Cassandra's Adventures Pt. 03

Story Info
Cass decides to stop by the office...
19.2k words
4.8
23.1k
88

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,122 Followers

Author's note: Had to split this into two, maybe three parts. Seeing how long this one got, I think that was a good idea. Hope enjoy the third part of this story. Take care.

Thanks to Grandeman. Great guy, always a huge help to the series.

*

That Sunday morning I woke up raging hard. Reliving the events of last night in my dreams had left me thoroughly horned up. I heard the shower shut off, as Cass was getting washed up. Soon after I received a photo of her naked ass and shortly after she was walking into the bedroom, in nothing but a small towel wrapped around her girthy booty.

"We need to wash the big towels," Cass complained, gesturing to how the towel didn't even reach past mid-thigh.

"Absolutely not," I answered, letting my eyes travel down her body.

While it had been a while since she had done gymnastics at the level she used to do, she was still supremely athletic, and her toned muscular form was a sight to admire. Cass then noticed my morning wood.

"My my, let me take care of that for ya," Cass said sensually.

She walked over to her dresser and got out a condom. Though the condom sort of ruined some of the enjoyment they explored with each other, we still took great pleasure in making each other feel good.

"Whoops, wrong one. These are Neil's. I'll find a smaller one," Cass said, and tossed the condom in the drawer, and picked up another one.

Did she really just tease me about my size compared to Neil? I was not small. But I was no Neil either.

"You know what I have discovered?" Cass asked.

"No?"

"A small extra fantasy that sort of coincides with what we already are doing... and I have already tested the waters of it a bit. I think you're sort of into it, but I know I am."

"What is it, babe?"

"A good slice of humiliation," Cass said, finally climbing onto the bed.

"Really? That's why you just did the condom thing now? And-"

"And let Neil treat me like he does, besides being a somewhat morbid bastard? Absolutely," Cass said, finishing my thought perfectly. "I was thinking about it, but it's something that really gets me going. Especially in the heat of the moment, it drives me wild!"

Cass laid a finger on my lips and I leaned back into the bed.

"Let me treat my man properly," Cass said in her most sensual way.

Cass then ripped the package. What she did next was something I never would expect from her. She took out the condom, slipped it into her mouth, and before I had time to digest what was going on, she had slipped the condom down my cock with her lips!

I damn near came just from that.

"Thought you'd like that," Cass teased while I groaned from the warmth of her mouth. "But that's all you get!"

It wasn't lost on me. I might've had her mouth around my cock for the first time. But not really. There was this annoying layer of latex between the pleasure of Cass' sweet mouth and my cock.

"Only Neil gets my mouth bare," Cass whispered in my ear. And with that, Cass climbed up and sank down on my cock. She started grinding on top of me.

Instead of picking up speed, she focused on her dirty talk, something that always got her going.

"You know how close he got huh?" Cass moaned, grinding hard against me. "Makes me wonder what the next step is..."

"You wanna fuck him?" I dared. It damn near hurt to ask, but I had to!

"Hell yeah! What warm-blooded hot female wouldn't try out a cock like that? Would you let me?!" Cass asked, getting more frantic, and started raising herself up from me, slamming back down producing groans from us both.

She kept her slow firm pace up, letting me roam her magnificent body with my hands, cupping her beautiful breast, stroking her midsection making her tickle all over. But she was way too distracted by our fantasy, arching her back and closing her eyes in bliss, clutching my chest with her nails.

"Do you want me to fuck him, then? Wouldn't that be the ultimate fucked up thing to do, huh? You keep dangling that big meat in front of me, what is a girl to think? I'm telling you, if we keep this up, it is inevitable! And Neil is getting, oh fuck... so... impatient..."

Cass could barely focus, teasing herself and teasing me interchangeably. I knew it was a huge turn-on for her that Neil was so forceful and dominant with her, for her to submit to his demanding will. It was for me too. I groaned in reply, just imagining that big dick ravaging my beautiful fiancée. It was naughty it had to happen.

"Say yes, and I'll make it happen. One of these days. If you say yes, it will be the final step, and there will be no way back, even if you beg me not to! Please, Isaac, say yes! I need that big dick in my life! I need to know what it's like!"

Cass was now frantically slamming herself up and down on me, building up both our taboo-filled pleasure orgasms.

