All Comments on 'Cassie and Eric Ch. 03'

by Bluebird8991

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
titans2138titans2138about 3 years ago

Perfect story, thank you

pfeelthypfeelthyabout 3 years ago
Damn!

That was really good. You really hit a excellent blend of love and humiliation. Thank you for sharing such a sexy story!

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 3 years ago

I had the impression Eric was letting his fantasy get the better of him but she took it too far. Calling him a good cuck and then telling him no more bareback sex. Hope he wises up. Submission and fantasy is one thing but once the episode is over it is time for a serious talk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Oh well

just another story going down the full cuck route. He doesn't get to fuck her bb now, next he won't be allowed pussy at all, just wanks off on her feet and wears a cage. She'll ramp up the humiliation. Maybe he'll be her sissy next? If he is her "one and only love" it would not go this way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Well written, I love the cuck theme. My little penis got so stiff, I hope my Mistress will allow me to touch myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Made me hard

I have a smaller dick and have fantasized to my wife about her allowing a friend with a bigger dick to fuck her bare and cum in here as I fuck licked her pussy, then sucked her dry. This was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WHAT A FUCK UP

No balls. No backbone. Just a piece of shit. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked it a lot, I would like to do this but not the cannot fuck my wife. It should all be bareback. I should be able to watch it all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very erotic and well written, I can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Super hot! The ending has me a little worried for Eric going forward but it still got me off! I’m hoping for more and maybe Eric can get some dick too next time ;)

AhboomAhboomalmost 3 years ago

Please write next part we've waited too long already!

Eze325Eze325almost 2 years ago

Love it, hope there's more

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

Hot 🔥 🔥🔥

Please, write more soon 😉

Leroi123Leroi123over 1 year ago

It was well-written and hot. However, I believe her domination of him went too far. Denying him her pussy is outrageous. He should be able to watch whenever he wants and no more being made to sleep by himself. She is abusing his generosity and love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous