Cassie and Eric Ch. 03

Story Info
A funny coincidence encourages Cassie to cuckold her husband.
6.5k words
4.44
18.3k
54

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What were the odds...

Cassie had just teased me during sex that she would try to seduce Joe and have sex with him next time he was in town. In the moment, I found that extremely hot, but right now, I wasn't so sure. I had a hard time differentiating when Cassie was being serious or just fantasizing. Whenever I imagined Cassie and Joe lying in bed naked and getting intimate, I immediately became aroused. That said a lot. Deep down, I felt like I wanted it to happen. However, a big part of me kept resisting the idea for several reasons; what would this mean for our marriage? Could this ruin our friendship with Joe? Would I be able to deal with my jealousy? Those were the types of questions I was asking myself at the same time as Joe texted me.

He had asked me if he could come over on Saturday, not more than two minutes after Cassie and I had fantasized about Joe fucking her. Some kind of twisted supernatural force was at work here.

Cassie thought the timing of that text to be hilarious. Her attitude towards this coincidence calmed me.

"No fucking way. This has to be a sign" Cassie said as she crashed on the bed with the biggest smile. "Well... I think it's obvious that I have to have sex with Joe this weekend!" she teased.

"Are you actually being serious right now or just messing around to tease me?" I asked with a more serious tone. I wanted to clarify her actual intentions.

"Eric... I love you and I love to please you. I keep noticing how much it turns you on to talk about this kind of stuff, so I tease you when I can about it. It actually really turns me on too." she explained.

"Oh, so you're just teasing, you wouldn't ACTUALLY have sex with Joe" I asked.

Cassie turned towards me, "Well, why don't you tell me what YOU want?"

"I am not sure. Part of me would think that it would be crazy hot if you actually had sex with Joe, but my rationality is warning me that it's not a good idea" I explained.

"Ok, well let's talk about it. What are you so scared about?"

"I am wondering what that would mean for our marriage, if I would be too jealous to handle it and I am a bit worried that it would make things awkward with Joe."

"Those seem like perfectly normal concerns; I've actually been thinking about those too. Our marriage is amazingly strong. Our communication is great; we've always talked about our problems before they've gotten worse, we find solutions and we both thrive to make each other happy. I love you more than anything in this world and I would never do anything to hurt you. You need to let me know what you are comfortable with and what you are not comfortable with and I will respect it. I expect the same from you. You're my husband, my love, the one who gets to be with me at the end of the day. The only reason I'd even consider having sex with another man would be just for us to live a new experience as a couple, something we can BOTH enjoy. If I ever had sex with another man, it would only be that, sex" Her tone was very reassuring. She was always amazing at reassuring me. I was really happy in my marriage and I trusted Cassie, I knew she would never do anything to hurt me. I was excited to realize that she was convincing me that this may be a good idea.

"I can enjoy sex with a big dick and you can enjoy your cuckold fetish" she added, almost under her breath, switching back to her teasing tone.

"So, what about Joe? This could screw up our whole friendship with him" I asked.

"Eric... Joe is the most... open, non-judgmental guy I've ever met. I've never seen him not on-board with something, I've never seen him uncomfortable or awkward... Joe loves us and would never make it weird. That's my opinion." I knew she was right. Joe was that kind of guy. No stress, just did his thing, never made a big deal out of anything and never seemed to judge.

"So, you think I should text him back and tell him he can come over Saturday?"

"Yes! Of course! But before you do I want to clarify some things. First of all, if he comes over, I may or may not have sex with him. But I want you to be prepared for both. Take the next days to think about how that would make you feel and let me know if there's a problem either way BEFORE Joe gets here." I agreed. That made sense and I appreciated having time to think about it.

She added, "...I know this kind of fantasy turns you on, but it wouldn't turn me on to see you with another woman." I had not even thought about being with another woman, but now that she mentions it, I guess it's a logical reaction to think that if she is allowed to have sex with men, I should be allowed to have sex with women. She continued, "...so, what I am saying is that, I want you to think about if you are ok with me having sex with Joe, without you being able to have sex with another woman. Don't answer this now, take a few days to think about it."

Cassie had this way of getting very involved in a specific aspect of our marriage and taking charge. Normally she would let me handle the everyday decisions around the household and wouldn't get involved. But when she took charge of something, she didn't go half-way. It seemed that she was definitely taking charge of our sex life.

"All good?" She asked.

"Yup."

"Alright, you can text him now. Tell him I miss him" she giggled.

After what seemed like the longest three days of my life, I was about to share my thoughts with Cassie. Joe was coming over tonight and I had spent the last three days dealing with an internal-struggle, bouncing between a whole bunch of different emotions, but I seemed to have found some clarity.

"Hey baby, I thought about the things you told me to think about a couple of days ago, regarding Joe's visit." I told her.

"And? What's the verdict?"

"I'll be honest. I think it would be incredibly hot if you had sex with Joe tonight. I love you and feel secure enough in our relationship to let it happen."

"What about the fact that I wouldn't want you to have sex with other women?"

"That's fine, I wasn't really interested in that anyways."

"Ok wow, baby! I am not promising that I am going to have sex with Joe, but I am happy that you trust me, and that I have the 'green light'". She kissed me on the cheek. "Love you so much" she said to me as she was looking at me with loving eyes.

"I need to get ready for tonight actually." She said, as she went upstairs to shower.

Once she got out of the shower, she called me up. "Baby? Can you come here for a second please?"

I got to the room and Cassie was fully naked with a towel on her head. "I can't decide, should I wear this red thong or this transparent one?" she asked innocently. Cassie never really wore thongs unless it was for special occasions and she wanted to feel particularly sexy. So, the fact that she was going to wear one tonight when Joe was over was a big turn on.

"Definitely the red one" I said, my eyes glued to her body. I had realized that she had shaved her whole pubic area, her pussy was smoother than I had ever seen.

"You like my pussy baby? I think Joe would be the kind of a guy that likes a shaved pussy, what do you think?" Cassie was being such a tease right now, I could barely handle it, all I wanted to do was to throw her on the bed and have her right here and right now. I started walking towards her and grabbed her hips and kissed her neck. She moaned softly with pleasure and brought her mouth to my ear and whispered, "...you can't have this pussy right now, I need to stay fresh in case Joe wants to fuck me". Hearing that made me want her more. "Why don't you go downstairs while I finish getting ready" she said, cutting me off. I reluctantly agreed and went downstairs and tried to keep my mind occupied.

About an hour before Joe was scheduled to arrive, Cassie walked down wearing a tight black cocktail dress that barely covered her ass cheeks. I didn't even know she owned that dress; it was extremely slutty and I was so attracted to her in that moment. Her dress hugged her curves and really made her body look amazing. She had curled her hair and applied a bright red lipstick, she was perfect.

We had time for a drink and then we heard the knock at the door. "Let me get it!" said Cassie as she rushed towards the door.

As she opened the door, I saw Joe's face light up when she saw Cassie. "Hey! I didn't know we were dressing up tonight, you look amazing!"

"Thanks Joe!" she said as she hugged him tightly.

I greeted Joe as well and we hung out in the living room and had some more drinks.

Throughout the night, Cassie was being extra flirty with Joe, even more so than the last time he was over. She tried as much as possible to discreetly show him how her ass looked in that dress by getting up to get us drinks and bending over to pick up empty glasses. I could tell that Joe wasn't even trying to avoid looking at her ass. I was really turned on.

When Joe got up to go to the bathroom, Cassie came up to me and whispered in my ear "I'm so horny baby. I want to try to get Joe to fuck me tonight, would that be ok?" I appreciated being asked my opinion.

"Yeah baby, if that's what you want, go for it." I whispered back.

"You're the best husband in the world." She kissed me passionately and walked to the kitchen to get more drinks. She came back with a drink for Joe and herself and sat right beside him as they both got back to the living room at the same time.

Cassie was facing Joe and they seemed to have such good chemistry. It was obvious there was a mutual attraction between them. I moved around in attempt to conceal my erection. That's when I heard the icebreaker question from Cassie, "Joe, have you ever heard of cuckolding?"

Joe kind of laughed, "well I've heard the term before, isn't that when a wife cheats on her husband?"

"Well, yes and no. Eric and I were meaning to tell you that we were exploring the idea of letting me have sex with other men, and it's actually not considered cheating, because Eric is really into it," she said.

"You dirty dog!" Joe answered looking back at me.

His reaction actually really calmed me down and I couldn't help to laugh. "Yeah, well you know me, I'm always open to new experiences" I said.

"This is really interesting; this night just took a turn to the wild side" Joe said while turning himself to face Cassie.

"This is all new for all of us, but I think Eric would be really turned on if you and I did something tonight" Cassie said a bit shyly while caressing Joe's forearm.

"Well... if this is really ok with you man, I would definitely be interested in helping you guys live out new experiences" Joe said to me.

"No problem man, I'm on board." I gave them the green light.

"I just thought about this, but I never gave you the tour upstairs, did I Joe?" she asked with an incredibly flirtatious smile.

"No, you're right, I haven't been given the tour yet. I'd love to see it" he answered matching her smile.

"Baby, why don't you stay here and have another drink, while I show Joe around" she told me as she got up and took Joe's hand and led him towards the stairs.

I watched Cassie and Joe walk up the stairs as I was frozen on the living room couch. Was this it? Was Cassie going to have sex with Joe? How the hell did this happen so quicky? My dick was so hard it felt like it was going to rip through my jeans at this point. I tried to grasp my mind around this potential reality. Would I be happy or resentful? I tried to think it objectively but my horniness just wanted it to happen right now. I decided to switch my mind to auto-pilot and just let things happen and be in the moment. A sense of relief. That's when I heard Cassie giggle upstairs. I was too curious, I had to take a look. I slowly walked up the stairs without making noise, it felt awkward for me to have to sneak up on my wife and friend but at the same time it was quite thrilling. I got to the top of the stairs and noticed the bedroom door was cracked open.

Cassie was sitting on the bed and with her dress unzipped and off her shoulders. She was holding her breasts while Joe was massaging her neck and shoulders. Joe's hands were slowly moving down towards Cassie's bare breasts. When his hands got close enough, Cassie let her tits drop and put her hands to the side, exposing her beautiful perky breasts to Joe. Joe immediately grabbed them and fondled them. My dick felt so hard, and I was too horny to be jealous in the moment, I wanted to see more. Cassie moaned in pleasure while Joe was sensually caressing her nipples. He brought his face to her chest and started kissing and licking her nipples which made Cassie even more horny, she always loved getting licked there.

She laid onto the bed. Joe just stood up and admired her body, "I've always wanted to see you naked; I need to see it all" he said as he ripped her dress off.

Part of me was proud that my wife's body was admired by someone else. "You are so hot Cassie" said Joe full of lust.

"I want to see you naked too" she answered. Joe took off his shirt and exposed his rock hard six pack and huge pecs, he was definitely more muscular and defined than me. Cassie couldn't help to bite her lower lip. She came up to him and starting kissing and caressing his chest, his abs, moving her way down towards his crotch.

She starting to undo his belt, my heart was racing. "I need to see what you're hiding down there" she said sounding hungry for something. Joe smiled as Cassie undid his pants and brough them down to his ankles. She grazed his dick through his boxers and her eyes widened and she smiled, she seemed excited. She did not wasted time to take his boxers off. Joe's dick was big. It must have been at least 6.5 inches, but it was mostly really thick, definitely thicker than the sleeve we had been using.

"Oh my god. You're huge Joe" said Cassie with disbelief.

"Oh yeah, you think?" he smiled.

Cassie didn't waste time. She took Joe's dick in her hand, and licked his whole shaft from balls to head, causing Joe let out a deep moan. She then started sucking on Joe's dick, filling her mouth. She couldn't get the whole thing in but it definitely looked like she wanted to. She looked possessed, alternating between sucking, licking his shaft and licking his balls. Even his balls were bigger than mine, they must have been twice the size of mine. In the moment, I felt like a boy compared to him. I hadn't even noticed that I was stroking my dick while watching the show, I was incredibly horny and my dick was leaking a lot of precum.

Cassie rarely gave me blowjobs. She always told me it wasn't that enjoyable for her. The fact that she was now sucking Joe intensively was so fucking hot for some reason. Joe was moaning in pleasure, "fuck Cassie, that feels so good, I feel like this is a dream".

Cassie took Joe's dick out of her mouth, wiped her mouth and smiled, "I'm glad you enjoyed that. I am so horny right now, I am going to need your big dick inside me, but I need to check up on Eric first, you stay here."