"Maybe I'll do it anyway. Let him bend me over and take me with his huge cock. Tell you about it after? How about that? Maybe one of these days you'll come home to a well-fucked girlfriend! He'll stretch me so good, I bet. Can't help but be a bit curious how it'll feel. Think about how eager he'll be! He'll fucking destroy me!"

Cass started grinding again, moving fast and hard on me. She bent down to my ear, her hot breath warming my cheek, her black curls hanging over and tickling my face. The pleasure of her closeness and her naughtiness of her words, leaning heavily into the final fantasy going for the final leap was bringing us both to a mutual orgasmic crescendo.

"Didn't he bet you he'd fuck me? I guess you're losing that bet then!" Cass moaned, cuddling her cheek into mine. Her actions were so sensual, but her words and intentions were so obnoxious and vile. It fueled me like nothing else.

"Fuck him, Cass. Please fuck him!" I groaned through gritted teeth. "Give the bastard what he wants! Give him what he needs!"

It was enough to send us over the edge, the mutual admittance to Neil's dominant cock. We fucked each other through until we were both utterly spent, passing out.

*

Getting back to work was a bitch. Still, the workload was immense. I was however promised a bit of free time in the middle of the week, from Wednesday and onwards. Cass and I had a trip where we were going to check out some stuff for the wedding. We were checking out some veteran cars we wanted to rent for the day, and we had a few places scouted. We also toyed with the idea of driving the first part of our honeymoon in a veteran car. It was either a veteran car or some super sportscar ala a Ferrari or something. Though we didn't really know what that honeymoon was just yet.

Though, the big man upstairs, Jeff, talked me into popping by on Sunday when we were back instead, to see if my guys in the cubicles did their work properly. Basically, run over some books and some numbers for a few hours.

Something else that was also stressing me was my constant erections. Cass had been teasing me about fucking Neil, and that she would tell me when it happened. But that also entailed that one of these days I might get the text. The text that would mark the end of Cass exclusively being my partner. Mark the end of Neil's conquest. Mark the end of Cass' fidelity.

With a guy like Neil.

I thought she might not go through with it though. There was a lot of baggage to making such a giant leap. It was all fun to talk about, and it certainly made for some good fucking, but fantasy and reality is two vastly different things. Fantasy was often something you never could do, be or have. Just thinking of all they had done so far made me madly jealous, and just as turned on.

That being said, this fantasy could very likely turn into a very real reality. More than it already was.

Not knowing was an aching anxiety, to say the least.

Because Cass was busy today, and I didn't want to face Neil just yet, I joined some of the guys out to a nearby cafe for lunch. I wasn't a huge fan of it, but it was a nice change of pace I guess. Change of scenery. And, I didn't have to listen to the vacuum cleaner.

When I was back, I found my office tended to, showing the mark of Neil having been there. I wondered if he expected to see us there and if he expected more out of Cass. Or if he dared do anything in front of me again, even after our little chat.

Luckily, I didn't have to face the bastard until later when I was leaving. I found Neil smoking outside at the corner of the building. I tried to walk past him, but when he saw me he, unfortunately, made his way over, more or less blocking my way of passage.

"Didn't see you at lunch," Neil chuckled.

I stopped. I knew Cass was waiting for me in the car, and I didn't want to have to force an awkward moment between the three of us.

"Nor your misses. Really missed her at lunch," Neil said happily. "Met her just a few minutes ago tho. I just had that bitch suck me off over in my car. Just now."

I looked at him with a mix of shock and anger. At first, I wondered how dare he talk to me like that? After last week? Then a wash the terror came through. Was he telling the truth? It wasn't unlikely, but did Neil really gloat about it in front of my face like this?

"Yeah right," I said, blowing him off. Neil gave a bark of a laugh that made me clench my fists.

"Hah! I'm still dripping if you need any convincing. I'm telling you, one of these days I'm gonna fuck that girl of yours. She's hungry for it, I can tell! She's dripping wet for-"

"You know, I could get you fired any second, right? Just because I want to," I told him through gritted teeth.

"Pff, go ahead. Then I'll have more time to spend with your girl," Neil laughed and wandered off into the building.

I was fuming by the time I sat down next to Cass in the car. Neil held too much power, I thought.

"What happened?" she asked, pulling out of the parking lot.

"Just Neil busting my balls again. How he's going to fuck you and he even said that you just had blown him in his car."

Cass was silent for a bit as we drove.

"Eh, Cass?" I asked, a bit concerned.

"I kinda just blew him. Kinda."

I looked at her in sheer disbelief. Her bluntness always caught me off-guard.

"You gonna catch a bug like that," Cass chuckled.

I realized my mouth was hanging open and closed it immediately.

"What?" was all I was able to say. I checked my phone immediately. But nothing there.

"Sorry... Neil didn't want to record... he doesn't wanna do it every time and honestly, I didn't want to nag him. Setting up the shot kinda breaks the flow sometimes. Besides, he needed his hand free."

"Really?"

While I preferred it recorded, and we certainly needed to find a way to remedy this, I also didn't mind if sometimes it wasn't. As long as Cass was honest with me. Hell, in the context of taboo kinks, her going off cam was perhaps in some way a turn-on in itself. Denying me the participation, going behind my back sort of... And it was a fair argument. When you wanna hook up, setting up a sexy shot in the middle of it might break it up a bit.

"What was the other hand doing?" I asked.

"One guiding my head, one fingering my ass," Cass said, biting her lip as we drove.

Fuck, I wanted to get home so bad. Luckily it wasn't a long drive.

"I didn't think I'd like it, but Neil didn't really give me much choice. He just slipped his hands down my tight pants, feeling on my ass, then as I was sucking him good and deep, he slowly inched his finger down to my asshole and pressed it in. Not all the way, but boy did I feel it. It was so different. But it wasn't that bad, actually... Maybe I'll even let you do it sometime in the distant future," Cass said, chuckling as if the idea itself was ridiculous.

She gave me a side glance to see my reaction. Not disappointed, she continued as if she hadn't said anything outta the ordinary.

"Anyway, a bigger obstacle, literally. Isaac. Neil wanted to fuck so bad. Me too... If only he brought a condom... He tried to shoot his luck by letting him hit it raw by teasing the shit out of me. Didn't work though. So many ruined orgasms," Cass pouted playfully.

We now sat on the sofa, Cass leaning on me, looking up at me. How did we get here? I must've followed her lead. Cass reached over with her hand and gently stroked my cock on top of my pants.

"Jesus, Isaac, you get hard every time I mention him. You really wanna go down this path, huh? Well, we're already on it so... Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah. Well, I guess he liked it when I was the one doing the work last time because he let me do my thing. I fucking worshipped that huge cock, Isaac. Worshiped it. Licking the huge violet veins, really getting to know the way around his huge head. Taking it slow when he got too close. Yeah, had to get him back for that, you know. Fuck I was on fire. He kept teasing me about how good he could fuck me, how he'd stretch me out and fill me up like never before. I could've fucked him right there, but he didn't have any condoms... I have to be on the safe side with him, we can't trust him for shit."

Cass still stroked my cock over my pants, never fishing it out. I was desperate for release, but remained patient, trying to get more out of her story.

"So it turns out Neil is pretty sensitive in his cockhead. I can tell from the way he groans when I focus there. I started doing these shorter strokes, with a lot of suction, and Neil groaned so loud. I could see even from having his huge cock in my mouth that his dick became redder with each stroke. Fuck. It was so much. It didn't take long before he came right into my mouth. I had to swallow several times. And boy, Neil does not taste bad at all. Maybe he does some trick to make it taste better, but I have to say. It's not bad. At all."

Cass looked down at my throbbing cock, hidden under my pants still.

"Is it okay if we pause on this? I know you want it... But it's just not the same with that condom, I have to say. Stupid idea of mine. Maybe if we save it for our trip on Wednesday?"

"But Neil..."

"There's a difference, you see. Neil does what he wants. And for that matter, he'll be using a condom too if it comes to that."

And with that, Cass stood up, gave me a cheeky smile, and headed off to the kitchen. I looked at her lovely, teasing ass as she disappeared through the door. I felt lightheaded.

*

Tuesday was Monday rinse and repeat. It was a bitch, and I went out for lunch. Not very exciting about it, really. Again, at the end of the day, I was greeted with the unpleasant sight of Neil. He waved cheerfully at me and came over as I walked out the front door.

"Hey there, buddy!" Neil exclaimed.

Did he call me buddy? Really? After everything he did, after everything he said? Everything I said? Maybe it was his morbid sense of humor. His sly smile certainly seemed to indicate so.

"Fuck, man, that girl of yours is something else. I'm this close to fucking her! She's resisting though!" Neil chuckled, holding up his finger and thumb an inch apart.

I clenched my fist, walking past him. Neil didn't follow luckily, as I hurried away.

Cass was sitting in the car waiting for me, smiling warmly at me. She looked a bit disheveled. And was that some... stains on her orange blouse? She followed my eyes, down to her lower stomach where there were some large stains.

"I... had a small accident," Cass said, smiling innocently.

"I swear! I even have video evidence!" Cass said in a joking defensive way. "But don't watch it until we're home. I wanna watch it with you."

"I'm paying for the speeding ticket," I said slightly out of breath. I was dying to finally see a video of Cass in action. It had been days.

"Oh, you'll love this one!"

As soon as we got home, I lifted Cass up and carried her to the bedroom. Cass squealed in delight as I threw her on the bed.

"Someones eager. Something tells me this fantasy of ours was not a bad idea!" Cass said, smiling wickedly.

"You have no idea!" I answered, joining her.

"Now get down here and let me jerk you off to the hottest porn you'll ever see."

That's right. I'm not to fuck her until the trip. Oh well. I take what I get at this point, being pent up from yesterday and from her teasing in the car. I slid into bed and Cass cuddled up next to me.

"Roll the tape," Cass said, fishing my dick outta my boxers.

The video started. The last video at the hotel had been quite a few feet away from Cass, at a low angle as Neil fucked her ass cheeks. This video was shot in an extreme close-up of nothing but parts of her cheek and nose, her mouth, and a gigantic, bulbous, almost purple head.

There was no build-up. As soon as the video started, Neil's abnormally big cock pushed up against those sweet lips of hers, and after a moment of hesitation, the whole head and a few inches drove into Cass' mouth. A loud groan came from behind the camera. Not only that, but also from Cass. She truly did like getting dicked down, even if it was through her mouth.

For several minutes Neil was slowly pushing his big dick in and out her sweet lips, edging the flare of his cockhead on her lips. Occasionally slipping it out of her mouth to let Cass lick around the head, then thrust back into her mouth. When he did this, Cass would meet his head with her tongue, causing loud groans from Neil.

Neil seemed content with having his head being focused on, rather than his entire cock, as he was keeping his thrusts pretty shallow, but firmly deliberate. It was obvious that she was using a lot of tongue, with the amount of spit and slop that came from with every thrust.

Every stroke seemed to send a shiver through Neil as he was jaggedly sawing in. Neil started picking up the pace a bit but still letting Cass do her thing, enveloping his cock with her wet tongue. Neil abruptly gave one loud grunt and jolted forward and white sperm spurted into her mouth. I could only tell he was cumming because of the pulsing from Neil's dick, and that it erupted out of the corner of Cass' mouth. Neil's abnormally thick cum was dribbling down the sides of her cheeks, and when she smiled even more cum trickled out.

Damn, he truly came a lot. Her mouth had to be filled up ten times. Some trickled out her mouth, and some Cass swallowed. The whole time she was smiling, enjoying having made this huge cock cum in her mouth with such expertise. Neil dragged his cock out from her mouth and smacked her cum covered cheek with the tip a few times. The video ended with those slick sounds echoing in my ears.

It was sickening, burning through my chest to see how intimately they had spent their time together. It was truly a slower kind of blow job. It seemed like they had been in no haste to reach the climax, instead enjoying the process. It was a new dynamic that was filling me with both anxiety and wicked thoughts of where all this could lead. I was dying to know. It was so wrong. And it was so right.

Then there was another video. Did they really hook up twice while waiting for me? How long had they been out there in the parking lot? How many times were Neil able to go in a day?

Judging from the little scenery there was, it was all happening in the car.

The second video was also a close up, but this time it showed Cass' cute face from neck up. She was laying on her back in the back seat of the Camry, by the looks of it. Her face was an expression in the middle of curiosity and anticipation, as her eyes were focused on the screen to make sure she filmed it all properly. Her mouth slightly agape, and her brow slightly furrowed, as if waiting for something.

Then she gasped.

Then she closed her eyes.

Arching her eyebrows even further.

Cass' whole face contorted cutely and beautifully in sheer fulfillment.

Small slick sounds started to come from somewhere below her, soon evolving into loud slurping and happy groans. Those sounds would haunt me. The heavy breathing and loud slurping, like someone sucking on a rapidly melting cone. The content groans of whoever was doing the licking. It was vile and sloppy. It was Neil eating Cass' pussy.

Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,122 Followers