Cassidy's Big Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yolanda turned and saw what I was doing and only shook her head.

We passed through swinging doors labelled, "Institute for Advanced Biofertility - Warning: Bioactive Zone".

Yolanda led me to a small room with a chair, a table with various medical supplies on it - test tubes, gloves, swabs, needles, a lamp, a mirror, an examining table, and little else.

"This is where you'll give the sample," she said. "I have to stay and observe you to make sure there is no tampering."

"Alright, where do you want me to put it."

She handed me a test tube the size of my little finger.

"Is that it? What do you want me to do with the rest?"

"Usually the patients use those paper towels. We'll just clean up the excess."

"We?"

Yolanda smirked. "Don't get any ideas. I mean whoever, it doesn't matter."

"But Yolanda, I usually have a cup or two of cum these days."

"You're exaggerating."

"Yolanda, my dick is more than a foot long. I have a lot of cum," I said matter of factly.

"Now I know you're exaggerating. No white man has a dick that big!" Yolanda exclaimed. Then she reconsidered, "I'm sorry, that wasn't very professional of me."

"No, that's ok. Just see for yourself." And I unzipped. My cock was only half-erect, but already measured about eight inches and was pretty thick.

"That's a healthy cock, but I've seen bigger. Anyway, when I said I observed, I only meant that I stay in the room. I don't usually look directly at, you know, what's going on. Most patients aren't comfortable with that."

"Why wouldn't I be comfortable with that, Yolanda? I want you to look."

"Suit yourself," Yolanda said. She leaned against the wall, folded her arms and crossed her ankles, showing her lovely legs in their best light. She stared straight at my cock.

"Watch it grow, Yolanda!" And I began to stroke. I too kept my eyes directly on her. I admired her shining dark skin, her powerful healthy limbs, her symmetrical face, her big dark eyes, her full lips. I began to want her badly. My cock had already grown beyond a foot and was four inches thick.

"Shit! That is a big cock!" Yolanda was surprised and impressed.

"Did you ever have a black cock this big?"

"That's none of your business, but...no, not quite like that."

"Do you want this cock, Yolanda?" I took a step towards her.

"We need the sample."

"Then extract it." I took her hand and laid it on my log of love.

She began to pump.

"That's it, Yolanda." But I was too impatient. My enormous hard-on demanded more. I grabbed Yolanda and spun her around so that she faced the wall. I jerked her panties down to her knees. And I bent her over and penetrated her before she knew what was happening. Her pussy was already slick. She was built to handle big cocks. There was plenty of room inside for me, but her pussy lips squeezed me tightly at the base of my cock.

"Shit! That is a big cock!" She said again, this time with raw lust.

Her big black ass was all firm muscle. I slapped it as she bucked up and down on me, bracing herself against the wall and looking back at me with dreamy sensuality in her face. I unbuttoned her uniform and pulled her tits free, squeezing them as I slammed into her. Her bucking became frantic, and I began to grow again. 15 inches! Superhuman! Now she began to have her orgasm.

"HNNHHHNNH! HNNHDHHDNNHH!@" she moaned. Her long legs propelled her pelvis back and forth at high speed, traversing the length of my cock. Her orgasm continued, a perpetual spasm. "HNNHHHHN! NHHHFDJI#!" Her moans becames louder. I began to spurt. This time I came like a cannon, with large separate shots that rocked her body. She flinched from the pressure of the first blast and screamed. Then the second blast came. Yolanda recollected herself.

"The sample! The sample!"

She jumped forward and freed herself from my sex spear. I still had the tiny test tube my hand and held it it front of my cock. Yolanda dropped to her knees to help. She pumped my cock her both hands and a third cannon blast arrived. It filled the tiny test tube in a second, and the rest splashed on Yolanda's face, ivory on ebony. Yolanda wrapped her fat black lips around my cock and began to drink hungrily as I shot several more thick blasts of cum into her hungry and willing mouth.

A light knock on the door was followed by the door opening and a very small young woman entered, wearing a white lab coat. She was very slender, with thin bones and a mouse-like small face that was nevertheless beautiful and feminine. Her features were half Asian and half Caucasian.

"I'm Suzanne, the lab tech," she said. "Give me that sample before it's contaminated."

I handed it over. Yolanda was still on her knees in front of me, hand on my cock, my cum all over her face and dripping from between her legs.

"That was very unprofessional Yolanda," Suzanne said. "But we'll forget about it because this..." here she pointed at my cock..."is an exceptional case." And Suzanne gave me the faintest wink and smile.

