Cassie Loves to Do Services

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie walked them over to the sections needed and pointed out where everything was.

"If you'd like to try things on the fitting rooms are right over there and I'll be nearby if you need anything else." Cassie said as she walked back to her folding area.

After about 20 minutes of browsing the couple walked back over with an armful of clothes.

"Hello again, we'd like a fitting room please. Oh, before he tries all this on would you do us a service?" The woman asked while looking at Cassie with a lustful eye.

Cassie smiled wide. It had been a little while since a couple asked for a service. "I'd be delighted to. Right this way."

Cassie led the way to an open fitting room and they all walked inside.

"What can I do for you." Cassie asked.

The woman laid down on the bench and pulled her dress up to her hips.

"I'd like you to eat me out while my boyfriend fucks you, if that would be alright."

"That sounds like fun to me." Cassie said.

Cassie got down on her knees with her ass in the air and lowered her face down to the woman's fragrant flower. She inhaled deeply, loving the aroma as she felt the man step in behind her. She slowly traced her tongue around the outside of the woman's pussy and the man slowly pushed his manhood into her. Cassie loved the feeling of his hard cock penetrating her as she started lapping at the cream that was starting to leak from the woman. She flattened her tongue and ran it up the woman's slit delving as deeply as she could. As the tip of her tongue passed the bottom of her slit she hooked it upwards and probed deeply. She was rewarded with a guttural moan from the woman. As Cassie was focusing on feasting on the woman, the man was slowly driving into and out of her with slow strokes. He was enjoying the show and the pleasure of her warm, wet, and tight cunt. Cassie moved up to the woman's engorged clit and ran her tongue around the nub before lowering her mouth all around it and giving it a good suck. At the same time she took 2 fingers and pushed them into the woman's folds and started rubbing upwards. This caused the woman to buck her hips into Cassie's face.

As this was going on the man was starting to speed up his strokes. He was starting to push Cassie into the woman as he slammed into her. Cassie was licking and sucking in a frenzy as she rolled her hips backwards to meet the mans thrusts. Her moans were muffled by the woman's pussy but the man and woman were quite vocal as they all rushed towards the precipice. The woman was the first to break as her hands grabbed Cassie's hair and her thighs squeezed the side of her head as she screamed her delight. Seeing the look on her face the man couldn't hold back any longer and buried himself as deep as he could inside of Cassie as he came hard. The combination of sweet cream flooding her mouth and her womb being filled pushed Cassie over the edge as well as she screamed her pleasure into the pussy her face was in.

They all took a minute to regain their breath. Cassie fixed her skirt and shirt as the woman pulled her dress back down.

"That was amazing! Thank you so much." The woman said beaming at Cassie.

"Yeah, that was an amazing service." The man said to her.

"I really enjoyed myself, and you taste excellent." Cassie replied with a happy expression. " Let me know if you need anymore assistance with your shopping."

Cassie left the fitting room to allow the couple to try on the clothes they had picked out.

30 minutes later Cassie clocked out for the day. Time to head home.

PART 4: EVENING

Cassie arrived at home. As she stepped inside the door she removed her clothing and put the soiled clothes into a basket by the door. She didn't like wearing clothes inside the house as they just got in the way. As she walked into the living room she saw her father had his friend Mr. Stevens over for a beer while watching the game. She liked Mr. Stevens. He was a fit older man with slightly graying hair. She thought he looked rather dashing and his 8 inch cock was certainly a plus.

"Ah Cassie honey. How was work?" Her father asked as she came and sat down next to him.

"It was great. I had a couple come in and ask for a service, and one customer ate me today." Cassie said with some excitement.

"Sounds like you had quite the time today." Mr. Stevens said to her.

"Oh yes, I enjoyed myself quite a bit." Cassie told him. "I think I would like a shower before dinner though so I'll see you two in a few minutes."

"Sounds good honey, Dan here will be joining us." Cassie's father told her.

Cassie went upstairs to take her shower. Her brother stopped her before she could enter her room.

"Hey sis. Mind if I join you in the shower?" He said with a cocky grin.

"You know your always welcome Billy." She replied with her own grin.

They walked into the bathroom and got the shower started. As the water was warming up, Billy pulled his sister close and gave her a long passionate kiss while running his hands up and down her ass.

Cassie kissed him back with equal passion. They made out for another minute or 2 before breaking apart.

