Cassie Gives Special Last Orders

Story Info
A bar owner is forced to service a customer sexually.
3.2k words
4.31
37.8k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the fantasy of Cassie, a bar owner, she told me her fantasy and this is the story it created.

Cassie poured the last beer, it was for Alex, a regular, the only person grabbing a drink after she called last orders. The bar was dead, they had just had three bumper nights, and tonight had been quiet compared, it was closing time, and apart from Alex there were only 4 others left in. Cassie was serving on her own now, and two of the four said, 'good night,' as they walked out, past where she had just given Alex his beer.

Cassie wandered around the bar, and collected the glasses, dumping them on the bar, this would not take long tonight, as she had all but finished the bar area, the last couple got up, and also said, 'good night,' helpfully taking their own glasses to the bar. Cassie walked back and loaded the glass washer, it would only be two loads tonight.

'You OK, Alex,' she asked, she had a crush on Alex, and they flirted often, but there was nothing more than that. He had been a little quiet tonight.

'Yerh, all good, just taking my time with this one, if that's ok, got a late start tomorrow, so have no need to rush home,' he replied.

Cassie laughed, it was 2am, and nobody rushed home leaving a bar at 2am. She looked at him all coy, and said in her best sexy voice, 'awwwww, and there was little me thinking you wanted to take your time so you could spend longer looking at my beautiful curvy body.' She couldn't stop the smile on her face breaking into a little laugh.

'Well, that is an added bonus, I can't deny,' he said turning to look her up and down in a very deliberate way that made her laugh.

'You ok there while I go check the back and the court for anything left there?' she smoothly said as she flexed her hips at him, before he answered she almost doubled over laughing at herself.

'You go on, missy! I am gonna concentrate on this here beer, before your sexy swaying makes me do something you regret,' he had a huge smile on his face as he said it.

Cassie winked at him and walked off towards the back, doing her best model sway walk, hips moving in the most unnatural way, laughing all the way. She found a few glasses and a pitcher as she cleared the back, and then arrived on at the volleyball court. Cassie was sure nobody had used it in the last couple of hours since the staff when home, so it should be clear really, but somebody had clearly been having fun, there was a beer glass at each corner of the court and one under the middle of the net. Cassie sighed, there was always something weird going on in a bar, and as owner, you either caught them at it, or cleared up the aftermath, whatever this was, it was pretty tame.

She picked up the two this end and walked to the middle, as she bent over to pick up the glass in the middle Alex said from behind her, 'That is a mighty fine arse, I would love to spank it.'

Cassie shot up and spun around, that had really caught her unaware, and Alex had been silent coming over.

She wagged a finger at him, not sure her voice would stay calm if she spoke, then walked to the far corner to pick up the glass there. Alex quickly walked down and picked up the one at the other corner, arriving at it moments before she did. As he stood up to put the glass in her wire tray, he ran a finger up her leg from below the knee, as he got to her skirt, his arm lifted that his finger firmly on her inner thigh and rising. He popped the glass in the tray as his finger ran across her panties snaking side to side across her pussy lips which were easy to find under the soft thin material.

Cassie stood there frozen, what the hell was she supposed to do, her brain was screaming step away, but her body just didn't comply. Did she want this?

Alex took the tray from her hand and put it on the floor, using the hand that was not stroking her pussy through her knickers. Then he whispered into her ear, 'why don't you get back into that pose.'

Cassie assumed he meant the one bent over when he first spoke, she most definitely didn't want to do that, but she could not move anyway, still frozen, 'I don't think I want to,' she whispered back, voice cracking and stress flooding through.

'You don't have a choice really, do you?' his voice was not full of menace, but kind and that made this all the more scary. Cassie dry sobbed, just once, but she was also very aware that her pussy was responding to his touch.

She complied as he guided her to turn around and bend over, in her head there was a voice screaming, 'RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN,' but she just complied with the instruction that came from his hands, and found herself facing a pole that held the net, bent over, she held the pole tight, as if it offered a grip on reality.

She waited as her dress was pulled up and hitched over her back exposing her very beautiful, shapely legs, and then her round soft cheeks, her sexy lace panties too. She tried to focus on breathing as he slowly ran a finger up the back of each leg, and across her arse cheeks, bringing then together where her panties left her crack.

Then there was nothing for a moment.

Whack, a slap landed hard on her left arse cheek, it stung, and pushed her forward, she had to use the pole to steady herself and push against as she yelped, but there was nobody here to hear it. She was only just sucking back in a deep breath when a second slap landed across her right cheek, she fell forward again, pushing back on the pole, and the yelp this time was as much a sob as a yelp.

She clung to the reality of that pole, the rest of this was not happening she told herself.

Several more slaps landed in quick succession, she sob grunted, at these, they were not quite as hard as the first two, but they stung and she was sure her arse would be turning red.