As she said that I felt embarrassed to be spying on them so I sneakily ran back downstairs and sat back on the couch. She shortly followed me down, with her dress back on.

"Hey baby, how's it going" she asked with the inability to hide a satisfied smile.

"Good, what were you doing up there?" I played coy.

"Oh, just showing Joe around, I showed him the bedroom, you didn't hear anything?"

"No." I lied. "What's up?"

"Oh... I see" she said as she was walking slowly towards me and sat on my lap. She took my hand and guided it to her pussy. "Feel how wet I am?"

"Yeah, baby... you're soaked. You must be really horny"

"I am." She brought her lips to mine and we started making out. Her tongue tasted different than usual.

"Do you taste that?" she asked. I knew that she had just sucked Joe's dick for like ten minutes.

"What is that?" I asked, wondering what she'd say out loud.

"That's the taste of your friends dick, I was sucking on it upstairs."

"That's so fucking hot baby." I offered no resistance.

"I am glad you like that, that makes me happy. Would you be ok if I had sex with Joe tonight? I really want to."

"Yeah baby, I want you to do it"

"Thanks baby, you're the best husband ever... This may be weird and I have no idea if were ready for this... but do you think you'd want to watch?" I wasn't actually sure if I'd be comfortable being in the same room, but my curiosity was too strong.

"I think so, I'm too curious and I'm really turned on." I answered.

"OK! Let's try and tell me if you ever feel uncomfortable and we will adapt. How does that sound?"

I could tell that Cassie loved me and cared for me. Just the way she was checking up with me and making sure were on the same page made me want her to get fucked even more.

"Joe's dick is much bigger than yours, this is going to be so exciting" she said, back to teasing me.

I followed Cassie upstairs, and went in the bedroom where Joe was laying in the middle of my bed fully naked. He was limp and I couldn't help to notice that his limp dick was still thicker than my hard dick. Joe wasn't even shy or freaked out about seeing me come into the room.

"Hey Joe, Eric is a bit shyer than you but he was wondering if he could just watch the next part, here Eric, you can sit here in the corner on this chair" I sat down and was about 2 meters away from the bed and was extremely turned on, nervous and a bit embarrassed.

"I have no issues with it man, as long as your cool with it, this is all for fun anyways" I actually loved how casual Joe was about this, and it made me feel more comfortable.

Cassie walked towards Joe "Where were we..." and starting stroking Joe's dick. He got hard really quick.

"I think you were telling me you wanted my dick inside you" Joe said, acting like I wasn't even there.

Being in the room, watching the interaction between my friend and my wife was even better than watching without their knowledge. It was a mix of emotions, I felt less shame but more humiliation to be put to the side while they had fun together without me. For some reason that humiliation mixed with horniness was an amazing feeling. My adrenaline was high and I couldn't keep my eyes off them.

Cassie was laying on her side on the bed beside Joe and was stroking his massive dick. Joe was so thick that her hand could not grasp all around. She looked at me a couple of times to make sure I was ok, and then mouthed the words "so big" with her eyes widely opened. I could tell she wanted me to be part of this even though I was just watching, she knew I loved the teasing.

She reached for something in her night stand and took out one of my condoms. She opened the package and started sliding the condom on his dick but it seemed really tight. About halfway on, the condom ruptured, probably due to his girth,

I had bought some tighter condoms a while back to increase my sensitivity whenever Cassie wanted me to wear one. She was on birth control but sometimes didn't feel like dealing with the mess and made me wear a condom.

Cassie laughed, "Uh oh, seems like your dick is too big for Eric's condoms..."

"You do realize I got tested about two weeks ago and haven't had unprotected sex since?" Joe said. Cassie didn't need more convincing.

She mounted Joe and started grinding her pussy on Joe's dick. I had the perfect rear view of Cassie's ass and Joe's dick. She was extremely wet, she was rubbing all of her juices on Joe's dick, teasing him and lubing him up with her own wetness. I could tell it was a bit of a torture for Joe who really wanted to fuck her. It was so sexy to see that she was both teasing me and Joe at the same time in different ways. After a few minutes, Cassie couldn't resist anymore, she raised her hips, lined up Joe's big dick to her pussy and slowly started to glide it into her pussy.

12