Cassie's Fuck Team Ch. 01

Story Info
Cassie decides that she wants good sex along with the grades.
10.3k words
4.29
7.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story includes male and female bisexuality, anal, group sex, and a lot of just filthy stuff. If that's not your thing, please move along, nothing to see here. Everyone is over 18.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cassie had her next tryout ready. He was tied spread eagle on her bed, naked, cock at full attention, and pulsing to his heartbeat. Which, judging by how it was bouncing back and forth was a mile a minute.

"OK, Mike, you get the rules, right?"

"I think so, but can you tell me again, just so I am sure?"

"Absolutely!" Cassie was standing next to the bed looking down at Mike smiling, she was also naked, her pert B cups standing up topped by hard pink nipples on large puffy areolas. She was completely hairless from the neck down, and her smooth pale skin almost glowed in the dim light of the dorm room. Her straight chestnut hair draped past her shoulders, cute face held a feral grin. On the other side of the room, Selina, her roommate and safety buddy, was lounging in the easy chair, and casually watching the scene. Her short skirt was pulled up to her waist, reveling no panties, and her hand was slowly rubbing her pussy. She was shaved down below, but sported a nice trimmed bush above her slit.

"Here's the deal. This is the tryout to be on my fuck team. I'm a slut, a total slut, but I'm a careful slut, so I only want safe people, who are great fucks on my fuck team. You've already given me your negative STI screen when we went out last night, excellent! And I really enjoyed our date! Now, for the tryout part. I've got you all tied up, and I have to say that it's a lovely view!"

"Thanks!"

"And now for the hard part." She lightly slapped his cock to make it spring back and forth. "First, this is 100% consensual, you can opt out at any time, for any reason, or none at all, same for me. Got it?

"Uh, sure."

"Good! Next is now I am going to crawl up on top of you and feed you my pussy. Your job is to eat me. Give me good head, get me off, get covered in cunt juice, that's the first part. OK?"

"You bet! I love eating pussy!"

"Excellent that means so much! I really need guys who enjoy giving head."

"I'm your man!"

"We'll see. I really hope so, you're cute and hot and fun, and I really want to fuck you on the regular!"

"Thanks!"

"Next. After you get me off, I slide on down to that nice hitching post and I give you head, and I am going to do my 100% best to suck you into next week."

"MMMMM, I'm gonna love that!"

"But here's the rub, if you get my meaning. You need to hold off cumming for 6 minutes. You cum, your done. Selina will time it to be fair."

"OK, that should be easy enough." Selina just started giggling.

"That's what they all say!"

"Uh, are you that good?" Mike asked.

"I'll let you decide that!"

"OK, can't wait!"

"And if you make the time, I'll give you a few minutes to relax, then I am gonna climb on that sweet stiffie and fuck you crazy, just one more requirement."

"What's that?"

"When you do cum, it has to be in my mouth, so you have to warn me in time to get my snatch off your cock and my mouth back on it, no wasting cum, it's my favorite food!"

"You got it!"

"Well, OK Then!" Cassie leaned over and kissed Mike, swapping spit and tongue. He was a really good kisser, and she was really hoping that he made it. They had a great time on their date last night and she really wanted to get the fourth guy for her fuck team.

Yep, Cassie had her very own fuck team. She'd been the mousey nerd in high school. When she made Valedictorian, the first response from almost everyone was, 'Who?' She had lived up to everyone else's expectations, getting great grades, and being the perfect wallflower. But in the summer between high school and freshman year of college, she made a decision. Yes, she was going to keep up the 4.0 grades, but no, she was not going to play the paint on the wall anymore. She was going to make up for all that lost fun time and become a total slut. She was definitely going to be careful, no STIs or getting pregnant, but getting all the sex she wanted, in all the ways she could imagine, was second to only her grades.

She was good enough looking, with a farmgirl's body, toned from regular hard work. She was taller and a bit larger than most of her peers. At 5' 10", she was eye-to-eye with a lot of the guys, and while she was slim, her broad strong shoulders and long muscular legs put her almost in the amazon class. She decided that while she was going to have a sex life in college, she didn't want the haphazard dumpster fire relationships that almost everyone did in college. She wanted to catch up on the sex she'd missed, and she wanted it in a big way. She'd researched sex on the internet, like she'd researched all of her projects for school, with a deep dive into everything from regular vaginal sex, to oral sex, anal sex, and all the way to a bunch of the really kinky things that it seemed a lot of people like. She started masturbating, even taking a detour on a shopping trip to go to an adult store to get a vibrator, some dildos, butt plugs, nipple clamps, and even the set of soft cuffs and straps that Mike was currently restrained with.

