All Comments on 'Cassie'

by TomWine

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

UGH I gave up less than half a page in. How old are you?

Miss_JenniMiss_Jennialmost 11 years ago
Cassie

What a lovely story

XxMattimeoxXXxMattimeoxXalmost 11 years ago
Close, but No

It was a great story. The action was solid, nothing wrong with the storytelling. Then the 4th page happened. If you change the ending to something nearly as coherent as the rest of the story, this could be a quality, approaching HoF piece. Just my advice

dontblink88dontblink88almost 11 years ago
Cassie gives women a bad rep

I liked the story until the end... It's women like Cassie that give us women a bad reputation. Good story overall... A few spelling and punctuation errors but I liked it until the ending and then I was disappointed...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

After what this author did with his "Brooke" series, I'm wary of reading anything else by him.

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

I thought he was going to find meds for cancer or something as bad, but go girl get your man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Now Now,

Though it may be true that women like this one give the whole a bad rep, you still can't deny that they are out there. I thought this was a great story. I too thought he would find cancer meds but I also expected that she would have gone this way, as in I want to have a kid before I go.

I really liked the story I like the way it started slow, it made it more believiable than those on page slam fest. You know the ones where Jack and Jill just walk into Jill's room and for the first time in either's life decide to fuck like pornstars. I found the ending of this if it isn't followed up to be a little comic relief from the suspenseful build up through out the story.

Also, want to say that the male lead doesn't really leave a good impression of us as the idiot didn't even think to ask her both before and after if she was even on birth control. He was pretty much wham bamming his sister, not much moral ground to stand on there.

Last but not least let's remember that this is a story, it is meant to invoke emotions and entertain and I found this one to do a little of both. Therefore, well done but do watch out for your grammatical errors.

Gebob69Gebob69almost 11 years ago
not quite sure....

Not sure how this is gonna end or where its going. The one thing that I do know is that I love the way you write. All your stories are about real life situations. Though one thing that I've notice all of them have a recurring theme and that is death. Death can either draw together or tear apart a family. Its the one thing in life that makes us all the same; and you use it as a focal point in the story. Somehow I don't see you killing Cassie off in this as she is trying to get pregnant. The brother has better get a grip on the situation before he says or does something he'll regret. Not only that but he wasn't concerned about her getting knock up before considering how many loads he's dumped into her pussy. The first clue should've been her being a virgin...hello wake up. Gave it a 5 and looking forward to continuing this series.

LAROCLAROCalmost 11 years ago
Not bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was better then most,and not as good as others. But you have come a long way, in a short time ,you still have a way to go, but you'll get there in time. Good Luck......LAROC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this is a very sweet and lovely story

It's good that Tim gets to stick his big brotherly prick up between his sister Cassie's legs, but it's absolutely great that he unloads his brotherly balls up his sis's adorable little coochie and fucks a baby up his kid sister's cute little twat. Tim and Cassie have years and years of hot incestuous fucks ahead of them.

dutch513dutch513almost 11 years ago
good story

good story but not great . I have you as one of my favorites . Keep writing I will keep reading .THANKS

ChasBChasBalmost 11 years ago
Not Nice

The writing is excellent, as always, Tom, but the ending turned me off, since I don't like conniving bitches, and Cassie turned out as conniving as they come. And she apparently wanted the world to know what she was doing, since she made no effort to keep quiet in her lovemaking in a place where you could hear the neighbors easily. Not nice at all.

brosismombrosismomalmost 11 years ago
good

but hated the ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good, but...

Good story, but a disappointingly flat ending, it felt rushed and not well thought out. You've done much better, this should have been up there with some of your other stuff, but as it is, no. Perhaps if it were resubmitted with a reworked ending to lead into a second part or more: as it is, I've lost all connection with Cassie, now she just looks like a scheming little witch, and any attempts to recover her in subsequent installments can only look contrived. A real shot in the foot, I think.

