Cassidy's Big Tits

Story Info
Unexplained medical mystery leads to uncontrolled lust.
33.7k words
4.42
87.5k
113
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maigret
maigret
34 Followers

To the reader:

This is a fantastical tale of extremes that imagines an uncontrolled lust leading to outrageous, possibly offensive or sometimes comic results. Includes themes of cheating, rape, and bizarre acts. Just imagining...don't take it too seriously.

I. Cassidy's Big tits

I had been in a long-term relationship with Lisa for a couple of years. Once we moved in together, our relationship settled into a bit of rut. Lisa could pass for attractive if she put effort into it, but the truth was, she was fundamentally plain. An average face and an average body. And domesticity revealed an unpleasant nagging side of her character, occasionally crossing over into downright bitchiness. The truth was, our relationship was on a downward slide, and both of us turned to drinking a bit too much to try to revive our flagging spirits. Pretty much all of the above could apply to our sex life too.

Now Lisa had friends who regularly hung around us. This story starts with one of them, Cassidy, coming over for dinner. Unlike Lisa, Cassidy was attention grabbing. She was a bubbly, cheerful blonde with long gleaming yellow hair. Like her personality, her body was fulsome and feminine. A pert round face, full pink lips, a figure that was technically on the heavy side but was so curvaceous that it didn't really matter. And spectacularly large, perfectly shaped breasts. Now, I was usually more attracted to intelligent, mysterious brunettes, and was usually repelled by the overly obvious charms of buxom blondes, but I admit to having lusted after Cassidy not infrequently.

This evening, Cassidy was wearing a deeply plunging stretchy t-shirt that set off her creamy skin and framed her magnificent cleavage in a magnetic way. As she kept leaning forward over the table to grab more wine or food, her breasts were alternately squeezed and released by the table edge in such a way that I couldn't help imagining grabbing her tits in the same manner. And when she giggled, she jiggled such that one could easily picture her riding on top of a man in bed.

Although I tried to feign calmness and seriousness, I must have ogled a bit too much, because Lisa began to get upset at me. First it was just a vague irritation, but as the meal continued and the wine continued to flow (we drank a bottle each), she let fly. In general, as we got drunk, our talk usually became cruder and turned to more sexual topics anyway. Usually Lisa and her girlfriends would complain about guys while I nodded silently, but tonight I was drawn in.

"If you like watching Cassidy's cleavage so much, maybe you should find yourself a girlfriend with bigger tits. I know you fantasize about her!", she said.

Cassidy turned red and looked away while I apologized profusely. It was an inadvertent reflex, and of course I wanted Lisa above all else, blah blah blah.

It turns out that Lisa was not holding her wine well and was just beginning to get incoherent and nod off. So, after calming her down, I put her to bed. She collapsed into unawareness as she hit the pillow.

I was fairly drunk myself, but I tottered out to check on Cassidy. Cassidy was still sitting at the table, looking at the wall.

"Sorry about that," I said.

"No, you're just a guy that's all. Everybody looks, but that doesn't mean they really want me," Cassidy said in a plaintive tone.

"No, I'm sure they want you Cassidy..." then I stopped because I couldn't start telling Cassidy how hot she was.

"Look, I'd better get home," and she made to stand up, but staggered.

"No, it's late and you're drunk now. Sleep it off here. You can sleep in our bed, and I'll take the sofa."

"No, that would be weird. I'll just crash on the sofa."

"Alright, I'll get a blanket for you."

And she did just that. Like Lisa, she was already almost gone, so she was out by the time I spread the blanket over her. I was still wound up from the wine, so I sat in a chair and browsed on my laptop. After a while, I looked up. Cassidy had rolled on her back and pulled the blanket down. Her t-shirt had stretched down far enough to show the brown of her aureola. The rest of her tit gleamed in the dim light. My cock twitched to attention. I don't know what I was thinking, but the wine had obviously lowered my inhibitions. After staring for a good long while, I got up and walked over to her. She was snoring lightly, her full lips parted to show her pearly whites. I fished my cock out of my pants. Lisa's words about ogling cleavage had me worked up. I was going to cum on those lovely big tits, damn it!

I'm not a big dick guy. My cock is only six inches and not that thick, something I try not to be too self-conscious about. But I was really throbbing tonight. My dick felt a bit harder and longer than usual, and the head was really swollen. Cassidy was having an effect on me. I stroked my meat methodically, again not stopping to think about the consequences. Cassidy's tits heaved up and down with her breathing. In just a minute I was ready to cum.

"Oh shit!" escaped my lips, but too late. I was squirting sticky ropes of white seed into the air. And they landed all over Cassidy. One splashed on her black t-shirt, one on her exposed boob, and one right on her upper lip. It was too late now. I squeezed out the remaining drops onto her shirt. Thank god she remained asleep. I stuffed my cock back in my pants and retreated to my chair. What was I going to do now?

Now I had to go to work in the morning. One of the privileges of being a junior associate was some Saturday duty to catch up on projects. Lisa would never be up early. She was usually a late sleeper, and the drink would only add to that.

So, I'd wake up Cassidy and offer to walk her home. I'd have to explain what happened. There was no way she wouldn't figure out that it was cum all over her. But at least we could talk away from Lisa, if Cassidy didn't freak out right when she woke up.

I dozed in the chair so that I could hear if Cassidy woke up. We had been awake until almost 2 and I had cum on her at 3. Around 7 I heard her stirring on the sofa. I decided to play it cool. I pretended to be just coming from the back bedroom.

"Hey Cassidy, I need to go to work this morning. I can walk you back to your place if you want."

"Sure, that ... that'd be great," she sounded confused.

I sensed that she wasn't about to scream or anything, so I thought I'd better hurry up and get her out of here.

"Alright, I'll just throw some clothes on and we'll go." And in five minutes I was washed, changed, and had my teeth brushed.

"I must look like shit," Cassidy said.

Even with her puffy hungover face, Cassidy still looked really cute. I noticed she had wiped the cum off her lip, but that there were dried white spots on her t-shirt and crusted on her tit.

"Not at all, Cass, you look just fine," I said.

"What about Lisa?"

"She knows I need to work, so let's just go."

We were out on the landing in a moment. I breathed a sigh of relief. At least I wasn't going to be screamed at for being a pervert in front of Lisa.

II. Stroking it again

We walked the few blocks to Cassidy's place mostly in silence, except for a couple of murmurs about the cool morning air.

When we got to her building, Cassidy said, "Come for a sec for a cup of coffee. Neither of us had any breakfast."

This was my chance to confess. "Sure," I said.

When we got in her apartment, she checked to make sure her roommate was still asleep, then came back, started the coffee, and then turned to me.

She turned red again.

"Look, what happened last night?"

"Um, Cass..."

"I mean I was pretty drunk, and I'm not sure I remember everything. Did I...um...suck you off or ... something?"

I was taken aback.

"No, Cass, no!"

"But look, I know this is cum ... right here!" she said, pointing at the spot on her tit. "And I tasted it on my lips. I thought my drunken slut days were over but... " and she trailed off.

"No, Cass, I have to tell you something. While you were sleeping, I couldn't help myself. I jacked off onto your beautiful breasts."

Now she turned an even deeper red. "And my mouth?"

"Well, some might have shot there."

"Damn, what will Lisa say?"

"Oh god, Cass, you can't tell Lisa. She'll never forgive me."

"So you really do lust after my tits, huh?"

"I'm afraid I do."

"I have to confess that your looks and Lisa's outburst last night got me thinking myself." Cassidy's cheerful, teasing personality was reemerging out of her downcast confusion.

Suddenly Cassidy turned to me and said, "Show me your cock!"

"What?"

"Look, you want me not to tell Lisa about something I wasn't awake to see. Let's make it even. Show me your cock!"

The sweet but insistent tone in her voice made my cock twitch again. Already I was semi-hard.

I fished my cock out of my pants again.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" she asked. "Then again, maybe it IS hard."

And my cock had a mind of its own, straining higher in the open air.

"Show me how you stroked it last night," Cassidy said in a lower, more seductive tone.

My hand dropped to my hard-on and I began to stroke it. Cassidy dropped to her knees to get a closer look.

"You're not as small as Lisa says you are," she said.

So Lisa did talk about my small cock. But now my cock was bigger than before. It looked about eight inches long and had gotten thicker. Cassidy was getting me hornier than I had ever been before, and my cock had really grown.

"I think that's the effect that you have on me, Cass."

"Really? Let me give you a little more incentive." And she peeled off her cum-stained t-shirt. Now she was kneeling before me with only her demi-cup white bra. Her heavenly globes shimmered. I had never beheld such massive breasts up close like this. I could see baby fat on her belly, but her hips flowed out powerfully to fill her blue jeans. She looked up at me with her soft blue eyes. "Cum on my tits again. I want it," she said lustfully.

Now my brain shut down entirely and lust took over.

I pumped my cock hard, and with such beauty before my eyes it took only a minute for a river of cum to flow.

I blasted each tit with a milky splash, then let one fly on her face, splattering her cheek. I continued to dribble small squirts onto the floor. I had even more cum in me now than at 3 am.

She scraped some cum off her cheek with her finger and licked it.

"Now that is some seriously tasty cum," she said. "Now we've got something not to talk about."

"You are so hot, Cassidy."

"Calm down, you somehow revived some of my old college slutty self that I thought I had gotten over. But you're going to go back to Lisa and we're going to forget this. You see we never even touched each other, so it's not like anything really happened. Now you get to work, and I need to get cleaned up, stud!" And she sprang away back to her room.

I didn't know what to say, to thank her or what. So I turned and left.

III. Cassidy sucks

I couldn't believe that all this had happened and so suddenly. I wanted to forget about it, but seeing Cassidy in that way, actually wanting me, if only for a brief moment, broke down the walled off garden of my fantasies. Then there was the question of my enlarged dick. Was that a permanent increase? I wondered what would happen with Lisa now.

After work I went home and Lisa was there. We talked for a while and agreed to forget about the previous night's tensions. We agreed that it would be better for us not to drink so much, turn over a new leaf in our relationship, blah blah blah. And then we nuzzled together for some weak make-up sex. Although I fucked her with no less enthusiasm than my usual tired self, the comparison with the spark that had been lit with Cassidy made sex with Lisa seem dull. I was detached from my own performance, and I couldn't help but notice that my dick was six inches long and thin, not nearly as engorged as it had been with Cassidy. Lisa and I used condoms so it was easy to see that my eventual cum was of minimal volume. Soon we were drifting off to sleep and I was dreaming of Cassidy again.

The next day I tried to rationalize my relationship with Lisa. We got along, we had similar backgrounds and interests, we didn't fight too badly. We could grow to be a comfortable married couple one day. I resolved to just ignore the whole business with Cassidy. But Cassidy was Lisa's friend. She wasn't going to just disappear. What would happen when I saw her again? I didn't have to wait long to find out.

Lisa invited Cassidy over again a couple of weeks later, just to show there were no hard feelings about the "incident". It was a Thursday night. I was assigned dinner duty since Lisa had to stay at work.

"Don't hit on her!" she said, half-jokingly.

Just before Cassidy was due to arrive, Lisa called to say that she needed to stay another hour or so to finish preparations for a big client meeting the next day. So, Cassidy arrived to find only me in the kitchen.

"Hi there," she said bashfully. She was coming straight from work, so she had on a fairly formal grey skirt and suit jacket. Her makeup enhanced her femininity.

"Get comfortable, Cass. Take your jacket and shoes off."

She flashed me a brief look, a reminder of our shared experience, but she restrained herself from making a comment that alluded to it. She did take off her jacket and stepped out of her heels. She was wearing a basic white silk blouse that she filled out magnificently.

"Where's Lisa?"

"She's running late at work. She'll probably be here in about an hour."

"So what are we going to do, huh?"

I wasn't sure if this was an innocent question or not.

"Dinner is basically done, so just wait I guess. Talk about the weather."

Cassidy let out a puff of breath. She was pacing up and down the kitchen.

"It's hard not to talk about what happened. Lisa doesn't suspect anything?"

"No, not like that. She just would prefer my eye not to rove."

"I still can't believe she said your cock is small. Sorry...that didn't come out right."

"No, it's true. I've been wondering about that. My cock IS smaller with Lisa than when...no we'd better stop talking about that."

"No, it's ok," Cassidy said tenderly. "Something happened to me too. I was soaking wet then...like never before." There was a note of wonder in her voice. She hesitated. "And I think my boobs grew too."

"What? Really?"

"Can you check for me? I really need to know," she said. "You're the only one who's really seen them recently."

My cock twitched into action again. I saw that Cassidy's nipples were hardening beneath the silk of her blouse.

"Isn't that kind of dangerous?" I said.

"You said Lisa wasn't going to be back for an hour. This will just take a minute. You've already seen me. We're not going to touch each other." But there was a twinge of uncertainty in her voice.

I was uneasy, but could I say no to this gorgeous girl wanting to show herself to me? My cock was starting to weigh in with his opinion.

"Ok, let me see," I said.

She unbuttoned her blouse while gazing steadily at me with her tranquil blue eyes.

"I'm wearing the same bra as then," she said.

She was right. Where before her tits filled out the large cups of the bra perfectly, now they were overflowing out the top and appeared to be much firmer and fuller. Her nipples were poking through the bra's fabric. I had never ever seen tits like that before. My erection became painfully obvious in my chinos.

"Yes, Cass, you're definitely bigger."

"Do you think it was your cum that did it?"

"Uhh... that can't be possible."

"I can see you're hard for me. Show it to me again. Are you really bigger now than with Lisa?"

"Lisa? What if she..."

"Shhh, this will just take a second."

My dick was doing all the thinking again now, and I unzipped my pants. My cock was easily eight inches, firm, thick, with a fat swollen purple head.

"Yes, Cass, it is bigger for you." Now the wonder was in my voice. So this was something real and strangely powerful.

"Can you give me more of your cum? I need to know if that's what's causing my tits to grow...and...just do it before I change my mind." She had a sexy, hungry look. She dropped to her knees again and gazed alternately at my cock and my face, her mouth hanging open, her lips moist with gloss.

"Ok, let's hurry." And I began to pump my meat again, this time inches from her face.

To my surprise, Cassidy hooked her fingers around her bra straps and pulled her bra down. Her breasts popped out, so firm that they scarcely drooped at all from the force of gravity. Her nipples were long, thick and dark brown, defiantly tilting upward.

"Oh shit Cass. You are a sex goddess!"

"Cum for me, now, do it!" she uttered harshly.

"I'm cumming! Watch out, it's going to get on your clothes!" A flash of consciousness as I realized what dinner would be like if Lisa came back to find a cum-stained Cassidy in her apartment.

Before I understood what was happening, Cassidy leaned forward and in a single motion engulfed my cock in her warm liquid mouth. A wave of bliss passed through my entire body. I could have sworn that my cock stretched another half inch in length inside her mouth. She began to suck and I erupted a geyser of cum into her mouth in an instant. Her lips remained tightly sealed around the base of my cock as her tongue swirled back and forth over me. Meanwhile she was gulping down the cum in quick swallows.

"Oh God! Oh shit! Oh fuck!" I was panting.

After a minute it was all over, and she released my cock from her mouth, gasping for air herself.

We were silent for what seemed like a long time but was perhaps only 30 seconds. Then we realized we better tidy up just in case Lisa walked in. I zipped up, she popped her tits back in her bra and buttoned up and smoothed herself off. Another 30 seconds and we looked the same as we had five minutes ago, but the world had been split open in that time.

"No touching huh?" I spoke first. "That was amazing."

"I couldn't help myself. Besides I had to catch the cum somehow." Again Cassidy showed the most enticing mix of bashfulness and horniness.

I looked down and saw a small puddle on the floor. "Is that your wetness?"

"Yes, see what I mean. Your cum was delicious. Now get a towel and mop that up."

I quickly did so. We almost giggled for a minute, then realized we had to act once again like nothing had happened. We didn't talk any more that evening about what we were going to do. Lisa did come home at the appointed time, and dinner went on. I detached my thoughts of Cassidy from the dinner conversation at hand and an unremarkable amiable dinner was concluded a couple of hours later. Since I had already worked off my passion, Lisa really didn't suspect anything about Cassidy and I this time. I just didn't know what to do next about the situation.

IV. An ultimatum

Now I clearly had a dilemma. My sexual response to Cassidy was unlike anything I had experienced before. I had no thoughts of any other kind of relationship with her. Although she was sweet, she was what you'd call an airhead and liked things of an entirely different nature than I did. I was always surprised that Lisa was friends with her, but they went way back. But I couldn't very keep on with Lisa with the knowledge that I had an extra untapped two inches that Lisa couldn't bring out in me. Still I was unable to come to any final decision and kept muddling along pretending things were alright with Lisa.

I held out for a week without contacting Cassidy, but by the end I was itching to know what was happening to her, and maybe if she had any thoughts about us. I looked up her number in Lisa's phone and gave her a call from work. She wasn't surprised to hear from me. In fact she asked me to come over as soon as I could.

maigret
maigret
34 Followers