Cassie's Choice

Story Info
Cassie ends their friends with benefits relationship.
2.7k words
4.42
7.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story will have a lot of sex scenes, but it will also have a lot of plot. If that's not your kind of thing this might not be the story for you.

***

I sigh, as I dig through my purse trying to find my apartment keys.

It's 1 am and Cassie, my roommate, is already asleep by this time of the night.

Cassie and I have been roommates for the last two years. Cassie is blonde, with big blue eyes and a sexy body. She has long straight hair down to her shoulders that she usually wears in a ponytail. Her breasts are small and perky; they look great under her tank tops. She has a nice ass too...

Cassie also has a boyfriend.

Noah.

I can't stand him. He is an arrogant douchebag who thinks he can do whatever he wants because of his money. He's always making homophobic comments about me, or trying to pick up girls.

I don't know why she puts up with him, especially since he doesn't treat her very well. The only reason I put up with him is because I love Cassie. I finally find my keys and unlock the door.

Cassie and I have been friends with benefits for the last 7 months. At first, she felt guilty. But after cumming a couple of times, the guilt faded away. Now we fuck whenever we can.

She's hot. Her body is perfect and toned. She has a shaved pussy that gets me all wet just thinking about it. Every time I see her naked, I want to jump on top of her right there and fuck the shit out of her. The first time we made out was at her sorority sister's birthday party, both of us got wasted. We were in a room full of people but neither one of us cared. I pulled her into the bathroom and kissed her as she rubbed her pussy against my leg. When someone knocked on the door, we had to stop or everyone would know what was going on.

The next night, I walked in on her while she was taking a shower. I started getting wet watching her. She saw me and smiled. It turned me on even more that she didn't stop what she was doing because my eyes were on her. "You shouldn't be looking," she said.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," I assured her. I decided to tease her by sitting down on the edge of the toilet seat so I could watch her from a distance. Then I rubbed my clit over my shorts as I watched her get clean. As she finished up, she turned off the water and wrapped a towel around herself. She looked back at me and smiled.

As she dried off, I sat there rubbing myself harder and harder. By the time she put on clothes, I was aching to cum. I followed her out of the bathroom, trying not to make a sound as I went. I hung back until she was safely inside her bedroom before I let myself run into my own room and grab my vibrator. I pulled my panties down and shoved the toy deep into my soaking cunt. I fucked myself hard until I came.

The next day, I told her how hot she looked naked.

That night, she pretended to fall asleep on my bed while I touched myself. I caught her staring at me mid I squirmed under her gaze and tried to act like nothing had happened. After a few minutes of silence, she told me to finish what I started.

That night, we fucked for the first time. I couldn't stop thinking about how she'd stared at me, how she'd seen me masturbate, how she'd been able to control me without even knowing it.

I hear the low muffle of the tv coming from Cassie's bedroom, so I quietly make my way toward her room.

The lights are dimmed, but I can see the silhouette of Cassie sitting on top of the bed with one leg propped up on the edge, she's surprisingly still awake.

"What are you still doing up?" I asked.

She turns around and looks at me. "Just getting some things ready. I'm meeting with my advisor tomorrow." She says. She's wearing some kind of flimsy cotton t-shirt that barely covers her ass. It only barely comes down past her thighs.

"This late? You're usually out by 10 pm."

She sighs. "I know, but I procrastinated and now I'm paying the price. If I don't email this to my advisor by 10 am tomorrow, you'll probably find my head on stick outside of the health sciences building tomorrow."

"So, what's the plan?"

She rolls her eyes. "Well, I figured I'd start by going over my literature review notes"

"Sounds like a solid plan."

"Yeah, except I never got any of the notes." She says. She then starts to laugh.

"You didn't get any of the notes?" I ask.

"Not really. I just have all these pages of random quotes mixed in with the whole thing." She says. She starts to read them out loud.

I stare at her body as she reads. I can see the outline of her tits through her shirt. Her nipples are hard.

"You know what always makes you feel better?" I asked slyly, interrupting her mid-sentence.

"What?"

"A good fuck." I said.

Cassie smiles widely. "Are you saying that because you want me or because you want to make it up to me for not staying home tonight?"

I smirk. "Both."