Imagine73Imagine73almost 11 years ago
Outstanding writing!

Very sexy story.. loved everything but the ending. Cassie being so devious kind of put a damper on things. But didn't big brother think about this possible outcome before? Not thinking with the right head, apparently!

sabra16023sabra16023almost 11 years ago
Keep the story rolling

Good story don't end it now. Keep it going. Thanks

MaximguyMaximguyalmost 11 years ago
Good...

Of course the ending is odd without a part 2. I don't mind it if there's follow up on why she's doing this, how the future goes etc. If this is it, and we are just left with 'she really loves him' and wants his baby with no explanation, then this story is a slight miss.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearalmost 11 years ago
???

I guess I'll add my....what's with the ending? Everything up to that point was nothing but love and longing to be together. You can't leave the ending with us thinking his sister is a selfish, devious woman and him starting on the road to resentment and....you can't ruin my life thoughts. If your intention was to get our attention, you got it. Give us chapter 2 and quit making us squirm!

LechemanLechemanalmost 11 years ago
Good Story but....

I liked the story and it was also well written with just the odd typo. But I do agree with the masses on the ending part. Considering he had been making love to his virgin sister and it never dawned on him to ask if she was on the pill. Really? And so he behaves like a detective to hunt the truth when their lives previously were told as being close. Still I liked the slow build-up and the assorted related friend details which made the story all the better to read.

Well done and keep up the good work!

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanalmost 11 years ago
Nice effort

Yes, there are a few typos in your story. For example, "Cassie fell forward onto me, and I could feel the softness of her breasts as they bell upon my chest." Using an editor would help to catch most of these errors. But my assessment of your story is not founded upon its grammatical imperfections.

I wrote a brother/sister story which ends with the brother ending the relationship and moving on and the sister being crushed. For that ending, I got raked over the coals by a few readers. Yes, this site is for fiction but fiction should be based on real life, and we shouldn't try to fool ourselves into thinking that all incest occurrences conclude with the participants living happily ever after. People get hurt in relationships, trapped by schemers, duped by scammers, lied to by liars, and all of the other awful things that make up our human existence. Sometimes, incestuous relationships end happily, but not often.

Perhaps you intend to write another chapter in which this conflict is resolved. Whatever you do, please do not have them get trapped in a cabin during a snowstorm, please do not have them learn that their own parents were brother and sister, or any of the other incest story formulae. Follow a formula and you'll be appreciated by the masses; write a story about real people and real consequences and you'll be a good writer.

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 11 years ago
What are you up to now?

Are you going to make this a series where Cassie ends up dying, as in 'Brooke'? If you are, I'm out of here...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Forgot who you were...

Concur with Beachbum! I forgot you're the monster that wrote "Brooke"...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Jaw dropping!!

She's nuts lol!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Questions

Wonder how Cassie learned how to be such a good cocksucker? Did her dad train her as part of his "How to keep a boy's cock out of your cunt but still keep him happy" lecture? And if Mom concurred if such, shall we say "hands on" lecture technique, would she let Cassie see both pussy licking and the joy of the 69 position? And woud she then put Cassie on the pill, personally watching the daily dose being swallowed? They are usually very delightful to feel, fondle, stroke, etc.

Also note that "tits' should not be used for breasts as ''tits' derive from 'teats' which normally refer to animals milk feeding apparatus. Breasts are breasts each toppd with a nipple which hardens under sexual stimulation.

And the word 'fuck' and its variations were waaaay to often used. You need to broaden your sexual terms knowledge

kaidmankaidmanalmost 11 years ago
great read

now now lets not get bent out of shape because of how one of this writers series ended this one is looking good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i wish i did not knock up my sister but it was worth it

as the title

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What's next

I want to hear what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW

great story. love the ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story...

