Cassidy's Big Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so what do you want me to do?"

"Go see Cassidy, and ask her where she wants you to put her dick."

"I see. No problem."

I left the room, escorted by another latex clad aide. My mind was on Cassidy now, so I didn't bother to maul the assistant.

I soon entered Cassidy's private room, which she had been moved to after the birth. My little son was sucking hard on Cassidy's giant tit, while Cassidy rested with her eyes closed. I was a little jealous. His sucking had made both her nipples hard, and milk was dripping out of the long stiff nipple that the baby was not occupying. Without a word, I moved in and began drinking Cassidy's milk, pawing at her monster tits with my hands. It was true she had become less toned since I last felt her up.

Cassidy opened her eyes.

"What the fuck?"

I explained the situation, and Cassidy's choice. She thought for a moment, and then said,

"I want to go back to how I was before. I mean, I was voluptuous then, wasn't I?"

"You were hot, Cass."

"Now I'm a freakshow, and I can't be dealing with sex all the time. I mean, my body is so bad it makes me want it too."

"Probably a wise move. So you want me to tap that ass?"

"I'm so tired, I'm just going to roll over. Just do me."

Cassidy lay the baby, who had fallen asleep from nursing, next to her, and rolled over. Her giant curvy ass was starting to look half fat, but my erection had been stirred by sucking her tit, and I was ready to plunge right in. Cass's ass was so sweaty that I could penetrate it without any lube. Feeling her huge squishy body under me was weird, no longer the total turn on that it used to be, but I kept bucking until Cass's ass jiggled. She started to squeeze my cock. She was lazily moaning, "Unnnhhh, Unnnhh" as I pumped. She turned her still pretty but slightly porcine face towards me.

"Cum quick! I can't take much more."

I grabbed her long blond hair and pulled as I thrust my cock deep up her ass. I began to spurt cum. Not gallons, but still perhaps a voluminous quart. My dick slid out of her ass on its own accord as it softened amid the semen surge.

"Damn! Thanks!" Cass mumbled, and fell asleep.

I stood up and watched as in a matter of minutes, her body transformed. First her puffy cunt and clit shrank to normal dimensions, then her ass and thighs became less thunderous. Her waist narrowed. Her tits firmed up, and became ever so slightly smaller, but they were still big and round. I remembered that Cass had always been large, and that now she was breast feeding, so perhaps her tits would stay that way. I was pleased with the effect, because now she reminded me again of the girl that had first charmed me into my sex mania.

I kissed her lips gently.

"Bye Cass."

She smiled in her sleep.

As I turned I saw Suzanne in the doorway. Her figure was still slender, but I could tell from her profile that she wasn't lying about her tits having grown.

"Nice work," she said.

"Do you watch everything?"

"I have to, in the name of science, but I can't say I don't enjoy it too."

She handed me a robe. "Your Kyoko is about to have her baby," she said.

XXXVI.

I rushed to the "harem" room in time to hear Kyoko's screams and see a little head pop out from between her spread legs. Kyoko was all sweaty and hot. I tore off my robe and went to her and explained the situation.

"You want to stay sexy don't you? An Asian with big tits is a killer combo. You don't want to go back to being a skinny little thing?"

Kyoko shook her head.

"Ok then." And I whipped out my cock. She turned her head to the side, and I plunged my cock right into her mouth as I stood by the delivery bed. A nurse put the baby on her breast while I continued to thrust in and out of Kyoko's mouth. She held her lips in a soft open O and swirled her tongue around my cock. Then she grabbed my balls with her slender fingers. I began to ram my cock deep down Kyoko's throat. She gagged slightly but kept her head in position. I continued to thrust. Kyoko's tongue was fluttering at the base of my cock, while my cock head was banging her tonsils. The exquisite sensation caused me to begin to cum. A couple of jets went directly down Kyoko's throat, then she began to gag more seriously and spit my cock out. I finished by pumping my last few squirts of cum all over Kyoko's cute face.

Kyoko was nearly unconscious. I just groaned and picked my robe up off the floor.

That night Suzanne visited me in my room. She couldn't wait any longer and fucked me. It was completely indescribable. From that moment on we were inseparable. I finished off the remaining women over the next few days, either in the mouth or the ass, but it was only Suzanne that I was thinking of, and her sinuous body.

1...5678910