Cassandra's Adventures Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had hired a plumber to fix some of the plumbing in Neil and Cass' bathroom. It wasn't truly theirs, that was just sort of how I'd come to know that place. I had spent an embarrassingly huge amount of time there during the work weeks.

The lack of maintenance from Neil had left some of the stalls a bit clogged up.

"Enthusiast? You're not a plumber?" I asked, chuckling at Dan's brashness.

Dan sunk into the chair. He was so big the chair more or less disappeared under him.

"Heh, of course. But I'm an ass connoisseur, you see, and I have a lotta pipe!" Dan chuckled. He pointed his thumb back towards the door.

"Where's the redhead with the giant cans and the ass? I don't mind the tight blonde, but heh, I'm a man who needs a bit of cushion, you know what I mean?" Plumber Dan said, tapping his stomach with his palms, laughing.

Ah. He was certainly... comfortable about expressing his opinions, I could tell.

"She's taking a few days off. And I'd appreciate it if you kept it cordial," I said, trying to sound stern. It was sort of hard with such a big man.

Plumber Dan didn't really respond. His eyes widened before he exploded into a roar of laughter. Tilting his head back roaring, shaking up and down. He got up, slapping his knee, and got out, still snickering. What a weird man.