Cassandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, I woke then carefully got out of bed. I caught a brief glimpse of Cassie as I slid from under the covers. The tee shirt she was wearing had bunched up leaving her lower half exposed. I hadn't noticed she wasn't wearing panties last night, but as she laid there, on her back, it was more than self evident as her light brown bush was on full display.

Maintain Wil. I chided myself, lowering the blanket, covering Cassie. Quietly I showered, dressed and left for work. The note I left on my pillow told her I'd miss her and I'd be home about 5:30. I also wrote down my phone number if she needed anything.

I'm pretty sure it was the longest day in recorded history. Just from morning til lunch seemed like at least a hundred years. I called Cassie briefly at lunch, just to hear her voice. She wasn't happy I'd left without saying goodbye and made me promise I'd never do it again. Sufficiently chastised, I agreed, then had to return to work.

The rest of the day passed so slowly that at times I swear the clock was going backwards, but finally did end. I sped home, trying, and not succeeding very well, to obey traffic laws. Cassie was just finishing dinner when I walked in. She dropped everything and launched herself at me, showering me with kisses, hugging me the whole time.

"I'm so glad you're home." She gushed. "I missed you terribly."

I managed to reply, between kisses. "Me too Angel." So this is what it's like to have someone waiting for you. I silently prayed to whoever would listen. "Please don't let it end."

That evening, she laid her head in my lap and we listened to several albums she'd found interesting. She was moved by most of the songs in just the same way I was. I pulled out a few more and found she liked them as well.

Later, as we prepared for bed, Cassie smiled. "Thank you."

"For?" I asked.

"Lots of things." She admitted. "Believing me, not running away, letting me stay here while we figure us out."

"And?" I grinned. "There's something else."

"Hey, that's my gig." She teased. "But yes, you're right. Thank you for going slow with me. I know you sleep nude, so wearing something meant a lot to me. It showed me you respected me and that I wasn't just another piece of ass."

"I fear you may be overestimating my abilities with the fairer sex." I chuckled. "My bed has been empty for years."

"I know." She grinned. "Three years and some change, right? Didn't end well, she cheated."

"I'm still not used to that." I frowned. "As usual, absolutely correct."

"Part of what makes you so special is your 'light'." She explained. "If you harnessed it, you could use it to overpower just about anyone you set your mind to. It goes both ways. It allows you to be used, but only if you let it, but you can also choose to use others. It would tarnish your 'light' and I'd be able to see that. Yours is pure, untainted. Had you been that kind of guy, women would have fallen at your feet. You chose not to."

"I had no idea." I admitted.

"Yes you did, on some level at least." She said. "It will manifest on it's own, unless kept in check. Your heart wouldn't allow you to become that person, it's not who you are."

She stretched out on the bed, again in my tee shirt and patted the space beside her. "Here." She beckoned.

I laid next to her, on my back and she cuddled into my side. I slid my arm down her back, resting finally on her butt cheek, caressing it lightly, panties once again absent.

"I like that." She purred in my ear. "I know you saw me this morning."

I jolted, blushing. "I-I..."

"Relax." She said, nuzzling my neck. "It's OK. You looked, then covered me up. The thought of doing anything else never even crossed your mind, I felt it. You're a good person Wil, and I'm glad I found you."

I hugged her, touched by what she said. "Why did it have to be me, it's just who I am?" I explained. "Even if I'm more than a little scared, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, I-I think I..."

Cassie pressed her finger to my lips. "Shhh. I already know, me too."

I cried, in the most manly way possible of course...OK maybe not. She left a wet spot on my chest as well. Sleep that night was fitful, neither of us able to rest unless we were touching. Any time apart was met with tossing and turning, until one of us found the other, then peaceful slumber returned.

Again, I snuck from bed and hit the shower. While shampooing my hair, the door opened and Cassie stepped in with me. I gasped as she wrapped her arms around me. Finally rinsing the last of the lather from my hair, I was able to open my eyes to the sight of Cassie's perfect body. She had turned away for the moment, allowing me to appreciate her lovely, heart shaped ass, then turned back, showing me everything else. Any hope of control evaporated and my erection sprang to life in all its raging glory.

Cassie looked me up and down, her gaze stopping at my crotch. "You like I see." She teased.

I wrapped her in a loving hug, being careful not to poke her with my pole. "You're beautiful, perfect, and I love you so much it almost hurts."

Cassie kissed me. Not the usual peck, but a full blown, grab my head and force feed me her tongue kind of kiss that left me breathless. "I love you too Wil."

During the kiss one hand drifted to my groin and she stroked me gently. I groaned and my knees nearly buckled. Smiling, she kissed me again and worked me harder, sliding her hand up and down my member with more urgency. Several passionate kisses and a few minutes later, I exploded, spraying cum all over her hand, arm and stomach, moaning into her mouth.

She giggled. "Someone's a little backed up. You made quite a mess, as much as I want to continue this, if you don't get moving you're gonna be late."

"Damn." I protested. "It was just getting good."

"Don't worry lover." She purred. "I'll be waiting for you tonight." Then she gave me another searing kiss and shoved me out of the shower.

She appeared, wrapped in a towel, just as I was leaving. Another kiss, and I was off. "Tonight." I winked.

"Can't wait." She teased. "I may start without you."

Damn, that image will haunt me all day!

Time at work passed like a life sentence in prison. I was sure I was going to lose my mind before that damned clock made it to 5PM, but finally it did and anyone between me and the exit was in mortal danger.

Home! My brain screamed. Fuck the speed limit! GET.YOUR.ASS.HOME!

Throwing the door to my apartment open, I found Cassie on the couch watching, well who the Hell cares what, on TV. She sees the lust in my eyes and smiles, standing as I approach. She squeals as I pick her up and make a beeline to the bedroom. Tossing her on the bed, I tear the clothes from my body then rip my tee shirt off her, exposing her fully to my longing gaze. She lays back, opening her thighs, outstretched arm beckoning me into her embrace. Somehow, I still manage to enter her gently, stopping at full insertion to kiss her and wrap her in my arms. She groans as I hit bottom, encircling me with her legs, trying to pull me in deeper, her heels kicking into my lower back. We fuck. We fuck like animals, grunting and snorting, slamming into each other. Pounding my cock into her sopping slit, I vaguely register fear that I may well hurt her. She sees the fear flash briefly in my eyes then quietly whispers. "Harder." Inspired, I continue my barrage on her battered box until all that's left is the sounds of our bodies crashing together and disjointed moans, grunts and squeals. Cassie throws her head back as a low growl builds deep in her throat, culminating in a high pitched scream as she orgasms, her body thrashing beneath me. I, in turn, thrust a few more times, then swell and detonate into her, splattering her insides with a load of red hot semen. I collapse, breathless, on her tits, a light sheen of sweat making them all but glow. She strokes my hair and whispers into my ear. "My love, my life."

It takes a while before we're able to recover. Reluctantly, I roll off Cassie, my deflated cock long since slipping from her delicate petals to rest on her leg. I kiss her tenderly and smile, somewhat embarrassed. "Sorry about that."

"No you're not, Tiger." Cassie teases. "And neither am I. That was...well incredible, wonderful, maybe a little scary, but I loved it and so did you. So we lost control, nobody got hurt, though I may be a little sore for a day or two, but I love you and I love that I can drive you that wild."

"So seconds?" I grinned.

Cassie punched my arm and giggled. "Not today stud, but I like the thought."

Wearing nothing more than an apron, Cassie made dinner as I watched her ass wiggle and shimmy, then we showered and laid in bed talking into the night. At some point, sleep came and we woke to a new day.

After the usual morning routine, I left for work, kissing Cassie on the way out and swatting her on her bare ass.

While still not passing at anything like normal speed, the day ended and I returned home to my waiting love. She met me at the door with a hug and a kiss.

"Good day?" She asked.

"It's getting better now." I grinned, wrapping her in a hug.

Later in the evening I asked. "When I take you home Saturday, you're coming back, right?"

Seeing the fear flash in my eyes, Cassie sat in my lap and kissed me. "Of course, silly. I love you. Unless you want to get rid of me?"

"Never." I smiled. "You are mine, now and forever."

Cassie kissed me. "I thought as much."

"Does your mother know?" I asked. "That we're coming, I mean."

"Yeah." Cassie answered. "I called her yesterday and talked to her. She's excited to meet you."

"I hope I don't disappoint." I frowned.

"We need to work on your self esteem." Cassie teased. "She'll love you, ya big dummy."

"Well, it would be a first." I admitted. "Got a bad track record where that is concerned."

