Cassandra's Adventures Pt. 04

Story Info
Cass has an accident.
15.1k words
4.75
20.1k
69

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,111 Followers

Authors note:

Thanks to Grandeman and Violett (wrote a nice fan fic I incorporated into the story)

Also, racist comments get removed. Remember, it takes you longer to write it than for me to hit 'delete'.

*

Sunday evening I was an emotional wreck by the time I got home. First aroused, then jealous, then even more aroused. It was hard to fathom. Cass had gone through with it. She fucked Neil. Or rather, Neil fucked Cass. Twice. For the time being, he was the sole claimant of her sweet love. Though I suspected that there was no love in any of what Neil did to her.

Stepping through the door, I was desperate to find my girlfriend, to see if... everything was okay. Did she hate me for putting her through all of this? Did she still want to be with me, having experienced something bigger... and better? I doubted she'd ever fall for Neil, but that cock of his was certainly something to be intimidated by.

Cass stood in a red and white striped apron, in her tight jeans and blouse, kneading pasta dough when I entered the kitchen. She seemed in her usual cheerful mood, though... There was an extra step, or a twerk, as she moved around.

"Good afternoon, dear housewife," I called out theatrically, gauging her reaction.

"Good day, stud," Cass said with a big smile, looking up and giving me a wink. She didn't even correct me calling her a wife. Just being her happy old Cassandra.

"How was your day?" Cass asked.

"Oh, it was mighty productive. I ran a lot of books, and my people seemed to know their business. Though, I could swear something was awry with one of the offices. This damn ruckus kept interrupting my workflow, damndest!"

"Oh, must God smite the culprits for their wicked sins!" Cass said. We both stood looking at each other for a moment, then burst into laughter.

It was so comforting to know nothing had changed. If we were still able to be silly, then it couldn't be all that bad.

"So you're gonna tell me?" I asked, heading out into the hallway again, putting my suitcase away, and hanging my coat. I was, despite joking around, dying to know.

"I am way too busy for such nonsense," Cass said, furrowing her brow as if thoroughly concentrating on the intricacies of how one kneads dough. But I saw her smile hiding in the corners of her mouth, giving her away.

I made my way over to her and scooted up behind, pressing myself into her smaller frame.

"Come on, let's hit the bed, I need to know!" I whispered into her hair, drawing in her scent, moving my hands up to cup her ample breasts.

"Oh my, I can feel the eagerness. I would ask if it was a gun, but I know you're not packing at work," Cass said, as my crotch rubbed into her ass.

She turned in my hand and looked up at me with one of her coy smiles.

"How can I say no to such a handsome man?" she said, kissing me lightly, moving her hand around my waist.

"So tell me, how do you feel? About everything?" I asked her.

"Well. I kinda felt bad after. Like, going behind your back was a thrill, like I said, but after I felt so dirty. Like, now even. I feel bad, simply. Like stealing candy, your analogy from before. It's an adrenaline rush. And the candy is good. But then the reality of what I did sets in."

"Really? Sleeping behind your boyfriend's back makes you feel bad?" I teased. Cass gasped at my comment, slapping my chest. I just shrugged, "Makes you human. But don't feel bad. We're having fun with it. As long as we stand true and loyal to each other, I think we can have a lot of fun with this... no-longer-fantasy."

"Says the guy who shoves me into Neil's greedy hands?"

"Haha! Yeah well, you better enjoy it while you can. So you gonna tell me or what?"

"Get out of that sexy suit, while I wash up."

Twenty minutes later I was thrusting hard and thoroughly into my dearest fiancée while she told in great detail about how her and Neil had hooked up in my office. Him eating her ass, then fingering her ass. How she first thought he was gonna finger her some more, but ended up fucking her instead.

"It was clever to have him send me the messages, especially after how he has been taunting me," I said.

"What?" Cass said, shooting up on her elbows.

Oh.

I put a pause on my thrusting.

"You didn't know? He sent me a message from your phone. Three messages, actually. I thought it was your idea."

"Not at all. Fucking hell. What did he say?" Cass asked frantically.

"He wrote 'Told you I'd fuck your girl,' or something like that. We could check, it was from your phone after all," I answered.

"Fuck... That is... Cats out the bag now," Cass said, leaning back into the mattress again.

"So what do you think?" I asked, looking down at her. "Should we let him know about the whole ordeal?"