There was a pause and then his fingers slipped into the sides of her panties and they were pulled gently down, from half way down her thigh they fell to the floor, she was mortified when she saw there was a district damp patch in them. His hand stoked up and down her pussy, then two fingers parted her lips and the damp warm that betrayed her excitement at this was visible to him, he seemed to make a point of smearing the juice, then one of his wet fingers slipped into her arsehole.

Cassie gasped, that was not expected at all, and he whispered into her ear, so gentle and soft, it was almost sensual and erotic, 'you want me to stop?'

'Yes,' she blurted.

He whispered in the same, seductive, erotic voice, 'are you going to stop me?'

'I can't,' she sobbed, as he pushed his finger in deep.

He parted her legs forcing her to step out of her panties. He removed his finger, and several more slaps landed across her cheeks, then a slap landed right across her pussy compressing her clit. Cassie felt herself rise up onto tiptoes, and screamed out, 'Jesus fucking Christ.'

Her legs snapped back together, trapping his hand between her legs.

'Open your legs back up,' he commanded.

'No,' she said as her legs returned to the position they had been in, he laughed at the contradiction of her actions and words.

Another slap landed across her pussy, she shook with excitement as her clit was compressed for a second time, but she also screamed out again. He walked around to the front of her and pushed her back onto her knees, she sat looking at him as he unzipped his fly, and released his cock, it was a little larger than average in her experience, thick and veiny.

'Open,' he said, she shook her head.

A slap landed across her cheek, and then another the other side. She found her mouth open without thinking about it. He took handfuls of her hair and used it to pull her onto his cock, it slipped far too far down the back of her throat she gagged as he moved back out totally controlling the position of her head with handfuls of hair. For a few moments he face fucked her hard, tears forming in her eyes as she gagged with every thrust. She thought about biting his cock, but that would end this, and deep down she wanted him to use her, defile her, and treat her like a whore. She could not believe that those thoughts went through her head, this was the worst situation she had ever been in and instead of stopping it, she want it to continue, what was wrong with her?

He withdrew and stood back against the post, 'stand up and remove your clothes,' he instructed, 'all of them.'

She stood, her brain screamed, 'RUN' again, but she unbuttoned the dress and dropped it where her knickers were, and unclipped her bra, and added it to the pile. Her fabulously curvy and full tits, with their girly pink areola and nipples hung against her totally naked body. He walked slowly around her, she watched as he took in all of her generous curves and the beauty of her naked womanly body, she knew men thought she looked good naked, and he was drinking in every inch of it.

'For far too long now you have teased me, flirted with me, and excited me, never following through,' he said like a British professor starting a lecture, pausing for effect.

Then he continued, 'I have left this bar on so many occasions dreaming about the things I want to do to your sexy, curvy body, tonight I will not dream, and some of those things will happen.'

Petulantly, she retorted, 'do your worse, I can take it.' She could not believe she had said that, there was definitely a conflict in her head between what was best for her, and the sexual desire that this situation was awakening.

He slapped her tit, hard, it crashed into the other one, vibrating on her chest, she yelped, and hadn't even taken a breath when the other tit was slapped the same, and her chest was on fire, the sting of that buzzing redness spreading across them. Two more slaps landed, whack, whack, right across her nipples, she recoiled, and as she sat back up two more landed, she squeaked like a startled animal, as she sat back down on her feet, wanting to create some distance between her boobs and his hand.

It didn't matter, the slaps landed one after another, through gritted teeth she took them, grunting a few times as it stung more and more. She watched as her breasts turned redder and redder. When the slaps stopped they both stung, and throbbing tingling running through both of them.

Alex seemed to have been turned on by punishing her tits, his cock rock hard with a glowing purple head, as he approached her again, he thrust his cock back into the her mouth, her lips parting and letting it in, her body offering no resistance, she gagged again as he forced his cock deep into her throat, thrusting, she felt and tasted pre-cum, as she gagged, and tears reappeared, her face being used as a fuck toy. She had no memory of putting them there, but she realised that her hands were on his butt pushing him into her, she was as involved in her humiliation as he was.

He withdrew, she coughed as she got her breath back, Cassie could not remember a time she was face fucked so hard, she looked like a porn star, tears running down her face from gagging, and drool around her mouth, only sluts looked like this in a public place, and her bar was most definitely a public place, she would never be able to look at this volleyball court the same way again. She looked around, there were 3 security camera that covered the court area, her humiliation and her performance as a slut would be on film, well the PC in her office.

