Cassandra's Adventures Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced over at the phone recording it all. She reasoned if she at least filmed it, maybe it would be okay. Neil had been a bit apprehensive, but Cass told him how it got her going, which Neil shrugged his shoulders at.

"Fuck, imma cum... deep... inside... this pussy," Neil groaned. While it was inside the condom, in fact, his words and the implications were more than enough for Cass. It wasn't something she would ever do, but the thought of bare sex, and with a cock like Neil's send her into a frenzy.

Neil shot his cum inside the condom as Cass clamped down on him, bucking against his thrusts. A warm glow grew inside her, the familiar one of Neil shooting his massive load. Even with the condom on, she could feel the warmth of it pressing up against her cervix. Was he doing this to demonstrate just he'd cum, and how much, if he hadn't been wearing the condom? The thought made Cass shudder. That could never happen.

Even as Neil's long orgasm slowed down and his cock was softening, he was still larger than her fiancé, filling her up just good. Both broader and longer. Neil felt incredible, even covered in latex, even with his giant dick deflating.

"Fuck... That was good. That hit the spot," Neil groaned, sitting back on his seat.

"Fuck yeah," Cass said, still pressed up against the window, enjoying the post-orgasm bliss.

They both remained like this for a bit, until Cass slumped back into the seat next to Neil. Having thrown the condom out the window, he was now slowly tugging on his cock. Cass looked down at it. It was still huge. The veins stretched wide and long across the slick beast that gave her wild adventures like no other. The head was big as an apple, the shaft longer and thicker than a beer can, and even slightly broader in the middle. To think this big thing fit inside her... to think it was already growing again, just from Neil stroking it while rubbing her thigh. Was it getting hard again due to her? Did her body make this magnificent pleasure vessel grow so soon again?

"Fuck, I think I need to go again," Neil groaned, as his fingers inched down to her pussy. Not stopping their journey and soon his thick middle finger was inside her.

"Oh god," Cass moaned as Neil started working her pussy. He was so skilled with his hands. With hands, mouth, and cock, Neil seemed to have it all when it came to giving a woman what was needed. He probably had ravaged plenty of poor girls who had no idea what they'd be in store for. Just the rumor of his skill would be enough for some to try their luck.

"We... can't..." Cass said. Her arching brows and chewing her bottom lip were sure clues of his handiwork. For each time it was easier for him to give her the wildest pleasure.

"I only brought... uh... one rubber," Cass complained. Fuck, why didn't she just bring more? She knew Neil was able to go multiple times in a row, and she down deep hoped that there would be more anyway.

"I'll pull out," Neil said, stroking his cock a bit faster, getting more into it. The prospect of hitting her raw was probably very exciting for him. It certainly was a wild thought for Cass.

Could she possibly let that happen? Neil kept fingering her, bringing her to the brink of orgasm over and over. She was so pent up, desperate for release. Would it really hurt that much to let Neil ravage her deep and good, but without a condom? To finally feel the full power of his huge dick? She had stopped taking the pill a while ago... but Neil did say he would pull out...

Even from that short introduction of a bare Neil she got on Sunday, when he slipped it in before she could say anything, she could tell that he would wreck her completely if they did it raw. But it was so wrong. Like, Isaac, her future husband, didn't even get it raw nowadays. She was saving it for the honeymoon. It would be so risky to let Neil do it, so naughty. Perhaps that is why it was so appetizing.

Cass' eyes flickered slightly, thinking how good it would be to have a raw man inside her again, even if it was Neil. Or perhaps especially if it was Neil.

It would be easy too, all she had to do was let Neil go ahead. To not stop him.

Fuck... It was so tempting.

Neil started pushing at her shoulder, forcing Cass down on her back. He was angling his body in between her legs, which she absentmindedly spread to allow him in. Then, like lightning from a clear sky, reason shot through Cas.

The reason why getting fucked bareback was good was the intimacy of it. At least to her. And such intimacy was something she never intended for Neil. And now he even wanted to do it with her on her back, him on top. That would double the intimacy.

"Stop..." Cass whispered firmly, looking Neil directly in the eyes.

Neil backed off. He was a creep, and perhaps with another girl he wouldn't have given a fuck, but for some reason, he respected her wishes. Some guilty part of Cass wished he didn't...

"We need a rubber. And I don't want to do it with you on top of me like this," Cass said. Neil slammed his fist into the front seat. Not hard, just out of frustration.

"God DAMN IT!" Neil said, being so close. "Well, fuck it then. I have some at home. I live five minutes away. Get in the front, now."

Already getting some of her will, she was more susceptible to yield to his request. Going home to his place? It sounded like something frat girls did after clubbing. But no, she was going home with this big, out-of-shape, big dicked bastard. On a regular Tuesday. And to make the worst of it, Isaac didn't know any of it. Not yet. Cass bit her lip at her own actions. This was purely for her.

*

"Alright, living room, kitchen, over there is the bathroom. Off with the shoes, I keep it clean," Neil growled, throwing his big key chain on a stool in the small hallway.

Cass didn't get any kind of tour, but it didn't take much to get the bearings of the small house. Neil turned out to live in a house much like their own, though in the opposite direction than of her and Isaacs place. Like their place, Neil's house was on one floor, with a hallway, kitchen, bathroom and an adjoining bedroom, and a basement.

It was weird being in Neil's home. It was even weirder to her to visit someone's house, for the first time no less, exclusively for one reason. To fuck. On a normal Tuesday afternoon, Cass was out and about, doing the vilest thing she could do in a relationship. It was so naughty, the evil delicious savor from it was enough for her to get pent up again.

After hanging their coats in place, they awkwardly stared at each other. So... would they simply pick up from where they left off?

"Oh!" Cass exclaimed as Neil shoved his lips onto hers. She was a bit reluctant at first, but Neil's forceful nature had her joining in quickly.

While sloppily making out, Neil shoved her into the kitchen. He backed her up until her ass collided with his dinner table, then she was spun around and pressed over the table, her pants getting ripped down to her ankles.

"Gonna bend me over the kitchen table, then? Oh fuuuuuck," Cass said, ending in a satiated moan.

Cass' eyes flickered as Neil's tongue found her asshole. He shoved himself inside her ass quickly, causing her to gasp. He was so eager there was no stopping him. Not that she had any plans for that. Now they had all the time in the world.

"Fuck... keep it just like that," Cass groaned. Instead, Neil took his tongue out of her ass, moved it down to her clit while shoving a finger up her ass instead.

Cass squealed out at the sudden overflow of physical emotions and was gushing down on Neil's tongue, cumming quickly from getting her ass fingerfucked. She was still in awe of how much she liked her ass getting tended to. It wasn't anything she'd ever thought she'd be into.

As she came down from her orgasm, Neil picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, and carried her to his bedroom, emanating a small delightful scream from Cass. She even got goosebumps all over. She was getting taken to bed to get fucked better beyond her wildest dreams. The prospect was practically making her glow.

Neil didn't even take the time to peel off her pants. He threw Cass on the bed and pinned her down by crawling on top of her, sitting back on her legs. Cass clutched the stained sheets in anticipation of what was to come. Neil produced a condom, rolled it on, and within seconds he was pushing his big dick into her again and relentlessly started thrusting deep inside her.

Normally there was a build-up period, but this was frantic and impatient. Like this needed to get out of the way, even if it had happened in the car. Neil gave Cass his hardest thrusts from the get-go.

Sitting in an upright position let Neil really push down hard with his hips, putting his weight into each move. Cass was getting pummeled into the mattress without mercy as both of them were starting to shine with a tint of sweat. The mattress was probably never gonna recover from all the fluids Neil squished out of her.

"You're - so - fucking - big -" Cass moaned through each hard thrust.

Neil gave Cass a series of slaps across her ass, emanating moans from her.

"You like fucking other people's girls?" Cass moaned, coaxing Neil to thrust faster.

"You little slut. You like that big dick in you then?" Neil moaned, damn near speechless. "I'm gonna fucking break you!"

To emphasize his point, Neil sent several fast, hard pistoning thrusts into her. Cass felt goosebumps all over, biting her bottom lips hard, knowing Neil was probably right. She would never be the same after this!

"Oh fuck yeah, break me, Neil! Fucking rip me apart," Cass squealed as she clamped hard on Neil's beautiful cock.

