This might sound crazy, but I really can't resist imagining the things you could do when looking at her fine ass and runner's legs, which she has developed through her gym workouts.

Now Sue is a fox; she has a hard workout schedule which includes the gym, bicycling and swimming. She is slender with long light brown hair, brown eyes, and a beautiful face. With an hourglass figure, her curves were natural. She's a walking wet dream. She is also younger than my mom at 36 years old. She works with mom.

----------

Mom and her friends decided that we would go to the casino early Friday morning, there was a good band playing Friday night at the casino and if everyone was in agreement, we would stay the night so she could watch the band. Otherwise we would leave early and still have her weekend at home.

Friday morning mom's friends have all arrive before Mike. My mom keeps her purse next to our front door on a small table and as her friends enter the house, they also placed their purses on the table with mom's. Today mom had on a red pullover top which showed some of her cleavage as always and blue jeans just tight enough to show off the shape of her ass.

With her hair pulled into a pony tail. Jane is wearing a white pullover top and also wearing firm blue jeans. I always love looking at her ass as she walks. Sue had on a nice yellow button top over the pullover, just to cover her fantastic tits under the tight white top. She finished it with tight white jeans.

"Hey why don't the three of you go into the kitchen and have some coffee while we wait for my friends. I made some about an hour ago. Mike will be here in about 15 minutes and Zack will show up soon after we text him." I said. They just looked at me as they walked into the kitchen.

The doorbell rang and it was Mike. He and I went into the kitchen with the women. Mom asked "Is Zack on his way?"

"I just sent him a text." Mike said.

Mike stood in the doorway between the kitchen and living room. I heard something coming from the living room and started to head that way to see what it was. Mike said, "I can see in there and it's nothing." So I stopped and was listening to the women talk.

The doorbell rang again and this time it was Zack. He stayed outside and as my mom walked past him. She gave him a nasty look and said "It's about time you got here."

Zack smiled and said "I just got the text and got here as fast as I could."

Looking at Zack I said, "Don't worry about it just get in the SUV." Zack got in first since he had to get into the back of the SUV. Then Mike got in and sat next to Zack. Leaving me to sit in the middle seat next to Sue while Jane took shotgun and of course Mom driving. Mike and Zack were talking in low tones and I couldn't hear what they were talking about.

When I asked, Mike said "Don't worry we are going to have a great weekend."

"What?" I said.

Zack then said, "Just enjoy your day man."

I pulled out my phone and began passing the time playing a game and trying to hear what Zack and Mike were talking about, while the women chatted. I really couldn't make out what the guys were saying and didn't care what the women were talking about so I just played my game.

It was 8 AM. by the time we started our trip. Since the interstate didn't go near the casino we were on the back roads. Taking the back roads meant we will be traveling through all the small towns with nothing but farmland and woods between the towns. Also being out in the middle of nowhere we had a lot of dead zones with no cell phone service.

The road was still well traveled, since it was the main road to the casino. Mom always drove over the speed limit, mostly only by about ten miles an hour over or so. Every once in a while I would look at the women trying to be discreet, catching glimpses of them while they chatted. My horny mind raced and the situation was making my cock hard. Reluctantly, I got back into my game to make sure they didn't catch me looking.

In the second small town we came to, mom said, "I'm hungry, let's stop for a bite to eat." Pulling into a Home Style Country restaurant adding, "I hear they have the best breakfast around."

All the women were in agreement. My friends and I stayed behind the women as we walked in, and I noticed that there were not many people in the place. The tables only had room for four people to sit, so we ended up getting two tables. Zack smiling, "This will work great."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Don't worry you're going to have a great weekend." Mike answered laughing. So I just let it go. I didn't know or cared what the women were talking about but the three of us talked about the three women that we were with as we ate. "I really don't know why your mother is so pissed at me. She's was the one who started all of this.

"I don't know, she didn't say what pissed her off." I said.

"Maybe it was when you told her what you wanted to do with her." Mike said with a smirk. "When she said stop, you just kept talking."

"Yeah, maybe you're right, I went a little too far and didn't stop when she told me to. But to still be pissed? Zack said."

"Or maybe your mom is just a prick teaser." Mike added. I just look at Mike.

Zack said. "Not to change the subject but I wouldn't mind seeing all three of them sexy lady's nude." Mike said.

"I still can't believe you haven't seen your mom's tits Dave." Zack said.

"Well I haven't but I would love to see them plus the other's too. What I wouldn't pay to see all three nude." I added.

"Nothing wrong with a little titty show." Mike said.

Finishing our meals, we got up and paid the waitress and got back on the road. While we drove, I couldn't help thinking about getting the chance to see my mom's tits, damn, I was also thinking about the other two women's tits. Now I was trying to hide my hard cock. I shrugged back into the seat and grabbed my phone, hoping my cock would soften.

Then I heard my mom say, "Oh shit! A cop I think they want me to pull me over."

No shit I said to myself, since they were right on our tail with their blue lights on and not passing. "Damn. There's no place to pull over here." mom said.

Mom was looking for a good place to pull over. The cop was getting a little impatient by blowing the siren from time to time. That wasn't helping moms' nerves. Finally, an old run down out of business store came up and we pulled into its parking lot stopping. The police car parked right behind us.

I looked out the window and saw a female cop walking up to the car, she looks pissed off. Mom just said to us "Guess I was speeding."

