Casino Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women all look at each other and couldn't answer. I notice Zack was whispering into a Mic as if he was talking to someone. The cops waited a few minutes before the main one started talking, "OK ladies since you're not going to tell us about the drugs our next step here is to strip search you. I think we can do this together in this room unless one of you is shy and then we can take you into another room."

The cop stopped waiting on the women to answer or not. When no one said a word she continued, "OK we'll start, First I what you to remove your shoes and socks and place them into this new container." All three women took off their shoes placing them into the container in front of them.

"Take off your tops now ladies." I watch mom cross her arms, grabbing the bottom of her shirt, and slowly pull it up and off, her black bra came into view. Mom's Boobs bounce a little in her bra as her top came over her head. As I look over at Jane her tops were already off and she had a plain white bra on, and Sue was unbuttoning her top and removing it revealing a lacy red bra.

I couldn't help it but my cock was getting hard and they weren't even nude yet. I notice Zack and Mike were wide eyed and both had big smiles on their faces as they were watching every move the women made. "You can tell these three are married. Only one of them even has a bra that might be called sexy." Zack said laughing, with Mike laughing with him.

Zack then spoke into the Mic "Let's have them remove their jeans next." I saw the main female cop nod her head.

"OK, ladies let's remove your jeans next."

The three women moved to unfasten their belts and unbutton their jeans. Since their jeans were a little tight, they all had to push to get them pass their waist and they fell the rest of the way to the floor. The ladies bent down picking up their jeans and putting them into the container. As they stood there in their bras and panties, I notice that mom's panties did not match her black bra, her underwear was white granny panties. Jane was wearing a pair of red panties, while Sue had on a red throng.

"Damn Dave, does your mom own anything sexy and Jane doesn't seem to have anything sexy either. But Sue's bra was OK her thong is at least sexy." Zack said with a smirk, with Mike agreeing with him. I wanted to defend my mom but he was right it didn't look as if she owns any sexy underwear.

Looking at me Mike said, "How are you enjoying your birthday present so far Dave?"

With so much going through my mind I answered, "So far so good. Looks like I'll or should I say we are going to see my mom and her friend's fully nude soon."

"Damn right, so far a good show." Zack said. We all chuckled.

Then Zack spoke again into the Mic "Let's get them bras off them."

"Wow" I said to myself. I was now getting excited I always wanted to see my mom's tits, and now I was going to get my first real good view of them. If Mom knew I was there watching this, she would be humiliated, but what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

"OK, ladies I need you to remove your bras now." The female cop ordered.

I watch as the three women slowly reach behind to unsnap their bras. Mainly watching my mom, she reaches up to her left shoulder pulling down her bra strap and letting it slide down her arm. Now holding on to the front of her bra, she reached up and pulled down the other strap. As she removes it her tits bounce free, what a sight, seeing them move around. She then places the bra into the container.

As I got a real good look at her breasts for the first time, I noticed they sag a little but still look great. By the room being so cool, it made her nipples hard as a rock, pointing straight out from her areolas, which were a nice dark color. Damn her nipples must be at least half an inch long.

When I was done checking out my mom boobs, I look over to check out Jane's. She had nice large round boobs which were about as firm as my mom's. Her nipples were also hard poking out from her dark pink areolas. I didn't look long at Jane's tits and moved my eyes over to Sue's tits. Her tits didn't sag at all, they were firm as hell. Wonder how she was able to keep them so firm. Her nipples were also hard but they look more like large buttons and her areolas were a light pink.

We soak in the view for a few minutes before anyone said a word. It was Zack, "Damn they have some fine-looking tits for older women. I sure would love to play with them for a while."

"Yep" was all I said.

We made a few more crude comments about the women's tits when Mike said, "Wow! I never saw nipples like they have on any of the girls I've been with"

Zack then spoke into the Mic "Have them get those ugly panties off and see them totally nude now."

The female cop turns around looking into the mirror smiling, then looks back at the women, "Ok Ladies get those sexy panties of yours off."

The women bent down to pull off their underwear, as they did their boobs start to bounce and it was a lovely sight. When they stood back up, I saw my mom's pussy for the first time. As their pussies came into view, I saw my mom's is shaved; Jane and Sue's are trimmed. The only hair Jane and Sue have on their pussy is a landing strip. They also put their panties into the container.

The cop in charge looked at one of the other cops, "Take these containers to the lab to be inspected." The cop picks up the containers and brought them into the room we were in. Zack and Mike started going through them.

I just realize this is the first time seeing my mom nude. Damn my cock is hard as a rock. Zack said to me, "You know Dave your mom may not wear sexy clothes but I sure do want to fuck the hell out her. After I'm done with her, she will beg me to fuck her again. You know I'm telling the truth, all the bitches I fuck with my big fat cock always want more.

"I know, but I don't think we're going to be fucking these three." I replied.

"Hmm, I think I can make that happen." Zack answered.

Zack started in his speaking Mic "Let's get on with the show as we talked about."

The cop start talking with the women, "Ok one at time will come to the front of the table here while I do a body cavity search."

"Really, you have us nude and know we don't have anything. We keep telling you those bags are not ours!!" My mom yelled.

The cop looked really pissed, "Listen bitch you will do as you're told. Now get your ass over here you're first." Mom looked at the cop in shock, and moved to the front of the table. Here she was, standing right in front of the mirror in full view of us.

Zack smirking, "Now look at your mom Dave. I know she is your mom but she has been a real bitch to me lately. Now she is just a helpless bitch."

I was about to say something when Mike spoke up, "It's his mom be nicer, we know how you feel, just keep it to yourself."

"OK, OK. I'm still going to have some fun with her." Zack replied.

The Cop stood next to mom, "Ok bitch put your hands behind your head and open your mouth wide and stick out your tongue." Mom did as she was told. The cop put on a clear latex glove, just like the ones you can get in a store. The cop put her finger under mom's tongue and felt around. Then moved her finger on top of her tongue and moved it around her mouth.

Zack spoke into the Mic. I didn't hear what he said. But the cop laughs. She then took two of her fingers and pushed them as far as she could into mom's mouth. Mom gagged a little. The cop pulled her finger out a little. "Listen hon you need to breathe through your nose and you might not gag." Then the cop pushed her two fingers back into her mouth and held them there for a while, finally pulling them out.

"OK, sit on the table and spread your legs as far as you can" The cop said.

Mom sat on the table facing us with her legs spread wide showing us her pussy lips. Man, this was making me so excited. I always wanted to see my mom nude, and here she was nude and sitting on a table spread wide so that I and my friends could see not just her tits but her pussy too. I wanted to take out my cock and jerk off.

The cop now pushes two fingers into her pussy, "Wow hon your wet as hell. You must be enjoying all of this.' The cop said with a smile. As the cop pulled out her fingers and you could see just how wet mom was.

The cop laughs and started rubbing the outside of mom's pussy rapidly. Mom started moaning and moving her waist. Damn my mom was getting ready to have an orgasm, "Oh my GOD, Ahhh, yes that's it, yes, yes!"

After mom's orgasms, the cop shoved her fingers back into mom's pussy and finger fuck her for a few minutes until she had another orgasm. Zack and Mike were talking and laughing but I was way to focused watching what was going on to hear what they were talking about.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that you horny bitch." The cop said laughing.

"Now stand back up and put your hands on the table." Mom stood up turning around placing her hands on the table with her ass facing us now leaning way over, keeping her knees straight. "Ok now spread your legs sweet heart." the cop said.

Mom spread her legs we were now enjoying the view of her ass crack and her pussy poking between her legs. The cop put some lube on to her glove fingers spreading her ass cheeks, working one then two fingers up into her butt hole.

Mom, "It hurts"

'Oh come on hon, it doesn't hurt that bad. I think your enjoying yourself." The cop said as mom whimpered softly. The cop was sliding her two fingers in deeper, Mom now grunting in enjoyment as the female cop was finger fucking her ass.

Mike was again whispering into his Mic. The cop smile as she continued pushing her fingers deep into her ass, obviously driving mom closer to an orgasm. Mom was now openly moaning, her hips gyrating trying to get the fingers deeper inside her.

"YES, YES, YES PLEASE DON'T STOP!" Mom was screaming, her body convulsing, when the cop, removed her fingers and laughed.

AAAHHHHGGG NNNOOOO PLEASE DON'T STOP. I'M SO CLOSE." Mom yelled.

"You are not only a drug dealer, but a slut too." The cop barked. "If you want to get off, I'm not doing it." The cop sneered. "Now get off the table, I need to search the others." She continued. Mom slowly rolled off the table, holding on to the side in order to remain standing.

"You, up on the table, only this time lay down and hang your head off the side." She barked at Jane. Jane was stunned at watching mom's surrender to her body and quickly got into position.

Zack laughing, 'Hell, yeah!" As he high fives Mike who was smiling. Guess I was also smiling.

The cop made mom stand right in front of Jane's face, her pussy only inches from her mouth. She then put on a clean set of gloves, lubed them up and started on Jane.

Jane watching what happened to mom, must have aroused her, because in only a couple minutes, she was also writhing on the table, her ass humping the cop's fingers. Everyone was watching the scene, transfixed by the eroticism of the cop, finger fucking Jane, and mom's naked pussy humping the air, right in front of Jane's open mouth.

I watching mom closely as the cop was now finger fucking Jane's ass. The more mom humps the air, her hips moved closer to Jane's mouth. When Jane started to scream, just as mom had, mom moves closer to Jane, planting her pussy over Jane's mouth. Before Jane could stop her, mom dropped her head and sucked Jane's right nipple into her mouth. The effects of the cop fucking her ass, her mouth buried in mom's pussy, and mom biting her nipple, sent Jane and seconds later mom over the edge. Both women exploded with massive orgasms.

None of us could believe what we were seeing. All of our attention was drawn to Jane and mom, when I glanced at Sue standing beside her two friends. Her fingers buried in her own pussy, her muscles contacting as she too surrendered to an orgasm. No one moved for almost five minutes. All three of them were gasping for breath as they each came down from the orgasms.

"What the fuck!!" Mike yelled out.

"Damn, this is better than I imagined." Zack added.

"Wow!" was all I said.

"Well it appears all three of you are sluts and drug dealers. You should keep in mind that everything that goes on in these interview rooms is being video recorded." She said and laughed. "Now slut, get off the table so I can search your other friend."

Jane slowly crawled off the table. She tried to stand but her legs didn't have the strength as she collapsed to the floor. Mom too was leaning against the wall, barely able to keep standing.

Then it was Sue's turn. She demanded that Sue get into position, sitting on the table and spreading her legs. For the next few minutes, the cop finger fucked Sue's ass pushing her to the edge before stopping and ordering her off the table and directing her to stand next to her friends.

Of all the birthday presents for my 18th birthday, this was by far the best. Seeing my mom and her friend's nude and treated this way. If mom knew my friends and I were just on the other side of the mirror watching this, she would be completely humiliated, but what she doesn't know won't hurt her. I had to admit to myself I was very aroused by her humiliation.

The women were all standing again behind the table with their hands behind their heads. Zack was speaking low into the Mic again and I couldn't make out what he was saying. The main female cop started talking, "You three are in a hell lot of trouble right now. For one, you're here for possession of cocaine, two for resisting arrest and three for not stopping when I turned my lights on."

"None of that is true." My mom said.

"Then tell me how did that cocaine get into your purses?" The cop asked. She waited for an answer which never came. Then she continued, "One, you can tell me either who put the drugs in your purse or where did you buy it, ladies. Two maybe we can work out a deal and I'll make it go away."

"What kind of deal?" asked Sue?

"I would like to watch you three fuck all three of those guys who came in here with you. Each of you fuck each one as many times it takes for them not be able to get hard again. If you do, everything, I want, we will let you go as if nothing happen."

"Your fucking crazy, one of them is my son!! Plus making us do that is against the law "mom yelled.

The cop laughing, "Well that is true, and being in possession of cocaine is also against the law. This how I see it, you make the deal or you're going to go to jail for a long time, including your son and his two friends. Now I'm going to leave you three here to talk it over. When I return I want an answer." All of the cops left the room and came into the room we were in.

Zack looking at the female cop, "You think they're going to fall for it?"

'I'm not sure but we can give them a few minutes to talk it over. I turn the Mic off in the room, you don't need to hear them talk." She said.

We all looked through the two-way mirror watching them, even though we couldn't hear them. Sue was looking upset and waving her hands around. I know none of the women wanted to make this deal, but I wondered if they were going to submit to the terms to stay out of jail.

Now mom was talking and they definitely were arguing with each other. All three looked very upset as they talked. Finally, the women stop talking, they looked defeated and were just shaking their heads up and down.

"You need to get back in there and see what their decision is." Zack barked.

As the female cop re-entered, she yelled out, "You bitches make up your minds yet!" Sue looked at mom and Jane before saying, "Ok, we'll do it."

The cop smirking now, "Let me get this straight you're going to fuck all three guys until they are finished and do everything I want. I want to hear it from each of your mouths."

"Yes." Jane answered.

"Yes." Sue answered.

"Do I have to fuck my son?" Mom asked.

"Yes, your son is included."

"Yes." Mom answered.

"Well then I'll get the boys and we can get started."

The female cop walks into the room we were in, "Ok, guys time for you to take off your clothes and follow me back into the room."

"What?" Mike asked.

Laughing the cop said, "You're not shy are you? Look I'm going to put you three into the room with them. They need to think you've been strip searched also."

"Oh, oh okay." Mike replied.

"Hey guys, take this blue pill." Zack said as he hands us each one blue pill.

After we had taken off our clothes the cop lined us up, Zack first, me, and then Mike. "Okay boys put your hands on top of your heads and here we go. By the way you three have very nice cocks, the ladies should really enjoy themselves."

We walked out of the room we were in and ushered into the next room. As we walked in the women's heads turn and watch us walk in. We were on the other side of the table and when Zack got in front of mom, one of the cops in the room had him stop. I was stopped in front of Jane and Mike in front of Sue. "Now turn and face the women. Keep your damn hands on top of your heads!" The cop in charge snarled.

We turned and faced the three naked sexy women. Our cocks standing out proud and stiff. I watched as each of the women in front were admiring our young, hard bodies and erect cocks pointing right at them. All three of us had solid muscles and six pack abs. Jane and Sue had big smiles, mom too until she caught me watching her staring at my cock. She quickly turned her head and blushed down to her toes.

"I'm going to ask one more time. Who sold you the drugs?" The cop asked.

Everyone looked at each other. "I don't know anything about the drugs you found in the women's purses." Zack answered. Mike and I said the same thing.

"Again I don't know how the drugs got into our purses" Mom answered with Jane and Sue agreeing.

"Damn, you six must think I'm stupid or something. The boys may not know, but you three do. Those drugs didn't just jump into your purses by themselves." The cop said looking at us her angry eyes burning into ours.

We all just watched the cop and didn't say anything. The cop continues "So be it. We did come to agreement about how to make this disappear. Yes ladies, I talked with the guys before bringing them in here. If you're still in agreement say so."

The cop looked at Zack first. "I agree" Zack said. As the cop looked at each of us, we all said the same thing.

The cop grabbed Zack by the arm and moved him over to where my mom was. Zack was facing my mom turning his head, looked over at me before pulling my mom into his arms, pressing her nipples against his chest. He leaned down giving her a kiss on the lips. At first, mom stood there like a statue. Zach moved to her ear and whispered something, before returning to her lips. This time mom returned the kiss and soon after they were playing tongue hockey. Zack's large hands started to roam all over my mom's naked body. He grabbed her ass cheeks pulling her tight against him.

He then leaned back and with one hand taking a firm hold of one of her tits. He squeezed her boob. Moving his fingers to her nipple and began pinching her nipple hard. While Zack was enjoying mom's body, she must have been enjoying herself as her hands were now all over Zack's body. I watched them for another few seconds as they made out in front of me.

Mom pulled back from Zack and said, "I might be blackmailed into do this, so I might as well enjoy it." She said with her voice filled with lust. She soon moved her head back to kiss Zack again. This time with a lot more passion.

As I was watching Zack and mom, the cop was taking Mike and moving him over to Jane. After the cop let go of Mike, he and Jane started kissing and pawing each other's bodies. As I was watching them the cop grabbed me by my arm moving me over to Sue. Sue and I stood there looking at each other before we started kissing like the others. When we stop kissing, I notice Mike already had Jane facing the table with her hands on the table while he fucks her from behind.