"Oh, don't get me started." Cassie moaned. "Remember, I'm the crazy voodoo bitch."

"Yeah." I smiled. "I could see where that might be a problem. You might rat out the Dad when he couldn't keep his eyes off your luscious ass."

"What?" Cassie squealed. "That never happened."

"It's happening right now." I grinned.

"Pervert." She giggled.

"Tell me you don't like it and I'll stop." I teased.

"I don't like it." She pouted.

"OK." I grinned, playfully. "I won't look at it again."

Cassie pressed her forehead to mine, peered deep into my eyes and purred. "Yours are the ONLY eyes that are allowed, please don't stop."

"Anything for you, my love." I grinned.

Bright and early Saturday we were up and on our way. With the help of my extensive tape collection, the trip wasn't too taxing. Stopping for lunch on the way, arrival was very near the predetermined time of 3PM.

Cassie hustled me into the house, obviously anxious to see her mother. She left me standing in the living room, then went to find her, nearly running headlong into her at the entrance to the hall.

"Oh, sweetie, you're here." She squealed, hugging her daughter. "Where's...?" Looking over Cassie's shoulder, her mother saw me, then gasped. "Oh my God! His aura, I've never..." She sputtered.

"I know." Cassie smiled.

"He lights up the whole room." She continued.

"I KNOW MOM." She huffed. "I can see it too."

"I'm sorry." Cassie's Mom apologized. "I'm being rude. I'm Elaine, Cassie warned me you were a bit overpowering, you must be Wil?"

"That's me." I beamed. "Nice to meet you."

Elaine pulled Cassie close and whispered something in her ear. Cassie nodded and smiled, blushing, then walked over and hugged me. "Mom likes you." She grinned.

"What did she whisper to you?" I asked, quietly.

"Later." She cooed. "If you're good."

We sat and chatted for a couple hours, then mother and daughter excused themselves to work on dinner. I could hear hushed conversation and the occasional giggle as they worked. Eventually, they returned, Cassie sitting next to me taking my hand and Elaine in a chair across from us, grinning like the Cheshire cat.

"I wasn't sure you really existed." Elaine said. "Cassie took off on this quest, certain she could find you. She scared me to death, but I'm glad she found you."

"So am I." I admitted. "I didn't realize how miserable I was before she came."

"I know she's been honest with you about our...abilities." Elaine said. "Did she tell you that you'll never be able to lie to her?"

"Not in as many words." I answered. "But she saw through a couple innocent fibs pretty quickly, so I figured it out real fast."

"Smart boy." She smiled.

A timer dinged in the kitchen. "Dinner's ready, let's eat." Elaine announced.

Returning to the living room after dinner, we resumed our conversation, Cassie snuggled into my side.

"You two seem to be getting along pretty well." Elaine observed.

"I know it's only been a week." I said, kissing her softly on the nose. "But I love her. I can't imagine life without her."

"I feel the same, Mom." Cassie confirmed.

"I'm not doubting you sweetheart." Elaine confessed. "I can see how happy you are, your lovelight is so bright it almost hurts to look at you."

"Even Wil sees it." Cassie giggled.

"It's not as bright as you describe it." I explained. "But I do see a glow around her, kinda like they portray a halo in paintings."

"That you can see it at all is amazing." Elaine observed.

"Cassie thinks I may have some of whatever it is that you two have." I admitted. "I will say that I've always seemed to know how people feel, even if they weren't showing it. I think that's why I've had so much trouble with relationships. It was always a battle between hope and doubt, when doubt became dominant, I knew it was over."

Cassie looked at me a mixture of fear and understanding on her face.

"Don't worry Angel." I took her hand smiling. "I sensed the doubt in you in the beginning, but it's nothing more than a whisper in the dark. The hope, joy and love in you has completely overwhelmed everything else."

Cassie sighed and melted into my chest. Elaine seemed pleased we were able to be open and honest with each other.

We talked for a while until the evening caught up with us. Cassie yawned and stretched, then stood and pulled me up. "Off to bed." She said. "It's been a long day and I'm beat."

Mother and daughter hugged, then Cassie led me down the hallway eventually ushering me into her bedroom. Seeing the confusion on my face, she chuckled. "Thought you'd be on the couch tonight, huh?"

"I did." I answered.

