Cassandra My Queen

Story Info
Life with my beautiful wife Cassandra.
3k words
3.96
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaddyDear
DaddyDear
15 Followers

I'm Jodie, 57 years old and getting ready to retire early. My wife and I have worked hard all our lives and now plan to live out our dreams before we grow to old to truly enjoy them. My wife of 25 years Cassandra is 46 years old. She is 5 feet 11 inches (180.3 cm) tall as compared to my 5 feet 9 inches (176 cm). She has a lithe yet strong body. Medium sized breasts that are the perfect size for her body. She keeps that shape from daily yoga. I'm still turned on when I watch her in tight leggings and short camisole.

She has always been a take charge kind of woman. And she fits perfectly into the executive position at a local manufacturing plant. I used to work at the same plant that she does. And that is how we met. I was an Industrial Electrician but got tired of the long hours so I opened my own Electrical business. I did very well and am in the process of selling my business now so I can retire.

We lived in a beautiful townhouse near the factory but have decided to buy a house now. We love the outdoors and would love to plant flower and vegetable gardens to enjoy.

We have always got along well in our marriage. I still love her as much as the day I married her. We enjoy traveling on vacations and holidays. We have two daughters Sarah 20 and Megan 22. They are both away at college so now we are free to live in any way we want to.

From a very early time Cassandra asserted herself as a very strong woman. I always loved that about her. I had found I had a somewhat submissive nature and it fit well with hers. Over time we have come to an understanding that she is the head of the family. It has been a gradual transition and we are still working on it. She never wanted to hurt our relationship, but was happy the way it has turned out. While the girls were here at home she tried not to make it overt so they would still respect me. She wasn't sure how the girls would feel if they thought I was subservient to her in every way. Of course we could not hide if from them all the time. They thought it was normal that their mother made all the decisions. And of course my wife hopes they both grow up to be strong women just as she is.

Now that we have the time to explore our relationship more we have found what we feel is the perfect community to move into. Cassandra met another strong woman named Sally at a business meeting and they grew to be wonderful friends. Sally had come to live in a Female led household also. Hers came from her husband Dan's desire to have her humiliate and embarrass him and be submissive to her. Over time Cassandra and Sally have shared almost every aspect of the lives they now live. They thought it would be fun if Cassandra and I purchased a house near them so we might all play together.

They live in private adults only gated community. Nudity is not only allowed but encouraged. You can walk nude just about anywhere. And we have heard stories of some pretty wild neighborhood parties. Sally told Cassandra that the house next door to them was up for sale. We jumped at the chance to buy the house and we have it under contract and hope to settle very soon.

Since Cassandra knew of this strange community, that was so tolerant of different kinks, she knew it was the perfect place for us to move. She would be free to carry out all the fantasies she wanted to do to me without worry of anyone turning us in to the police for being indecent in public. She just didn't share all this information with me. I only knew that one of her best friends Sandra lived there. So I was just excited about our chance to have a house in the country to live in together. And we both really liked the house and large lot it sat on. Also a large wooded area behind that we could hike in. The house was a large four bedroom in case our daughters ever needed to stay with us after they finished college.

So after several weeks we settled up and were the proud new owners of a beautiful house. It took us several weeks to move all our furniture and belongs into the new home. When complete we took some time to just relax and enjoy. A typical night was Cassandra relaxing on the couch after a long day at her work. Me on my knees massaging her feet. She had the sexiest feet I'd ever seen so I always loved doing this to her. Since I was now retired she made sure I assumed the duties of keeping the house clean and preparing all meals. I actually enjoyed this since she was my Queen and I wanted to do anything to please her.

As the dominant she did check to make sure I always did everything on the daily lists she made for me. I did everything out of my intense love for her. It was always assumed that I would complete all tasks to meet her extremely high standards. And that any failure on my part would be met by appropriate punishment. There was no room for me to argue if I failed in my duty to her. I must always except any punishment she deemed necessary. Saying no was not allowed. If I did dare to question the deemed punishment I was usually met with twice as severe a reward. I especially knew not to test her if she had a bad day at work. Sometimes I bore the brunt of an unhappy day. She made sure I never questioned her authority. Occasionally my ass wore the harsh stripes when she had a bad day. She also punished me at times just to make sure I knew she was in charge. I had to hide the fact that her discipline could actually turn me on. If she even thought I was enjoying it she would double or triple the harshness.

She also enjoyed humiliating and embarrassing me in front of others. She did know that turned me on. After I had met Dan a few times and we found out of our mutual enjoyment of having our wives humiliate and embarrass us. Dans wife Sally would always threaten him with stopping the "games" they played if he ever refused anything she suggested. Whereas Cassandra wouldn't even think of stopping our play. If anything she would increase it if I gave any resistance. It was a way of life for us. Not just a game we played. She is dominate, I am her submissive. Period. I also am never allowed to initiate sex. That is for her alone to decide. If she thinks I have masturbated without her consent she will punish me without mercy. And if she thinks I have done it again she will put me in chastity to make sure I don't anymore. I am only allowed to cum when she says I may.

"Jodie, I had lunch with Sally today. She told me how she walks Dan around the circle in our neighborhood every night naked. I think we should start that nightly ritual also. It sounds like so much fun. In fact I'm thinking tonight. It is 10:00 PM so strip naked right now. That includes shoes. She allows Don to wear shoes but I won't be that lenient with you."

"Mistress Cassandra, don't you think it will be hard on my feet?"

"I really don't care. The road is all macadam so you should have no problem."

"Yes Mistress." I reply.

I strip down until I'm naked. "I'm ready Ma'am."

"I'll go easy on you for your first time. Later I'll have your collar and use a leash to lead you. Let's go."

We go down our sidewalk to the road and start walking around the loop. It is a little over a half mile to walk all the way around. So at a normal pace it might take fifteen minutes. In bare feet maybe a little longer.

"Mistress Cassandra, aren't you worried about someone seeing us? Calling the police to report someone being indecent?"

"No." she replies, knowing I have no idea it is nudist friendly community with kinky and nude behavior allowed. "You just do what I tell you, and don't worry about what anyone but me thinks. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No Ma'am I don't." I say worriedly. She has rarely made me walk naked in public in the manor we are now.

As we are just about back to our starting point I see headlights coming in from the highway. I cover my cock with my hands even though it is still obvious I'm naked to anyone that would see me.

"Hands at your side NOW." she screams at me. "You are never to try and cover yourself while we are out walking here."

"The next time, I'll bring along my crop or quirt. And there will be no warnings. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry I let you down in my behavior. I shall strive to please you always."

The headlights of the car grow closer until they are right beside us. The car slows and the drivers side window slides down. "Good evening I thought you were Dan and Sally out for your nightly walk."

"Sorry, but no, we are Cassandra and Jodie. We just moved into the house beside Sally and Dan."

The man in the car laughs "No problem I guess we will get used to more naked people walking at night. So welcome to the neighborhood. My name is Gil, and this is my wife Brenda. We sometimes take naked walks at night also."

After they drive away we continue walking around the loop four more times. Cassandra has noticed that my cock is hard and standing at attention.

"I see your cock is hard." as she smacks it and it sways wildly. "It seems that this really turns you on. I know Sally said Dan always gets hard on his walks even if he just orgasmed and came. In fact she uses naked walks as a way to get him hard again if necessary."

She grabs my cock very hard and pulls me towards her. She reaches down and grabs my balls and squeezes them. I flinch in pain. "Stand still Jodie or I will hurt you much worse." She squeezes and pulls my balls in the air lifting me high up on my toes. With her other hand she reaches around and smacks my ass hard. Then she pulls my balls in different directions making my body shift to follow. Grabbing my cock she smacks the head. Then her hand is back squeezing my balls again while also squeezing my cock. I'm jumping around in pain not knowing what she will do next. "Stop it Jodie or I will make it much worse."

I try to relax and let her have her way. And we continue on our walk until we are back at our house.

Upon returning home we enter the house and Cassandra says "I'm sorry we missed Dan in his nightly naked walk. Maybe we will see him tomorrow night."

"If it pleases you, Ma'am." I reply.