"I think the water is ready." Cassie said as she grabbed her brother by his erect dick and pulled him into the shower with her. They kissed and fondled each other as they soaped up their bodies and rinsed off. Cassie used the sprayer to wash the cum out of her pussy. She was sad to waste the delicious cream but she needed to be clean for after dinner activities. As they stepped out of the shower and dried each other off Cassie knelt down and before Billy knew what was happening his dick was engulfed by his sisters throat. He moaned and ran his fingers through her hair as she bobbed back and forth. She brought one hand up to fondle his balls while she massaged the head of his cock with her throat. She pulled back and started to bob all the way down to his pubic bone then back until just the tip was inside her lips. Swirling her tongue before plunging back down.

"Ahhhh, I'm cumming Cass." Her brother cried out as he shot his load onto her waiting tongue.

"Mmmmm, thanks bro. I was craving a taste of your creamy goodness." Cassie said as she stood.

"Your wish is my command my lady." Billy said with a smile.

The siblings walked downstairs as their father was finishing dinner. Dan Stevens was still in the living room as the game was almost over. Cassie walked over and sat on his lap. He reached a hand around and leisurely groped at her breast while they watched the ball game.

"So how's school going little lady?" Dan asked her.

"I'm doing well. My grades are high and I get fucked pretty well all day. I also get plenty of loads of cum to drink while servicing classrooms. And my friend Ripley and I clean each other out after school most days. Homework isn't too bad and I enjoy most of my subjects." Cassie told him.

"Ah to be young again." Dan said with a smile and a sigh. "I'm glad your enjoying yourself."

"Dinner is served." Cassie's father said with a flourish.

They all made small talk while they ate. Talked about the game and school and work. Gave their compliments to the chef. Cassie and Billy helped with the cleanup since their father cooked. After cleanup was done Billy went back to his room to play on his computer. Cassie grabbed 3 beers and walked into the living room. She handed a beer to her father and one to Dan.

She cracked hers, and took a long swallow. Then she walked over to where Dan was sitting and sat next to him and started kissing him while rubbing his growing erection through his pants.

"Why are your clothes still on?" She whispered seductively.

Dan started tearing off his clothes while still making out with Cassie. Meanwhile her father had already stripped naked and sat down on her other side and had one hand rubbing her pussy and the other pinching her nipples. Dan leaned down and took the other nipple in his mouth as she started stroking his revealed shaft. Her father lifted her up and slowly lowered her ass onto his hard cock. He slid into her lubed asshole smoothly. He laid back a bit which gave Dan enough room to slide into her pussy. Cassie loved being double stuffed this way and leaned her head back and to the side to kiss her father deeply. The she faced back to the front to kiss Dan deeply as the two men settled into a rhythm. The only sounds you could hear were the moans and the sound of bodies coming together. This wasn't the fast and frenzied pace of the young. This was a slow sensual coming together of 3 people. Cassie was loving it. She alternated between kissing Dan and her father for awhile. The she suggested they switch positions.

She laid down on a long footstool on her back. Her father knelt down and hungrily attacked her pussy while Dan stood in front of her and started to throat fuck her. He loved watching her throat bulge up as he went as deep as possible and loved the way she massaged her throat when he was balls deep. Her father was quite skilled at eating pussy and was making her squirm with delight while she pleasured Dan. Then she pulled off and said "I want you both to come on my face."

She knelt on the floor as the two men stood above her. She grasped their shafts and started to stroke them both. She swallowed Dan's shaft again while stroking her father than switched. She alternated back and forth till both men were groaning and bucking their hips. With a shout Dan erupted shooting thick globs of cum over her nose and covering one eye. A second later her father also released this one hitting her cheek and lips. The feeling of the cum hitting her face released her own orgasm. She used her fingers and her tongue to clean her face as the pleasure continued to roll through her body.

"Always a pleasure to visit when you're here Cassie." Dan said breathlessly.

"I wouldn't want you going home unsatisfied. That would be tragic." Cassie replied.

"Not much chance of anyone being unsatisfied with you around honey." Her father put in.

They cleaned themselves up and Cassie's father said goodbye to his friend. Cassie and her father put on a movie and she sat on his lap while they finished their beers. About halfway through the movie Cassie noticed her father growing again. She was happy because she was hoping for one more good fuck before bed. She made little sliding movements to get his dick into position and slid it inside her. She rolled her hips and made slight movements up and down and her fathers arms tightened around her. She snuggled into his chest and kept up her slight bouncing. She reached a hand down and started to rub her clit while her father grabbed the side of her neck and brought his lips to hers. They kissed deeply while she continued to bounce on his lap. She felt her fathers cock begin to swell and felt her body explode into ecstasy at the same moment her father erupted deep inside her. She fell against her fathers chest with him still buried inside her. Totally spent. After a few long moments she sat up, kissed her father once more and decided it was a good time for bed.

She gave herself a rinse in the shower so she wouldn't get her bedding messy, set her alarm and snuggled into her blankets satisfied with a great day.

END

12