Cass thought about it for a few seconds. On one hand, that might mean more dick, to put it bluntly. And perhaps easier to navigate. But on the other hand, the going behind my back, the taunting, the humiliation of a cheating girlfriend... That was naughtiness too good to pass up on.

"No," Cass said. "I'd rather be your cheating girlfriend, soon-to-be wife. The thrill... it's such a rush... Maybe I'll just play dumb, and play along with whatever this entails?"

I groaned in response, closing my eyes in the savory debauchery of Cass' words. Of course. It could add to an interesting dynamic. Who knew where this road would take us? Neil thinking me and him were in the know, but Cass being naive to it all?

"How stupid does he think we are?" I asked, starting to build up the pace again.

"Heh, I don't give a shit what he thinks, as long as he gives me the fucking I need," Cass moaned.

"Oh really?" I teased.

"Yeah, because this isn't cutting it," Cass said, gesturing down with her hand dismissively. As a reply I started to thrust into her harder and harder.

"Yeah nope. Like this is good and all, but Neil is just much bigger and better," Cass said, forcing her voice to sound bored. But her face was telling the truth. Her voice was casual, but her breathing was getting pretty jagged.

"Fuck, I might have to let him have me all week, if this is what I come home to... He might use a rubber too, but at least he knows what he's doing," Cass moaned, goading me along.

Cass swung her legs around my waist, forcing me to thrust deeper into her, clutching her fingers into my back as she started to feel an orgasm roll on through her relentlessly like a train. She could tell all the dirty talk she wanted, but her reactions to our lovemaking was all that I needed to know the truth.

Cass moved her mouth to my ear and whispered into me seductively, "After Neil, I can barely feel you, Isaac."

Immediately as she said it, she whimpered out into a frenzy, her eyes rolled back and clenched shut, while I came right along she said those harsh, hurting words, jealousy shooting through me as I shot my load into the condom. Cass came right with me, driven on as well by the humiliation.

"Was it too much?" Cass asked afterwards, as we laid there panting like two maniacs.

"What?"

"The humiliation? You know that it is dirty talk. I don't think lesser of you just because I tease you?"

"Yeah sure. I know it's a heat-of-the-moment type situation."

"Good," Cass said, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Because I think I'm falling in love with the humiliation. It's so wrong. So... evil."

"I'll admit I wasn't sure about it at first, but fuck, the way you do it, Cass? You really know how to push the right buttons with your dirty talk. Who knew you had that in you?"

"Perhaps that is why we are such a perfect fit? We're both just as depraved, and we love it!" Cass said, cheering us.

"Hell yeah, babe," I said, smiling down at her. From sending cute selfies in our bathroom to downright telling me how shit I am in bed? How have we come to arrive here? I gave her a kiss on the forehead. This sweet, yet so naughty little woman!

"I love it when you call me babe, babe," Cass said, biting her lips.

Here we go again.

*

So waking up and going to work on Monday was weird as shit. I knew what I was facing at work. Neil knew I knew. What I wasn't as sure of, was how much Neil thought Cass knew. We had agreed that we would keep him in the dark, to have Cass play dumb to the situation. But how would that play out? What did that even look like?

"How's it going?" I asked Jen, my secretary, who had her desk outside my office. She was a redhead in her 30s. Pretty good looking, if I had to say. Well shaped, as any warmblooded man would surely notice.

But she looked a bit... uncomfortable?

"I'm all good... Just that janitor guy keeps checking me out, I think," Jen said. I could imagine how Neil might be staring.

"Really? Has he harassed you? Others? Want me to fire him? I'll do it right now," I growled. One thing was playing games with me and Cass, we were into it. But if he was harassing my workers, I would have his skin.

I knew I was a kid who had most of my opportunities given to me, and I could just up and leave for another firm if I wanted. But most of the employees in my department were not like that. They needed this job, and I would be damned if this wasn't a workplace they could feel safe around.

"No... It's okay for now, but... If more happens I'll go to HR, I think."

"Your call. Let me know, I want you guys out here to feel like this is a safe place to come to work," I said.

Jen smiled at that. "Get to work, boss."

I nodded and headed into my office.

When lunch finally came, I didn't quite know what to expect. I knew Neil would show up, or at least had a suspicion that he might. When he did, he initially was more or less how he was before. Just stumbling about, cleaning up, and vacuuming as much as he was fucked to. But after vacuuming, I guess Neil had sort of concluded that I wasn't going to fuck him up.