She leads me into the bedroom. "It's late and I need to cum before I go to sleep. I have to get up early in the morning to go to work." She says as she strips off her clothes and climbs on the bed. She lays on her back and spreads her legs which I see as my clue to lick her to an orgasm. I get on my knees between her legs and see her beautiful shaved pussy. I move down and start by running my tongue up and down her outer lips. As I lick they open so I can lick and suck her inner lips. I run my tongue up and down her beautiful lips and feel her growing wetness. She tastes heavenly. I live for these moments. Servicing my Queen.

I feel her responding as my tongue and lips make love to her. My hands on her flawless smooth silky thighs. My tongue reaches for her clitty and her body responds. I slowly insert two fingers in her pussy and and start to fuck her with them. She is writhing now. Her orgasm building. I lick and suck her clit. Trying to suck it into my mouth. My tongue circling it. I look up at her and see her eyes are closed. Concentrating on her bodily feelings. Her eyes open and i meet her gaze. She has fire in her eyes. I know exactly what she needs.

I run my tongue down below her pussy and brush it against her asshole. As I do that she raises her body in the air responding. I know how she loves me to do that to her. And then I continue licking up between her wet pussy lips until I'm back at her clitty again. I use my lips to suck and pull on it. My tongue circling it. Two fingers still inside her pussy fucking her. She is responding very strongly and I can tell she is close to her orgasm. Soft moans escape from her lips. She has her hands on my head pulling me into her. I lick and suck as she explodes with an intense orgasm. I continue to lick until she pushes my head away and lays there in her afterglow.

I slowly crawl up beside her and snuggle up tightly. I have a raging hard on but know not to touch it without her permission. She reaches around and grabs hold of it and squeezes. Our eyes meet and she says "Not tonight Jodi." And we both fall asleep together.

In the morning we I wake early and go in the kitchen and start some coffee. As I move around the kitchen I'm reminded of last night and my cock starts to grow until it is standing at attention. I know not to touch it without permission. I start making waffles which is my breakfast specialty. I whip the egg whites and fold them into the batter. The waffle iron is just hot now and I put some batter in it. After the waffle is ready I place it on a plate with butter and Maple syrup. I also put some fresh strawberries I have sliced beside the waffle I place the plate on a tray along with a cup of coffee, a small glass of orange juice and a vase with a red rose in it. I carry the tray into the bedroom and set it on the bed beside my Queen.

"Mistress Cassandra, it is time for you to wake up." I softly whisper in her ear. This is how I start every morning. Bringing her breakfast in bed and helping her prepare to go to work. As her eyes open she sees me looking at her. She reaches her arms behind her head and stretches in the most beautiful motion I can imagine. It causes her breasts to rise up in a most inviting way. "Naughty boy, I see you looking." I smile and lower my head bashfully. She slowly sits up enough she can taste the breakfast I have made for her. The coffee exactly the way she likes it. "You may sit on the bed and join me Jodie." I sit until she is finished eating and take the tray back to the kitchen. I know she will get up and shower now. I clean up the dishes and waffle iron. Trying to get the kitchen back into immaculate shape.

Cassandra comes out dressed and has a paper in her hand. "Here is a list of your jobs for the day Jodie." I take it and say "Thank you Mistress."

"I expect this house to be white glove clean when I get home from work. And I will expect my dinner to be ready at 6:00 PM sharp."

Seeing my hard on she says "Maybe I need to do something about that before I leave. Get some ice packs out of the refrigerator."

I get two ice packs and give them to her. She places them on my cock to make it shrink down in size. After it has shrunk she gets my chastity device and puts it on me. Shoving my still shrinking cock in it. It is a very small device and all you can see are my balls. She has pushed my cock down until it painfully small. She locks it and places the key in her purse.

"I know you probably don't really need that Jodie. But it is just a precaution in case that hard cock was just to tempting for you. We both know you are not allowed to touch it without permission. Now remember to get everything on your list completed. I think you will have enough time to complete everything. Don't you?"

I look at the list and reply "Yes Mistress, I shall complete everything on the list and have the house cleaned to perfection upon your arrival home tonight."

I keep the house looking like a model home. I always try and make several trips around before she comes home just to make sure nothing is out of place. I never want her to be upset after a hard day at work by seeing her house in any sort of disarray. And I also know that depending on her mood I might be punished if she is displeased in any way. She is my Queen and I always want her to be happy and satisfied in her Castle.

DaddyDear
DaddyDear
15 Followers