Surrender Your Maleness

Story Info
How I became a bisexual sub fo my wife.
2.8k words
3.99
4.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamtby
jamtby
299 Followers

Love and sex bring pleasure and happiness. Sexual desires can be manipulated to gain control of a person. They can be molded into a web that captures a person's body and spirit for the pleasure of another. Like a spider wrapping a cocoon around its victim, you become helpless to their desires and demands. You will do whatever they want without question and simply obey. The pleasure you receive comes from erotic arousal as new demands are placed upon you. I was caught in that web.

It started simple enough. A bitter divorce left me financially broke, emotionally drained, and convinced love was not worth the pain. Then it happened. Almost year after my marriage breakup, out company hired an administrative assistant for the regional manager. Barb entered my life. At 5ft 7 inches, 155 her lbs, blond, and great legs, Barb made quite an impression. I was asked to introduce to our staff and show her around the office. I viewed this as just a curtsey and nothing more. Stopping at the break room for a coffee we started to talk. It was lite conversation but she did seem to be interested in me. Later I took her to lunch and a relationship developed.

We started dating and after dinner one Friday evening Barb invited me to her apartment. After kissing and hugging she excused herself to go to the bathroom. When she came back she was naked. "I thought you wouldn't mind me getting comfortable." Obviously, I didn't. We ended up in bed and spent the weekend there. Nine months later we got married. Our vanilla sex life was great. My work required me to move to Florida. Barb quickly found work and we continued to build a life together. Although I did not know it, life was about to change.

Friday nights were date nights which included dining out, going to the movies, or with friends at a local bar. One rainy February, Friday Barb wanted to stay home and play cards. We started with gin rummy but soon she wanted to play poker. While not a world champion, I am reasonably good at that game. Instead of money, she wanted to play strip poker. My initial luck gave me confidence that I would soon have Barb naked. Lady Luck left me and after another half an hour I was down to my boxers and she to her bra and panties.

Barb said, "Let's make this interesting. The loser of this hand must do whatever the winner wants for the night. Do you agree?"

Since I had won the last two hands, I confidently said yes especially since I had the deal. I had a pair of aces and a pair of eights. Thinking I might get another ace or eight I drew one card, a two of clubs. She asked for three cards. That usually means the other person doesn't have anything. Confident that I would win, I dealt her three new cards.

I laid down my hand. "Beat that"

She smiled and laid down the Ace, King, Queen, Jack, and ten of spades. "Beat that. That beats your two pairs. Stand up,take off your boxers. You and they belong to me tonight"

I reluctantly stood up to remove them when she pulled them down and grabbed my now erect cock.

In a firm voice, she ordered, "Follow me."

Her firm grip on my cock awakened strange desires. Once in the bedroom, I was ordered to bend over the bed. Grabbing my ass, Barb began spanking me. My erect cock became red and hard.

She said, "You need to be taught a lesson." As she started to stroke my cock, "Don't cum until I tell you can."

Over what seemed like hours she would stroke me to almost the point of orgasm and then stop. Spank me some more and repeat. Each time I would start to moan and finally beg for release. She seemed to enjoy my increased erotic pleas. Finally, no longer able to control myself, she released my overwhelming passion and I collapsed on the floor exhausted.

She said, "You were a good boy. If you please me, you will find a new sense of pleasure. Now you are going to fuck me."

After I stripped off her bra and panties, we made love for a long time. She moaned with pleasure as I worshiped her pussy and then fucked her. She was please. "My good boy, you are pleasing me and I will show you many new things. "

I have always slept in my underwear. After going to the bathroom to clean up, I put my underwear on and got into bed. Barb never went to bed without wearing a nightgown or pajamas. Tonight, after she put on her PJ's, she came into the bedroom. Seeing I was already in bed dressed as usual she frowned. I was told to take them off and sleep nude. I objected but she reminded me that she had won and I had agreed to do what she told me to do. After a minute I obeyed. My strange desires started to emerge. Her ordering me naked brought back the humiliation I felt when a nurse ordered me to take off my clothes in order to receive a pre-employment exam when I was 18.. Barb had become dominant in our sexual relationship. Lying nude released many fantasy dreams but I finally fell asleep.