Neil leaned down over her prone body, twisting her head around so he could shove his tongue in her mouth, feeling her exasperated breath as he made her cum oh so good. Her eagerness to kiss back and the closeness of their bodies when he laid on her like this was such a euphoria that Neil couldn't take it anymore. This hot little thing was becoming too much for him.

Though, he had all day now that he had her back at his place. Nothing would disturb them now. Neil shut his eyes while clutching Cass around the shoulder as he slowed his thrusts down, feeling out the warm wet walls of Cass' pussy, trying to stay off from cumming just a little more. But to no avail. He was so sensitive inside this tight pussy, even with a condom, he only ended up groaning into a frenzy as Cass' clamping wet pussy edged him right into a mindblowing orgasm, having them both shaking all over.

After Neil rolled off of her, and slammed into the mattress, breathing heavily.

"Fuck, I gotta stop smoking," Neil groaned. To his surprise, Cass climbed up to him and rested her head on his chest.

"Hey there," Neil said, awkwardly stroking her head.

"I just need a breather," Cass excused. Neil looked down at her.

"So. What you think?" Neil asked.

"About what?" Cass asked, turning her head up to look at him. She was kind of getting used to his looks by now. He was by no means handsome, but the things he did to her... she couldn't help but deny that she held some sort of new found respect for Neil.

"About fucking. It any good?" Neil asked with an evil grin.

Cass furrowed her brow in disbelief and slapped his chest. Was this guy for real?

"Are you joking? You're so fucking big! So thick! Can't you tell how much I like it?"

Neil groaned, satisfied from her response. Hearing her say it even outside of sex was a victory in it own. But he decided to push it even further.

"Better than your little boyfriend?" Neil asked.

"Fuck yeah!" Cass blurted, getting flustered at her own admission, and the suddenness of it.

"Heh, well then!" Neil chuckled. "And you're still marrying that fool?"

"Absolutely. I love him. This is just physical, so don't get any ideas!"

Neil decided to shift gears, not wanting to focus on what their whole arrangement was not.

"Planned anything special for the honeymoon, then? Something sexy?"

"I... I have no idea why I'm telling you this... But I have been thinking of doing something naughty for Isaac. Like we're saving bareback sex until the honeymoon, but I have other plans as well to make it even more special... I'm kinda thinking of giving him my ass... My anal virginity... But ssh, that's a surprise."

Neil mimicked zipping his mouth

"Might have to steal some of that away from him" Neil thought, grinning for himself.

*

Neil was true to his words. He had a bunch of condoms in his drawer. Soon enough, one used condom after the other would be strewn across his bedroom floor, as Neil continuously fucked Cass for almost two hours. From the back, her on top, her on top with her ass towards him. Cass flat on her stomach with ass in the air. So many variations of those, as Neil was a true sucker for her ass. And talking of sucking, when they weren't fucking Neil would eat her out or Cass clean his cock.

Cass also was able to get most of the action on tape for Isaac later. Neil had wondered again why she was so adamant about being filmed.

"It turns you on?" Neil asked. It wasn't unusual for girls to go wild for the camera, but having hooked up both on and off the camera, Neil barely could tell the difference.

"Yeah... uh... It's like... uh... being watched... it's so naughty... and then I can watch it later... uh," Cass moaned. Yep, she was currently riding his dick, as Neil quizzed her.

"Hah! I bet your husband would love to get a hold on those tapes!"

Cass shot her eyes open.

"That could never happen! Never," Cass said briskly. Neil chuckled, thinking how she was reluctant to bring Isaac into the picture, yet her idiot boyfriend knew perfectly well. Maybe those tapes were something he could use for leverage later.

Neil shoved her off of him, and moved behind her, wanting to watch that big ass jiggle while he fucked the shit out of her. These were some of the best moments for Cass, when she just hung her head and let Neil do his best. Just taking her hard, using her.

"Fuck yeah, you slut! I'mm gonna fucking cum all over that pretty face of yours," Neil groaned as dragged out his cock and shot his load, this time over Cass' face. She smiled warmly, thoroughly satisfied from all the good things Neil made her feel.

She learned so much about sex in those hours. First and foremost how good it felt getting railed from behind. Neil didn't seem to ever get tired of watching her ass ripple as he shoved his delicious cock into her over and over.