Cassie pushes herself off the bed and walks over to me. She pulls her t-shirt off and tosses it on the floor. I stare at her naked breasts as she removes her panties.

"You really need to get laid," I say.

"I do?" She asks.

"Mmmhmmm," I nod.

"Oh, well I don't care about that." She says.

"But you should." I tease.

"Why?" She asks.

"Because I love making you cum, that's why," I reply.

"And how often does that happen?" She asks.

"Not nearly enough," I say.

I grab her hand and pull her towards the bathroom. I close the door behind us and turn the water on. Cassie turns around and leans against the wall. Her breasts sway slightly as she does.

I put my arms around her waist and lean forward, planting soft kisses on her neck. I can feel her body heat radiating off her skin,

I begin kissing her neck and moving lower and lower until I reach her breasts. I gently kiss each nipple before sucking it into my mouth.

As I continue to suck her nipple, Cassie begins to moan softly. I look up at her while she closes her eyes and enjoys the pleasure.

She reaches down between her legs and begins to rub herself. I watch intently as her fingers slowly move up and down her clit.

I continue to work on her tits with my lips and tongue. As I lick and kiss her nipples, I gently bite down on them lightly. I begin to flick my tongue back and forth across her hardening nipple. Then I pinch it between my thumb and forefinger and pull. She moans loudly as I twist and bend her nipple.

Her breathing becomes heavier and more erratic. I slide my hand down to her stomach and begin rubbing her pussy. She spreads her legs as wide as they will go, allowing me full access to her wet slit.

My fingers move inside her hot, dripping cunt and begin to rub her clit. She cries out as I push two fingers deep into her tight hole. She continues to moan as I finger fuck her. I grab her hips tightly and thrust my fingers in and out of her pussy faster.

"Oh god yes! Fuck me with those fingers!" she cries out.

I stand up straight and begin kissing her deeply. Our tongues wrestle together as I continue to finger fuck her.

I press my hand against the small of her back and force her down onto the floor. She lets out a gasp of surprise and falls to her hands and knees.

"On your back," I command.

She complies without hesitation.

I kneel down in front of her and grab her ankles. I spread her open with my fingers and place my head between her legs.

I begin licking her pussy, using my tongue to lave her folds.

"Fuck yes. Eat my pussy!" Cassie moans loudly.

I lick and nibble on her wet pussy, causing her to writhe and groan. I begin to suck her clit into my mouth, sucking and biting it gently.

"Oh god, oh god, OH GODDDDDD!" Cassie screams.

I continue to eat her out for several minutes, watching her face contort in pleasure.

After several long minutes of eating her out, I lift my head and look up at her. Her eyes are closed tightly, her chest heaving wildly.

"Is this okay?" I ask.

"Yes... yes. Please, don't stop." She moans.

I smile and nod, continuing to suck her clit into my mouth. Her breathing gets shallow again as she starts to cum.

"OH FUCK! YES! LICK ME, LICK MY PUSSY! MAKE ME CUM!"

I continue to lick her clit and inner thighs as her body shakes.

"FUCK! I'M COMING, I'M COMING!" She screams.

She throws her head back and cums harder than ever. She pushes her pussy into my face as her muscles tense.

"AHHHHHHH!!! OH SHIT! YES!!!" Cassie cries out.

She falls backward and lays on the floor. Her legs are still spread wide open. I crawl up next to her and begin kissing her passionately.

"God, you taste good," I say to her.

She smiles and pushes me away, standing up. "Now get out of here. I need to clean up and go to bed. Noah is coming over in the morning."

I leave the bathroom and walk down to my room, closing the door behind me.

I think about what just happened in the bathroom. I begin to imagine her lying on her back, her pussy fully exposed to me. I begin to slowly run my fingers along my stomach. I massage my breasts. I start playing with my large boobs and squeeze my nipples over my shirt.

I continue down my stomach, stopping when I reach my pussy. I take off my jeans and slowly push my soaked panties aside, exposing my swollen clit. I begin to rub myself, using my fingers to stimulate my sensitive clit. I moan quietly as I slip a finger inside.

I look at the door to my bedroom. I close my eyes and envision Cassie laying on her back, her legs spread wide, her pussy glistening with her juices.

