Cassie Gives Special Last Orders Ch. 02

Story Info
Cassie is used like a rag doll and has a forced O.
2.4k words
4.21
26.6k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was approaching the end of a long night, Cassie was tired, and she had been on edge all evening, it was the first night Alex had been in since the incident. 'An incident,' Cassie had decided that was how she was going to think about and it has stuck in her mind. As she wandered around the bar chatting to customers, and clearing empties, and taking a few orders, she had noticed that Alex had a sports bag beside his seat at the bar, she didn't recall seeing that ever before. Other than that he had been his normal self, Cassie made her way over to see if he wanted one last beer.

'Hi Alex,' she said cautiously, 'you want another beer before we close up?'

'I'll have a beer,' he said, then continued, 'but my last orders will be the special kind from the other night.'

'No it will not,' Cassie said forcefully.

He turned his phone to her, and she could clearly see the footage of the security camera's showing her being fucked with a beer bottle in her arse. She looked at him, 'you refuse and this footage goes to all the regulars and your family,' he said, his voice much calmer and relaxed than the words suggested.

Cassie looked at it, mind in panic, something like this could destroy the business she had worked so hard to build, she had a clean cut, wholesome reputation and that attracted the right sort of people to her bar and volleyball court. As she looked she realised she had no choice other than to comply, whatever he wanted to do to her, she had to do it, and much as she didn't want the other night, she couldn't say she didn't enjoy it.

'It looks like you give me no choice,' she said, resignation in her voice.

'Excellent, nice to know you are on the same page,' he said with a smile.

A short time later Cassie saw the last couple out the bar, and locked the door behind them, she walked back to the bar, and said to Alex, 'what now?'

'You crack on cleaning up as normal, and I will sort out here,' he could have been talking about choosing a movie and snacks, his voice was so relaxed.

Cassie walked off collecting glasses and wiping down tables, she was dragging this out more than normal, completing jobs that she would normally leave until the morning, her mind was running through everything that he might do to her, both the things she hoped he would do, and the things she was really scared he might do.

When she finally arrived back at the bar with about 30 glasses, she stopped and looked, there was two bar stools tied together, at the bottom of the feet at the leg at each corner was a handcuff, on the bar was a couple of dildo's, more rope, cuffs, a cane, a whip and a paddle.

As she moved and started to load glasses into the washer, Alex appeared from somewhere and said, 'once you have done that remove all your clothes and come here, he was approaching the stools.

She quickly loaded the glasses and took off all her clothes putting them further down the bar. She walked around to where he was, very self-consensus of her nakedness, he patted the stools and said, 'lay over this.'

With a churn in the pit of her stomach, she laid over the stools, her arms and legs dangling down, he quickly secured her hands and ankles in the cuffs, she was completely trapped, but for good measure he took a rope and secured her middle to the middle of the stools. She had never been this trapped in her life, it was scary, but hot to, she was completely in his control, she could do nothing but lay there and wait to be used.

Alex walked around her a couple of times running a finger here and there, mainly up and down her sides, but also across her boob, and then her back too. He stopped behind her, she could not stretch around to see, but she felt a finger trace up her inner thigh, it was so delicate and sensual it made her shudder, it disappeared just as it got to her pussy, then started on the other leg, she closed her eyes, this felt amazing, but she knew from what was lined on the bar that is was the beginning and little if anything else would be this sensual and exciting. The delicate play continued for a few moments longer, then disappeared, she was lost in the feeling and it came as a real shock when the paddle landed across her arse cheeks, she gasped.

The second, and third and fourth landed in quick succession, and she screamed out, they hurt, her arse was on fire. The next two landed lower on the tops of her legs and she let out a loud, 'ooooowwwwww', but the slaps stopped his hand ran up her leg gently stroking the area that had just been spanked, swirling and enjoying the heat that was coming off her, the fingers slipped into her pussy, it was very wet, she was loving this, not that she would admit that to anybody. The fingers played and came to rest on her G spot, then rubbed at that it felt so good her body responded and she relaxed into this waiting for the orgasm to rise and explode, but as it rose the fingers were withdrawn, she was so close and it was gone, it was a loss, a missed opportunity, a so nearly...

She was still going through the things that her almost orgasm was when the swish of the cane cut through the air and the sting of it hitting her arse exploded across her body, she tried to leap up, but her bond prevented any movement, 'Fuck, shit!' she screamed, 'no. no. NO! You can't do tha...'

Her words were cut off by another landing, she screamed, the full scream of a schoolgirl in a horror movie, tears streamed down her face, 'Please no, I can't take that, Alex, please.'

He walked around the front of her, grabbed her chin and pulled her face up to look at him, 'Take your punishment like a good girl, and don't make me put the gag on you!' He paused, she was breathing heavily, then he concluded, 'you have not said thank you for last time, you let your young bar maid serve me all night until that last drink, you need to be punished for that.'

He let go and disappeared and in quick succession two move strokes with the cane landed, Cassie sunk into the stools sobbing, her arse was stinging in a way that she did not think was possible and the discomfort seemed to stretch from her knees to her mid-rift. The hand returned, gently stroking as before, but unlike before, when it felt soft and soothing, it made her wince every time it touched where the cane had fallen. But before she knew it fingers were inside her again, rubbing her G, raising that orgasm again. But for the second time just as she was about to cum they withdrew leaving her empty.

Alex appeared in front of her again, his cock out, and he thrust it into her mouth, he took large handfuls of her hair and pulled her onto his cock, she gagged and he released her a little, but as soon as she took in air normally, he forced it back in again, this repeated several times, then not going as deep he full on face fucked her, she had no control his cock thrust into her throat and out again, she gagged a couple more times but Cassie was proud of herself as she managed to endure these few minutes, he disappeared again, and she felt one of the dildo's press against her lips then it was in her. She assumed this was the smaller of the two as the other one appeared to be a wand when she saw it. The dildo started to vibrate, it felt good, and Alex reappeared and started to fuck her mouth again. She could not focus on the vibrations, not choking on his dick was all she could do, but she did feel the warmth rise again.

She moaned around his cock the vibe was moving and it just caught her G, she was getting close, but yet again before she could cum it was removed. She wanted to cry, 'Please let me cum,' she said into the air, she couldn't see him.

'You can cum when I let you, not before,' he said from behind her.

She felt his cock press against her lips, he rubbed it up and down them, it was slick with saliva from her mouth, his cheeks and chin were wet and drips were falling, his cock must be the same, then he thrust in, a really hard thrust that moved the stools, she grunted loudly, he withdrew and thrust in again just as hard, she grunted even louder, then he withdrew.

She saw him out the corner of her eye pick up the wand, she heard it buzz then he pushed it hard into her clit, she moaned, that felt good. Then he leant on her back putting quite a bit of weight on her, it upmost hurt her pelvis, just above her mons as that was where the edge of the seat was pressing into her, it was slightly uncomfortable, but it created some strange feeling too, not bad feelings.

She pressure of the wand started to take her where she wanted to go, the orgasm rising fast, and unlike the previously if exploded out, she shook on the stools, spams rocking her body, but the wand stayed, and the she immediately felt another orgasm rise, intense, her ability to focus on anything else disappeared, she orgasmed again, this was intense, she could barely breath.

As her body shook and she fought the restrains the orgasm, passed but didn't, the wand still held firmly in place was preventing the orgasm from settling, her was caught by an orgasm that would not finish and another that was rising fast, she wanted to scream but no sound came out when she opened her mouth, darkness was closing in her, she had never experienced anything like this.

The pressure from the wand increased if that was possible, she screamed out, noise finally being expelled, the orgasm shook her whole body, the bonds hurt as her body flexed and writhed in pleasure, she felt the strangest thing in her pussy, it was as if the pressure was releasing and it felt like it shot out of her pussy, she heard something hit the floor, like a drink being dropped, none of it made sense, her mind a fog of orgasmic pleasure. The wand was removed, as was the pressure from her back, she sucked in air like a driver that had been under 30 seconds to long, her body convulsing as she calmed, muscles relaxing from tension that felt like it would break them.

Alex appeared again, she didn't have the energy to speak, and just looked at him. Then he spoke.

'You enjoy that? Your gift for being a good girl,' he had a grin on his face.

She managed to force out some words, 'what...was...that?'

'That was a forced orgasm, and you have squirted all over your bar floor,' he said, as if she understood that, her brain still was not processing.

'One last task for you, hope your little arse is ready,' he laughed as he walked back, she really got none of that.

She felt the dildo being pushed back into her pussy, it was sensitive and she shook as it started to vibrate, then his cock touched her arse, squeezing between her cheeks, and pressing against her little brown hole. That really had not been the same since the beer bottle had been forced up it, and it gave way to his cock far too easy.

She grunted as the head slipped in. it felt full and tight with the vibe in her pussy, if felt good too. She tried to relax as he pushed up, it was tight and hard, there was just too much in her down there, but he kept up the pressure and slowly slid more and more into her arse. His hand came around and pushed the dildo that was slipping out back in, she moaned, he withdrew to his head, and she relaxed, and waited for the thrust in. As it came she felt the vibe on her G spot and his hand touched her clit, she moaned loud, a carnal moan, a porn star moan, and her security cameras would be capturing all of this, so she was a porn star.

Alex thrust at her arse, as he pushed the vibe deep into her, his fingers playing gently on her clit as he thrust.

Cassie had almost no energy left after what had happened and lay there focused on the thrusting, waiting for the next orgasm, she felt like a rag doll being used. The pounding in her arse got very hard, she grunted with each thrust, her arse cheeks slapped by his body on every thrust.

Cassie felt the orgasm that seemed to appear from nowhere, her body shuddered and jerked and she felt Alex unload in her arse, deep in, she collapsed on the stools as he withdrew the dildo, and his cock. She lay there, unable to move, he slapped her arse a couple of times with his hand, she grunted, but had no energy for anything else.

She was aware of Alex moving about, then she felt her hands being released, she looked up from where her head was hanging. She realised that her feet and middle were free too. She sat up on one of the stools very uneasy, only just able to support herself, she watched as Alex dropped the last bits into his bag.

'Until next time,' he said, and kissed her cheek.

She watched him walk to the door and unlock it, walking out. Cassie got off the stool, but ended up on the floor very quickly, her legs not having the energy to support her. She crawled behind the bar, and fell asleep, naked, head on a beer towel.