The female officer approaches mom's window, she taps on it, KNOCK KNOCK. "One second" my mom mouthed to the officer as she powered down the widow. The officer was looking right at mom as her partner who was also female and was on the other side looking into the windows at all of us.

"What can I do for you officer?" asked my mom politely.

"License and registration, Mam."

Mom was moving slowly, "License and registration," she grunted again.

"OK, OK give one second please, it's in the glove box." She had to lean over Jane's lap to get into the glove box, "Here it is" she said as she sat back up handing them to the officer.

The police officer asks "Why didn't you pull over when I turned on my lights?"

"There wasn't a safe place to pull over until here." my mom answered.

"This will only take a moment," remarked the officer looking at my mom, as she walked back to police car, leaving her partner still on the side of the car looking at us.

"Well... what away to start, out with a speeding ticket." said mom to us, trying to smile.

The officer returned to mom's window again. "Everything seems to be in order. But I still need you to step out of the car so I can talk to you about why I pulled you over." the police officer said.

"Really, can't you just tell me." mom said.

"Step of the car now ma'am!! Bring along your purse." The cop ordered.

"Are you crazy?!"

"Step out of the car, now."

Mom looked very upset and angry, "OK, OK," then telling the rest of us as she steps out of the car, "Just sit tight, this shouldn't take more than a second." She opened the door and stepped out of the car with her purse in hand.

She was trying to talk with the cop. The cop refused to respond other than to order her to shut up and listen. Grabbing her by the arm moving her a little way from the car. "Now stand here." Mom now had a very confused look. Next thing we all knew mom was handcuffed.

Then she moved to the other side of the SUV and asked Jane out, making sure she took her purse with her, walking her over to where mom was standing cuffed. Before long all six of us were standing in a line handcuffed looking at the police officers.

One of the police officers stated talking, "Look we got a phone call from the Country restaurant a few miles back. Telling us that one of you ladies were trying to sell drugs. I don't know if it's true but here is what's going to happen. You ladies are all getting into the back of the patrol car with your purses. You guys are going to get back into the SUV with one of you driving and my partner will ride with you to our station. Any questions?"

"Just like that, are we under arrest?" Jane asked.

"Not yet ma'am, but we can make that happen. All I want to do is get to the bottom of this. I think it would be better to do it at the station then here. Unless you want us to search you here in the open."

"Right here?!" asked Sue.

"Yes ma'am, right here I'll strip search you. But I think we can handle everything back at the station."

"Make sure my son drives the SUV" my mom said.

The three ladies were put into the back of the cop car and off they went. We three guys got back to the SUV and the other lady cop asked, "Who's the son?"

"I am" I answered.

She removes my cuffs and we got into the SUV. No one said a word except for the cop giving me directions to the station. As we pulled up to the station all I could think was this didn't look like a police station. The women were already out of the police car when we arrived. I was re-cuffed and we went into the station. We were taken into what look like a security room where the women already standing in a line behind a very low table. There were now five female cops also in the room with us. I also notice the temperature in the room was on the cool side.

It looks as if Jane was talking, but stopped when we walked in. Jane looked at us then continued talking, "As I was saying this must be a misunderstanding."

"I'm hoping it is a misunderstanding lady. That's what we're going to find out."

Just then one of the other cops put a small container in front of each woman. The cop who was doing all the talking continued, "OK ladies empty your purses into the container in front of you and back away."

Each one took their purse and dumped them into the container. One of the cops took mom's container and pulled out a zip lock bag that looked like it had some kind of power in it. "Look like we found the one trying to sell cocaine."

"Oh my god that's not mine. I don't know where it came from!!" my mom shouted.

The cop took the bag and put it into another bag with the words evidence on it. No one said another word as the cop then moved in front of Jane. "Look here another bag of drugs." The cop said. Jane's mouth was open wide but she didn't say anything.

The cop looked at Sue, "wonder if I'm going to find the same thing?" and damned she did. All three bags of what looked like drugs were now in evidence bags.

"OK guys everything out of your pockets and on the table. "Now. Hey keep your hands away from the container lady." The cop ordered.

We did as she told us. She looked at what we put on the table, "OK guys pick up your stuff. Looks like the women are the only drug dealers here.

"Escort the guys out and have one of the male cops search them." We were the led out of the room and into a room right next to that room.

Zach start laughing and Mike had a big smile on his face as we entered the room. The room was right next door with a two-way mirror and we could see right into the room where the ladies were.

"What's going on?" I demanded.

Zach still laughing, "Happy birthday dick head!"

"What the hell are you talking about" still demanding an answer.

Mike smiling, "Look didn't know what to get you for your birthday. So, we hired this company that set this all up. The female cops are not real cops. We really had to pay good money to get them to do this for us. Since you said you would pay anything to see these lady's nude. I'll let you know your share."

The fake female cop in the room with us looked at me, "Oh happy birthday. Hope you enjoy the show" Then giving me a long kiss.

Just then another cop came into the room with the three containers, " Here is what was in their purses for you guys to go through. They gave us their pass words for their phone if you what to check out the phones." Placing the containers on a table she left and went back into the room mom and her friends.

Before I could say another word, I was pushed into a chair, directly in front of the window, where I could clearly hear and see everything going on in the next room. I notice the head fake female cop talking plus there was one cop next to each woman. "I hear you. You're telling me these drugs are not yours, but now you need to tell me how they got into your purse if you want me to believe you."

Thecsm
Thecsm
1,529 Followers