Cassandra - Girls Night

Story Info
Cassandra has her daughters over to reminisce.
3.2k words
4.07
17.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra chilled a few bottles of wine as she prepared for her daughters to arrive for 'girls night'. Her husband was out for the night playing Poker with his buddies. Some quality mother-daughter time was long past due. It would be fun to reminisce about their childhood and have open and honest discussions with her adult daughters, no subject was off limits; men, dating, sex, anything at all. Cassandra was 'hot stuff' in college and felt that she could hold her own with any topic the girls might bring up.

Cassandra took pride in her appearance and curvy figure and always dressed to impress. She looked much younger than her 40+ years and even today with two grown daughters she could still turn the heads of much younger men. Today she was wearing a clingy white dress that showed off her curves and a plunging neckline that showed off her enormous tits. Nude pantyhose and stiletto heeled white pumps finished off the outfit.

"Ding-Dong!" the doorbell rang.

"They're here!" she announced excitedly to no one in particular.

Cassandra's high heels clicked sexily on the tile floor as strutted towards the door to greet her daughters.

Cassandra welcomed her daughters with hugs and kisses.

Andrea was her eldest, 27 years old and the spitting image of her mom. She was 5'8" tall with a soft curvy figure, buxom with straight honey blonde hair that reached to mid-back. Andrea was confident and assertive. She was wearing designer jeans that looked like they had been spray painted onto her body and above the knee black leather boots with spike heels, something only an assertive person would wear. She wore an equally tight black tank-top with no bra and you could clearly see her very large nipples poking through the thin fabric.

Thalia was Cassandra's youngest at only 24 years old. She had a more toned, athletic body, perky breasts and stood only a petite 5'4" tall. Like her mom and sister she also had beautiful, honey blonde hair. Thalia was bubbly and sort of a bimbo; she wore a low cut white blouse and a short denim mini-skirt that showed off her shapely, tanned legs. On her perfectly pedicured feet she wore a cute pair of pink flip-flops.

"Hello!" "Come in!" Come in!" "I can't wait to get started!"

Cassandra ushered them down the hall and into the comfortable living room.

"Andrea, are you cold?" she asked glancing at her daughters prominent nipples.

"No, why do you ask?" Andrea said puzzled.

"Oh, no reason." Cassandra replied, then smiled and winked at Thalia.

On the large coffee table Cassandra had laid out many remembrances from the girl's childhood. Andrea's Teddy Bear, Thalia's gymnastics trophies, various 'frig art' and the family photo albums.

"Mom!" "You saved EVERYTHING!" Thalia exclaimed excitedly.

Cassandra beamed like a proud parent and poured her girls some wine.

They started flipping through the family photo album looking at their old baby photos and remembering old times, family vacations and holidays.

Two bottles of wine later and everyone was feeling warm and giddy and Cassandra turned the conversation to girl talk.

"So Andrea, how's your love life?" "Have you met any nice boys?"

"Actually mom, I'm not really into boys right now but I'm seeing a nice GIRL."

"What?!" "No grand-children?!"

"Relax mom, I like boys too but why should I limit myself to just boys?"

"And how about YOU?" she asked turning to Thalia."Are you a lesbian too?"

"Mom!" Thalia protested. "This is 2019!"

"Andrea's not a lesbian and neither am I, we like boys AND girls."

Cassandra just stared dumbfounded at her daughters that she thought she knew.

Andrea decided to turn the tables on her nosy mom.

"How's YOUR love life Mom?" Andrea asked trading tit for tat.

"Do you and Dad still 'do it'?" she asked with a smirk on her face.

Thalia giggled at the question.

"Andrea!" Cassandra said laughing and poured everyone more wine.

"Of course we do!" "I'm not THAT old!" she said defensively.

Andrea saw she had her mom on the ropes and continued.

"How about anal?" Andrea persisted. "Dad ever fuck you in the ass?"

"What?!" "NO!" Mom said, shocked at the filth coming out of Andrea's mouth.

Andrea continued her interrogation while Thalia sat quietly and watched with interest.

"Have you ever been fucked by a black man?"

Cassandra lowered her head and embarrassed to admit it said, "No."

"But I've always wanted to be fucked by a black man!" she added.

Cassandra was beginning to think that she wasn't such 'hot stuff' after all!

Andrea summed things up for everyone.

"So you've never been with a woman, you've never had a black cock and you've never had anal sex." "BORING!" "You don't know what you're missing."

Thalia nodded in agreement but said nothing.

"Please tell me you've sucked a cock before." Andrea said exasperated.

