Casino Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed Zack also had my Mom facing the table, he was slowly shoving his cock deep inside her. I could hear her gasp as his cock went deeper and deeper. When he bottomed out, his cock deep inside her, he leaned in laying his strong chest against her back. I was positioning Sue and looked at mom again. Zack was now rubbing her tits and whispering into her ear. Mom was shaking her head no to whatever Zack was whispering. Zack looked pissed off leans back, his cock never leaving her pussy. He raised his hand and slapped her ass, hard. Mom jumped and Zack slapped her hard again. As he was slapping her, he yelled, "You fucking bitch!!"

The cop looked over at them at also yelled, "What the fuck is going on over there!!"

Zack stop spanking her and looked at the cop, "Didn't mean to get out of control. It's that there's something between us before today."

I knew better, he was a bully at heart and was doing exactly what he wanted. Zack went back to fucking mom but this time he put a hand around her throat squeezing it not real hard but hard enough she knew he was in control. He then started jack hammer into her with his cock holding on to her throat.

Mom started to moan, her eyes closed as she whispered, "Oh my god, yes, yes, fuck me you bastard, fuck me." I couldn't believe my ears mom was getting off on the rough treatment Zack was giving her.

I now had Sue facing the table and was fucking her while I played with her tits. "Ugh," Sue grunted, "Yes! I'm loving it! Yes!" I was glad she was enjoying me fucking her it made it much easier knowing they were being forced into this.

I heard Zack, "That's it, bitch push back into me. You're loving my big fat cock in your pussy, aren't you?" He said to my mom as he smacked her ass again.

She just moaned looking over at me. "Yeah, show your son how much your loving getting fuck by me." Zack said with a smirk. Mike laughed after hearing that and grabbed Jane by her hair pulling it back as he fucked her. Zack was now fucking my mom with long deep strokes.

Mom was now lost with lust, "Ooooh! Aahh! Oh! Fuck yes!" She was grunting with passion from each thrust from Zack.

"That's it Kay!" Zack was encouraging her. "You've got to be the hottest bitch I've ever had the pleasure to fuck!"

Zack looks over at me smiling as he power fucked her. He was whispering in her ear again. Mom shook her head yes this time and Zack barked at her, "Tell your son! Tell him!" Again smacking her ass. Each time he smacked mom's ass, she gasped and did as he demanded.

"Oooooh my god Dave, He's fucking me so good!" After she got that out of her mouth Zack slam his cock hard into her.

Mom hardly could talk but moan, "Oh, fuck, I'm loving this." I couldn't believe it, hearing my mom cursing about how good my friend, was fucking her. A friend she had disliked for a while. "Yes! Yes! Oh fuck yes!" She was saying over and over now.

The other two women look over at Zack and mom. Zack noticing this, "Don't you two feel left out I'll be fucking you soon." He barked.

I finished up fucking Sue before Zack and Mike were done. The cop just smiled at me. Mike finished next and Zack was right after him. The Cop moved Zack over to Sue and Mike over to my mom. This put me with Jane.

Before I started doing anything with Jane, I check her body out from head to toe. Putting my hands on her boobs I roughly massage them. She didn't seem to mind me being rough with her tits. Putting my mouth over her nipple I lick and suck for a while before I bit them giving her a hickey.

I turn Jane around so she was facing the table again, pushing her forward until she was leaning on the table, sliding my cock into her soaking wet pussy. She was now breathing heavy and moaning, "Oooh, Ahaaa."

As I continue sliding my cock all the way into her cunt until I was balls deep. At first, I slowly fuck her with deep steady strokes. Jane's moans turn into her screaming "Ooh FUCK YEAH! Yes, yes oh my!! FUCK me harder!"

So who was I to deny her, I start to jackhammer into her hard, grabbing her hair and pulling her head back. This older bitch was really enjoying the fucking I was giving her.

I couldn't see what Mike and mom were up to nor did I really care at this point. What I did see of Zack's treatment of Sue was the same as he treated my mom. I notice the female cops were watching us and talking among themselves while smiling. They seem to be getting off from just watching. Damn this has been my best birthday present ever.