Sometime in the middle of that night, I was awakened by my back and ass being rubbed. As I touched my erection, the voice said, "No, that's mine. You don't touch it." As I became more aroused Berb whispered, "Be a good boy and let me take you the way I want." Becoming more aroused and submissive, I surrendered. Then I felt a cool cream being rubbed on my rectum. "I am going to make you feel like you never have felt before." At that movement she slipped something into my ass I moaned, and my erection became intense.

Barb said, "Don't cum yet baby, You need to feel the pleasure of my control. " After several minutes of denial, Barb's soft hand continued stroking me then she said, "Go ahead baby cum for me show me you can please me." Within a minute I erupted.

She whispered, "When you please me, you get rewards. If you don't, please me, you get punished."

In the morning we returned to our normal weekend routine. For the next week that night remained only a memory. That changed the following Saturday. I was getting out of bed and starting to get dressed when Barb said, "Baby, you look so good naked, I don't want you to put any clothes on for a while, I want see you naked. You don't need to hide anything from me. Please go make some coffee for us."

I obeyed her soothing but commanding request. This single event started a string of events where she wanted me nude to do various household chores. She would often say, "You look like a handsome boy pleasing his mother."

During the day I looked and acted like a strong man. At home I was becoming increasingly submissive to Barb and her desires.

To our neighbors and friends, we were a normal couple who did normal things. But I gradually gave up my control to please her. I did receive sexual pleasure. But I was increasingly becoming submissive to her demands. She started introducing some BDSM activities.

That started with a video. It was a movie where a woman conducted bondage on a male. As the pictures flashed on the,TV, Barb seemed to become excited. Pausing the video, she turned to me, "Take off your clothes, you need to watch this naked. After a moment of hesitation, I obeyed. As the video restarted, my cock responded and became erect.

She said, "I thought you would like this movie. You could be a good sex slave. What do you think?"

I didn't reply but my cock had become hard. Barb said, "I see your response, I want you to become my sex slave. In exchange for your obedience, I will give you pleasure you can only fantasize about."

That began a series of "lessons" on becoming a good sex slave. This included being tied to the bed while she sat on my erect cock. Spankings with various instruments, and dildo training. Each time I became more willing and submissive to her desires. With each surrender I became more willing to do whatever she wanted however extreme it might be. This led her shaving my pubic hair. She said a good sex slave must be hair free. Mandatory wearing a butt plug while I was home. Doing all household chores naked while she watched.

On a date night we had dinner with her coworker, friend Carol and her husband. The conversation shifted from office gossip and an upcoming concert to sex. Gay and lesbian sex talk was no longer a taboo. I had become an accepted lifestyle. I was shocked as Barb seemed to be interested in gay relationships. She commented, "I wonder how two guys can get it on together?"

Carol smiled, "The guy with the biggest dick takes the smaller one and fucks him in the ass. Oh, I really know but it would be fun to watch."

Barb commented, "Carol, I agreed that it would be exciting to watch two guys or women have sex with each other."

Although this was a passing conversation, I was surprised and shocked they even brought gay sex up. The conversation then changed to an upcoming outdoor art fair.

Upon returning home from date night Barb said, "I want you to masturbate for me like you do when you're by yourself. Nothing is to be hidden from me. You are my husband. No sexual secrets or desires are to be kept from me. Get your clothes off and share your dark secrets. What can I use to turn you into my completely obedient submissive?"

She pointed to a chair and told me to sit and start telling her my secrets and play with my cock. I said, "No this is not fair. Some things should be kept secret. Besides you have played with my dick and know how to arouse me."

She replied, "You need to fully disclose your passions to me. I doubt anyone has ever watched you masturbate and I want to be the one person who has seen you. Nothing is to be kept from me. I want to totally control your passions. Now start sharing with me. What secret do you have that I haven't heard?"

The thought of doing something for her that no one had ever seen me do start an erotic reaction. My cock hardened which gave away my increasing desires. I felt an uneasy obligation to give in to her demands.

As I started to stroke my cock, I shared my dark fantasy of being forced at gunpoint to have sex with a man. While his wife held the gun on me I was ordered to strip and bend over a table. I resisted by the male just laughed and started to strip me. Ripping my clothes off, they both enjoyed my humiliation. I was then forced to bend over a table. My legs are spread and tied to the table legs. Fingers penetrated my ass and soon I was totally opened before the male's cock entered me. His wife said, "Fuck him like you would a bitch." His penetrations raised a sense of excitement that lasted until he exploded in me. As he withdrew from inside me she says, "He's no longer a man but a faggot bitch. We can use him anytime because we have pictures."

As I erupted the flow of white spilled on me and the chair. Barb seemed aroused.

"Now I know your secret desire. You want to be fucked by a man. Are your gay or bisexual?"

I protested, "I am straight and love fucking you. Let's do that now."

We had wonderful sex that lasted a long time. In the end, we kissed and cuddled like two lovers.

Although I was humiliated about sharing that fantasy, the experience of being totally open did change our relationship. Barb assumed a more demanding. She started spending more time away from home with her girlfriends. While she had a binge drinking problem, periods of drunkenness became more frequent. Demands for risky sexual activities started to occur.

One Saturday night I was told to wear only a T-shirt, jeans, and slip-ons. She told me to drive to an address in St Petersburg. At 10:00 PM on Saturday traffic was light so what normally would take 40 only took 30 minutes. Before getting out of the van, Barb told me we would meet her new friend Lori.

Opening the door to a very large home, an older, larger woman greeted us. Barb and Lori hugged. Barb then introduced Lori.

"This is my good friend and coworker, Lori. She has helped me to discover things about myself. She also knows about yours and my relationship. I have agreed to have her help us become a better couple."

I wondered what that meant?

Then Lori said, "I know your secrets and it's time for me to take you under control as true submissive. I have taken many submissive men to a higher level. They have become more than they expected possible. Now take off your clothes and let me see for myself what your wife has shared about you."

Common sense said get out of here now. But my dark passions said stay. Then Barb stood up and said, "Take them off now and let Lori see you. You have nothing to hide. Besides, I know your cock is already begging to be let out."

Her voice and years of condition resulted in me obeying. Within several minutes I was wearing only my boxers. "Okay, those go too. Nothing on that the order."

I complied. Standing naked in front of two women was strange but exciting at the same time.

Lori came over to examine me. As her hands ran down my back to my butt, my cock became hard.

She asked, "Are you into anal?"

I immediately said, "No".

Barb injected, "During college he had an experience with a woman and her gay lover at a party. He doesn't talk about it but reluctantly did finally share it with me. Apparently, they fucked him a number of times. He fantasizes about it especially when he masturbates. I have fingered him several times at night and he moans and cums."

Lori smiled, "I bet he is either gay or bisexual. As such we should all have fun especially as he is trained."

Barb said, "Several times I have suggested that we have a threesome with another guy but he said he wouldn't do that. His resistance seemed forced not real. I believe he would submit to a strong male."

Lori nodded in agreement and with hands-on my chest she said, "These nipples and boobs have potential." Down to my cock, "This is a small one, I can see why you and I have such good sex."

Humiliated at that remark, I said, "Look this has gone far enough. I am getting dressed. Barb if you don't, stay we are getting a divorce."

Barb looked at Lori, "You have him now. He wants to stay and obey. Do you want me to control him or do you? Or would you fucking me get him more excited? I know lesbian porn has been on his computer."

Lori responded, "Let me start with him. I want you to watch. I think your man has the potential to become your house sissy. He is willing and has the body that can become what you want and I can use."

Once my training began I became obedient to Lori. She stimulated my erotic senses and need to obey her wishes. With Barb watching, Lori brought one of her male partners into the room. As I stood naked in front of both women, he took control of my cock and began to masturbate me. I wanted to resist and leave but I stayed as the pleasure built. Lori kept encouraging me to respond.

She said, "You are safe here and can release your inhibitions. You are now my obedient sub."

She then said to the male, "Fuck him, he wants and needs you to fuck him."

I no longer resisted but submitted to whatever he wanted and Lori demanded. The pleasure and release exceeded my fears.

Since that night I have become a bisexual submissive being used by both Barb, Lori as well as a number of Lori's male friends. How long I can continue this lifestyle remains uncertain. The sexual highs continue and I crave even more.

jamtby
jamtby
299 Followers