For each time they hooked up, Cass got more and more hooked on Neil's cock. Everything from the taste of his precum, to his actual cum, to the sheer amount of it, and finally of course the size of the cock said cum came out of. She just couldn't get enough. Everytime they fucked she argued "one last time", but for each time it happen, that first last time was getting further and further away.

When Cass wasn't getting fucked, Neil would eat her out. Either her ass, pussy or both. Fingering the other. It was like a never ending train of satisfaction. Neil was getting her off so easily. Getting her hooked on that intense sensation only Neil was able to give her, that only a truly thick cock could give. And with all the taboo fantasies layered on top, falling into submission like this... It only made it better.

Then Cass' phone dinged. Fuck, she had completely lost track of time. She had lost herself so much in the magnificent sex that she had forgot all about everything outside of Niel's bedroom.

With cum still dripping from her face, Cass rolled over onto her side and picked up her phone.

"Yo, just wondering where you are?" Isaac wrote in a text.

"Be home soon. Having fun with Neil," Cass replied. She knew perfectly well what that did to me, and she would give Isaac all she had later that evening.

Neil saw this. He knew Cass was texting with Isaac, but didn't know what was written. He swore he would have her forget all about him, driving her more and more into his clutches instead, by showing her just how much better he was. Neil knew perfectly well how inexperienced Cass was, and how having her served to him on a platter like this was a perfect opportunity for him to turn her into his little fuck thing. To be his slut. To be his.

Another problem, though, and more urgent, was that he was starting to run short on condoms. Neil swore he had another one laying around somewhere. He looked over at Cass. The sight of this dark goddess prone on his bed, her well-shaped ass sticking up like that... It was an image that he would remember forever. Fuck. Images last forever.

Neil grabbed his phone and quickly snapped a photo, captioned it "eskimo brothers" and sent it to Isaac. That'll teach that upjumped kid to talk down to him. Now that he had fucked his girl, he was gonna steal her away from him. Make Cass his.

Then, like a signal from God himself, Neil found another box of condoms. It was an older box, hell the design was even out of date, but fuck it. Didn't really matter. He slid one and jumped into bed once more.

"You haven't had enough?" Cass said, her eyes traveling down to his cock. It was almost rhetorical at this point. She made to move, but Neil put to of his big hands on her ass.

"No, stay like this. It's just perfect."

Having Cass on the side like this created an amazing view. Taking her like this would no doubt shape her even more to his cock, especially if he sat upright with her on the side like this. Neil would feel extra thick, and be able to hit with her in all kinds of new angles. Not that already wasn't but Neil was a man on a conquering mission.

If he took her this way, there was no chance Isaac would ever compete with him. It would stretch her way too well. And if it was too much for her, he could always lay down on the side, giving her a tinge of that intimacy she didn't want, but desperately needed.

And the shear angle would no doubt squeeze his cock even better.

Neil got up behind Cass' body and angled his cock. It took some effort, but he was able to sneak his head inside of her, making Cass clutch his sheets in both pain and pleasure.

"Oh... That's a new one.. Fuck your broad cock... it's almost too much," Cass moaned through gritted teeth.

"You like it!" Neil said with some effort. She was even tighter and it was a true effort to press forward.

But he did. With his hand firmly on her ass, Neil pressed his pulsating cock deeper inside of her. The angle soon allowed his head and soon thick girth slide just along the right pleasure points, and within a few thrusts Neil could feel Cass shivering all over, practically pouring down the side of her cheeks.

"Am... fuckkk... Shit!" Cass cursed as Neil slowly slid out and back in.

He wasn't able to press fast or anthying, but this slow edging type of fucking was plenty. Finding a decent rhythm, he fucked her right into one guttural orgasm after the other. Neil was way too thick inside of her this way, so it took almost no effort.

The way Cass was squeezing him over and over in this tight position made him cum again. And again he pressed as deep as he could, keeping his orgasmic thrusts right up against her cervix.

And this wouldn't be the last time.

*

Wednesday morning Neil woke up, almost thinking it was all a dream. Like had he really done everything that happened yesterday? How many times had he and Cass even fucked? His whole body was aching from it all.

Rolling onto his side, soaking in the view, all that was forgotten. There she was. Evidence of their debauchery. Evidence of him being able to fuck her over and over so well that they at last passed out together. After fucking her on the side they had eaten a bit, actual food that is, showered, fucked, fucked before slumping back into a deep sleep.