All Comments on 'Cassandra Gets Ploughed'

by ImpulsivelyAbrasive

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
finally

A good cuckold story thats is well written and hot.Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I could have sworn there were more comments than this

Got a little bit of a thin skin there, buddy? You're in the wrong place if you do. Of course, you could go like some of the other pussies and disable scoring and comments.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 7 years ago
???

You did a better than average 'new writer' job, as far as the writing craft goes. I'm not sure why you felt the need to take the story the humiliation route, since such stories usually get a lot of bad scores and comments. I didn't find your story line very believable--just know too many farmers and they are the last group to accept cuckold role.

Keep writing!

Re: the Anon who thinks you should develop a thick skin.

"Anon, you could grow a set and man up with a user ID so we could all judge you by your comments. After all, people like you get to judge writers by our work; why are you ashamed to hang yours out for the world to see?"

ImpulsivelyAbrasiveImpulsivelyAbrasiveabout 7 years agoAuthor
Why such hatred?

Hey, everyone. It's such fun to be on the other side of this for a change!

I did indeed delete the first comment (nothing interesting, if anyone's curious, just an eye-roll about the size difference elements), because it wasn't a comment, it was just... an insult. Hell, on the "new writer learning to accept criticism" front, getting the (actually very kind, and deeply appreciated) feedback that it was "merely" above average made some silly part of me squirm. So dumb! Point out bad dialogue, inconsistencies, the lack of realism, sure, but that other stuff is just so ugly.

I've seen the hate once or twice in other stories and not spending a HUGE amount of time here, I'd not realised it was a widespread attitude to that degree, and it mostly makes me laugh. Why such base, bitter hatred from anonymous commenters? I wrote this story because writing this story turned me on! I wrote the kind of story I want to see more of, because if I want to see it, statistically others surely do. Be the change you want to be, and all that, even if it's a bit conceited.

This blind, frothing rage, it's... just so sad. Here's my theory: I jerked off to this stuff when I was younger and hated myself for indulging in the humiliation, for enjoying it. I hated on TV series or movies that had the temerity to include adultery in them. Why? Because that turned me on, and I hated it about myself. I'm still just in my twenties, and the idea even now never having grown up emotionally to accept who I am is tragic.

Ah, well, I'm not convincing everyone, and I'm really happy to see people come out against them. If you're kind enough to comment at all, please don't be afraid to point out problems!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow author

If you wrote a story like this because it turned you on, that's a good indication you're a willing cuckold or want to be. I don't particularly care for humiliating men stories, they're not erotic. If a story pisses one off, believe me, it's not erotic. I won't even score this, since I only skimmed it. But to be fair, I should have avoided it completely since the tags were very clear what to expect. Anytime the word "humiliation" is in the tags, it should send up a red flag. The last two paragraphs was enough to make any man puke his guts out. Of course, like always, that's my personal opinion, but don't be discouraged, I'm sure some will lap this up. To each his own. (signed ML)

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowabout 7 years ago
excellent genre work

"I'm not sure why you felt the need to take the story the humiliation route, since such stories usually get a lot of bad scores and comments."

- wow. how many problems does this one statement contain, and how indicative of what's wrong with this site.

1. folks, the author doesn't take the story a particular route, it's the other way around

2. why would you write a story that won't be 'popular'? or disliked by some?

3. don't you consider your future comments when you are creating? (I really hope not!)

So according this person, you should only write material that will accepted by the greater masses and contain no elements that anyone will be upset about.

Personally I found your work technically excellent and absolutely engrossing.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
The writer tele-transported his characters from the previous story...

The writer tele-transported his characters from the previous story on the spaceship Decimator, to a farm on Earth, changed their names and repeated the same plot...1*

Justgr8Justgr8about 7 years ago
Horrible

The writing, the story and characters were just a pile of garbage......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it

Ignore all these Anon pricks who rip Cuck stories. Hey dumbass, that's what 90% of loving wives stories are. Stop reading them if you think it's "cuck shit"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: last comment

Consider yourself "ignored". Aren't you also an anon prick. Nice ass wipe, nice.

Big difference in "cuckold" stories that are erotic, not humiliating, but than ass wipes like you wouldn't understand the difference. Low lives, unwashed perverts have very little gray matter between their ears. Don't fret, we understand. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nice story

it was a great story maybe havw the sunday meal as you said but tell alex when everyone sits that they only eating kyle was going to do is eating his cum from your pussy and ass so it is just two lovers enjoying a meal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

'The door was slightly ajar'

WHY is the door ALWAYS slightly ajar? why not closed or wide fuckin open, same old shit different day 1*

maddictmaddictabout 7 years ago
She just became the head of the household.

Sorry Kyle butt I'd love to watch Alex pound on your wife as much as she wants to feel him again. Just hope he doesn't move into your room full time, once you eat cum your hungry again in an hour, I bet Alex gets hard again faster than that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Pleas write a follow-up story about the husband cooking while she has sex with the neighbor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This writer has talent

Enjoyed how the mind of Cass kept building up her part at the ending.

Hank

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WHERE THE MEN AT?

Are there no men in the loving wives universe? At least who are married. Swinging dicks are everywhere and faggot cuckolds lurk in every hallway outside bedrooms where their wife is being fucked by one or more swinging dicks watching the show impotently. And the response of these faggots? They want to suck the swinging dick. Please bring on some men with some pride and actual backbone as husbands.

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
Re: WHERE THE MEN AT? (sic) -- Anonymous comment

Anonymous, they are wherever the authors decide they should be. Don't ever get the idea that Literotica authors are writing for you -- they write for themselves.

If you want something written for you, put pen to paper or fingers to keyboard. That's what we who submit our stories do. If we also find somebody else who likes what we write, we consider it a bonus. If nobody likes what we write, it's their problem not ours.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fabulous! Pls, wfite more of it!

Write more of Cass, pls!

smokepolesmokepolealmost 7 years ago
scum

not worthy of a scintilla of a reader's time.

No love no meaning - just cheating and a spineless do nothing facsimile of a man and his hand. No love involved, just masturbation of the gutless. How hard is that to write, anthony weiner?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant!

So erotic! Love the way Cass talks to her husband. How she teases him. Another fantastic effort by this writer. Five stars!

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Hot

I really enjoyed reading this story and can't wait to read more about this couple and their sexual adventures. I have enjoyed eating another man's cum from his girlfriend's pussy while he watched. It excited both of them and it was exciting to me that he was watching me it his cum from her pussy. I hope there are more chapters coming.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Writer

Author you say that you write because it turns you on. You must have plenty of time, and reason , to write while your wife is out with her special friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Easy to see why this story is so highly rated

I wasn't disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ploughed is the Right Word!

My wife and I loved this story. It was extremely well written and hot as hell. This was a fresh twist on the age-old theme of a middle-aged wife fucking a young neighbor. The wife, in the story, had just the right amount of smugness, smirking, light humiliation and teasing to reel the husband right into the drama. Also, she granted him an opportunity to be a voguer. So, he easily became an enthusiastic cream pie pussy eater and he licked his well-fucked wife to a great orgasm.

Over the years my wife has given it up for several of the young neighbors as they matured. And, after she got them trained to slow down and take their time, the sex was incredible. One young man banged her for about two years, and another banged her every summer for three years, when he was home from college. In each case, after the first few times, it just became a normal routine in our home. I would just keep working around the house as my wife was having the time of her life in bed. And, yes, I have eaten crème pie while the young men looked on.

We can’t wait for additional chapters to this great story!

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldover 4 years ago
FANTASTIC

That is one very hot story. My hotwife loves young hung boys and yes it’s true their cum tastes amazing

XceptionXceptionabout 4 years ago
Wife tells

I enjoyed the story because what works for me is the wife sharing her nasty impulse and deep sexual craving. I’m not into humiliation or even the acting out of the fantasy as much as the talking and sharing between husband and wife of these feelings and scenarios. I’m a mental voyeur looking for the description of what turns her on the most.

Your story had some of that, that I enjoyed. Keep up the good work. Thanks.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

I think this story is hot. The hubby co.ing up the stairs to hear and watch his wife having sex with the neighbor boy. Wow! 5 stars for the wife putting on a show for her hubby. Love when the wife's stories and details are used to turn me on. 6 stars for the writer, excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it when my wife tells me about the sex she has had with other guys wether she has just returned from a girls night out or weekend away. Iv seen her being ploughed a few times while on holidays and loved watching a guy going balls deep in her bald sex and finally squirting his balls dry into her. Love when she returns after a night out later than she should be grinning like a cat and telling me her pussy is sore from the big cock she got before coming home. I love tasting her as she tells me where and when it happened and how the guy fucked her. My cock is always throbbing and harder and i love adding my cum to her freshly fucked sex.

scottc543scottc543almost 2 years ago

Very hot!

Write more, please.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69about 1 year ago

I hope Cassandra gets to have sex in the hay mow with her young neighbor stud.

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for the writer. Maybe Next time the neighbor boy can bring his buddies, especially if he has some black buddies! Oh, even better wife can stop the birth control pills and have pregnancy-risk sex with her lovers, getting knocked up wondering who is the real Daddy! Hot Hot Story. Thks, Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous