Cassandra's Adventures Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whose pussy is this now?" Neil shoved through his gritted teeth.

"Wh- shut up... just give it to me! Fuck! Shit!" Cass pressed out through a guttural jagged groan, not really paying attention to all that crap. She was way too busy getting fucked.

"Who owns this pussy, heh?!" Neil demanded, slowing his thrusts.

"Fuck, who do you think?!" Cass replied, annoyed by the interruption, trying to press back against Neil.

"Say it, bitch!" Neil said, pressing hard up against her cervix, tickling her inner portions. She was not yet accustomed getting hit this deep, and certainly not while getting stretched so much.

"YOURS!" Cass shouted. "It's your pussy!"

She silently thanked God that the vacuum was roaring now. Cass was bound to submit to Neil, but she had no idea how such dirty talk would affect her dear Isaac. Fuck, Neil was fucking her so good she had all but forgotten about him up till now.

But with the disguise of an empty office, and with the roaring vacuum, Neil could fuck Cass as hard and good as he dared. Normally he would've just shoved himself in and thrust away until he came. Condom or not. However, Cass was the hottest woman he'd ever fucked, and he had a sneaky suspicion he could continue this affair if he played his cards right.

Instead of giving her full force, he held a decent pace, but with firm, deep penetration. Only pulling back an inch or two before pressing in again hard. Sawing into her and letting her feel the full girth and length of his cock. His cock was by now sloshing easily back and forth into Cass's gushing pussy.

"That is so deep... That is right up as far as you get," Cass groaned.

"No regrets then?" Neil asked, giving her ass a firm slap. No doubt leaving an imprint.

"Fuck no!" Cass squealed, cumming over and over again.

Neil gave her a series of short, hard rapid thrusts, forcing Cass to pant and moan like never before. This was incredible! It wasn't like any of the fucking she'd done with her fiancé or anybody else for that matter. Neil filled her up over and over, shoving himself at her deepest, reaching places that only he could reach, hitting all the right spots simultaneously. And the stretch! Oh god, the stretch!

Neil pressed and fucked, sweating wildly with the effort of not ever going too fast. He wanted to rail this wet bitch so hard she would scream, but he knew if he played his card right, he would have her hooked.

Meanwhile, Cass constantly had small mini-orgasms throughout as Neil fucked her. She felt like a warm glove around his cock, squeezing him with each movement. Cass was gripping him firmly with her pussy and still gushing with each thrust. The slick sounds of them fucking tore through the noise and added to the debauchery of their coupling.

"God that is so good! You make me feel so good!" Cass said, shooting her head back, cumming once again.

Then Cass felt Neil's big dick expand inside her even further, giving her all kinds of extra pleasure, and knew at that moment that Neil was reaching his own limit. Cass felt his fabulous cockhead grow even bigger and pulse within her. It made her writhe and shake uncontrollably, knowing what was about to happen inside her.

Cass smiled to herself while biting her lip. Being bent over her future husband's desk like this, a man who wore a suit and tie to work, getting railed by Neil's gorgeous cock was sending her into another orgasm. Her previous one hadn't even subsided, but feeling Neil's impending orgasm was already building the next one. Making such powerful cock cum brought her so much joy. It brought her so much pleasure it was hard to comprehend. Once again Cass arched her back up as she came together with Neil.

Neil pressed all the way in and held, before sending hard short thrusts into her while trembling all over.

Neil leaned close to her, moving his hands from her hips and up her blouse and up under her bra, pressing her up against his torso while mauling her ample tits. Sucking on her neck, letting her know just how good her tight pussy made him cum. His thrusts were jagged and without control now, and while that stung a bit more than when he was in control, Cass was in such delight that it didn't matter.

Then it happened. A warm glow grow inside her, muffled by the latex. Still, Cass could feel the condom expand warmly inside her body. Thank god she realized that he was bare. She knew that there was no way Neil would be able to pull out with how frantic he was now. He thrust into her without mercy, hilting inside her with each spurt. All the way inside. Cumming inside that condom, but also letting her know how good he could cum inside her. The warm sensation of his cum sloshing up against her inner depths with each hilt, restrained by that condom.

Cass hummed in delight, feeling the warm glow still inside her, sliding back and forth.

"Just like that... Give it to me deep inside me," Cass moaned, angling back to give Neil a small kiss on the forehead while he was slightly biting into her neck.

It went on for minutes. Neil giving her small thrusts, endlessly pumping more and more cum into the condom. Until he was finally spent.

"Quick! Take a photo!" Cass said, just realizing she hadn't filmed any of it!

*

Cass spent the next minutes cleaning off Neil's cock, as he was slumped naked back into my office chair. It was a vile scenery to look up at. Neil's unkept body, hairy and repulsive in her future husband's chair. Maybe he wouldn't be so bad if he had maintained... no, his face was still hard and coarse. And his blonde hair was probably a good feature once upon a time, but hanging down like a mop like it did now, it did Neil no favors.

Neil even snapped a photo of her with her phone while she was working his length into her mouth. They hadn't said anything yet, but she knew that it was something she had to do. And thus something she wanted to do. It was an act of submission. After that first fucking, she knew she wanted to worship this man. Neil deserved it. Or rather, his cock. The man was still janitor Neil, but Cass found his cock to be a whole other thing.

Somewhere along the cleaning, they had sorta made a silent agreement that there would be a round two. Like it was obvious. Neil had grown to full mast from getting worked on by her mouth, and thus Cass quickly rolled another condom onto his cock.

"Climb up here," Neil moaned into her ear as she settled into his arms, leaning her palms on his chest.

It was just then it struck her that Neil had fucked her from behind, something she had never done. Not even with Isaac. And now she was going to ride him, something she had only done with Isaac. It was much more intimate, something she wanted to avoid with Neil. But Cass was still too caught up to make anything of it other than the pleasure she would get once she'd sunk herself down on it.

And she did.

Slowly she eased Neil inside her. She was wet, so it went in without trouble. It was no more than ten minutes since Neil was last inside of Cass, but feeling him stretch her out once again sent her into a frenzy. It was almost scary how easily Neil ravaged her body.

"You like that? Your big dick squeezing into my tight little body?" Cass moaned.

Neil had controlled the pace the first time, now it was her turn. Cass rose her ass up, and sunk it down, gauging how her body reacted to the various areas. She did that a few more times until she found out that it would be alright to slam herself fast and hard.

"You know it... Come on now... Give it to me your worst," Neil said, his time to goad her.

He didn't have to ask twice.

My poor office chair was squeaking as Cass rode Neil with vigor, not holding back. Her athletic background made her pretty agile, so she had no trouble holding her balance, even if it felt like the chair would keel over at any moment. That didn't deter Cass, who frantically slammed her big juicy ass on Neil's dick. She was pretty strong too, so each time Neil's cock ripped into her like a punch. A wonderful, forceful punch.

Neil let her do the work, enjoying the feeling of her tight pussy rolling over his cock over and over again. In the meantime, he slid his hands back to her ass again, mauling those glorious cheeks. They felt so soft, yet firm in his hands. Like the muscles were solid, but her skin was like silk. Neil couldn't get enough of her ass, and they both knew it. Even while fucking her, he wanted to shove his tongue up her ass.

Instead, he pressed at her cheeks, clutching her tightly against him. She had to shift her feet so that she instead sat on her knees. This shift in position made it hard for her to slam that dick up in her, so Cass started to grind on his dick instead.

Her face hovered over his, looking into his beady eyes while grinding and panting on top of him.

"Mmmm fuuuck," Cass groaned.

"Come here, babe," Neil whispered.

She closed the small gap and locked her lips with his, stunning Neil in the process, their tongues colliding and playing with each other. Neil mauled her ass like never before, while Cass clutched his head, pressing him deep into her mouth.

They made out and fucked like this for ten minutes straight, with a series of orgasms, which Neil was an expert of coaxing out of Cass by now. When Neil felt it boiling again, he started meeting her thrusts with more and more jagged thrusts until they damn near roared into each other's mouths as they held nothing back and came together again. Neil once again letting Cass feel just how smart it was to use condoms.

After they had fucked twice, they finally decided it was enough. Cass shot me a quick message that they were heading out. She had more or less forgot about my existence while fucking, but now it was all coming back. She had in many ways gone behind her fiancés back, fucking Neil much earlier than what they both first thought. And not even filmed any of it for his voyeuristic pleasure. But when Neil shoved himself inside her, it just felt too good. Once it happened, she was powerless to do anything to stop it. And it was a mere miracle that she was able to tell him to put a condom on.

But Cass decided to trust in her future husband. Trust in their relationship. They had after all been talking about this for weeks, more or less. And she had told Isaac that if she and Neil kept hooking up, it would happen. And now it did. Two times. Depending on how Isaac reacted, there would probably be more.

"So how was it?" Neil asked with a mix of coy evil and genuine curiosity.

They were in the elevator, heading downstairs again.

"It was... incredible. Better than anything I could imagine," Cass answered, honestly. It was almost scary how easily Neil had handled her body. Twice.

Cass had initially thought if it were to happen, fucking Neil, that it would be more special. But Neil was not such a man for those kinds of sentients. He was a man of fucking. And boy was he man of fucking. An absolute stud.

"So better than hubby?" Neil said, smiling at her. Cass responded by leaning over and kissing him hard on the cheek.

"Much better," Cass answered with conviction, starting to bite her lip again, thinking back to how well she had been fucked. How good Neil made her feel over and over again. How easily he had handled her.

Like Isaac, Neil had gotten around to know what Cass biting her lip meant.

"Hungry for some more?" Neil teased. Inward he was almost shocked by her eagerness. Willingness. Eager to jump him again, and willingness to cheat on her fiancé.

Cass fell into a deep chronicle of thoughts, however. Reality was sort of setting itself on her. Cass had just let this big, fat, ugly bastard totally wreck her insides, reshaping her for forever. And when he had fucked her once, he ended up fucking her twice. And what scared her most was how much she wanted to do it again. It was such a physical release. To forget everything, and just fuck. No emotions, and fuck all the repercussions. Almost a bit too literally.

But then her thoughts fell back to Isaac again. Sure, he had agreed to all of this. But it was Cass that was ultimately doing it. And kept doing it, and if nothing rational were to be done, she would likely keep doing it. Neil had truly brought something out of her she didn't expect. It was true what Cass and Isaac had discussed. One thing was fooling around. Fucking was definitely something else.

Something much better.

Cass blinked. She realized she was in the backseat of Neil's car. How did this happen? Neil was on top of her, sloppily kissing her neck, making his way down her belly. She had joined Neil for some extra fun in the backseat of his car, without even thinking about it. Neil had a hold of her that she didn't even recognize herself. Was she really gonna do it again?

"Who's hungry for more now, then?" Cass teased Neil. Fuck the second thoughts. It had to happen again. She had to feel him. Over and over.

Neil had reached her waistline but was not deterred by it. Instead, he rolled her skin-tight pants down her thighs, kissing his way down as he did.

"Yeah. We need to do it again, we didn't film it," Neil groaned as he found her pussy with his mouth.

He was frenching her lips as soon as he connected. He just couldn't get enough of her hot sex, her cute disposition, and her overall body. Neil roughly shoved her pants down over her ankles, never letting up licking her sweet pussy. Soon he had Cass clutching the car seat around her, panting wildly and bucking herself into his mouth as she came all over his face.

"Well, you certainly put on a great argument," Cass said, still slightly out of breath from cumming so fast.

"Gimme that phone of yours, I'll prop it on the dash," Neil said.

Fuck it, it had already happened, so why not again? Cass reached for her purse, fished out her phone, and gave it to Neil.

While he was propping the phone, Cass dove back to Neil's pant pockets and fished out another condom, rolled it on Neil, and jerked him while he was getting situated. When the phone was all good to go, he grabbed his cock and put it at her opening, but as he was about to push, Cass spoke up.

"No, fuck me from behind instead," Cass pleaded.

She couldn't stand fucking Neil with him intimately on top of her like that. It was too much, even now. Besides... it was much better this way, something she'd learn from their escapade earlier. Neil leaned up and Cass started to roll over to lay on her stomach, almost trembling in anticipation of what was to come. She landed on her stomach, laying almost prone, but when she thought she was getting fucked, it turned out she was not.

Instead, Cass heard the opening of the car door. In an instance of panic, she looked over her shoulder. Had they been caught? Was it Isaac putting an end to it? It was fucked up, but Cass hoped not. She didn't want to be interrupted, she was way too busy getting railed by Neil.

But alas, it was just Neil opening the car door. Why, though?

"Get out," Neil commanded. By the sounds of it, it was not like he was throwing her out, so she wondered what was going on.

"I need more space," Neil explained. Had he just turned into a high schooler or something? Space? What the fuck?

Cass started to drag her pants back up, dumbfounded to what was going on.

"No no, what are you doing, you stupid bitch? Get outta the car, lean against the seat so I can fuck you better!" Neil said, annoyed by Cass.

Cass immediately got flustered. Stupid bitch? She was a fucking bioengineer for christ sake, on her way to maybe doing a Ph.D.! What kind of disrespect was Neil dishing out to someone he had just fucked? What kind of delicious humiliation was this? Wait what? Delicious? Cass was practically overflowing at the thought of this disrespectful asshole fucking her, with her loving future husband nearby clueless to their latest actions. And not just fucking her but giving her the wildest pleasure she could get, totally owning her body.

"Well, what the fuck? You gonna bend over or what?" Neil demanded.

Of course, she would. Cass scooted out of the car, landed on her feet, and turned over, all in one fluent motion.

"Hah! I can tell you're a gymnast! Those are some moves!" Neil laughed cheerfully. His compliment contrasted with his cruel demands was such a rollercoaster. When he talked down to her it both stung her and made her even more turned on. When he complimented her? Butterflies abound.

"So what about it then?" Neil asked, once again rendering Cass confused.

Neil had such an intimidating way of talking to her. Like she was an idiot or something. He talked with assumptions he knew she wouldn't catch, making her feel like a total idiot. Fucking bastard. And this guy, was the one who fucked her better than anyone?

"What you want me to do back here then?" Neil asked, rubbing his cock up and down her crack, smacking her cheeks, and feeling his sensitive cock against her skin.

Oh.

"I wanna hear you say it!"

Cass didn't say anything at first, just kept feeling his cock rubbing around on her, hoping he would soon shove it back where it belonged.

"I want you to beg for it!" Neil demanded. How could he be this determined in his cruelty? Sure, it was all in the name of the game, but it was so annoying. Why couldn't he just fuck her?

"Please... shove that big dick in me and fuck me like nobody else can!"

"Including who?"

"Including better than my dear Isaac!" Cass blurted out, coating her words with extra venom. She was trembling from the taboo of what she had just said. What she had begged Neil to do, and the way she did it, made the anticipation and eventual reward so much better. It was searing through her.

Searing through her, building up more pent-up tension. Tension only released by the final penetration of Neil's cock, as it traveled for a third time deep inside her. Unbelievable. Neil felt so goddamn good inside her, even with a fucking condom. She couldn't help but let out a small squeal, totally forgetting where she was.

Cass hurriedly looked around her. Neil had sort of parked secluded enough. Some bushes and a fence were obscuring the nearby area, and the parking lot was pretty desolate as it was. Just next to the car was a wall, so from the road, nobody would see them, but if one were to walk out from the office, they'd see Cass locks bounce from behind the car door. From Neil they'd see his head sticking up, rocking back and forth while ogling his prey, and with his pants around his ankles underneath the door.

So it was safe to say it was... reasonably private. Enough privacy for her to let herself go. Good thing, because by the way Neil was working her pussy, she was whimpering and moaning pretty loudly. Secluded as they were, fucking out in the open, where Isaac might walk over to a window and see them, or someone pulling in and parking next to them... The naughtiness of not give a single fuck about any of them was driving her wilder.

God, it would be so good if Isaac saw her from a window right now... Like icing on the cake. To have him look outside and casually find his sweet girlfriend bent over in the parking lot, railed to no end by the janitor like some common slut.

Neil kept the strokes deep and shallow, like last time, showing her just how much bigger he was than poor Isaac. Reaching all those places good ole fiancé never could, filling her up completely. They were both groaning in unison, meeting each other's thrusts for several minutes. Instead of paying attention to technique, fantasies, or anything like that, they simply just fucked. For at least fifteen minutes straight Neil threw his cock inside her over and over, making her cumming over and over again. Making her mind go more and more blank, filling it with more and more addictive thoughts. She knew she was bound to get hooked. It was nothing that could be done, it was inevitable. If it hadn't happened already.