So, does Tim have any chest hair? I saw a treasure trail, but...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

A wonderful story of brother and sister love. You started off developing their relationship and build it up very nicely and evenly, with more and more passion. I like your style-very polished. Unlike some of the commentators, the ending isn't that far off from men and women. Women plan, while men go about the day blissfully unaware of tomorrow...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Wow I'm a little surprised how the story took a very interesting turn at the end of it all. Makes Cassie seem like a Yandere little sister that appear in anime, trying to make herself pregnant so her brother would be all hers. I'm really curious how things will progress with this relationship, especially if Nikki or someone else finds out that Cassie is going to have Tim's baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I was with you till the ending

Other than some very obvious typos and grammatical errors, none of them particularly difficult to fix, this was a very touching story until the end. I like the way you build the history and weave it into the dialogue, etc. You took your time building up to the "main event" and thus made it seem much more believable. I started suspect Cassie had set it up when her apartment was unusally clean, thinking that's why she was late calling. The birth control thing crossed my mind after their first time, only I thought she was going to suddenly tell him and be worried about it. When he started realizing all the "favorites" she had for him, I started to suspect her full motive, and when he started snooping, I was sure that was what he would find. (I never thought of cancer meds, but I've not read your other storied to know to think that.) After the great job of story telling, though, I was very disappointeds in the ending. His shock, etc. was totally understandable, but you left it completely unresolved. Don't leave your readers hanging like that. Please write a follow up so that there is a resolution. Great story but very unsatisfying ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sisterlove

10 on 10!!So sweet story,full of love accompanying the fucking sessions.One among the best sister/brother incest stories.Such incest is the most beautiful and powerful of all sorts of love.However the story ends too abruptly with the brother seeming not to accept impregnating his sister.if there is another chapter ,where she becomes pregnant and they live as wife and husband,it would be ok then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm glad that these two are finally realizing what they could have

She has known for a very long time; she has always thought of him as her protector, her date / best friend / boyfriend, so of course she paid more attention to him. When mom died she took on some of the chores like shopping (duh; how many of our wives, mom, sisters, daughters, and GF's know our favs).This is a 20 year relationship so they've got a lot of history. He has been admitting all along "how he really feels"; he just hadn't realized what that meant in a real world sense, she had! He was ignoring his true feelings and playing the field, leaving sis out in the cold.

Mom had passed away when the daughter was in 7th grade, so at approx 12. They lost their mother just about the time they'd have started noticing the other sex. She has gone on dates, she is the life of a party, the social butterfly, meeting people and making friends - she just hadn't met anyone who interested her as much as she loved her brother. Is this normal; probably not, but does that automatically mean that it's bad, no! Some of the comments have said that she's conniving; WTH!! Is she trying or intending to hurt her brother? No. My first thought was about "cancer in regards to mom", but realized that it doesn't mean that she "has it" - only that mom's passing has made her realize that there aren't any guarantee's in life. LOVE is something is given to us, and it's too damn special to withhold for stupid reasons. We may never get another chance. What if she never told her brother and he's in an accident - then on his dying bed he admits everything, but of course it's too late. Get it!!! She knew a long time ago, acknowledged real world implications and decided to try for the gold medal! She's seen that he was dating women and probably suspected sexual relations, she had to let him know before he got serious with someone else.

She is acting like any other Girl Friend; paying attention to her man and hoping that he'll get his head out of his ass before it's too late. What if she never did this, he dies, she never meets another man to love and they've both gone thru life alone, unloved and childless? Hell; even worse, what if they both lived apart for 90 years with the same result "shudders at the horror", god damn that would suck.

Honest to goodness love is one of the most precious things in this world; and cynicism is one of the most destructive. So get your head out of your asses people. Stop thinking about her actions as though she's using your brain, knowledge and experiences to make her decisions.

Thx'

DKP

hot-male775hot-male775about 10 years ago
Bravo!

Slow, sensual, sensitive, romantic yet erotic, loving and caring, and full of emotional sentiments.