Cassie read, tried, and practiced with her toys. What she really practiced on was cocksucking. She got a longer dildo, one of those double ended soft ones about 18" long and learned to suck and deepthroat. She watched a lot of porn and got to where she could stuff almost a foot of that dildo down her throat with no tears or gagging. She also played with butt plugs and loved anal. That full feeling was amazing, and she came almost as easily with a dildo in her ass while she bounced on it as she did with it in her pussy. Cassie was really proud of herself and decided that she was ready to put her plan into action when she got to campus.

And so was born fuck team. Her plan was to find several guys that were good lovers, and offer them almost unlimited sex of the sluttiest, dirtiest, and most satisfying variety, so she could have all the experiences she wanted to catch up on. The goal was to have about four guys, all carefully vetted as good guys who were good in bed, and offer them what amounted to free use, with class, study, and some time for food and sleep, being the only exceptions.

The finding part was her first hurdle. She came up with her test. First a normal date, no sex, lots of talk and hanging out to see if the guy was patient and compatible. Then the sex test! She dreamt up the test while sucking her dildo one night. First, she wanted to be in control and have the guy acknowledge that, so the restraints. Then the guy had to show that he could eat pussy. The part that Mike was just about to do. Then the killer test! She practiced giving blowjobs and watching porn until she became an expert cocksucker never having sucked on a real one. Joey, the fuck team's first recruit got to find out just how expert, when he lasted all of about a minute and thirty seconds and ended up a cum gushing trembling wreck. Needless to say, he didn't make the team! But finally a guy, Neil, made it. There were some more failures. She was sorry. They were all decent guys, and she found out that she loved cum as much as she had hoped to. It was yummy, and she always savored it in her mouth before she gulped it all down! And then, finally, were Neil, Curt, and Dave. They lasted the 6 minutes, and she came up for air at the end admiring each of those three shiny wet cocks before fucking them silly.

What she never told any of them was that Neil actually took her virginity, well his was the first real cock she'd had. Since she'd been practicing with the dildos and butt plugs, so when the time came, she'd hopefully come off as experienced. And she had totally managed! None of the 3 current members of fuck team had any clue that their Mistress had only lost her virginity to a real cock, about 2 weeks ago.

But now it was Mike's turn to see if he'd get to be the fourth member of Cassie's fuck team. "OK Mikey, it's pussy eating time! Oh you get your choice, should I face your head or your feet?"

"Feet definitely! I want to be looking and licking up to that cute little rosebud!"

"I bet you say that to all the sluts!" Cassie crawled up on the bed and swung her leg over Mike's' head so she could settle herself down on his face. As soon as she got close, Mike's tongue and lips went into action, and she was definitely enjoying his oral approach. He started by taking a few licks as she got close enough, then switched up to sucking her pussy lips between his. He opened her slit with his tongue and started working fuck hole to clit with alternating long soft, and short fast licks, Cassie was definitely enjoying the ride and squealed when he tipped his head back to spear her rosebud with a pointed tongue. He was definitely doing the job! He was also having a great time, as evidenced by the happy sounding humming coming up from Cassie's pussy.

She started breathing harder, and when she looked over at Selina, she was too, along with looking like she was playing a heavy bass riff on her clit with her fingers. Mike kept licking and sucking and Cassie kept happily grinding and soon she was on the verge of cuming. "Fuuuuck Mikey, you are one good cunt lapper! Niiiiiice work, 'cause I am gonna cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

She started to shake and bounce on his face, and then she let out a long low moan, that almost sounded like a cow mooing and her pussy flooded his face. She sat there, her head down, hair in front of her face for a good 30 seconds, then flipped her leg back over Mike's face, moved her face to his and kissed him. A kiss that left the two of them breathless and with their faces covered in her juices.

She finished the steaming kiss, then slid down and knelt between his legs. Selina was paying a lot more attention now, her hand in her pussy moving even faster. She'd pulled off her cropped T to reveal a really nice set of C cup boobs with stiff brown nipples that complimented her golden skin. She was rolling one of those nipples between the thumb and forefinger of her free hand.