Cassandra perked up at that. "Yes!" "I LOVE sucking cock!" "I've sucked LOTS of cocks!" "I'm really good at it!" "Ask your Dad!"

"Ewwwwww!!" "Gross!" Thalia said and poked her finger in her throat as if to throw up.

They were all pretty drunk by now and had a good laugh at Cassandra's expense.

Cassandra wanted to get the attention off of her pathetic sex life so she picked up the Teddy Bear from the table with a mischievous look on her face.

"Andrea, remember when I caught you humping your Teddy Bear when you were just 12 years old?" "You always were precocious!"

Andrea turned beet red with embarrassment and anger.

"I wasn't humping it." She insisted through gritted teeth and squinting eyes. If looks could kill Cassandra would be dead.

Turns out Andrea was a mean drunk.

Cassandra held the Teddy Bear up to her nose and inhaled deeply.

"Smells like pussy to me." She announced and handed it to Thalia.

Thalia took a sniff and agreed. "Yep, she's right." "Pussy."

Andrea was thoroughly enraged and humiliated. The gloves were coming off!

Andrea took a deep breath and regained her composure then changed the subject.

"Mom, remember when we used to play Cops & Robbers?"

"Yes!" Cassandra remembered fondly, smiling.

"You always wanted to be the Robber and insisted that we arrest you and tie you up." "Remember?"

"Yes!" "You girls loved playing that game!"

"I suspect not as much as YOU loved it." She said cryptically.

"What do you mean by that?" Cassandra asked curiously.

"Oh, just a few things I remember that didn't mean much to a little girl but make sense to me now."

"What are you talking about Andrea?" Cassandra said sounding a bit concerned.

Andrea abruptly turned to her little sister.

"Tie her hands behind her back." She ordered.

Thalia adored and looked up to her older sister and would do anything for her.

Without hesitation Thalia got up, grabbed a cloth napkin from the table, pulled Cassandra's hands behind her back and bound her hands.

Of course Cassandra tried to resist but Thalia was young and very strong.

"Now her ankles." Andrea continued.

Thalia pulled her Moms legs apart and tied her ankles to the legs of the chair.

"Stop!" "What are you two doing??!!" Cassandra screeched.

"Reminiscing." Andrea answered with a wicked smile on her face.

"Untie me!" "Let me go!" Cassandra ordered her misbehaving daugh ters.

Andrea put her finger to Cassandra's lips to shush her and then raised her nose in the air like a she-wolf scenting the breeze.

"There." She said to Cassandra. "Smell that?"

"No... I don't smell anything." Cassandra said clearly lying.

"It's the same aroma we smelled as little girls when we played this game."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Cassandra said as if hiding a secret.

Andrea hiked Cassandra's dress up to reveal the cotton panel of her pantyhose.

It was soaking wet.

"The pussy doesn't lie." Andrea said.

"Wow, Mom!" "Your pussy is DROOLING!" Thalia agreed.

"Stop this!" Cassandra pleaded. "You're both drunk!"

Andrea started to slowly pace around her Mom in a circle like an interrogator.

"Remember how you always took a "nap" after our playtime?"

"I remember a buzzing sound that came from behind your closed bedroom door."

"Thalia." Andrea said, "See if you can find what that strange buzzing sound was."

Thalia headed straight for her Moms bedroom.

"Don't you dare go in my personal things!" "THALIA!" Cassandra shouted after her.

A moment later Thalia returned holding a big black rubber dildo and a vibrator.

"Look what I found in Moms panty drawer!" she announced excitedly.

"I guess she wasn't lying about wanting a big black cock."

"I told you so." Cassandra said under her breath.

Thalia handed the dildo over to Andrea and Andrea slapped the thick black shaft against Cassandra's wet pantyhose.

"Splat!"... "Splat!"... "Splat!"...

"Ugh!"... "Ugh!"... "Ugh!"... Escaped Cassandra's lips after each strike.

She threw her head back, closed her eyes and started breathing heavily.

Andrea examined the dildo and found it coated in her Moms slick juices.

She brought it to her nose, sniffed it then stuck her tongue out and tasted it.

She nodded her head approvingly.

"Mom, have you ever tasted you own pussy?" she said, as she started rubbing the head of the dildo across her Moms shiny red lips.

"Come on... open up." "It's really not bad." "You taste pretty good."

Cassandra turned her head away refusing to taste it.

Andrea then pressed the vibrator against her Moms pussy and turned it on.

"Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..." "Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..." "Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..."

"Yes, THAT'S the sound I remember!" Andrea said.

Cassandra began moaning and opened her mouth.

Andrea shoved the dildo past her Moms red lips and deep down her throat.

Once the cock was in her mouth Cassandra didn't need any more encouragement and started slurping on it hungrily.

"Ooommph!" "Hmmmph!" "Oooomph!" "Hmmmph!" "Oooomph!" "Hmmmph!"

"Wow Mom!" "You really ARE a great cock sucker!" Andrea said, genuinely impressed.

Andrea saw that her Mom was about to orgasm so she abruptly put a stop to it.

"Why did you stop?" "Don't stop." She pleaded and whined.

She was breathless and her big tits were heaving. A string of drool ran down her chin and dribbled into her cleavage.

Cassandra was angry at the denial of her orgasm and started to struggle against her bindings.

"OK" "You've had your fun." "Let me go!" "RIGHT NOW!" she demanded.

Andrea looked at Thalia and they both nodded.

"She's right." "She's not much use to use tied up like that." They agreed.

"Untie her." Andrea instructed Thalia.

As Thalia untied her Mom Andrea started to remove her tall leather boots.

Cassandra rubbed the red marks on her wrists while Andrea wiggled her bare toes.

"Oh, it feels so good to get those boots off, my feet are killing me."

"I need a foot massage." "Mom?" Andrea looked at her expectantly.

Cassandra didn't move so Thalia shoved her off the chair and onto her knees.

Andrea stuck her foot out and Cassandra reluctantly started to rub her daughter's sweaty feet.

"Yes, that's a good start."

"Now suck my toes." Andrea ordered.

"What?!" Cassandra looked up in horror. "NO!" she said firmly.

Andrea only had to give her little sister a slight nod and Thalia took action.

Thalia grabbed her Mom by the hair with one hand and pinched her nose closed with the other. Cassandra had no choice but to open her mouth to breath at which point Andrea stuffed her stinking toes inside her Moms mouth.

"Ack!" she protested. "No-mmmph!"

"Come on Mom, suck my toes like you did that dildo." Andrea pleaded.

Cassandra knew it was useless to resist so starting sucking on Andrea's big toe like it was a little cock. She swirled her tongue around it and slide her lips up and down its length. Andrea was swooning in ecstasy, moaning and groaning.

Thalia began to feel left out.

"Make her do MY feet!" she whined to her big sister.

"OK, you little brat." "It's your turn."

Thalia kicked off her flip-flops as Cassandra crawled over on all fours and sat at her feet like a dog.

The bottoms of Thalia feet were filthy from wearing flip-flops all day and she pressed the soles of her dirty feet into her mother's face.

Cassandra was mortified and degraded.

"Clean them." She ordered in a very serious tone. "Get between my toes too!"

Cassandra was beginning to accept her new role as foot slave to her daughters and didn't protest. She started licking the soles of Thalia filthy feet with her tongue, giving them a thorough tongue bath.

"That tickles!" Thalia giggled.

"We should've done this YEAR'S ago!" Thalia said happily to her sister.

Cassandra licked and sucked until both of Thalia's feet were clean as a whistle and glistening wet with saliva.

"What next?!" Thalia asked her sister excitedly. She was having FUN!

While Mom was servicing Thalia, Andrea had removed her jeans and was now completely naked from the waist down.

"Well they're still a few things that Mom hasn't experienced yet in her sorry sex life." "So let's try to fix that."

"Mom...COME!" she ordered her like a dog.

Cassandra scurried back to Andrea and sat passively before her like a good submissive.

Andrea spread her legs wide and pointed at her hairless snatch.

"See Mom?" It's bald, just like when I was a little girl." "Do you like it?"

Cassandra gave a reluctant, tiny nod.

"Eat it." "Eat my pussy." She said spreading her lips apart.

"But I'm not a lesbian!" Cassandra protested. "I only like cocks... and balls!

Andrea looked at her disapprovingly.

"Remember when we were kids and we said we didn't like spinach or broccoli?"

"You MADE us try it." "Didn't you?"

Andrea said nothing.

"DIDN'T YOU?!" Andrea asked, demanding an answer.

"Yes." Cassandra conceded meekly.

"Well then, how do you know you don't like pussy if you don't TRY IT?!"

With that said Andrea grabbed her Mom by the head and stuffed her face into her crotch.

"Nooooo!" "Mmmmmmmphh!" Cassandra cried out and tried to pull away.

Her hands flailed about and her feet kicked but after a moment she settled down and started lapping willingly at Andrea's beautiful, young, bald pussy.

She liked it! She LIKED pussy! She liked it a LOT!

Andrea didn't know what she had gotten herself into. Cassandra was like a woman possessed. She ate her daughter's pussy like she was at a pie eating contest, burying her whole face in Andrea's sweet tasting, juicy pie. Cassandra's mouth and tongue were everywhere, darting in and out of her wet cunt, sucking on her clit, even licking her asshole. Cassandra had talents she didn't even know about, she was a natural. Andrea clawed at the cushions of the couch, squirming and whimpering as Cassandra spread her daughters legs apart even further and gave her the best tongue lashing she'd ever had.

"OH!" "OH!" "OH!" was all Andrea could manage to say as Cassandra savagely reamed that pink, bald pussy of hers.

Andrea even tried to push her mother away at one point knowing that she was no longer in control of the situation. But Cassandra was attached to her hole like a vacuum cleaner.

Thalia was getting wet watching her slut Mom eat out her big sister. Her hand slid down her skirt and she started softly rubbing her pussy through her panties as she patiently waiting her turn with Mom. Andrea was on the verge of orgasm but fighting it. She tried to squirm away from Cassandra's tongue but failed.

"Mom!"... "Stop!"... "That's enough!" she begged.

But Cassandra was determined to finish what she started.

She reached up under Andrea's shirt and latched onto her huge, hard nipples; pinching, pulling and twisting them. That's all it took to send Andrea over the edge.

Andrea's whole body stiffened and she spread her legs wide surrendering to Cassandra.

"Oh god!" "OH!" "OH!" "OOOOOOOHHH!" she cried out.

"I'M... CUUUUUUMMMMMMINNGGGG!!

Andrea twisted and thrashed in the throes of ecstasy, legs kicking, making guttural animal sounds as the orgasm wracked her body. It was a long and powerful orgasm. Andrea's cum juices gushed all over Cassandra's face and she lapped them up hungrily cleaning her 'plate'. Finally Andrea was done and suddenly went limp, arms and legs spread wide, mouth hanging open. Out cold.

Cassandra looked up from Andrea's pussy, her face glistening with cum and looked at Thalia like a hungry cat looks at a mouse.

After seeing what just happened Thalia wasn't so sure anymore that she wanted some of what her sister just got. She was afraid and thought about making a run for the front door. But before Thalia could escape Cassandra pounced on her like the Cougar she was. She literally ripped Thalia panties from her body and tossed them aside then stuck her head under Thalia's skirt and started eating.

Thalia's eyes got as big as saucers as Cassandra feasted on her already primed and creamy pussy. And just like Andrea she tried to squirm away from Cassandra's sucking mouth and lashing tongue but Cassandra had an iron grip and held her like a bear trap. Thalia resisted her orgasm too, biting her bottom lip and trying to think of something to distract her from the best oral she'd ever had.

"Dead puppies... Dead puppies... Dead puppies." She thought over and over in her head. It didn't work.

She was SO close to cumming and Cassandra knew it. Once again Cassandra worked her daughters erect nipples, flicking and pulling on them.

Thalia thighs started to quiver but she was still fighting it and no matter what Cassandra did she couldn't put her over the edge. That is until she jammed her index finger up Thalia's tight asshole.

"NO!!" "MOM!" "NOT MY ASS!!" "NOOOOOO!!"

Cassandra pumped her finger in and out of Thalia tight ass while sucking hard on her swollen clit. Thalia was defeated.

"AAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Thalia screamed out in surrender.

She bucked like a wild bronco impaled on Cassandra's finger and long, stiff tongue.

Cassandra could feel Thalia's asshole gripping and spasming tightly on her index finger. Thalia tossed her head from side to side with a twisted 'O' face and her mouth open in a silent scream.

Her pussy gushed all over the white cushions of the sofa staining them forever with her cunt cum. Then with a final few grunts and twitches, it was suddenly over. She dropped limply onto the sofa, barely breathing and drenched in sweat. Out cold on the sofa, just like her big sister.

Cassandra rose shakily to her feet and wiped the pussy drool off her chin with the back of her hand as she looked down at her two unconscious daughters.

"Well." She said with a smirk on her face. "It seems like the tables have turned."

"Now, what to do with these misbehaving girls?" She thought out loud.

She grabbed Andrea and laid her out lengthwise on the sofa, face up.

Then she took Thalia and positioned her on top of Andrea, face down in the '69' position then tied them together.

Cassandra pulled up a chair and waited for her girls to wake up.

MOM!! NOOOOOO!!

Thalia was right. This was fun!

THE END