I was really getting into it, fucking Jane while squeezing her tits roughly, and talking some dirty trash to her. "You're one sweet slut. I never thought I would ever get to fuck your sweet pussy. That's it baby cum on my cock." Just as I finish saying that she had a big orgasm. When I finished fucking Jane, I notice Zack was done with Sue and Mike was just finishing up with mom.

The cop moved us again. Zack was now with Jane and Mike was with Sue. As I got close to mom, she looked at me and said, "I don't know about this, you're my son. I don't think I can."

The female cop heard what mom said, "Do we have a problem? You made a deal, if you break it now, I'll still send all six of you to jail."

Everyone looks over at mom but it was Jane who spoke first, "Damn Kay. We made a deal; I don't want to end up in jail. Just close your eyes and get it over with."

I notice Zack and Mike had a smirks on their faces. When the female cop yelled, "Don't you dare renege bitch!"

Sue also jumped in, "Kay, come on we did make a deal. I know I don't want to go to jail. Plus, Dave and his friends will end up in jail too."

Mom look at everyone with a confused look on her face. After a few moments, she spoke up. "You right, I've got to do this to stay out of jail, and so far, I have enjoyed myself. I'll get passed this somehow." She looked me in the eyes and continued, "Everything will be cool. I'll pretend that I'm not your mother, and you pretend too, please."

"Ok, now that we got that out of the way let's have no more hiccups." The cop said.

Mom could see that I still wasn't sure about this and spoke softly into my ear, "Relax and we will just enjoy ourselves."

I got some control over myself and started to squeeze her tits. "You're right I'm going to have some fun." I whispered, as I turn her to face the table. My erection slipped between her legs and then slid inside of her already used wet pussy. I had mix feelings about fucking my mom. Her cunt felt so slick around of my cock, she already had tree loads of cum inside of her. My cock slipping in easy just sliding in and out of her. I was now getting into it and began to hump my mom wildly, each rutting thrust eliciting a sharp shriek and a low moan of undiluted lust from both our throats. I figured, then and there that I was going to have some fun fucking her.

I thought I could feel semen sliding over and past my cock while I was now fucking her senseless. Her pussy muscles were clamping tight over my prick, feeling how silky and smooth it felt to be inside of her, and yet the tightness of her cunt around my prick was definitely driving me nuts, making me want to fuck her harder. I drove my hips as hard and fast as I could, feeling a sense of satisfaction welling up inside of me each time the head of my cock jammed up against her cervix, making her yelp in excitement.

"Oh, Dave," my mom said. "You're going to make me cum. Oh GOD don't stop." She gasped, sounding satisfied by my thrusting.

Here I was fucking my own Mother. The day before who would have thought? Leaning close to her ear I whisper, "You like having my cock buried in you?"

"Just fuck me hard!" came a desperate reply from my own mother. As I start jack hammering into her cunt, I grab her hair and pull it hard, pulling her head back.

I can hear loud squelching and sucking and wet noises coming from her pussy. Just then mom tenses up having a hard orgasm. I was now so worked up that I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. Suddenly I felt myself spurting cum deep into my mom's cunt. It was amazing. "Oh shit!" I cried out. I let go of her hair sprawling on top of her back, reaching around her to play with a nipples and tits in my afterglow of my orgasm. As I play with her breasts, she kept her hands on the table. Then she stood up pushing me back and off of her.

Zack and Mike were also finished, I thought we were done with this ordeal since all three of our cocks had deflated and were pointing at the ground, dripping pussy juice and cum on the floor. The cop moved us around so that Zack was back in front of my mom, Mike in front of Jane and I was back in front of Sue.

Zack again took the lead, spun mom around and pushed her to the floor, her knees landing in the puddle of cum. "Now slut, clean me up and get me hard. I want to pound your cunt." Zack growled; his face scrunched in to a sadistic smile. mom's eyes were big as saucers, looking at his large flaccid cock inches from her nose. Her tongue slipping out from between her lips and licking a large drop of cum, dangling from the end.

"That's a good slut, taste your friend's pussy and suck me down your throat." Zack was on a roll now.

I heard Mike next to me grunt, "You know what to do, drop to your knees." He growled at Jane.

I glanced at Jane. She had a blank expression on her face her body still trembling from her last orgasm. Mike grabbed both her nipples and pulled down. I watched as she slowly dropped to the floor and grab his cock.

Looking at Sue I put my hands on her shoulders and push her down to her knees. I didn't have to say a word as she took hold of my cock and started licking it. WOW! This BITCH really knew how to suck cock.

I put my hand behind her head and started to move her head up and down my cock. "Fuck yeah, suck my dick." I groaned. "Suck it, suck my cock! Oh fuck yes!"

She gently sucked as she slowly bobbed her head up and down, getting into a rhythm as I watch her suck my cock. Damn, she was good at sucking cock. What was really turning me on though was how she kept her eyes locked on mine the entire time she had my cock lodged in her dick-sucking mouth. "You like that, Dave?" She asked teasingly, popping my cock out of her mouth for a moment and giving it a slow hand job.

"Oh yeah!" Was all I managed, trying not to let my knees buckle. She lowered her head and her face was now quickly moving up and down the length of my shaft. After a few minutes that seemed to last like hours I felt myself getting close to an orgasm. I just let my cum shoot into her mouth. Grunting, I climaxed and unloaded my sperm into her mouth. Like a good slut, it didn't seem to bother her at all as she never slowed her movements.

Sue just kept bobbing up and down on my cock. As my cum filled her mouth, and she appeared to swallowed all of it down. When she was done, she just looked up at me and smiled, licking her lips. She returned to licking my dick and trying to get me hard again. As Sue continued to work on my cock, I look over at Zack and my mom. He was now forcing his cock into her mouth. Mom seemed to be struggling at first as Zack began to face fuck her.

He shouted down at her, "Make sure you swallow all of my cum bitch." She couldn't answer as he pounded her mouth with his big fat cock.

I could not have been treated with a better sight watching my mom with Zack. Damn it was very exciting to see my mother being used so roughly. Not only that, she had not objected; not that it would have done her much good. With each rutting thrust from Zack was punctuated with a small gag from my mom. Watching her get this hard face fucking helped get me hard again.

Zack now was pulling out of her mouth pushing her down on all fours roughly grabbing her hair and yanking her head back. He slowly pushed his large cock back into her hot little cunt and began fucking her from behind. He kept his pace very slow at first. Gradually, he picked up speed until he was literally slamming into her cunt.

Mom seemed to lose it and started yelling "Yes!! Harder... fuck me harder, oh my oh my I'm cumming," she continued to scream. He then raised his hand and smacked her ass hard making her jump a little. I'm not sure if her gasping movements were from the shock or her orgasm but her whole body was lurching. He raised his hand again, and slapped her hard a few more times.

Looking over to Mike and Jane I saw Mike was fucking her hard. Mike had a hand full of her hair pulling hard as he doggy-fucked her rapidly. She was being fucked very rough and enjoying herself.

Returning my attention back to Sue and since she was already on the floor I pull out of her mouth and got behind her and to fuck her doggy. As I fuck Sue, I was still keeping an eye on Zack he was now fucking her again while whispering into her ear. I don't know what he was saying. As he whispered, I could see her eyes were closed as she kept slowly shaking her head "no" looking over at me. He started thrusting hard into her and then slows down whispering some more. After doing this a few times she stops shaking her head no and started shaking it yes. I don't know what she was agreeing to but Zack then went back to fucking her hard and fast.

Even as I let my own lust overtake me, I realized that it was inevitable that even the women were now fully engaging with us. The rougher we were with them the more they wanted it. Even my mom had become a creature of lust.

I'm glad Zack had given me a blue pill to help me stay hard, with the constant hours of us fucking these mature women. I did notice that there were now only two cops left. The others must have departed at some point. Zack was now in control of what was going on. At one point, Zack must have needed a break. He had the three women line up with their hands on the table.

One of the female cops handed him a belt. Zack pulls his hand back and slaps mom hard, "That's for the way you have been treating me bitch!" He slaps her about five times, hard, before he moved to the next one.

As he gave Sue and Jane their five slaps, he told them laughing, "You're getting this just because, sluts."

I couldn't believe my eyes, the women liked being spanked by Zack. After Zack was done spanking the women, we went back to fucking them with Zack calling all the shots.

Despite the hours of constant sex, the women were still experiencing multiple orgasms. I know us guys were enjoying ourselves with these three sluts. I still couldn't believe that my dream of fucking these fine ladies was now happening. I look up and notice it was just us six left in the room. The other two cops were now gone. I was about to say something when Mike must of notice and he said, "Don't, we're still having fun."

It was now just one huge fuck fest. When we finish with one, we just exchange the bitch we were with for another. We continue to fuck the women for at least a few more hours until we were finished. The three women were now looking like they were ready to pass out from the exhaustion of being used so much.

We made sure they were thoroughly fucked in every hole, and very satisfied. Zack look around and said, "Looks like the cops have left. We will go check."

The women were in agreement with Jane saying, "See if you can find our clothes."

While we were getting dressed Zack said, "I have an idea." then told us his idea and Mike said, "You think they will fall for it."

"Look guys it's like this they will do it or they won't get their clothes back." Zack said laughing.

We went back into the room with the ladies first thing out of their mouths was, "Hey, where are our clothes?"

Zack smirking, "We decided that we want to see you three dance for us before we give your clothes back."

Mom gave me a dirty look, "I don't think so we can find our own clothes." With that all three women ran out of the room looking for their clothes. We of course had hidden them knowing that this is what they would do.

After a few minutes' mom came back into the room yelling, "DAVE WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES!!"

Zack jump in "Shut up bitch he doesn't know because I hid them, you go get your friends back in here. You're going to dance for us."

"Fuck you ass hole!" She said as she went out to get her friends.

When the three women returned Zack again barked, "Okay Ladies if you want your clothes back, you're going to have to dance. If I enjoy the dance, I'll give them back. Understand!!"

I know the women were worn out from our orgy but they began to move into the room. They started to dance looking at each other as they swayed. Zack yell out, "Look you three lets see a little more bounce. I want to see them tits swaying."

With that they started to move faster to the make-believe song that they were dancing to. Zack seem to be pleased now as they dance. I was enjoying watching their boobs bounce as they continue to dance. After about 15 minutes of watching them dance Zack had them stop and left the room returning with their clothes.

As we were walking out to the car Jane, "I see the sun is up. Guess we missed the band. I'm worn out, we need to head home."

Mom looked at me, "I think we're all too tried and need to head home. I'll make sure you get to the casino but not today Dave."

"Yeah, let's head home." I said.

After we all finally piled into the car, mom started talking. "I think we need to call 911."

Mike said, "You could do that but you'll have to tell the whole story. How are you going to explain the drugs? I believe you that it's not yours but how are you going to explain how it got into your purse. Remember the cops have it on video."

Sue jumped in. "He's right. We can't explain how the drugs got into our purses. I believe those cops will make it go away. Damn, they're not even here anymore."

Jane agreed with Sue. Mom moaned, "Okay, I get it. We need to keep what happen here between the six of us."

Zack jumped in now, "I'll keep my mouth shut only if I get to keep fucking you three from time to time. Plus you'll be dancing for us too."

"What the fuck" Jane yells.

"Look all three of you are fucking hot MILF's, and trust me I will want to fuck you again." Zack said.

The women didn't say a word as mom continued to drive home.

We were almost home when Jane spoke up, "It wasn't like we went looking for this to happen it just did."

I looked over to Jane and she could tell that our minds were racing. Giving us the evil eye, she asked, "So what is it going to take to keep your mouths shut?"

She was right, my mind raced with the possibilities. Still I couldn't pass up this opportunity to leverage some favors out of this from these three hot women. In a commanding a voice Zack said, "Well after what happened between us I think you three are going to dance for us once in a while. That will also include sexual favors in order to keep this our little secret."

I was holding my breath, I half expected for the women to flip out just like they did earlier. Mom pulled off the road and the three women looked at each other for what seem like a long time, then they slowly looked back at us guys. They stared at us with unreadable expressions before they shared another look at each other. Mom and Sue nodded, with Jane grinning, with a submissive voice, "I guess we don't have a choice."

I knew then that we were going to have fun with these three sluts for a long time. Zack said "I'll be in touch and let you know when and where." Mom put the car into drive pulling back onto the road as we continue to head home.