"OK Mike, here we go! That was some fine cunt munching! It was awesome and I came like I was clubbed. Good job! Now, I hope you love it, and I hope you last! Selina, please start the timer."

"OK Cassie," she took a deep breath, let go of her nipple, and tapped the screen of her phone sitting on the table next to her chair. "Go, go, go, girlfriend, it's suck that dick time!"

Cassie grinned at Selina and then turned to Mike then bent down and put a sweet little kiss on the tip of his straining schlong. Then she kept going down. She slowly let her lips part to accommodate Mike's very nice dick. It was about seven and a half inches, moderately thick, circumcised, and simply a really fine cock. He drew in a breath as she kept going down, and down, and down. Slowly, excruciatingly slowly. Hot, wet, suction enveloped Mike and she slowly kept taking more until her nose was in his pubic hair, and her chin was on his balls. Mike's eyes rolled back in his head and he gasped, "Fuuuuuck, Cassie that is unreal!"

Selina giggled and was making an internal bet with herself that Mike was good for 4 minutes. Cassie just as slowly started back up, dragging her closed lips along his shaft while swiping side to side with her tongue. Mike seemed to be holding on and was even rocking his hips up a bit as she withdrew. But then she threw her best move on him. She did the slow slide down on him again, adding the swishing tongue this time, and when she hit bottom, she started using her throat muscles to squeeze and massage the head of his cock.

"Ho-lee fuck, that is good! Damn girl, you have some SKILLS! If I don't make it, I am gonna be so sorry! Because you are one talented cocksucker!"

Cassie's whole body got warm and turned a pretty pink when she heard that, a much as being a slut was her plan and desire, having one of her guys give her a compliment like that made her pussy even wetter and her whole body blush in excitement. She slowly pulled back up, took a few breaths while twirling her tongue around Mike's almost purple helmet head, and then started to bob tip to root steadily. If that didn't do it, he was going to make it!

"OK, we are hitting 3 minutes. Hang on for three more Mike!" It seemed that Selina was agreeing with Cassie's hopes and rooting for Mike to last for the 3 more he needed to. But Cassie was not going to make it any easier for Mike just yet, she added both hands to the game and started to jack and twist her hands on his slick dick as she bobbed up and down. She kept up a pretty aggressively face fucking herself on his shaft for most of the remaining time. At the last, she planted her face in his groin and started the swallowing contractions in her throat again. Mike was gripping the bed like his fingers would leave holes in the sheets, and mattress, and Selina was wondering if he'd break the restraints, when the timer went off on her phone.

"Ding. Ding. Ding! OK Cassie, drop the cock! Yay Mike, you made it!"

Cassie drooled the spit in her mouth onto the cock in her hand and very slowly and gently worked up and down on it. Her face was very pink, and she was breathing hard. There was also a thick strand of pussy juice hanging from between her cunt lips to the bed where it was soaking in. She slid back up on Mike and trapped his slick hardon in the crease of her soaking self-lubed twat, like a hot dog in a bun full of mayo, and started to rock back and forth, rubbing her clit up and down his shaft. "MMmmm Mikey, this is going so well! She leaned down to continue the kiss from earlier and was very happy that Mike showed no resistance to kissing her with the mouthful of saliva that she got sucking his dick.

"And now I am so happy to get to fuck this beautiful cock!" She just slid up his body, leaving a snail trail of snatch nectar up his pubes and belly, reached down to line his cock up with her channel and slid back taking his shaft to the hilt, ending up with her clit pressed on his pubes and both of them letting out groans of pleasure. Selina was looking pretty turned on too, as she kept strumming her pussy and pinching her nipples which were both shiny with her juices after she switched hands a few times and smeared her tits with her leakage.

"Oh, Mikey! I am so glad that you made it! You are a really nice guy, with a really nice cock, and you hung in there! YAY! "She started to work herself up and down on him, lifting up about halfway then smoothly sliding back down, not hard, just smooth. A steady dick and twat stimulating pace.

"Damn Cassie, you are amazing! This whole thing is amazing! Do I make it?"

"Just one more little detail, and it won't take long now! Feel free to cum whenever you are ready, 'cause I am about to." Her whole body was flushed pink, her nipples were harder than pencil erasers and her breath rate was increasing along with her humping speed. Mike was getting caught up in the heat and even Selina looked like she was ready to explode while watching and frigging herself furiously.

Cassie took a few gasping breaths, groaned then started to tremble. Mike could feel her pussy spasming around his cock and that was all she wrote! He remembered that Cassie had told him to tell her before he came so she could take it in her mouth. With monumental concentration and restraint, he held off his burst point for a few extra seconds. That gave Cassie a chance to hop off his twitching dick, slide back, and suck him in like a Hoover. The timing was perfect just as her lips closed around him, he started shooting like a fountain, almost bulging Cassie's cheeks with the volume. She was grinning around his pulsing prick as he filled her mouth. She kept sucking as he finished and softened. She lifted her head with a final slurp and crawled back up his body to kiss him with an open mouth, which let his whole load slide back into his mouth from hers. His eyes went wide with surprise as he felt and tasted his own jizz, but he didn't pull back and for that Cassie was even happier and really got into the tongue tangling kiss.

Cassie finally ended the kiss and lifted her head, stopping to give him one more peck, then sat up on his hips. "I bet that last bit was a surprise!"

"Well yeah, I wasn't expecting a quart of my own cum back!"

"I like giving surprises, any problem?"

"No, cum's fine, it wouldn't be right for me to want you to eat it, if I wouldn't, right? But you are the first girl to ever do that. It was really nasty, but really hot too."

"Damn, Mike, that was the perfect answer, welcome to fuck team!"

They both turned when Selina moaned, she was completely splayed in her seat, her legs wide open, 3 fingers stuffed in her box and, and the other pinching a nipple that looked like it was about to pop. She was clearly in the throes of her own orgasm and they just watched, enjoying the show.

When she finally took a really deep breath and let it out like a wind gust and got her eyes to focus, she sheepishly grinned, "Did I miss anything?"

"Just Mikey here making the team! I am so happy! Mike, I hope that you will be!"

"If it's anything like this, I'm gonna be way more than just 'happy.'"

"OK, let me tell you the rest and we can make sure that it's all OK, OK?

"You bet!"

"So, here's the deal. If you want, you are a member of fuck team. Here's what it means. You get me, free use, whenever you want. Mouth, pussy, hand, ass, whatever. Just text me. If I am not in class or studying, I'm yours to do anything we consent to. The only other exceptions are if I am eating or sleeping, I may want to hold until I finish or get up, and if I am with another person on the team, you can join in, or wait until we're done.

"Not part of the rules, but definitely extra points, being bi with the other guys is a great thing! I'm planning on doing as many fuck parties as we can manage with school, and I'd love to have a regular gang bang day. If we do that, you are probably going to be rubbing at least balls with the other guys doing DP or airtight. If we do double vag or ass, it will really be rubbing, and hell, if someone needs a fluff, or you are just hanging out waiting your turn, trading hand jobs, blow jobs, or getting ass fucked is definitely great, so think about it, you might like it."

"Wow, OK... First, Oh. Hell. Yes! I am definitely in! I'm good with the rules! As for the bi stuff, I kinda beat ya to it. I used to trade BJs with a buddy before I came out here. Blue balls don't care about who relieves them, so I am definitely OK with that! I've never been fucked, but hell, I've fucked a few girls in the ass, and they really liked it, so why not, I'll be happy to give it a try."

"Awesome! This is soo good! We have four guys like I was hoping for, and I intend to be your total slut! I want you to fuck me, in all three, any time you want, and hopefully it'll be all three at once! I can't wait for to meet Neil, Curt, and Dave. They are all up for trying stuff with each other as well as straight stuff, you are the only one that says he has experience, but I'm not so sure, I kinda got the impression at least one of the others has had some guy-guy time too, we'll find out!"

"Well, I'll be happy to be the first boy cocksucker, but I am nowhere as good as you are."

"Awwww, thanks!" She beamed. "Maybe we can do some suck offs. See who is the best sucker, and the toughest suckee."

"Deal! Anything that makes more cum is a good idea!"

"I'm also thinking about adding a few more girls too. I was originally going to be greedy cunt and try to keep you all to myself, but that's not fair to anyone, so we need to come up with a test for the ladies... But one person gets 'grand mothered' in if she wants." Cassie turned to Selina. "You've been in since the beginning being my safety buddy and you know the whole deal. If you want in, knowing what's expected, then you got it. If you want to be really fair, you can help me figure out a test for girls, and then we'll both take it. I should get tested like anyone else! And I can't wait!