All Comments on 'Cassie Loves to Do Services'

by CloakedGod926

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WTF was that? too weird for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not bad, definitely just a sex story, with little to no plot behind it. Decent all in all would read again.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangealmost 3 years ago

Look, I’ve always maintained that these incest stories we all love here are not actually set in this, the real world. In the real world, incest is absolutely taboo and, at least socially speaking, is universally reviled and considered wrong under any and all circumstances. It’s always bad, it’s always a crime, and nothing good ever comes out of it. Mind you, I don’t think that, but that is what you’re supposed to say out loud. But I digress…

In the worlds where our stories are set, incest is about as bad as cheating on your lover… yeah, you probably shouldn’t, but millions of people do it every day, and even if somebody gets hurt, they’ll get over it. As long as everyone involved is over 18, of course. So we’re all perfectly willing to suspend disbelief as fathers marry daughters, sister and brothers fall into each others’ arms and beds, mothers routinely replace inattentive husbands with hunky sons, girls give birth their own sisters and brothers, whatever… it’s all good.

But this stuff you wrote? It reads like it was written by a thirteen-year old boy who just discovered porn, and still hasn’t discovered that women are actually human beings in their own right, and not convenient semen-receptacles for any male nearby. Hate to bring the “S”-word into it, but the females in this story were treated pretty much like slaves were treated in 1860’s America… they had to do anything any white person ordered them to, and the whites convinced themselves that they were happy to be treated that way. Yuck! After reading your story, I was wishing there was a way to wash my brain out to cleanse it of the horrible thing I just read. Rapey, misogynistic, exploitative, abusive, controlling, nightmarish, and just plain wrong. Excuse me… I need a shower.

But, hey… that’s just MY opinion. I’m sure some people loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Seems like some people have forgotten this story is tagged as free use. Being used for sex is literally the point.

I loved it! Especially the school day. Would love another chapter. Maybe a gang bang?

mrfluffermrflufferover 2 years ago

Nice quick fantasy set as close to the real-world as possible. Please keep it up...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous