Cassie and the Hooch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From my dreams I expected more, but not exactly what came next. Gentle fingers parted the folds of my sex before his lips and tongue followed. His fingers and tongue probed and stroked every line, crack and orifice of my being. His soft beard tickled and brushed my sensitive skin and his eyes watched, judging my responses. He moved to suckle my clit as he had my nipple and I gasped, bucking and twisting with the sensation. His mouth stayed buried against me and his tongue continued to stroke and flick at the tender bud as the feelings built inside me. I clutched at the bed furs, reaching with one hand to pull him closer against me. His tongue moved faster, lips sucking harder and I felt a finger probing my depths, seeming to search, rubbing and stroking until I exploded with pleasure and the forest rang with my screams.

When I came back to myself he was holding me close, my head on his shoulder, his still hard cock resting against my thigh. He kissed me deep with his tongue and I tasted myself in his mouth, as he moved over me, separating my thighs again. I was still shaking and shuddering from the pleasure he'd given me -- so different -- so much greater than I'd dreamed or what I could bring myself. I felt the head of his prick at the mouth of my sex and spread my legs wider. He slid forward a bit but was so large, it was so tight in my cunt that I gasped. He murmured soft reassurances in my ear, kissing my neck and making my breasts ache again with need. He pulled away a bit before rocking forward again, hard this time. Gods, it hurt! He was too big! I pounded his back in fear, my heels kicking at his thighs while he held me, stroking me and murmuring. I could feel his shaft inside me, pulsing and hot and a feeling like blood flowing out of me.

He chuckled, "That WAS fast. I thought sure I'd cum while you played with me but I managed to last long enough to be inside of you at least. If you give me a minute my beauty we can keep on if you want? How is it now?"

I nodded in surprise. The pain was ebbing and all that was left was a very pleasant feeling of fullness. He was bigger than anything in my dreams, and anyway -- those were only dreams this was real, I thought. And much more pleasurable if I was honest with myself. He bent to nuzzle my neck and nipples again and with his suckling, the hot feeling at my core began to grow again. I moved against him and my inner muscles tightened around him, giving me a most pleasant feeling. He reached below and between us, rubbing his thumb against my clit. I moved again, twisting with pleasure and he began to stroke inside me. I could feel the fat head of his shaft rubbing up and down inside me while his cock itself rubbed and stroked and built the heat. My arms moved to hold him tightly, fingers pressed to urge him deeper and faster. My legs lifted of their own accord and locked around his hips, pulling him deep.

He was making deep grunting sounds of effort and pleasure and my moans and sighs of pleasure made it seem a happy music. I could feel the pleasure building and the excitement growing. And then, as if we were in one of my dreams, I felt the tickling probing presence of small vining tendrils between us and below me. One was prodding my ass while more circled my nipples and clit. I stared at Joshua in mingled surprise and horror.

"I love you Cassie. I've been watching you...been with you...all winter. I can be whoever -- whatever -- you want. Bring you any kind of pleasure. Let me stay. Let me love you."

My body was responding of its own accord, arching and thrashing with the pleasure I was getting. I was crying, screaming and bucking under him but he rode me to the end. Breathless and gasping I reached to cup his face and kiss him. Yes, he was a shifter, a hooch. But he was my hooch by choice and by love. And I would happily accept all the pleasure he could and would show me, that we could experience together. Whatever we dreamed of to give us pleasure - two cocks or two mouths or twenty twisty fingers or...whatever. I was looking forward to it as I reached to pull him close to me again, my hips rising to meet him.

12