Cassandra's Adventures Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,178 Followers

"Talk to me," I groaned. I knew dirty talking was one way for Cass. "Tell me more."

"Fuck, I bet he's gonna be so rough with me. He's such an impatient man. I haven't sent him a text in a few days and now he's all up in my shit, calling me a slut and a bitch," Cass said, her words getting more unsteady as she got to the humiliation part.

"I bet he won't take no for an answer next time. Fuck... you, uh, better hope he brings a condom because I'm not sure if I'll be able to stop him. He more or less promised me that he'd have his way with me on Monday-uh- when... fuck -uh- at lunch, he said, at lunch he'd drag me down to the bathroom and fuck me till I screamed his name, for the whole floor to heeeaaar." Cass shrieked at the end, finally cumming on my cock, me right along with her.

It was prolonged, and it was a shimmer of how good our sex usually was, but it was a sweet relief. I don't think sex with Cass could ever be boring. Cass thumped hard against my pelvis, slamming herself through. Eventually she fell over me, as I gently rubbed her naked body on top of mine.

"So Monday then?" I asked. Cass fell asleep on my chest before answering.

*

Friday and most of Saturday we spent working our way downstate, zigzagging all over Indiana to get a good general understanding of the veteran rentals. Sometimes I wondered if it wasn't easier to just buy a fucking car. The insurance was not that expensive, but the folks that rented them out didn't seem to trust us all too much, and I had a sneaky suspicion they were driving up the prices for that reason. Why? Beyond me. Until Cass brought it up.

"Maybe they're worried we'd steal it," Cass said, frustrated as we were driving from one particular annoying geezer.

He had a slow way of speaking, never getting to the point. It normally wouldn't affect me, but today was just a frustrating one. And the dude, a man in his 40s or so, had been ogling Cass while he went on and on about how an uncle of his had run in with some bad renters or some bullshit story he was going on and on about.

"Steal it? I'm putting down a fucking deposit, why would I steal the car?"

"Not you... me..." Cass muttered. I was baffled. I was so naive sometimes. Of course, these fucking hicks would think like that.

"Fuck..." I muttered frustrated. "Maybe we could go back to that guy we met on the first day? With the Thunderbird? He seemed to not be completely deep fried in his brain, at least."

Cass nodded. It did cheer her up a bit.

"He certainly didn't seem to mind you. You should've seen how he checked out that hot ass of yours," I said.

It was sort of unreal that I was trying to cheer up Cass by telling how an old creep was staring at her ass, but our lives were sort of unreal nowadays.

"Really?" she asked, turning her attention away from the uncomfortable topic. "Did he like my tight jeans?"

"Yeah, absolutely. You always look great in jeans. And especially light blue ones!"

"Neil thinks so too," I reminded her. Cass nodded.

"He is a big fan," Cass conceded. "He's the opposite of some of these guys out here."

"Let's head back home, and forget about those folks," I said. Cass nodded again.

*

Saturday evening we finally arrived back home. While the excursion was meant as a small vacation, we were both dead from the trip. We spent the evening chilling and then hitting the bed early. It was after all a work day tomorrow for me.

Sunday I got up early to get to work. It was best getting it done instead of lollygagging about all day. I had taken a few days off in exchange for working a few hours on Sunday, to review the tasks the guys who covered for me had done. I packed my work suitcase and headed out. In the hallway however, I was paused by Cass.

"Isaac?" she called, hurrying out into the hallway before I left.

I expected her to still be asleep, I had tried to get out without interrupting her beauty sleep. Apparently, it was in vain, here she was phone in hand, fully dressed and fully awake.

"Do you... mind if I join you?" Cass asked, slightly hesitant.

"Eh. Sure. What is going on?" I asked. Cass grabbed her coat

There was nothing wrong about her joining me at my office, just it wasn't that exciting, especially on a Sunday. I had the driest of dry work to do. I glanced at her phone, getting a sneaky suspicion as to what was really going on.

"I don't know how else to put it, so I'll be blunt. That's how you like it anyway. Neil wants me to suck him off in your office. And he apparently skipped a few days when we were away, so he's spending the weekend working it back," Cass explained, playfully smiling at me while nabbing the car keys out of my hands.

"So you're gonna oblige?" I asked, knowing fully well the answer.

"Of course. And also, I really missed his tongue, to be honest. Two days in a row, and then five days without? I'm kinda pent up, you know."

"Five days without? We made love on Thursday," I reminded her, casually

"That was making love. Neil doesn't do that. He doesn't lick me, he eats me. And besides... I fucking hate saying this, but the condom is just... not as good as without..." Cass admitted.

I knew it was true. But it is what it is. She was a stubborn one, and now that the rule was in place, there was no going back on it. Even if it meant if the sex wasn't as good as it usually was.

I opened the door and held it for her and we made the small walk to the car. Being May, it was getting quite sunny outside. Soon I would be greeted to Cass' thick thighs crammed inside those denim shorts she always wore when it got warmer outside. Fuck, why couldn't summer come faster? Though that would also mean the stress of the wedding would be tenfold...

"Sooo... We're kind of gonna need your office... Unless you want to watch?" Cass said.

I guess it wasn't an unreasonable request. That would certainly involve me more directly. But so far, I kind of preferred Neil to think I was in the dark. It sort of made it hotter that Cass was 'cheating' on me and going behind my back. Even if I knew everything.

"I... uhm, I'll find somewhere else to work. I have logins on the other computers so I can work from anywhere I guess," I said, realizing I was getting delegated to one of the cubicles essentially, a step down from my own office.

"I kinda like the whole 'going behind my back' angle," I told her.

"Me too actually. It's so wrong to say, but it is the truth. The scare of being caught is a thrill in itself. Sneaking around on you like I'm doing, with Neil no less, is just some icing on the cake. The cake is getting railed by Neil and his oh-so-skilled tongue," Cass explained unnecessarily.

"I think I caught that one," I chuckled.

We pulled into the parking lot. Looking around, neither of us could spot Neil's big SUV. We took the opportunity of being early to get inside before he showed up. We headed up to my floor and quickly found a cubicle for me. It wasn't too far from my office, but also outside the view of the door so it wouldn't be too damning. I wouldn't be able to see, but I'd be able to hear most of the conversation.

"You good?" Cass asked as I settled in Mr.... Hanson's chair. Some clerk, I don't know. I think I hired the guy a year ago or something.

"Sure. I actually haven't sat in a cubicle like this before," I admitted, slumping down in the chair. It wasn't as comfortable as mine. And rubbing my hand across the small desk, I started to wonder how anyone could get anything done out here.

"Every day you learn something new... Well. I better head downstairs and wait for Neil. It'll be weird if I'm already inside the building. Might cause suspicion," Cass said.

She bent down and kissed me deeply.

"Better savor those lips. Next time you see me, I might have Neil's dick on my breath," Cass said, giving me another kiss.

"Get going, before I get too distracted," I teased and slapped her ass lightly on her way.

Cass giggled, gave me a quick wave, and headed off down the hallway, turned the corner, and disappeared.

The next time I'd hear from her, it would be in the company of Neil.

The next time I'd see her, it would likely be in a picture with Neil's big dick on her face.

I figured I'd let myself get distracted. I had stuff to do, after all. Who knew how long Neil would take. I logged on and started reviewing the books. Initially, it looked like they had done most of it as it should've been. I had hired the guys, so I knew they would. But supervision was of course necessary.

I was able to work for about a full hour before I heard something down the hall.

"Here it is... I can't believe we're doing this," I heard Cass say. Neil's rough voice followed right after. They moved around the corner and towards my office door.

"Yeah yeah. I know the way. Get over here again," he said.

I heard a small gasp and some shuffling a small thump, then the sounds of lips smacking. I took a small chance, wanting to know what was going on, and stood in my seat. Barely able to see over, I could see the back of Neil's head as he no doubt was pressed up against Cass, making out with her against my office door. I saw Cass' small hands clutch his head in eagerness.

After a solid five minutes, they broke apart. I quickly hid back down again. I could hear both of them breath heavy all the way over to where I sat.

"My my, someone's eager," Neil said, and I heard a loud slap as Neil's hand collided with Cass' jeans-clad ass.

"Let's head inside," Cass gasped. She was audibly turned on. No doubt she was eager to feel Neil's skilled tongue on her again.

"Beg," Neil commanded. "I want to hear how much you want it."

Was he really gonna make her beg to suck his dick? Neil was really laying down the effort to have her submit to him. Something I knew she was heavily turned on by.

"Please... please open the door... " I heard Cass beg. It damn near broke my heart hearing her like this. But while the tone of her voice certainly was begging, it was also with a mix of lust.

I heard them start making out again. Then the sound of the door being kicked open, and then slam shut. And then silence. My office wasn't soundproof, but the heavy door muffled most sounds.

Minutes drew by. Slowly but surely. I wasn't able to focus on any of my work.

Anxious to know what was happening, I decided to move closer to the door. As I moved nearer I could hear faint moans and whimpers from Cass. Neil was probably eating her out, both ass and pussy. And from the sounds of it, she was rapidly on her way to an orgasm. Already. Neil had become some of an expert on Cass' folds by now, easily bringing her to a loud gasping orgasm.

Cass came so good from getting eaten out in my office that she let out a loud squeal.

I heard Neil curse and then some shuffling. He was moving towards the door, where I was standing listening. I bolted down to the cubicles again. Just in time.

The door slammed open again and Neil marched down the hallway. I quickly had to hide to not get detected as Neil hurried past the cubicles. He wasn't gone long, soon he came dragging that god-forbidden vacuum cleaner. Once again he disappeared into my office.

Her squeal must've spooked him, because why else would someone voluntarily bring that shit into a room? The familiar roar muffled out any sounds from within. Even moving closer meant I just heard the vacuum even louder.

Minutes rolled by again. I wondered what they were doing. Was he still eating her out? Was she sucking him off? Perhaps Neil was facefucking Cass... Maybe they were on round two. As far as Cass knew, they had plenty of time with the couple of hours of work I had planned.

Soon I was treated to the sounds of a series of suppressed cries as Cass came what I had to guess was two times in a row. How could this bastard be this good?

Her orgasms quieted down again.

"OH SHITTT!" I heard Cass cry suddenly. I damn near grabbed the door handle. But I stopped myself.

A few moments dragged by. Minutes even. I could hear something inside, but the vacuum was really blocking any distinction of what was going on.

"FUUUCK!!!" I heard Cass yell. What could possibly make her scream that loud? Neil was good with his tongue, but I guess he had found some extra good spots or something.

Instead of quieting down, I could hear the repeating muffled pants of Cass. What the hell was going on in there? Just then my phone pinged. "Finally," I thought. I quickly yanked my phone out of my pocket, turned it to silence just in case.

I then clicked the message.

My heart dropped.

It was a photo at an angle I had never really seen before. Or I had, but not... like this. What I saw was the picture of half of Neil's huge girthy cock, clad in a condom, rock hard. The rest was buried inside Cass. Cass was bent over over my desk with Neil's giant cock halfway inside her.

So that was what that scream was...

I could barely breathe. I studied the photo in detail. How wide his cock looked, how much it stretched out Cass. How Cass' ass looked bent over my own desk. Studying the picture further, I also noticed that one of Cass' hands was even holding onto one of her ass cheeks, as if to clear the way for Neil.

I heard another yelp from within the office. This was really happening, feet away from me. Cass was getting railed by Neil. Bent over, like I had never had her, getting fucked by the biggest cock she'd had. And by the sounds from out here, I could tell my skills in a condom fell in the shadow of Neil's gigantic cock in a condom. There was no match.

Another image popped up on my screen. It was Cass bent over again, but this time it was captioned.

"Told you I'd fuck your girl," it said.

I bolted to the bathroom immediately, having to relieve myself. I yanked out my cock and I came within a few strokes.

It was Neil who had sent me the photos. Not Cass. Did she even know? If she did, I'd probably receive a video or something.

I studied the image again. I reacted too fast to the caption. I didn't even have the time to look at the photo. Yeah, they were really fucking in there. I thought they were gonna do it on Monday, but Neil had other plans I guess.

I sat in the bathroom for ages. I kind of waited for it to end. Or for a video to show up. When it didn't, I knew she wasn't thinking of me. She was thinking of that huge cock ramming into her. I couldn't blame her. Cass had told me how she'd get caught up in the act sometimes, and sometimes they wouldn't be able to record.

But the first time? I hoped I'd be a witness to what happened in some way at least. Though, Cass' telling of her adventures was sometimes even better than the images and the videos. It left something to the imagination. Still, visuals would last forever, which meant I could revisit it. And relive it. I had to ask her about how it happened when we got home.

After what had to be ten minutes I received another two photos. The first picture was of the bin, where an obscenely leaking spent condom was thrown. The second was Neil's cock buried deep into Cass' mouth. She had a tired, yet content look on her face. Cass was smiling with her mouth and eyes, even if she had a wet cock in her mouth. She was oblivious to the photos then. Perhaps not to the fact that Neil was sending them to me too.

"This is why she's cheating on you," Neil had written in the caption, referring to his huge cock she was currently cleaning. And once again, my dick sprang to full mast. If only it could calm down so I could think with my regular brain. But nope, I was way too turned on to be reasoned with, even by myself. My physical reaction betrayed my rationality.

Next up I only got a text. No images. It was obvious it was from Neil. "Going for round 2," he wrote. It was almost an attest to his control over the scenario. Not only was he skilled enough that he would be able to fuck her twice. But also Cass was complicit in another go at his cock. And the biggest factor, he was telling me about it. I had to talk to her about that one for sure.

I lost track of time and space as I stood in the stall where Cass had once sucked off Neil and almost got fucked. It seemed so distant now. Far away. We had come a long way since then. I stood where I had stood before, jerking off to what I imagined Neil was doing to my future wife. For the second time just this evening.

After what seemed like forever, I finally received another message. This time from Cass herself. Or at least I thought it was. "Heading to the car now," Cass wrote.

This meant one thing.

It was done.

*

Cass had just left her fiancé at a cubicle so that she could go down in front of the office to meet and then suck off Neil. It was such a naughty thing for her to do, to throw her own future-husband out of his own office so that she could have it for her and her escapades.

After they had come home from their trip, Cass took the opportunity to snap a selfie for Neil, telling him that they were back home. He had been quick on the trigger and demanded to have his way with her Sunday. He had essentially told her to make up some bullshit excuse for Isaac and meet him at his office, so that they could hook up again.

So early Sunday, Cass had joined Isaac to work. And now she was sitting on a bench outside, enjoying the spring sun. She had given Neil the heads up that she was at the office now, trying to get him to hurry up. While she was waiting in an emotion of slight dread, it was also with a mixture of lust-filled anticipation.

Cass was more or less squirming sitting on the bench, waiting for Neil. Waiting to submit.

"Jump in," someone said.

Cass looked up and saw that Neil had parked a few feet away by some bushes. He had an impatient look on his face. Cass hurried up from the bench and walked over to his big car and jumped in. While Cass was getting in, Neil had fished out his cock, and as she climbed in her seat, she immediately locked eyes with it, knowing what he wanted.

"I'm all pent up, and it's all your fault. You better get to it!" Neil demanded. "Aaah yeah. That's it, little one. Just like that. Wrap those brown lips around something good, yesss..."

Cass didn't need to be asked twice and was already bobbing her way up and down his shaft. Neil wasn't joking, it didn't take him long at all to brick in her mouth. Cass loved the taste of Neil's sperm, but he came so damn much she had to shove most of it down her throat. But she did save some of his last spurts for her own savoring.

"AAaah. That hit the spot. Nothing like a bit of good pregaming, eh?" Neil mused. Cass nodded as she let the remaining cum slosh around in her mouth before swallowing it.

"Let's head up," Cass said seductively.

She couldn't wait to finally feel Neil's tongue again. Sex with Isaac had been alright, but she couldn't lie when it came to the fact that the condom did ruin some of the extra intimacy and extra pleasure of fucking bare. So Neil wasn't the only one to be pent up. Cass desperately needed it too, and was more than eager to let Neil lead her up to her husband's office.

"Will you eat my ass again?" Cass blurted out, turning her face embarrassed at the request. It sort of blurted out before she had time to stop herself. She was just that horny for Neil's pleasure.

"Of course! I'll never say no to eat that cute black ass of yours, babe!" Neil roared, "I'll eat our ass right now!"

Cass squealed out. She had been reaching for the door, but instead she was getting turned around in the passenger seat. Knees planted firmly on the cushion, her palms on the window, and pants around her knees. Neil was quick to shove his thick tongue into her ass, slurping loudly at her hole. It was so different and so nasty, but precisely what Cass needed.

"Ff-fuuuck," Cass moaned out in delight.

Neil shoved his tongue as firmly up Cass' as he could, and when he finally breached through Cass yelped out in sudden sharp pleasure. He was getting deeper than he had before, but with the same firm strokes, letting her ass really feel how much he loved that juicy booty.

Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,178 Followers