"You can wait in the waiting area," she said. "We should have some results for you in about an hour." And she turned and left.

"She watches through that mirror, you know." Yolanda said.

"You knew that all along?"

"Of course, but I wasn't going to lose my chance to feel that cock. We still have an hour. Let's do it again."

"No problem, Yolanda."

And she sucked me back to full erection. She tried to ride on top of me, but said it was too uncomfortable. The only position that worked with my monster dick was doggy style. This time she crouched on the floor and I slammed her from behind. Once again I drenched her cunt with cum and splashed the excess all over her back and butt.

Finally satiated, we dressed and she led me to the waiting room. She slipped me her number and said, "Booty call, any time, day or night."

XXI. Suzanne's research project

After a bit longer, Suzanne entered the room. She smiled modestly at me and sat down across from me. She was wearing stylish slacks under her lab coat, and fashionable heels that highlighted her slender ankles. Her slight build and delicate motions were unexpectedly charming.

"Well, you are an unusual case, but one that is not unknown to science," she said.

"What is it doc?"

"Actually I'm still working on my Ph.D. When we examined your sperm under the microscope, we found that they were gigantic and powerul, and could swim faster than any normal sperm. Your fluids also contain high concentrations of sex hormones, both testosterone and estrogen, and several other molecules that we are still analyzing. So, the rapid acting effects of your "magic cum", as your wife calls it, are quite understandable."

"She's not my wife, she's not even my girlfriend, she's just my fuck buddy."

"Fuck buddy, then," Suzanne smiled enigmatically, a twinkle in her eye.

"You said that my case is not unknown to science?"

"Well, there have been cases reported in the literature - sex maniacs - with enormous penises and potent sperm. These sex maniacs usually suddenly broke from stable, but loveless relationships. Then sexual desire took control of them. Many became rapists, and some even killers. I don't mean to alarm you, but you are at risk for this."

"I can understand. Tell me more, doctor, umm, almost doctor."

"You can call me Suzanne. I'd like to work with you, to study you, have therapy sessions to try to control this phenomenon."

"Control it? But Suzanne, I have to tell you that it has been wonderful to have these sexual powers."

"It is wonderful at first, but your sexual desires will control you. You know that in many of these cases, the sex maniac ended with a permanent erection and could no longer live a normal life."

"I could see how a permanent erection of my size could be inconvenient. But what is the cure?"

"In select cases, there has been either a partial or complete remission of the symptoms when the sex maniac found a permanent love object. I am speaking of true love, in a scientific sense. The sex maniac restrained the sex impulse and began to love one person and one person only, before the act of penetration. This psycho-sexual complex changes the physical reaction of the body to sex back to a more normal spectrum."

"So I'd no longer have a giant cock and magic cum?"

"If you stop trying to copulate with everyone and focus on a loved one, yes. Look what happened to our poor nurse Yolanda."

"I'm sorry about that, but I couldn't control myself. She was so sexy, such legs, such an ass!"

"Whoa, boy! Yes, I know about that, you don't have to tell me. It was my observation of your reaction to her and your method of copulation that enables me to be confident in comparing you to the famous sex maniacs of the literature. I would like to publish a paper on you."

"And make me a famous sex maniac in the literature."

"It's not a bad form of notoriety," Suzanne laughed lightly and charmingly. "Now, I want you to come back tomorrow and we'll begin therapy. Go home to your fuck buddy, and remember, no penetration. You'll harm the fetus."

XXII. Sibling Rivalry

They had kept me late at the Institute, and I returned to the apartment after dinner. Cassidy was sprawled naked on the bed, her belly heaving in the air. She had stripped out of her uncomfortable clothes that no longer fit her. Her bulk was beginning to be repulsive, but her swollen veiny tits still had their charms. She must have gained forty pounds just in the past few days. Not only was every part of her body bigger, but there were now signs of a double chin and otherwise porcine appearance to her formerly cute face. Yes, the transformation had begun to go awry.

Still, my sex mania was unabated. The sight of her tits had stirred my erection, and I had to take my pants and underwear off to free my cock from the painful confines of my clothing. I climbed on top of Cassidy and began to titty fuck her. In her pregnant state, she no longer responded energetically. I tried to face fuck her, but she couldn't take enough of my cock inside. I went back to her tits. I couldn't move freely and needed some lubricant. I dashed to the kitchen, my cock bouncing up and down. Caitlin was lying on the sofa, trying to sleep. She saw my nakedness, and turned her head away. Marina was already in her bedroom. I looked around the kitchen. There was no more vegetable oil. The best I could find was sour cream. I ran back to bedroom and smeared it all over Cassidy's tits, using up the entire container. I set work again trying to cum, but my cock was not sufficiently stimulated. I was painfully hard and needed release. I needed a tight cunt to fuck.

"I can't cum, Cassidy. I need a cunt!" I said.

"You can't hon, think about the baby."

"Damn it! I need a cunt!" I was groaning with lust. I dashed out of the room.

Caitlin had heard everything. She was looking at me with panic. She was dressed in her long sleep tee. I could sense that my cum had been working on her too. I saw her tits had grown. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her erect nipples were clearly visible. I moved rapidly towards her. She rolled face down on the sofa to hide herself. I wasted no time. I jumped on top of her, pulled up the t-shirt and ripped her panties off. Her taut smooth ass taunted me.

"No! Stop!" she cried.

My cock was fifteen inches long and thick as a baseball bat. In my lustful frenzy, I had the strength to spread her legs. I pressed the knobby purple head of my cock against Caitlin's puffy cunt lips. She was undergoing the same sexual growth that Cassidy had. Despite that, I was too big for her, but my cock was still covered in sour cream, which smoothed my entry.

"Stop it! Pull it out! It's too big! It hurts!" Caitlin was screaming and thrashing about. I forced the length of my cock the rest of the way inside and used the weight of my body to hold her down and keep her from wriggling away. Her tight ass bounced frantically under me, but feeling her smooth fresh body struggle only excited me more. Her cunt was tight but slick. She involuntarily spasmed and contracted as she tried to expel my cock from her body, but this translated into waves of ecstasy for me.

"I need cunt! Cunt! Tight teen cunt!" I was screaming like an animal.

Cassidy was standing in the doorway staring at us. She was silent, but tears were streaming down her face. I had woken Marina too. She was also leaning in her doorway, looking at me with bemusement and exasperation.

Neither moved to stop me. Caitlin quieted down as she grew accustomed to the situation. She saw she wasn't going to free herself, so she bit her lip and tried to bear it. Gradually she succumbed to the raw animal energy of my cock. She grew sweaty and began to pant, lifting her ass in the air, not to try to wriggle free, but to impale herself more deeply on my cock.

"It's so big! Oh God! Oh God!" she groaned. Her cunt continued to pulsate. Now I was ready.

"UGNGHGHGHGNGGG! AGGHGHGHGGHGHG! UGGA! UGGA! AHH! AHH!" I grunted like an African tribal dancer as I began to unload waves of cum into Caitlin's cunt. As it filled, first the sour cream began to drip out, then oodles of sticky swirls of cum dripped down her legs onto the dark fabric of the sofa.

"My poor little sister!" Cassidy sobbed.

Caitlin looked up at her. "Don't you poor sister me! I have just as much right to his cock as anyone here!"

Marina shook her head, signaling to Caitlin to be quiet.

"You don't know what you're saying, Caitlin. You're only 18. Save yourself," Cassidy said.

"Fine talk from my slutty older sister," Caitlin said.

I was still on top of Caitlin, my cock inside her, while the sisters argued.

"That's the father of my baby, Caitlin," Cassidy sobbed agin.

"The father of your baby is a sex maniac," Caitlin said.

"Yes, I am," I said. "The doctors say so. And it's just a fact, I need cunt and I can't control it. I'm going to start therapy tomorrow." I pulled out of Caitlin with a slurpy, sticky, squishy sound. "This is going to get better. Let's go back to bed Cassidy."

And, although she was still in shock, I led Cassidy back into the bedroom and we both fell into a deep sleep. Marina slammed her door shut, while Caitlin drifted off to sleep on the sofa, idly fingering the sticky residues left in and around her cunt.

XXIII. At Kyoko's home

In the morning I got a text from Kyoko, telling me to come as soon as I could, and gave her address. Caitlin and Marina had already left the apartment, and Cassidy was still asleep. She had told her boss that she was taking some time off. I dressed for work and texted Kyoko back, telling her I would see her at lunch.

When I got to Kyoko's place, I could see immediately why she hadn't come to work either. She was still dressed in the work suit she had tried to put on. Her belly protruded over the top of her wool skirt. Her blouse was now several sizes too small. Her swollen tits spilled out the top, and the bottom no longer reached her belly button. Her round belly stuck out in the cool air. Seeing her patches of naked flesh caused my dick to stir again, and I unzipped to let it flop out. Seeing her newly plump tits and fat belly on top of her still tiny and slender frame was a treat.

"Your impregnation was successful," Kyoko said.

"I can see that."

"What are we going to do?"

"Don't you want the baby? Wasn't that the whole point?"

"Yes, but I'm already five months pregnant!"

"I know. I'm a freak of nature. But I'll call the Institute and they'll take care of everything."

"The Institute?"

"They're studying me, and this." I pointed to my giant hard on.

"You're even bigger than before." Kyoko giggled.

"Yes. It hasn't stopped yet. You're very sexy like that Kyoko."

"You'd better watch it. My mom is here, and she wants to talk to you."

"Where is she?"

"In the dining room."

I immediately went to other room. I had forgotten that my dick was out.

Kyoko's mom was an older version of Kyoko. She must have been in her 40s, but only traces of wrinkles were visible. She still had long hair and a slender figure.

"Oh god! What is that?" She shrieked, staring at my swollen organ.

"It won't fit in my pants, sorry," I said nonchalantly.

"Mom, this is my impregnator."

"Did you harm my daughter, with that giant, ... giant..." words failed her.

"No mom, I let him do it. I wanted a baby," Kyoko said.

"How are you going to handle this sudden impregnation?"

"Don't worry, Ma'am, Kyoko will be taken to the Institute," I said, and explained the situation. Then I changed the subject.

"Kyoko, I want to see you naked. I want to see what this pregnancy has done to your body."

Kyoko was also under the spell of my giant cock, so she immediately unbuttoned her blouse and slipped out of all her clothes. Her tits were bulging and veiny, yet retained a Japanese softness and delicacy. Her belly was not so huge yet. She retained an innocent girllike fuckability. I started to jerk my hard cock, and walked over to her. Kyoko's mom hid her face in her hands.

Kyoko began to fondle my cock, then knelt to suck it. Soon I was tittyfucking her. But just like with Cassidy, the sensation was now insufficient, and my arousal produced a frenzy.

"It's not enough! I need cunt! I need to fuck!" I began to scream.

"Take me!" Kyoko said, lying down on the floor and spreading her legs.

I almost did, but then I remembered.

"No, Kyoko, it will harm the fetus. I'm too big."

Kyoko's mom peeked up at me to make sure that I wasn't going to jump her daughter.

My cock took over.

"I need cunt! I need to fuck!" I continued to rant.

I turned to Kyoko's mom. Yes, she was still a fuckable female.

"MILF! MILF!" I shouted.

I pushed her onto the dining room table and held her down. It was easy to push up her skirt and tear her panties off. Her bush was unshaven and fuzzy.

Within seconds I had plunged my cock deep inside her. Kyoko's mom screamed and groaned. The fire in my dick was cooling down. Kyoko was standing staring at me, at her mom, at the scene. Tears began to fall down her cheeks. Now she understood what kind of monster had impregnated her.

"Are you going to impregnate my mom?" Kyoko wailed.

Kyoko's mom had looked half conscious when I penetrated her, but she roused herself now and turned to her daughter.

"Don't worry, I had a hysterectomy after you were born," she said.

Then she lay her head back and closed her eyes. Her face crumpled in agony as I continued to plunge my oversized meat into her aged but still tight Japanese cunt.

"Your mom is tight, Kyoko. She feels so good. I'm going to cum! AGGGGGHH!! UUNDGHGHGHDU! DUGUGU! GOO! GOO!" I shouted and blasted a series of high pressure squirts into her.

I zipped up and told Kyoko to get dressed.

"We're going to the Institute."

Kyoko's mom still lay on dining room table, staring at the chandelier in a daze, cum drizzling from her cunt, onto the lace table cloth, and down onto the floor.

XXIV. Home to bed

At the Institute, Suzanne took one look at the disheveled Kyoko, her barely covered puffy tits verging on obscene, the belly threatening to pop more buttons off of her strained blouse, and the stunned expression on the poor young girl's face, and instantly understood that this was another victim of my wild cock.

"Come on, girl, we'll check you in and get you all taken care of. You'll stay here until you have your baby."

After she had led Kyoko out, Suzanne turned to me.

"Any others like that, you can bring them here. This is good for us. We want to study your entire sexual network, your harem." She grinned mischeviously.

"So, tell me about your day?" she added.

And I told her about Kyoko's mom.

"Well, at least that's not another pregnancy. You'll have to be very careful until your condition is cured. You should try to control yourself as much as possible, but if you can't, we can provide women for you."

1...45678...10