Alex pushed her onto all fours, slapping her arse as he walked around her, he stopped behind her and slapped at her cheeks a number of times, she moaned as each slap landed. He got down behind her, and stroked her arse, running his fingers gently across her pussy, the lips parting slightly as he did, she shuddered, that felt good and she was ashamed of herself. As she thought that he jumped up grabbed something and return, she had no idea what he had, she flinched as cold beer ran down the crack of her arse, the last remnants of a bud bottle, she then felt he bottle against her pussy lips.

Before she knew it, the bottle was pushed up, she moaned as it went deep, he kept pushing and the beer bottle was deeper within her than any cock had ever been, the discomfort was intense as he withdrew to the neck of the bottle and then thrust it back in again, she moaned, which turned into a grunt as the bottle was forced up, it was a most unpleasant experience, her pussy being stretched in all sorts of ways it never had before. He fucked her hard with the bottle, she grunted away like a tennis player in the middle of the most arduous game. She knew her pussy would ache in the morning, this was serious punishment.

Cassie could feel an orgasm rising, Alex had moved the hand that was not fucking her with the bottle under her and was twisting and squeezing her clit, it was sending shudders through her, electrical energy shooting over her body, ever twist was intense, and when it coincided with the bottle forced to its full length it caused her to sheik. She shook as she came, but the twisting and squeezing didn't stop, the pulses of pleasure shooting across her were dragged out, the orgasm didn't want to die, she felt her legs slowly giving way, and found her weight being supported by the hand torturing her clit.

Alex withdrew the bottle and his hand, she slowly slipped to the ground, breathing hard, her muscles unable to support her. Before she had even hit the cold ground, she felt her cheeks being spread, her tight little arsehole exposed again. She didn't have the energy to object as a finger slipped in as it was before, a second joined it far too quickly, and she felt her little brown star being stretched out, a third finger was added, she shook her head trying to clear the fog, she could tell what was happening, but felt unable to respond. The stretching was becoming quite uncomfortable by the time she was able to speak.

'Alex, please no,' she said, the panic she felt seeping into her voice. He laughed.

'You missy will be a good girl and take your punishment,' your teasing and flirting will be rewarded from now on, and this is just the start.

She felt the bottle squeezed between the fingers holding her arse open, as the fingers withdrew, she could feel how slick it was with her pussy juice, and Alex rocked it back and forth, slowly pushing it deeper and deeper into her. As the neck gave way to the main body of the bottle she squirmed and he held her down, she fought, it hurt it was not nice at all, like the biggest butt plug she had seen being pushed in. He stopped, her arse felt more open than it ever had, discomfort didn't cover it at all.

In an effort to reduce the discomfort, she managed to muster the energy to pull her legs up under her, this raised her arse slightly, but also forced open her cheeks and took some of the pressure off her arse. Alex took full advantage of that and pushed hard on the bottle, well over half the bottle had disappeared into her now, and she struggled to get away as he held her firmly.

Alex moved and she felt his cock push against her pussy lips, it took some effort for him to force it in, the bottle in her arse really took most of the space down there and her pussy had never felt so tight, he pushed up slowly, and she moaned the feelings like nothing she had experienced before.

Alex placed his hands on her arse with thumbs bent back to put pressure on the end of the bottle, it stopped it from being forced out, and actually slowly caused it to slip in a little more. As Alex's cock slipped further into her, her mind became completely absorbed by how full she felt, she had never experienced anything like this, and that thought kept rolling through her mind.

Alex started to fuck her, thrusting in hard, each thrust accompanied by an anguished grunt from Cassie, his pelvis was shoving the bottle with each thrust making her move forward, he moved his hands grabbing her hair and pulling her back with it. Cassie did not ever remember being fucked so roughly or hard before, it was painful, uncomfortable, it was ecstasy, she could not have asked for a better fuck to spark her kinks.

'Harder,' she choked out, the ramming from behind causing her to have to move her hands forward and brace. Her hair was being pulled so hard she was looking at the roof, every part of her body hurt and was in pain, the pounding making every part of her sore.

Suddenly his cock popped out, and she felt cum spray across her arse cheeks and back, the satisfied groan from Alex made her smile. She slowly collapsed back to the ground the bottle still in her arse uncomfortable and a reminder of what just happened she lay there and watched Alex walk away.

After a moment she reached around and extracted the bottle from her arse, the discomfort of that really made her wince, she got to her knees and pulled her dress to her, pulling it on, and she slowly got to her feet, throwing her underwear and the bottle that had been in her arse into the wire tray. Cassie carefully walked back towards the bar, many parts of her body screaming out for some smoothing. As she got to the bar, Alex came out of her office, what hell had he been in there for?

'What you doing in there,' she demanded.

'I want to make sure you special last orders service becomes a regular thing for me, and I have what I need to ensure that,' he said.

Cassie had no idea what that meant, but got enough to know Alex would be using her again, if she let him. She watched as he exited the bar, slowly walking over to lock the doors behind him.