Cassie and Eric Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching Joe's huge cock slowly get absorbed by my wife's pussy was insane, I couldn't believe it. My friend was about to fuck my wife, bareback. I guess I was officially a cuckold now. All these feelings were too much, I took my pants off and started stroking my dick to the sight of it. Joe's dick was so much thicker than Cassie's tight pussy but she was so wet that her pussy easily adapted and stretched out to his dick.

"Holy shit Joe, your dick is huge." At that moment, Cassie totally forgot about me and was in awe of this huge dick fucking her.

They started off slow but not before long Cassie was already used to it and riding Joe with more speed. "Oh my god, this feels so good, I want to ride this dick all night" Cassie said between her panting and her moaning.

As I watched Joe's dick come in and out of my beautiful wife, he grabbed her ass like she was his. At that moment, I noticed that Joe's hands were much bigger than mine, his hands could cup the entirety of Cassie's ass cheeks. This made me feel like he owned her in that moment and it made me feel even more inferior. Cassie couldn't stop shaking from everywhere from pleasure, she looked like she was constantly on the edge of cumming. It was clear to me that she was having the best sex of her life. She had never acted like this with me during sex, not even with the sleeve. I couldn't help stroking my dick, which felt incredibly small right now.

Cassie got off of Joe and got on her hands and knees presenting herself to Joe while facing me. Joe did not waste time and pushed his cock back into Cassie causing her to let out a huge gasp. Joe wasn't looking at me, and I was avoiding his gaze anyways. I was focused on Cassie who looked up at me as she was being pounded from behind. She looked possessed with lust, and was loud.

"Oh my god! Your dick feels so good Joe, keep fucking me! This feels so good baby, looks like you're enjoying yourself too."

It was the first time she noticed I was unapologetically stroking myself in the corner of the room. I couldn't speak; I was just too overwhelmed by all the emotions and just kept stroking.

She continued, "How does it feel to see your buddy fucking your wife with his huge dick, while you're stuck in the corner, forced to watch and stroke that little dick of yours?"

The humiliation was almost too hot to handle, I almost came right away but I controlled myself.

"I love seeing you get this much pleasure" I answered.

"Yeah? You're such a good cuckold husband. This is even better than you with the sleeve, nothing can replace a manly guy with a big dick." She said trying to catch her breath between every word.

It was also obvious that Joe was enjoying himself, he was grunting and speeding up and seemed to be fulfilling a fantasy of his own. Cassie turned her head towards Joe while he was pounding her from behind.

"Do you like fucking your friend's wife's pussy Joe?" she asked mischievously.

"Yes, definitely. I've always wanted to fuck you Cassie, your pussy is so fucking amazing" Joe answered with sweat pouring down his rock-hard pecs and chiseled abs.

"Well, tonight this pussy is yours Joe. You hear that Eric? This is Joe's pussy tonight; are you ok with that?"

"Yeah, whatever you want baby." I said trying to act calm but felt like a ticking time bomb.

As soon as I answered, Joe grabbed Cassie's hips aggressively and started pounding her hard.

"Oh, fuck Joe! Fuck that tight married pussy! Make me your slut! I'm going to cum!!!" Cassie started cumming profusely on Joe's dick and I couldn't hold it.

The image of my wife acting like a slut, being fucked so well by my friends' huge cock and seeing her cumming on his dick was too much. I gave in. I started cumming and I had never seen so much cum in my life, I was covered in it.

Cassie got off of Joe's dick and caught her breath, "you are so naughty baby, you really love to see your wife get fucked by another man don't you."

"That was fucking hot baby." I answered, out of breath as well.

"I'm not done though, Joe hasn't even came yet, I am not THAT selfish. Why don't you go downstairs and let us finish up in here?" My horniness had gone down and I was thinking a bit more emotionally right now. What was going on? She was kicking me out of my room, to keep fucking Joe? "I'll leave the door wide open so you can hear, but I want some alone time with Joe, I think he's still a bit shy with you around, and I don't want him to hold back." In the moment, I was a bit upset but obeyed and went downstairs to think about it.

I cleaned myself up in the water room and went to the living room. I sat down in the living room and noticed that they didn't waste any time. I could hear Cassie moaning deeply again, but I had no idea what was going on. I instantly became hard again, even after I had just came. I told myself there was no reason to be upset, this is what I wanted and started stroking my dick, again, imagining what they were doing up there. Soon I could hear the bed spring and the sound of two naked bodies clapping together. It wasn't as visual as watching them, obviously, but there was something extremely sexy about having to imagine it all. The noises kept going for about 45 minutes, I could imagine they switched positions a couple of times and Cassie seemed to have cum two more times. This is when I heard Cassie scream in pleasure, I wondered if she intended for me to hear this.

"Oh, fuck me Joe!! I want you to cum in this married pussy, I need to feel your cum inside me!!" I even heard Joe grunting as he was obviously cumming intensively inside my wife, I couldn't hold it again and came again, this time into a tissue. The humiliation hit me. Joe was emptying himself in my wife, while I was in the living room, cumming with my little dick into a tissue. I could tell I'd want to seek that feeling again and again. It was hard to understand but it just felt sexy.

It became quiet upstairs and I had made myself a drink to pass the time. I was pacing around the living room, waiting for Cassie to call me up or let me know what she wanted to do now. About half an hour after hearing that big orgasm I heard the shower and someone coming downstairs. To my surprise it was Joe, all dressed and he sat down in the living room in front of me.

"Dude. That was insane." He said, looking at me like nothing had changed between us.

"I know man, I can't believe that happened." I said, a bit embarrassed to be confronted one on one.

"I've never done anything like this, but I'm glad I got to experience this with you guys. You guys are such good friends, no wonder it went so smoothly, not awkward at all." Joe had a reassuring tone, and it was making me realize that he was right. There's nothing to it, everyone enjoyed this night in different ways. Even though I was left out, it was for everyone's pleasure.

"I hope this doesn't change anything between us, right?" he said.

"Of course not, man." I answered. He had reassured me.

"Hopefully we can do this again, I know Cassie wants to"

"Yeah, for sure, this was hot"

Joe smiled and gave me a mischievous look, "Sweet man, you're such a good friend, letting me fuck your wife like that"

I couldn't help to laugh at that insane statement, that I would have never thought in my life to hear coming out of Joe's mouth. "Ha ha, yeah no problem man, glad you enjoyed it."

Cassie came down the stairs wrapped in a towel.

"Hey guys, how's it going down here?" She asked

"Oh, really good, Eric and I are just chatting about how great this night has been going." Joe answered first.

"Oh great! Did you talk about tonight?" Cassie probed.

"Oh, not yet..." Joe replied.

"Oh, that's ok. Eric, I was wondering if Joe could sleep upstairs with me tonight while you take the guest bedroom. He's leaving tomorrow and he probably won't be back in town for at least another month or so... I just want to take advantage of his visit, you know." I was shocked, but it sounded like that could be hot. I couldn't say no.

"Well, you're probably tired, so how bout you head down, we will get ready for bed too, I'm not sure how much sleep we will be getting though..." she giggled.

"Thanks man, you're the best" Joe said. It felt condescending, but his tone made me think that he was actually genuinely grateful.

Cassie came up to me and kissed me passionately and whispered in my ear, "I love you so much, you're such a good cuck." Being called a good cuck made me feel extremely submissive and actually encouraged me even more to respect her wishes and go our separate ways for the night. I went downstairs and got ready for bed.

As I laid in bed, I couldn't help to think about what was going on upstairs. I was too far to actually hear anything concrete but my mind was wondering all over the place. The thought of Cassie having sex all night with Joe turned me on and I became hard again, I never knew I was able to recover so quickly from orgasms before. I started stroking my dick and imagined all the things they were doing; it didn't take long for me to cum. After my orgasm, I realized how tired I was and couldn't help falling asleep.

I woke up very late, it was about 10:15 AM. I had slept extremely deeply. I got out of the guest bed and walked upstairs. No one seemed up, and noticed Joe's car was gone. I went upstairs to check up on Cassie. I walked into the room, the room smelt like sex, the lube was out, the broken condom was still on the night stand, and Cassie's clothes were spread across the floor, including her red thong which seemed crusty from her dried-up juices. The whole scene was naughty. Cassie was wearing her night gown and she was still deep asleep. I let her sleep and started making coffee and breakfast.

"Coffee...." whimpered Cassie jokingly as she walked down the stairs. The smell of coffee brewing always woke her up. I handed her a cup and served eggs and toast at the middle of the table.

"Damn you're the best baby, thanks for breakfast." We sat down together at the kitchen table.

"Had fun last night?" I asked, unable to wait to talk about it.

"Oh my god baby, last night was amazing. It was so fun, thrilling, pleasurable, satisfying. What about you, did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah. I feel like it couldn't have gotten any better, I really enjoyed watching you..."

"Oh yeah? What about making you go down and listening and sleeping the guest bedroom?"

"I was a little upset at first, but realized the humiliation was actually really sexy, so I'm accepting it."

"Such a good little cuck!" she said as she sprung out of her chair to get herself a second cup of coffee.

I laughed. "I think this was definitely a unique and hot experience."

"Unique? I'm thinking this could become a bit of our lifestyle now... you seemed to have so much fun last night, and I know for a fact I had a lot of fun taking a big dick"

"Ha ha, well I'm still absorbing the whole experience, but I guess I wouldn't be against happening again..."

"Good, because I might get addicted to this, I just loved the naughty side of being fucked by another man while my husband doesn't get to. Something about it just made me become wild. I'm learning that I love being in control." I nodded, and I loved that she was in control. In my professional life I had always been very dominant and took charge, but I realized that letting go in my intimate life and becoming submissive felt amazing. It felt like a weight off my shoulders to be dictated what to do and I liked it.

After breakfast, Cassie and I both wanted to get dressed. "Could you clean the room and change the sheets baby? The whole room smells like sex" Cassie asked innocently, but I am sure she knew how much of a tease it was for me to clean up after her all-nighter. I agreed and started cleaning. I noticed the sheets were really soiled with juices from both Joe and Cassie, it turned me on to have to actually clean up after them. Once the sheets were changed; clothes were picked up and everything was put away Cassie looked at me lovingly. "Thank you, baby, I'm so lucky to have you."

"I'm lucky to have you too." We shared a passionate kiss. Then she pushed me on the bed.

"I'm so sore from last night, but I love it, it's a reminder that your friend's big dick fucked me so good" I instantly became hard again. She continued, "you were so good last night; you definitely deserve a reward". She started stripping and I was really looking forward to whatever she had in mind. Once she was naked, she crawled onto the bed and took my pants off and started stroking my dick.

"I actually missed your small dick. It's so much easier to stroke, my forearm is a bit tired from last night" I was already leaking precum. "I'm going to let you fuck me, but I want you on top." I happily agreed and flipped her onto her back. "Wait." She reached for her night stand and took out one of my condoms. "I want you to wear this, I don't want to be full of cum all day."

I agreed without thinking, I just wanted to fuck her. She slid the condom on me, "it fits perfectly on your cute penis, but ripped apart when I tried to put it on Joe's massive cock, that's crazy" she teased. I put my dick inside her, I immediately felt how warm she was and how loose she was as opposed to before. I actually loved the feeling because it made me visualize Joe's dick going in and out of her, making me lose control and I already started to pound her hard.

Cassie looked like she was having fun, but only because she was thinking of how to tease me "wow, it's like your dick is floating in my pussy after I fucked Joe... how does it feel to know that Joe came in my pussy three times last night and you have to wear a condom to fuck me?"

That realization made me extremely horny and I kept pounding her even harder. "You don't get to cum bareback inside me anymore baby, only bulls can cum inside this pussy, you understand?"

"I under-" I couldn't finish the word and started cumming inside the condom. It was a great orgasm.

She pushed me off. "Whoa baby, that was hot, you liked that?"

"Yeah, thanks baby, that was great".

Cassie hopped on top of me and kissed my neck and whispered "I wasn't joking though, you're my one and only love, but this pussy is for bulls now, you're going to have limited access from now on." She was serious but couldn't hide a smile. Was this our new reality? I was debating if being denied, dominated and a cuckold was actually something I wanted long-term... I had no idea...

"Ok baby, whatever you want" is all I could say.


12