"Heh, so you had a great weekend? Heh, I certainly did!" he said while coiling up the cord as if he hadn't just fucked my girl the day before.

I wasn't expecting this. I had no idea how to react. Instead, I just stared at him dumbfounded, turning beet red. Neil didn't say anything more. He just chuckled knowingly and headed out. Fuck. As soon as he left, all the clever responses came to me. But when he was there, goading me like that, I was paralyzed. There was nothing I could do.

Neil didn't push it any further though, so I guessed that he wasn't too sure yet how this would all play out. I was starting to wonder if this whole arrangement was the right call. Now that he knew, he had a certain hold on us. Could I live with Neil teasing me like this, about my own wife? What would be next? Neil teasing me about how he was going to fuck her? How much better he was, him telling me at lunch how he plowed Cass the day before?

It was almost too much. But at the same time. It was also all I wanted. This wasn't supposed to happen. It shouldn't have. This bastard sleeping around with a hot chick like Cass, who was devoted to me? And giving her every kind of pleasure I couldn't, and in some sense have her all to himself? That sent me into another train of thought. What if Neil tried to get her hooked? Make her do stuff and that might cloud her judgment? Like how she had hinted I wouldn't be able to get a blow job from her. What if there was more denial? Would I be able to take it? The jealousy in me told me both sides of the answer. I guess I was sort of forced to play it by ear.

I trusted Cass, and I knew she wouldn't truly betray me. Sure, some things she held back on, but only to either tease me or for a reveal later. I also firmly thought Cass would put an end to the fantasy if there was a need to. Cass was not one to get pushed around, and if Neil ever tried to use any of the footage for leverage... boy would he be in for it.

No, all in all, I think being sort of forced to just take the journey in stride, with the jealousy and arousal, denial and humiliation, was the most exciting way to play this whole thing out. It was truly exciting to see where this road led the both of us.

Walking out into the parking lot at the end of the day, I once again met Neil. Or rather, he was tossing something into a bin, and the bin was between me and Cass' car.

"Ah, just got done. She's all yours," Neil said.

"What?"

"Just got done. See?" Neil said, showing the filled-up condom he then threw in the garbage. I almost felt nauseous seeing that disgusting condom. And how much was that? The damn thing was fucking dripping.

"I figured because I am still alive, that you're okay with me fucking your girl then?" Neil laughed.

"How about you shut the fuck up before I have you fired for harassing the other workers, then eh?" I roared.

"Again, that'll just give me more time with that sweet sweet Cass of yours. I don't give a shit! What kind of a man lets a girl sleep around on him, eh? Pfff you ain't gonna do nothing!"

Neil roared out into laughter as he headed back inside. Fuck. I had never been this humiliated, let alone at a place where I'm the boss. Or at least, a boss.

I walked over to the Camry and got in. Cass was, in fact, buttoning up her jeans. And the awful smell that hit me as I sat into the car. Yeah, Neil wasn't joking. They had definitely done it in the car just minutes before I got out. Had Neil done it just so I would almost catch them? What games was he playing at?

"So... did you guys just... Does he know you know?" I asked.

"Yes... and no. I didn't say anything. Though, I suspect he was taking his time so that he could taunt you," Cass said, looking a bit guilty.

"R-really?" I stammered. Fuck, why had I turned into a flabbergasted, stuttering guy all of a sudden? The whole situation had me flustered.

"Yeah, he kept at it for a while. I was practically begging him to cum by the end of it," Cass told. So they had been at it for a while?

"In public like that?" I said. I was starting to get a bit uneasy about the publicity of the situation.

"Listen. If you want this fantasy back into fairytale-land, we can do that," Cass said, earnestly.

I was thinking a bit about that. Did I really? Maybe it was just the initial reaction now. Overall, it was still really hot seeing her act the way she did. I truly didn't mind her fucking him off-camera like she did. And it being Neil didn't matter either. Hell, being denied was such a turn-on in itself. Cass submitting to this bastard was hot. Maybe too hot.

"No... It's not that.," I said. Cass looked over at me with those warm eyes of hers. "I just wonder if it is getting out of hand, you know? Like does he just get to fuck you whenever, now?"

"Don't worry, baby. I'll turn it down, if that makes it better," Cass said. "Okay?"

I nodded. Slowing things down was certainly a good way to get a breather from it all.

"No problemo. I want this to be fun. It's nothing personal. It's just how it is. If it isn't there is no reason to continue," Cass explained.

"Even if he wants to? What if he tries to use the images or something for leverage?"

"I'll chop him up and dump him in barrels of acid myself," Cass said, laughing. I guess that put an end to that. I did after all trust her. I knew we both wanted each other to the end of days.

"It's nice that we can talk like this. Define the parameters," I said.

"Yep. But can you deal with Neil, then? We can't really control him. What he says or does and what not," Cass asked.

"I'll manage. I'll find a way to deal with it. Hell, it might be hot. By the way, how did your uni stuff go?"

*

Tuesday Cass spent her whole morning trimming and editing around her master thesis. It was technical and boring, but not to Cass. She had spent almost an entire year on her Master, and if there truly were to be a Ph.D., she would need a good grade. She had put so much work into it, she was way ahead. Stressing about it was the least of her concerns, but still focus was mandatory for it to live up to the grade she needed.

Cass checked her phone. She had a text message. She kind of had a sneaky suspicion of who that message was from, that it might be from a certain fiancé. It was almost noon, after all. Normally she would've headed over to Isaac's for lunch, but she wanted to spend time on explaining the details of acid erosions. Luckily, she had been diligent and was done before time.

But it wasn't from Isaac. It was Neil.

"Lets fuck," was the message.

So blunt. So demanding. Cass was almost getting ready to leave, just by the sheer excitement of getting more of that wild pleasure that Neil could give. But instead she put the phone aside. Nope Not today. Neil could wait his turn for another day. She had been sort of feeling bad for holding out on the only sex scene they managed to film, and that she was getting so much more out of this fantasy. Cass figured she'd have to somehow repay her dear boyfriend for being so kind and accepting of her exploits.

Still, Cass couldn't help but shift in her seat at the kitchen table. She knew she had to put up more of a resistance, but ever since they hooked up that first time... and the second... the third, and fourth time, it was like something she had to have again. And they had hooked up yesterday after work, but that was spontaneous (though she did show up early just in case). Now it was a sheer request. Was she gonna respond? What would her dear Isaac think? He would likely approve. As long as he was included, he was on board. Right?

"Okay." Cass wrote back, keeping it as simple as possible. Her heart started racing at the prospect of sneaking out to fuck this big dicked asshole. She was supposed to tone it down, but here she was, anticipatingly waiting for the next move.

"Address," Neil wrote back. She wasn't comfortable with Neil knowing where they lived so she tried to find another way about it.

"Let me head down to the office, I need the jog anyway," she wrote back. She figured she could run down, fuck him and run back up. Decent workout, no? Cass giggled at her own naughtiness. Was she really gonna do this?

Cass threw on some red jogging tights, a sports bra and a violet shirt and got going. Her tights were perhaps a tad bit on the cold side for the current weather, but it was one of the few she had that had pockets... which she needed for the condoms. Neil normally provided them, but she couldn't really trust him for anything, so she figured might as well be safe.

Before she knew it, her face was shoved up against the window in the back of Neil's SUV, fogging up the glass as she panted heavily, getting dicked deep and hard by Neil himself. Luckily his windows were tinted. Not that there were a lot of people walking about in the parking lot in the middle of the day, but you could never know. But Neil was always diligent in where he parked.

Not that it matters. Cass was in such an ecstasy, there was nothing else than the wild pleasure she got from Neil reshaping her insides, teaching her with each thrust why he was fucking her and would continue to fuck her. Cass had told Isaac that she would be able to break it off if it came to it, but being bent over in his car, spanked and fucked, she had no idea how she'd be able to ever resist Neil.

"That big ass looks so good bent over, you have no idea," Neil grunted, slowing his thrusts, focusing on firm, deep strokes instead. With how Neil was trembling with each slow thrust, Cass knew he was close.

"Yeah?" Cass asked, not really being able to participate in the dirty talk as she was getting railed so fucking good and deep. Neil was hitting and filling spots that were still so unfamiliar, and especially from such a broad, girthy cock.

"You like fucking me while my future husband, your boss, is... oh fuck... shit!" Cass tried, but she was completely powerless as Neil started picking up the pace just enough to send her over the edge.

Antarctica77
Antarctica77
1,111 Followers