"Not likely." She grinned. "When mom whispered in my ear earlier, she said she saw the change in my aura, one that indicated we'd... well, been intimate. She said you must be pretty talented to cause that kind of a shift. She just asked we keep the noise down since it's been a very long time since she's been laid. She might be just a tad bit jealous."

I had no idea how to respond to that, so I just stood there trying not to look stupid. Cassie snuggled into me and grinned. "I didn't break your brain did I?"

I nodded. "Is anything off limits between you two?"

"Nope." She stated. "Since we can all but read each others minds, it would be futile. Better to just let it out."

"That must be difficult sometimes." I observed.

"It can be awkward at times." She admitted. "We've learned to deal with it."

As Cassie was talking, she stripped out of her clothes and was standing before me, naked. Seeing I was still lost in thought, she humphed and started unfastening my belt. "You can't sleep in these."

Finally pulled back to reality, I tugged my t-shirt over my head and in a few seconds was just as naked as she was. We fell into her bed and she pulled my head into her bosom, my face squashed between her tits.

"And what exactly are your intentions Miss Phillips?" I teased.

"Shut up and fuck me Wil." She purred. "Wouldn't want to disappoint my mother would you?"

Even with my mouth plastered over hers, when she came, I'm sure she made enough noise that even the hearing impaired were well aware of what we were doing. Some part of me was maybe a little embarrassed, but another part was thrilled that I had someone who loved me so much that she didn't care who knew. After orgasms of that magnitude, we both fell asleep, deeply exhausted and totally satisfied, only waking many hours later to Elaine knocking on the door.

"Breakfast is ready." She called out from the other side. "Hurry before it gets cold."

I groaned and slowly pried my eyes open. Cassie's face eventually came into focus mere inches from my own.

"Hey." She chirped then kissed my nose. "We better get moving."

"Ugh." I moaned. Mornings were still not my strong suite even if a beautiful, naked and well fucked woman was my bed partner. We dressed and Cassie led me by the hand to breakfast. It would take a little time before my mind would be fully functional. Cassie found my morning fog adorable, me, it had always been a pain in my ass. As long as I could remember I was like this. I'm just glad I don't have to do anything dangerous right off the bat, I'd be dead by now.

Once my head cleared, breakfast was enjoyable. It was obvious that Elaine was fully aware of the previous nights activities and she and her daughter exchanged knowing glances and tried to stifle giggles when I blushed.

After eating, Cassie and I cleared the table and did the dishes. We left just after 10AM and started back for home, most of Cassie's clothes and other possessions stuffing my car to nearly overflowing. It was going to be seriously strange to have her living with me and I was more than a little worried about how fast things were moving, but I could sense no fear in her. I was absolutely certain it was where she wanted to be and I wanted it as well, I was just a bit less certain.

"You OK?" Cassie asked, squeezing my hand as we drove. "You've been awfully quiet since we left mom's."

I sighed. "Yeah. I just find myself over analyzing everything. I'm not used to things going this well for me where women are concerned. I keep waiting for it all to implode."

"Not gonna happen." She beamed. "Listen to your heart. You know how I feel. I think, no I KNOW, you feel the same way. Love isn't easy, especially when you've been hurt, but if we let it, it will be the greatest thing either of us has experienced. Is it scary? Absolutely, but most things that mean anything are. When all is said and done just ask yourself. 'Am I where I want to be?' My answer is a resounding yes."

"I am too." I admitted. "I'm head over heels in love with you. It scares me how much and how quickly. I keep thinking this is all a dream and one of us is going to wake up and realize it was all a big mistake."

"Then let's not wake up." She smiled. "I've been waiting for so long and you have too. We've found each other, don't let the little things get in the way of us being happy."

I had to admit, her logic was impeccable. Important, life changing moments always involve an element of risk. Nothing is certain, but the chances we take and who we take them with make this thing we call life worth living. We can choose risk and maybe find defeat and despair, but we could also find the kind of love and companionship that will shine like a beacon into the future. Or we can play is safe, not risk being hurt and live a lonely and meaningless existence. In this moment, I choose risk. Cassie is worth it. We're worth it. We're stronger together than either one of us is separately. If I have to venture into an uncertain future, I want to do it with her.

I gripped her hand a bit harder and smiled. "I love you Cassie, onward into the unknown."

I'm contemplating a second chapter to this story. Let me know if you'd like to read more.

12