I slowly begin to finger fuck myself, moaning softly to myself. I picture Cassie's beautiful face as she cums. I play with my nipples and pinch them between my fingers. I rub my clit more firmly, moaning loudly as I touch myself. I pump my pussy as fast and as hard as I can. My legs shake uncontrollably as I come.

I lay there panting for several minutes before I roll over onto my side and fall asleep

***

I woke up the following morning. My alarm clock goes off and I quickly shut it off. I lie in bed for a few seconds, relishing in the warmth of the covers.

I reach down below and begin to rub my clit. I begin to moan as I slowly slide two fingers inside my soaking wet pussy. My mind flashes back to last night's events. I begin to masturbate furiously, picturing myself pleasuring Cassie. I moan loudly as I cum.

I lay in bed for several minutes before I have the energy to get up. I throw on some clothes and head downstairs to make some coffee.

When I enter the kitchen, I see Cassie sitting at the table looking at her phone. She has her hair pulled back into a ponytail. She's wearing a pair of black yoga pants that hug her ass and a white tank top. Her breasts look amazing. They're perky and round, perfectly shaped.

She notices me staring at her and smiles. "Good morning." She says.

"Hey," I say, walking over to her.

"Did you sleep well?" She asks.

"Yeah. You?" I ask.

"I slept alright."

"You waiting for Noah?" I ask.

"Yeah." She replies. "We're just going to the gym."

"Nice," I reply, trying to play it cool. "Did you finish your paper?" I ask.

She sets her phone down on the table. "Yeah, but it's definitely not my best work."

"Well, I hope I didn't interrupt anything."

"Nope, everything's fine."

"Actually..." she said. "There's something I've been meaning to talk to you about.

"What is it?" I ask.

Cassie sighs. "Noah wants me to move in with him."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Cassie shrugs. "I wasn't sure how to tell you."

"I see," I say dryly.

"No, no, don't be mad at me. We've been dating for almost three years now. We're going to get married someday. I know I should have told you sooner, but I didn't know how you'd react."

"I get it," I say.

"I can't... I can't keep doing this Lottie." Cassie says. "It's just too much for me. I'm tired of pretending like nothing is wrong. It's one thing if we're just fucking, but..."

"But what?"

"But I can't pretend that I'm happy anymore," Cassie says. "I can't go on like this anymore."

She grabs my hand and pulls me close to her. I wrap my arms around her and hold her tightly.

"I know," I whisper. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

She sniffs and pulls away from me. "But I'm confused."

She lifts up her shirt and begins to wipe her face with it. I watch as she does this.

"I know what's right and what's wrong, but I'm not sure I can live with it anymore. I don't know how I'm supposed to tell him I've been cheating on him with you all these months." She looks up at me. Tears are streaming down her face. "I love him so much. I thought I could do it, but it's just not working anymore. I need to be honest with him."

My heart sinks. I knew it was coming. I just didn't expect it to happen so soon.

"Are you going to tell him?" I ask.

She nods. "I need to tell him tonight."

"So... this is it?"

She nods again.

"Okay," I say.

The doorbell rings. Cassie turns and walks toward the front door. She opens the door and I see Noah standing there. He's standing outside in his workout clothes. His dark hair is wet.

"Hi babe," she says.

"Hey," he replies.

He steps inside and closes the door behind him.

"Sorry I'm late," he says.

"That's ok," she says. "Let me just grab my keys and we can head out."

"Sure," he agrees.

She runs upstairs to grab her purse and Noah follows her. I hear them talking as they make their way down the stairs.

"Do you have any plans for today?" Noah asks.

"No, not really. I was thinking about running some errands," I respond

"Cool," he says. Clearly not listening. This is the asshole that Cassie is choosing instead of me?

"I'll see you later Lottie," Cassie said, coming up behind me were her hoodie and keys in hand.

I walk back into my room, slamming the door behind me. I sit on my bed and cry.

What the fuck am I gonna do?

I knew this day would come eventually. I just didn't think it would be so soon.

I thought she loved me. I thought she would want to be with me too one day. I thought she wanted to be a part of my life forever. I thought she would give me a chance.

How did it come to this? How could she choose him over me? Why couldn't I be enough for her? What did I do wrong?

Why does she want to be with him? Did she ever even like me? Is he better than me?

I feel so alone. I don't know what to do. I don't know who to turn to. I don't know where to go from here.