Absolutely amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
me likey!!!

i was wondering how hot is Tim enough to make a whole weekend plan! hmmmm....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Oh HELL no! Of course dumbass brother never bothered to ask her about birth control at all so he shouldn't bitch too much. ....but DAMN! Don't know about him but I NEVER wanted to get any girl pregnant. The *idea* of getting a girl pregnant is great, fucking her while shes pregnant too, and the Idea of having a well behaved daughter that loves to hang out with dad is awesome. ...but actually having a kid and raising it? Uh, nothankyou. I don't have enough time for myself, I don't like to share my toys, I love uninterrupted sleep (unless sex is involved), love a quiet house, don't like drama and mostly have no desire to bring another life into this shitty, fucked up world.

Once I decided for sure I didn't want kids and the idea popped into my head, I checked to see if insurance would cover it then went to the doctor and scheduled surgery to get myself fixed. Best decision ever! No stressing on wether the wife's bc is doing its job, and if I had a fwb and she turned up preggers Id know it wasn't mine. Lol.

I think I'd excuse myself for a bit, go to the drugstore and get a few morning after pills, come back to her apartment and duct tape her to the chair in the kitchen and force her to swallow a pill, then sit there with her for about four hours until its been digested. Then, so long psycho sis, have a nice life! The sex was great, but you're unbalanced and what we've been doing is about as far out there as I care to go!

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 8 years ago
Mediocre

Sorry, but I can't rate this higher than three stars. There's absolutely no justification why Cassie would have the hots for Tim, let alone went she'd want to have his child. Too many typos, too liberal use of the phrase 'God' to accentuate something, characters without depth, and too mechanical writing that leaves no room for the reader's imagination.

All in all, that would have been four stars, because there are positive aspects too, but the requisite 8" cock and the claiming 'I'm not huge'? Please. 6" is already a bit over average (look it up), and a woman's vagina is shorter than that. NOBODY has an 8" penis, except some people that are as rare as those with Einstein's brain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what???

If she wanted to get pregnant then she would have planned this better. After there first time things would go like - I would like to have ur baby Tim. And I hope he looks just like you. Because of this kind of ending it sounds like she is a sick sister who is crazy over his brother (that is not the problem) and wants to spend the life with him (that's not the problem either). The problem is she wanted the baby bad enough so plan the whole weekend and stuff and by having the baby she wanted to make her brother forever her. And the last dialogue by the sister clearly sends the message she has gone nuts and wants the baby bad at this age. But overall Till the end I was on to it too. If it ends here then its bad but if there is more then i would like to know how things work out and what happened to them and how did they settled down after the baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story but, I have to admit, the ending is a little disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucked up.

Jesus shit this is the most fucked up story I've read in a while. It's one thing when they have kids by choice - I still disagree with it, but mainly because kids are gross - but this was a bridge too far. Which is really a shame, because it was quite well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The ending means this should have been titled "Planned pregnancy w/o consent"

Just think if this was a bit reversed. The guy has condoms to pretend to protect the girl, who will not undergo an abortion. But the guy has poked holes in the condoms. The girl gets pregnant, but against her will. She'd probably try to have him arrested for rape.

Rockstar601Rockstar601almost 6 years ago
I liked it ...

I liked it a lot, but I’m a sucker for the more aggressive women in these fics...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UH OH! Sister is CRAZY!

Good news sex with crazy women is super hot everyone knows that. Bad news eventually you have to do other stuff and the crazy comes to the fore! I liked this a lot because of the ending. Poor guy. He should remember the old English curse: "May you get everything you want!"

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago
You left out the last paragraph...

"But Cassie", Tim was shocked and then he felt relieved. " I had a very bad STD about a year ago. I was cured but, they tested me and said I could never have any children. That's why I never asked if you were on the pill".

Cassie fainted.

racfguyracfguyover 1 year ago

"I'm not huge or anything, but I am a good eight inches hard. . . "

WTF? Eight inches IS huge. Most guys are between 51/2 to 6 inches,,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous